Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) (71958 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Twins Marry One Woman In South Africa(photos) / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fake report! one of them is the groom. That I am sure of!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by selfemployed(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Which culture accept all these stupid stupid marriage self

It will end in tears las las. Because the lady will love one more than the other, and jealousy will enter at the end, then one will plan to kill the other.

I experience it when I was secretly dating two white brothers, when they realized that both of them were dating one girl, they stupidly killed themselves because of me. They were just fools.

You are joking. Right?
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by psych4urhelp: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It will end in tears las las. Because the lady will love one more than the other, and jealousy will enter at the end, then one will plan to kill the other.

I experience it when I was secretly dating two white brothers, when they realized that both of them were dating one girl, they stupidly killed themselves because of me. They were just fools.
Mule international,you want Carry people trabaye .
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by CITIBEN(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Devil � never stop this he foolish Ness
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Legendoo: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
In Nigeria for real?

This mofos will never cease to amaze me.

I'm sure they're broke as church rats to do something this stupid.

Like is the girl sef normal.
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Signum(f): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sometimes you do sound like "NwaAmaikpe" limited edition.
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by delpee(f): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
This isn't true. The twin brother was just being "carried along". grin

Only one of them got married. Kehinde as I read elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by yachal: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

shocked

You sound like low budget NwaAmaikpe

On a serious note
Your handz are stained with blood
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Paulianfa(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
There is no how the manipulative gender will love both of them equally, one must knack harder than the other.

I fit share everything but toto, I no fit share am.
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by jamace(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
The children will have 2 daddies..LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ogun kill u. Ayelala roast ur skull. Orunmila dig a pit into ur skull. Ifa strip u naked. Sango skin ur penis off. And olokun drown u!!
blockgeek69:

NwaAmaIkpe wanna be!
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by CHAQUR: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
She will have a favourite among them and probably make him hate his twins brother in process.
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Ajeeb: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Legendrysailor:
Hell no !!!!

Two investors mining one clitocurrency.

Pls if u are interested in mining clitocurrency both fresh and decayed hit me up.

Which currency?

More info on

https:///Abiodun1616
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Bimpe29: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Disgusting, sinful and barbaric.
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
SWATMan:
Polyandry in Yoruba land? This culture is archaic to Africans.
Polyandry is archaic but polygamy is not? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by AmazingELixir: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
undecided

Could be they're not just twin....they share thesame brain.
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by funshint(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
In youruba land?! This is not possible...one is definitely the husband. These bloggers will just post anything to trend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Sholuwa241: 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I nor understand

Them want dey lash same woman....one woman go knack two brothers! Ha

Oh..when a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough in this godamnn world then boom another shit pops up
correct
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Na better cus u study, find money from another huzzling, then open shop and start to dey sell electrical gadgets, like socket, wire, bulbs, then latter u fit add electronics...

Find any huzzle first even if na bike u fit ride, ur profession make sense as self employ, don't allow salary cover ur glory.

Best advise wallahi. Self employed is the best in this country
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
What kind of fuckery is this? shocked
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by shoboy9: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
when she gets pregnant, who is the father? then what? so much retardation in today society.
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ñoñsense ??
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by SWATMan: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Polyandry is archaic but polygamy is not? undecided

You have a warped mentality. Even animals called lower creatures don't think like you.
angry
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
SWATMan:
You have a warped mentality. Even animals called lower creatures don't think like you.
angry
Again, Polyandry is archaic but polygamy is not? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by bisqit: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

have you been gangbänged b4
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Dybala11(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
SWATMan:
Polyandry in Yoruba land? This culture is archaic to Africans.
And you believed the OP without asking for further proofs??
Polyandry is not in the Yoruba culture, polygyny is common and well known.
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
All these twins and triplets trying to do everything together, do they think they will die the same day Na so some "chicky" triplet from Kenya carry themselves go dash one man as their husband saying it is their wish to share husband together. And that slimy bone they call husband go dey ride them with joy tongue
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Dybala11(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, Polyandry is archaic but polygamy is not? undecided
Polyandry is a form of polygamy, I feel like you don't understand the use of that word quite well.
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Firstcitizen: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
AbosedeFalade:

I pity the women you've infected the dreaded HIV, and thank your stars that you didn't succeed having your way with Funke and infecting her as you forcefully wanted to, else by now you would have known the stocks we her benefactors are made of. Wicked man.

grin grin grin Funke kor Funke ni. What of Abosede? Olodo!!! Eyaaa! Kpele. Don't worry you will be healed of Schizoaffective disorder in the name of Ogun and Ogunme.....asee
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by blockgeek69(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tamilore11:
Ogun kill u. Ayelala roast ur skull. Orunmila dig a pit into ur skull. Ifa strip u naked. Sango skin ur penis off. And olokun drown u!!

Na man dey after the MadamVanessa account after all. Spits
Re: Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) by Dybala11(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
ASIWAJULEMIFORS:
Fake report! one of them is the groom. That I am sure of!
Nigerian low budget blog writers are always ready to chunk out garbage to gain attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.