Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

7 Ways To Test True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Test True Love (25137 Views)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Test True Love by ugo2u(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2008
The 7 Tests of Love.

1. KNOWLEDGE TEST
Is that person making an investment in knowing you?

2. THE SACRIFICE TEST
Is the person unbiased, unconditional in his giving, time, gifts and other things?

3. FORGIVENESS TEST
Do not marry someone without faults but someone that you find it easy to forgive. (and vice versa)

4. THE ADMIRATION TEST
Is the person proud of you no matter what? (no matter how stupid you may look, you are sombody's hero.)

5. THE REVELATION TEST
When your partner is under pressure, does he/she take things calmly or is like a dynamite? (Don't make up your mind until you can study your partner under pressure. Pressure brings out the inner person and shows what is in the heart.) Hint: If there is no pressure create one and see how the person reacts.

6. THE PATIENCE TEST
patience is not tolerance (delayed judgement) but a perfect understanding. Adjusting to coexist with the person.( Any relationship trying to change someone always ends in problems and frustrations)

7. THE COMPANIONSHIP TEST
Does he/she invest on spending time with you and enjoys doing so.
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by richo(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2008
wink
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by naijababe2(f): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2008
nice tips
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by arramyjay: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2008
Nice.
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by mcwalka(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2008
do you think there is a tip to keeping a tru love?
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by Pinkrosey(f): 1:12am On Oct 29, 2008
cool research
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by kuntash: 4:42am On Oct 29, 2008
dont u think there are some folks who could hang on and pass these ur seven test and later turn smthn else after a while? I mean especially during those days of '' I will die 4 u kinda dating''? I think true love could be achieved with time. when both parties see one another as one blood - one flesh etc, thats why u notice some aged couples after like 50+ of marriage, when one passes on, the other often follows in no distant time.
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by Emperoh(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2008
Tips this test tha. . .
Guys can evade these things in other to get down
So, some kind things evade formula these days ooh
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by akinwilly: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2008
Emperoh:

Tips this test tha. . .
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by akinwilly: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2008
Emperoh:

Tips this test tha. . .
I think it is a crime to self, partner and d unlucky baby SS, if AS marries AS all in the name of love. I have been a victim of having an SS child whom i loved best. I eperience d most agonising emotional condemnation and guilt anytime he had crisis. Belief that d foetus can be aborted if test revealed it to be SS in utero is risky as not all pregnancies can be aborted apart from moral ethics that may make attepting it difficult . Avoid future lifetime depression by not taking unnecessary risks today-Dr Akinwilly
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by Okanran(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2008
kuntash:

don't u think there are some folks who could hang on and pass these ur seven test and later turn smthn else after a while? I mean especially during those days of '' I will die for you kind of dating''? I think true love could be achieved with time. when both parties see one another as one blood - one flesh etc, thats why u notice some aged couples after like 50+ of marriage, when one passes on, the other often follows in no distant time.

Props 2 u amigo! Nice 2 know we all don't let sentiment do our typing. Little wonder, there's so many heartbreak going on.

@ OP: ur tips are nice and works in an ideal situation. Peeps, save urself the stress and get to know ur impending partner real well b4 embarking on the blissful, heart-breaking happy-ending story
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by ugo2u(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
I dont think that guys can adapt to fill the requirements. Guys are not t hat desperate. Truthfully no one is
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by skype5: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2008
first go and write your school test lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by skype5: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2008
first go and write your school test lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by ndumart: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2008
To know if your partner truly loves you - Tell him/her u are HIV positive and watch the response
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by RichyBlacK(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2008
@ugo_2u,

Excellent points!

Thanks.
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by sweetpie23: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2009
does tips are good I agree
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by angelsdate(f): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2009
what if the guy can do 5 out of the 7?
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by sistawoman: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2009
there are no fail proof tests to find out if a person loves you or not.

Because they dont react the way you think they should does not mean that they dont love you, it simply means that they react differently.
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by frank317: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2009
all thge points above are just how to test true friendship and not true love.

love cannot be tested, because there is no true love. only god can give us true love, As humans we are not capable of givin true love no matter how hard we try, or how much we desire it.

isnt the unfortunate?
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by Romeo4real(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2009
The point above are quite valid, but they should not be about testing "true love" - Rather, they should be things one should aspire to do, and work towards in a relationship where u claim to love the person.
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by Igwe9(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2009
nice try
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by angelsdate(f): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2009
Iquite agree with Romeo and frank3.16.
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by peelovee(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2009
Nice one, keep it up
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by biola44: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2009
wink
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by Fiona0007: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2009
In other words, 7 ways to show your commitment to your loved one.
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by sexylogan(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2009
cool
nice tips. downloaded or from personal xperience? any tips on how to

find such a person? undecided
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2009
@frank3:16
Your post replicates John 3:16, , thats great, u said it all. wink
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by TheSeeker(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2009
These tips are meant for those who are new to having relationships. You, first of all, could have done a lot of good defining what true love means then you can see if your tips fit in or not. I don't see these tips leading anywhere near detecting true or fake love if ever there is anything of such. Love is love, ain't nothing like true or fake love.
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by walestar(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2009
All these will not make the love last longer or not. Love is love when it comes along, no true or fake love. what happened to those who divorced 20 yrs later after 5 children and they both get married to some one else.poster No waste your time.
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by declem(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
nice tip.but nawadays,girls are after money.cos they belive love is all about money.cheer up guys
Re: 7 Ways To Test True Love by sistawoman: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2009
declem:

nice tip.but nawadays,girls are after money.cos they belive love is all about money.cheer up guys

Is that fact or is that preconceived notion that you believe to be true for every girl thus clouding your ability to see her in anyother way?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When you build a wall around yourself. / Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures / Dating A Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.