Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! (2488 Views)

Why Do An Average Naija Guys Thinks Ladies Are Only After The Money? / Average Naija Lady Doesn't Think Of What She's Bringing To A Relationship, Why? / An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2011
They usually like to gossip.

They usually have a Blackberry Phone with millions of Blackberry Messenger Contacts.

They usually are always on their Blackberry phone chatting via Blackberry Messenger or texting back and forth.

They usually watch Nollywood movies from sunrise to sunset, night to dawn, and dawn to dusk. Ask them to name the next generation of Nollywood movies scheduled for release in the next century, and they will tell you.

They usually think responding with an attitude to the advances of men, even though they are interested in the suitor, is the right approach to dating.

They usually think that you have to spend money on them to show that you love them, and that a suitor who spends no money on them in his quest to woo them is not deserving of their time and attention.

They usually attend some kind of social gathering every weekend--wedding, naming ceremony, baby shower, and the like. Ask them who will have a baby shower in 12 months, and they will tell you.

They usually like to overeat--be it jollof rice, iyan, egusi--till their stomach swells to a pulp.

They usually wear so much Brazilian or Indonesian weave that you would think they are conducting an experiment.

They usually wear so much make up on their face you will think they are about to perform in a circus, about to play the role of a zombie in a movie, or about to audition for a role in a Michael Jackson thriller music video.

They usually attend church and night vigil not because they intend to either listen to the word or pray but because they intend to either find a man or pray to find a man.

They usually have no hips, no butt, mosquito thighs, or a combination thereof.

To usually like to study nursing in college, at least the ones in Yankee.

They usually are very money-hungry and will date Methuselah (the oldest man who ever lived) if he can pay their bills.

They usually assume that a man who has sex with them is automatically their boyfriend. Seriously?
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Eiregirl(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Dyt(f): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2011
mtchewww
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrsChima1(f): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2011
It is funny how when people generalizes about Nigerian women, people are smiling and clapping but when people generalizes about White women, white people reinstates the Third Reich regime. undecided
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

It is funny how when people generalizes about Nigerian women, people are smiling and clapping but when people generalizes about White women, white people reinstates the Third Reich regime. undecided

Everything posted can be substantiated with hard data, Mrs Chima.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrsChima1(f): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2011
Opinions and generalizations aren't hard facts, PrinceK.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by mashnino(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2011
lubbish
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2011
I'm always left in a state of Maniacal Discombobulation, when i see threads like this that generalizes for no just cause! Is it for fun or just what? I dont gerrit! If you had a bitter experience from one of them girls, chuck it up, be a man and be more careful next time! SMH!
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

I'm always left in a state of Maniacal Discombobulation, when i see threads like this that generalizes for no just cause! Is it for fun or just what? I dont gerrit! If you had a bitter experience from one of them girls, chuck it up, be a man and be more careful next time! SMH!

If reading threads like this causes you to suffer from "maniacal discombobulation," I suggest you seek medical attention. Next time I will put a disclaimer on my thread.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrCork17: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12. Bro do Nigerian women ignore u or are you a wannna- be reject? I mean this in a good way! undecided angry
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Eiregirl(f): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
I wasn't clapping! I was laughing at the point on the Brazilian or Indonesian weave & the experiment if you must know.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

If reading threads like this causes you to suffer from "maniacal discombobulation," I suggest you seek medical attention. Next time I will put a disclaimer on my thread.
I suggest you seek Medical attention first, before you post nonsensical threads! If you address yourself, i dont have to bother myself!
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2011
@sexkillz, when will u grow up sef? U want to start a fight with this OP like u always do on nairaland ROMANCE section? U dey make me vex walahi!
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Orton10(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
Dyt:

mtchewww
. . .hehe.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Princek12.  Bro do Nigerian women ignore u or are you a wannna- be reject?  I  mean this in a good way! undecided angry

Naija women, just like other women, chase me. they will die to be with me. I am hot commodity. Naija women sometimes even say I look too good.

Naija women who read this thread themselves know in their heart that the traits I listed in my post is a typical trait of Naija women. Maybe it is you that they reject.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

I suggest you seek Medical attention first, before you post nonsensical threads! If you address yourself, i dont have to bother myself!

where is my koboko?
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Dyt(f): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
orton i know u miss me
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Orton10(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
Ofcourse I did kiss .
Loff you so much. wink
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
Boyloaf:

@sexkillz, when will u grow up sef?  U want to start a fight with this OP like u always do on nairaland ROMANCE section? U dey make me vex walahi!
Grow up? I'm just 1 Year old! I have a long way to go! Anywayz, your superflous, inconsequential, wishy washy gibberish piece of advice has been duly noted, and ofcourse would NOT be applied! Stop giving yourself unnecessitated headaches over sexkillz, as it is quite obvious, you can't win him! And if i still dey make you vex, go get a very sturdy rope, and do the obvious! I wont miss you, Walahi! Now back off my case! Cheerz! smiley
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
Eiregirl:

I wasn't clapping! I was laughing at the point on the Brazilian or Indonesian weave & the experiment if you must know.

Don't allow other NLs' threats, insults, coercion, or intimidation to prevent you from exercising your inalienable right to freely express yourself, especially in an open forum like NL. You owe no one an explanation of the rationale underpinning your comment.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrCork17: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

Naija women, just like other women, chase me. they will die to be with me. I am hot commodity. Naija women sometimes even say I look too good.

Naija women who read this thread themselves know in their heart that the traits I listed in my post is a typical trait of Naija women. Maybe it is you that they reject.

Naija women chase u? the blind ones? undecided
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Goldieluks: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
Some people are so possessed with Nigerian women.
Well, it all goes go show the extent of their love/interest for Nigerian women,because if you are
not deeply interested in something (good/bad) there's no need to do a research on it,either
a meaningful or a meaningless research,doesn't matter.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Naija women chase u? the blind ones? undecided

In your village blind ones do the chasing. You are a wannabe. go back to your washaman or houseboy job abeg
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Dyt(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
grab dis kiss Orton  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kisskiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kisskiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
ow many did u grab?
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrCork17: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

In your village blind ones do the chasing. You are a wannabe. go back to your washaman or houseboy job abeg

Prince. you 12yrs old monkey. Dont make me come down ther to Nigeria & rub your face with vaseline! angry
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Prince. you 12yrs old monkey. Dont make me come down ther to Nigeria & rub your face with vaseline! angry

don't waste your Vaseline, for you should use it to self-service yourself. And I don't do that gaay stuff, playa, as you will not be putting your hand on my face. That is my for my ladies to do.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrCork17: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

don't waste your Vaseline, for you should use it to self-service yourself. And I don't do that gaay stuff, playa, as you will not be putting your hand on my face. That is my for my ladies to do.

bro u sound like one of my B!tches from india (no oofeinse) wink
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

Some people are so possessed with Nigerian women.
Well, it all goes go show the extent of their love/interest for Nigerian women,because if you are
not deeply interested in something (good/bad) there's no need to do a research on it,either
a meaningful or a meaningless research,doesn't matter.

Of course, I love my Nigerian women. Had I not loved them, I would not have conducted this research. In the same vein, my love for Nigerian will not prevent me from speaking what I believe to be truth; also, rather than sit on the sidelines and watch Naija women engage in irrational behavior that has come to be an anachronism of modern day behavior, I am doing my part to draw attention to these habits and hopefully encourage the up-and-coming Naija girls to purge themselves of these behaviors.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

bro u sound like one of my B!tches from india (no oofeinse) wink

shut up your gaaay arse. you are someone's biatch, and you have no biatches from India. Go and holla at your boyfriend. gaay arse nicca who wants to rub Vaseline on another man's face.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrCork17: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
you 12 yrs old monkey. MOD ought to ban u undecided
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
exposed gaay dude
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by cantell(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2011
Boyloaf:

@sexkillz, when will u grow up sef?  U want to start a fight with this OP like u always do on nairaland ROMANCE section? U dey make me vex walahi!
I agree with you. I think he has issues. Probably a lot!
If the poster is generalizing, we have mrs chima and others to tell him that.
Why should it always be sexkillz? That attitude is so annoying.
He's likely to be some kind of transvestite and i can bet my last kobo on that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advise Me, Am Getting Nut / 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss / As A Guy Can U Date A Tomboy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.