Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo (45403 Views)

Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by tfelicityk(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is very shameful...
Let wait see the reaction of the IGP and the minister of interior on this shameful act...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Mikeeytools: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
JonCina:
Imagine the irregularities and inconsistencies in this report. I pity whoever believes it.

They said after the Policeman blocked the convoy of the NSCDC Commandant, they ignored him on the Orders of the Commandant.

The same man that was ignored followed them to the office with a pistol and announced that he was a police man.

After releasing him, he called his colleagues who came and beat up the Commandant and stripped him to his pants.

They later released the Police Officer who also called his colleagues who came...

The poster is an NSCDC apologetic!

Whether NPF or NSCDC, they're one and the same and I'm not bothered whoever is served "breakfast in bed"!
nobody is talking about a human they killed. Which kind country be this.

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Govocrete: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Naijanascam:
Esprit de corp
Abeg correct me if I'm wrong grin grin

This is called: Ex spirit de corpse

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Naija8240: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
Army beat police

Navy beat police

Police beat civil defence.

Finished country.

Army, Navy, Police and Civil defense beats Civilians!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by TheWolfen(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lawlessness in imo
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Idaytesj29(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rayd502:
Embarrassing situation for a our security agencies,the mopol officers are obviously not well trained and are a disgrace to the force.

The Commandant shouldn't have exposed himself that way,he should have issued directives behind the scene to his officers to de escalate the situation.Imagine a whole commandant rubbished in such a manner.

I weep for my country Nigeria,we still have a long way to go.

I am beginning to agree with Mazi Nnamdi kanu.We live in a Zoo.

Hmmmm
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by chigoziri2403(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Those pmf 18 guys are brutal, don't pray to have an encounter with them

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Sunsets: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please read again. Now slowly
Kolenda:
A friend of mine was in the office of the civil defence when the police men invaded their office. The guy said he hid underneath a car.
This report isn't entirely correct as he said that the civil defence arrested the senior police officer.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Phut(f): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
RaptObserver:
Abuse of power. Why always Imo?
Because of the APC led government of Hopeless Uzodinjo.
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by ppogba: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
El
JonCina:
Imagine the irregularities and inconsistencies in this report. I pity whoever believes it.

They said after the Policeman blocked the convoy of the NSCDC Commandant, they ignored him on the Orders of the Commandant.

The same man that was ignored followed them to the office with a pistol and announced that he was a police man.

After releasing him, he called his colleagues who came and beat up the Commandant and stripped him to his pants.

They later released the Police Officer who also called his colleagues who came...

The poster is an NSCDC apologetic!

Whether NPF or NSCDC, they're one and the same and I'm not bothered whoever is served "breakfast in bed"!

Very very.good analysis.

I was equally wondering when the guguru defense became so refined to just " ignore" someone who blocked the way of their commandant.

Very lame damage control statement. Too many loopholes and inconsistencies.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by prigoz(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
They would have labeled him an unknown gunman if he wasn't a security personnel
Or IPOB or ESN

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Toneymoye(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
When trouble sleep yanga go wake am. Well Civil Defense detained a Senior police officer for over 24 hours. The comraderie is the security services, where is the "esprit de corp"?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Idaytesj29(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
dessey:
Trouble dey sleep yangan go wake am, why did arreste a senior officer, even when the police man was telling them whom he was they refused to listen and locked him up since
on Friday, so let the nscdc enjoy the market they bought grin grin grin.

I was not privy to any info. Just from the news we are all reading here. Some questions are poping up however.

Why was the police "senior officer" blocking the convoy of the Commandant?

Why did he follow the convoy to the NSCDC HQ?

Why did he threaten them at the NSCDC HQ with his pistol?

Something led to the locking up. Even as a senior officer, his conduct negate that which is expected of an inspector not to talk of a senior police officer. This wahala is just beginning.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by a2d3rew(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nothing person no go see for this country

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Toneymoye(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
When trouble sleep yanga go wake am. Well Civil Defense detained a Senior police officer for over 24 hours. Where is the comraderie in the security services, where is the "esprit de corp

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Idaytesj29(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
ppogba:
El

Very very.good analysis.

I was equally wondering when the guguru defense became so refined to just " ignore" someone who blocked the way of their commandant.

Very lame damage control statement. Too many loopholes and inconsistencies.

Can you pls tell us the real story cos this is a serious security embarrassment.
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Sardauna24(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kwanza:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-policemen-beats-nscdc-commandant-kill-orderly-in-imo/
Them supposed channel this energy make them fight those bandits wey dey disturb and terrorise people up nd down
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by CJ310(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
What is the website of NSCDC
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Malory: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
prigoz:

Or IPOB or ESN
Exactly
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by lagosrd: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Very uncivilized set of inhuman beings. How on earth will you evade a sister security outfit and kill your colleague and reduce their commandants to nothing. Strip him of his official uniform and dignity as human being.

This is a terrorist style of attack . highly condemnable. The whole world should see this and judge. I will just resign if I were a uniform Man cos i can't stand this gorry sight of wickedness. Someone left for work in the morning as a security man , wasn't killed by unknown gunmen, by thieves, armed robbers not even accident, etc only to be killed by some trigger happy guys . Nooooo I won't accept it . you just decide to throw the poor wife and kids into mourning. How do you explain to the children, how?

I will wait to see what the federal government will do. Its a a clear opportunity for the government to send common sense into the brain of some people, and redeem their image.

So if, any paramilitary units in the country arrest a police officer who has committed crime , this is how to bring hm out? Well since they know how to bring out their own, everyone involved should be made to go to Yobe, zamfara, and maiduguri

11 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nobody will be held to account, just another day in the jungle called Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Idaytesj29(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
VillagePipu:

Police has prosecutorial authority. Does NSCDC have? Let's start from there.
NSCDC can arrest na. To arrest is not the problem. The consequences after arrest na him una dey see.

NSCDC has power of to prosecute. Warrants from them goes to court and then Prisons very well.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Kdon2: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
TotoGame:
Imagine beating up a state commandant of NSCDC who's an equivalent of a Commissioner of police... They even killed his orderly!

Those police men will be severely dealt with!!!

Bros na naija you dey o! Nothing go happen!
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by TyroneP(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kwanza:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-policemen-beats-nscdc-commandant-kill-orderly-in-imo/

A scenario similar to this happened at NSCDC Command Headquarters then while I was on field work as a criminologist then. We didn't take the threat likely as the officer in question was detained for hours before his release and we mounted road checks closer to the command gate because he vowed to return with his friends after his release but no five O turned up.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Kdon2: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kolenda:
A friend of mine was in the office of the civil defence when the police men invaded their office. The guy said he hid underneath a car.
This report isn't entirely correct as he said that the civil defence arrested the senior police officer.

Police is not above the law. Civil defence are far better than police.

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Onyenna(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kolenda:

The report ain’t complete..... Civil defense actually beat up the senior police officer..... The senior police officer actually identified himself from what I heard.... The policemen acted out of anger..... It’s a shame though...... Pity.....

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by ppogba: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Can you pls tell us the real story cos this is a serious security embarrassment.

My comment is based strictly on this same story you and I have read. I know nothing about the real story you are talking about.

One thing I am however sure of is that, the " guguru defense" officers that I know too well that are even more power drunk than the police will NEVER take kindly to someone blocking the way of their state commandant.
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
The only difference between Nigerian Police officers and MC Oluomo's boys is just the uniform! Nothing else!

How can a nation effectively fight crime with criminals and thugs?!!

Nigeria is in soup!

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Miracle2022: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kwanza:

I expect the government to dismiss and jail all the police men involved in this show of shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Kdon2: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
VillagePipu:
This is the worst show of shame by the Police in recent history. It is either the fight is over oil bunkering or their superiors are aware of this.

Nscdc is not saying the whole truth here!
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by DimIsaac10(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Civil defence too mumu abeg. in ur command. walahi we die there .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.