Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4356 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: by LogicBomb8: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
@Chaos14, spend on your family. They mean the most to you. Act broke to outsiders — they don't deserve seeing how rich or wealthy you are because it will trigger envy in them.

Act as if you're poorer than them. When they compliment you of how accomplished you are, turn it to a joke and tell them you're too broke to be accomplished.

Always claim to be stingy in front of them so that when they talk against you of how stingy you are behind your back, it won't hurt you.

When they least expect it, help them, but don't make it look as if you'll always be there to help them. If you do, they'll start leeching and the day you'll refuse, you'll become their enemy and they'll deal with you for it behind your back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Gets Angry Because Man Prefers Younger Women / How To Avoid Being Taken For Granted / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.