Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. (2851 Views)

She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by naijaclass(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
A Nigerian man has taken to his Twitter page to share the sinister plan he has for a lady who rejected him when he was not financially buoyant but now that he is, she’s come back crawling to him.

The said man revealed how the lady rejected him five years ago and went on to date a guy who was quite richer than he was at the time and was always showering the lady with so much gifts but they eventually broke up two years later.

He shared that things eventually turned out well for him and the lady saw that he’s doing now fine and decided to come crawling back to him… meanwhile, he has a diabolic plan put in place for her.

Read what he shared on his page,

I don’t like hurting women but I’m definitely gonna break this one’s heart so bad that she’ll quit being a hungry girl in her life.

So I met this girl about 5 years ago, when I was really still struggling in life. I liked her and she liked me too but she doesn’t wanna date me because I was really broke, she didn’t put it that way then but with what happened recently it became evident that she rejected me then coz I was broke. Back I was her best friend, we vibed and spent a lot of time together, at some point I asked her out but she turned me down giving me different excuses, the major excuse being that she isn’t ready for any relationship at that point, she even asked us to both wait for six months and see what happens between us…like some we could date after studying each other for 6 months kinda shit.

Continue reading,
https://twitter.com/furniture_mac?s=11

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Story for the gods.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin

This is the kinda stories NL redpillers love to read... To give themselves hope...

"Nkechi go see pepper wen I don hammer"...

*60yrs later*

And they are on their death beds... Their sons inheriting their father's generational poverty... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Boogyman557: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Jeon(f): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Truvelisback(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Austinbiggy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
am having hope because women has dealt with me too much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Iamicekid(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ode, all this money for gold digger pussy, oga Bleep without spending a dime that when u know u got back at her simple
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Harddiskng(m): 12:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Its is true what they say, All simps shall die. (You doubt me take a look at the man near his death in the pictures below and the fool still thinks he is in love).

Proverbs 31:3a - Give not thy strength unto women.

No woman is worth spending your time and energy chasing, if you loved you in the first place: You would need to chase her.

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Spizzy1: 4:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Which kind mumu vow?

Na Rip I go help you type for here.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by phemmyfour: 6:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by okrikaboi: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

This is the kinda stories NL redpillers love to read... To give themselves hope...

"Nkechi go see pepper wen I don hammer"...

*60yrs later*

And they are on their death beds... Their sons inheriting their father's generational poverty... grin

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Chibuezem(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Palema007:
Story for the gods.
better story my sister
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Dammmm wicked, am out of here grin

(1) (Reply)

The Newbie (18+) / Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. / My Cousin's Girlfriend Fell For Me Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.