Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo (45402 Views)

Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Kenturkey048(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Coinwarrior:
you are a fool.police is the head of internal security.Military is a superior and most powerful force.Military is called up to help where head of internal security can not handle or fail. Military is for protecting the sovereignty of a country.

Boss leave that dude...Imagine policemen..well Nigeria is shitty...
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Kenturkey048(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
macAB:
Have u heard wen police arrest senior military officer.Why will civil defence that should be competing with prison and immigration get liver to do that.

Civil defence and police are civil force...They can do themselves whatever they want. ..
Them no ever born that police well wey go try arrest a junior military officer..Talkless of senior officer.....
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Ivimmanuel: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Police are what?? Bloody military men

You people are funny in this country...Imagine police calling a citizen a bloody civilian... God go heal this country one day.....

That's is how one up there says he goes to war every four months... I ask what riffle can a policeman shoot??.. If una see war una fit stand...??
my friend you know nothing, you guys make judgments based on what you see online. Don't the police handle conflicts around the country? What's strange if the man says he goes to battle? You guys are quick to leap on any thing that has the name of the police with out been rational.

What ever it's wrong should be condemned, it doesn't matter shoe it's done to. How would you feel if you're been assaulted as a security personnel? Stop talking shit here?
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by sandymikky: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
VillagePipu:

Police has prosecutorial authority. Does NSCDC have? Let's start from there.
NSCDC can arrest na. To arrest is not the problem. The consequences after arrest na him una dey see.
What's the issue here? Arrest or prosecution?
Even if the NSCDC erred as you seem to insinuate, is what the police did right? Aren't there better ways of handling the situation?
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by orgasm(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Can the Mopol do same at Obinze military barracks if their colleague is detained there? Na just see finish matter.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Perostick(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bolaji26:
No be soldier and police again, na police and NSDCS now.
this is terrible and shameful.
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by uchman(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bolaji26:
No be soldier and police again, na police and NSDCS now.

See the man for ground, NSCDC no fit save their no1 man?
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by babaireti(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ibo killed Igbo,wetin konsain mi
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Nwibii: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Naijanascam:
Esprit de corp
Abeg correct me if I'm wrong grin grin

Your correct but mine should be "expel d corp". Those corps were supposed to be expel.
Anyways the story is not adding, that police officer must have been humiliated in d presence of nscdc commandant before he decided to put a call across in retaliation.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Bolaji26(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
uchman:

See the man for ground, NSCDC no fit save their no1 man?

If na soldier dem go attack too.
Dem go yeye soldier commander.

Those mopol no get joy o
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Idaytesj29(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

[/s]Stop nonsense,[s] the senior police officer was arrested since on Friday and detained by Civil defense, leadership just present you fake report...

Tell us the true version of the story.

You can make your point without sending insults to people. Posting with maturity is achievable in faceless forums as well. Thanks
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Idaytesj29(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kdon2:

They drink too much ogogoro na! grin

I tell you grin
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Idaytesj29(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
ppogba:

My comment is based strictly on this same story you and I have read. I know nothing about the real story you are talking about.

One thing I am however sure of is that, the " guguru defense" officers that I know too well that are even more power drunk than the police will NEVER take kindly to someone blocking the way of their state commandant.

Unfortunately, we can't assume in this case. Facts is what we need.

Calling them Guguru defense shows you have a biased mind about the NSCDC and if you happen to be the judge to hear this case, a fair hearing is not guaranteed.
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by VillagePipu: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Civil defence and police are civil force...They can do themselves whatever they want. ..
Them no ever born that police well wey go try arrest a junior military officer..Talkless of senior officer.....

Fashola caught an Army General on the BRT Lane. You needed to see the General saluting 50 times per minute.
An Army Sergeant was once arrested by Policemen at Obalende barracks. They threatened to call the MP to come pick him, you needed to see how his fellow soldiers were begging that they don't hand him over and settle it amicably.
Those Policemen were stupid but the Civil Defence guys didn't use their commonsense too.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by VillagePipu: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Police are what?? Bloody military men

You people are funny in this country...Imagine police calling a citizen a bloody civilian... God go heal this country one day.....

That's is how one up there says he goes to war every four months... I ask what riffle can a policeman shoot??.. If una see war una fit stand...??

I have seen soldiers disarm 2 Policemen in my presence. Policemen were shooting to scare them away, they held the nozzle facing up and wiggled the rifle away. But on the other hand, some Policemen are tactically-inclined too. Remember Zulum uses SARS Policemen as his security details, not soldiers.
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Okeyc230: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mr Ogar..... police is your friend ooooo
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by CJ310(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Hausa(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
TyroneP:

A scenario similar to this happened at NSCDC Command Headquarters then while I was on field work as a criminologist then. We didn't take the threat likely as the officer in question was detained for hours before his release and we mounted road checks closer to the command gate because he vowed to return with his friends after his release but no five O turned up.
Bro., please where did you do your Criminology study?
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

I am not asking were you are working, be humbled for once, I know you are not working anywhere.

This one make me laugh grin
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by macAB: 3:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Police have arrested a lot of military personnel in Nigeria.Am sure u are high on weeds
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Mrpojj:

Confirm if he was on mofty
Cos I don't understand this thing that security officer that are who are on mofty ,just expect people to identify who he are by the frowning on their faces
As in ehn, the thing tire me too
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 28, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

They are telling you that one person dead was the least damage they could do in such circumstances.

/

I'm telling you
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by lexy2014: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2022
hurryup123:

See who the talk.
You get lever?
Who train you?
Use your head ooooh
Make you no go collect.
Imo police is f✓cking brutal.
Make your findings

How have they used their brutality to solve the insecurity in the country? Is it part of their job to be brutal? Why haven't they volunteered to take their brutality to the north where it will be tested against BH and bandits?
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by lexy2014: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2022
VillagePipu:

I have seen soldiers disarm 2 Policemen in my presence. Policemen were shooting to scare them away, they held the nozzle facing up and wiggled the rifle away. But on the other hand, some Policemen are tactically-inclined too. Remember Zulum uses SARS Policemen as his security details, not soldiers.

Why should zulum use soldiers and not police as his security detail? Is he a soldier?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by lexy2014: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
my friend you know nothing, you guys make judgments based on what you see online. Don't the police handle conflicts around the country? What's strange if the man says he goes to battle? You guys are quick to leap on any thing that has the name of the police with out been rational.

What ever it's wrong should be condemned, it doesn't matter shoe it's done to. How would you feel if you're been assaulted as a security personnel? Stop talking shit here?

Which conflicts around the country are u saying that the police handled?

In second paragraph, what is the wrong that u say should be condemned and who committed that wrong? Which security personnel were assaulted going by your comment?
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by lexy2014: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2022
miko1988:
PRESS RELEASE
 UNLAWFUL ARREST AND DETENTION/SERIOUS ASSAULT OCCASSIONING HARM ON A POLICE SUPERINTENDENT BY CIVIL DEFENCE PERSONNEL

The attention of the Imo State Police Command has been drawn to a news making rounds on social media captioned “Police Attack Civil Defence Personnel in Imo State". It is most unfortunate that, some news media will publish stories without confirming same to ascertain the true facts of the story.

The Command view this with all seriousness and sees it as a calculated attempt to dent the robust synergy the Command is enjoying with other Security Agencies in the state since the assumption of office by the Commissioner of Police, CP Mohammed Ahmed Barde, psc+.

The true facts of the incident that occurred on the 25/4/2022 at about 1630 hours, in the Civil Defense Corps Office, was that on 24/4/2022 at about 2010 hours, a Police Superintendent Ezenwanne Nonso, a Mobile Police Officer and the Armament Officer of No. 18 Mobile Police Force, Owerri, was driving in his car heading to Imo Police Command Headquarters on an assignment, on reaching Control Post Round About, there was a heavy traffic Jam, where drivers were trying to maneuver their vehicles to free themselves from the traffic. While the officer was trying to make way for himself, the Civil Defence Personnel who alighted from his rear, hit the Police Officer’s vehicle violently, shouting and ordering him to remove his vehicle from the road. He replied the Civil Defence Officer that he is equally trying to see how he can free himself from the traffic, only for the Civil Defence Officer to slap him hard on his face calling him a stupid man. At that point he alighted from his vehicle, introducing himself as a Police Superintendent serving at Police Mobil Base, Owerri. It was as if he angered him the more and he gave him another slap and others joined in beating him. The police officer then brought out his phone to put a call to his Commanding Officer but they seized the phone, rushed into their vehicle and zoomed off.

The police officer had to manage and followed them to their office. On getting there, he demanded for his phone, but they refused rather they dragged him into their office, beat him up and seized his service pistol. After much torture, he was locked up in their cell not minding his plea to call his Commanding Officer. The officer slept in the cell till the next day.

For the sensitive office the officer is holding, his disappearance became alarming to every office in the Base and they were suspecting kidnapping. Hence, a search party was organized. When all efforts made to trace his whereabout proved abortive, his phone was tracked and the result led the team to the Civil Defence Headquarters Owerri.

On arrival, the team of Policemen made enquiries to confirm if there was any Police officer detained in their custody. The Civil Defence Personnel became hostile, ordering them to leave or they will shoot them. When the Police insisted, they started shooting into the air. The Mobile Police Officers sensing danger, professionally used minimal force to defend themselves by using teargas. Hence, the Civil Defence Personnel scampered for safety and in the process the Police Superintendent was rescued gallantly from their custody leaving nobody hurt or injured.

It is pertinent to mention here that in the ethics of the Force, whenever any member of the Force is arrested by any Security Agency, it is mandatory that the arrested personnel’s office is immediately informed, which is the standard practice.

It is laughable that a very Senior Police Officer of the rank of a Superintendent was arrested and detained for over Twenty-Four (24) hours by the Civil Defence Corps, Imo Command and the Commandant never deemed it necessary to inform the Commissioner of Police as required by law, moreso, when the victim pleaded for them to allow him put a call to his Commanding Officer or the Commissioner of Police.

Meanwhile, the officer is presently on admission at the Police Medical Centre, Amakohia.

The Commissioner of Police, Imo Command, CP Mohammed Ahmed Barde, psc+ while commending Imolites for their unalloyed support, pleaded for calm and appealed to Imolites go about their lawful businesses without fear of harassment. He then directed the Deputy Commissioner of Police in-charge of State Criminal Investigation Department (SCIID) to commence detailed investigation into the remote cause of the incident, promising that, at the conclusion of investigation the outcome will be made public.

CSP MICHAEL ABATTAM
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
IMO STATE COMMAND.
Dis is how it happened

This lie is too sweet. Even the devil can't lie like this
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by VillagePipu: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Why should zulum use soldiers and not police as his security detail? Is he a soldier?

In the North East states ravaged by insecurity, Governors usually use soldiers. But Zulum on his own uses SARS officers as his own security.
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by VillagePipu: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy2014:

This lie is too sweet. Even the devil can't lie like this

Has the NSCDC refuted it? No
But you sit down in your house and say it is a lie.
No be juju be that?
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by lexy2014: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2022
VillagePipu:

Has the NSCDC refuted it? No
But you sit down in your house and say it is a lie.
No be juju be that?

If I am sitting down in my house saying it is a lie, kindly tell us where u are sitting saying it is true? Are u in a cave?

Based on the police statement, Kindly explain to me how the NSCDC had one of its officers killed during the enciunter. Kindly also explain how the commandant of the NSCDC was stripped half naked.
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by lexy2014: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2022
VillagePipu:

In the North East states ravaged by insecurity, Governors usually use soldiers. But Zulum on his own uses SARS officers as his own security.

Which governors in the NE use soldiers in the NE use soldiers?
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Which governors in the NE use soldiers in the NE use soldiers?
Lexy my man,how are you doing today?
Re: Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo by Kenturkey048(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2022
macAB:
Police have arrested a lot of military personnel in Nigeria.Am sure u are high on weeds

Detain a senior military officer?? ..This one dey mad....a lot doesn't mean they are Officers... hmm??....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.