Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is It Advisable To Get Married When You Don’t Know Where Your Next Meal Is Comin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Get Married When You Don’t Know Where Your Next Meal Is Comin (879 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Guys! Why Get Married, When You Can Do This Instead.. / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married When You Don’t Know Where Your Next Meal Is Comin by cavreek: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
I just want you to know that ur responsibility multiplies the moment u get married
Pls above anything have a stable source of income either from a personal business or a job, the stress will be alot reduced
Although I know many who have defiled these assumption and later became successful. It depends on u and how thorough u are ready to pursue success
God help u in whatever decision u take
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married When You Don’t Know Where Your Next Meal Is Comin by emmanuelbrown26: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Peace081:
My dear get married n u will see ur life turn around for good, some women are door opener
Op fake this advice and see yourself committing suicide in few time.
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married When You Don’t Know Where Your Next Meal Is Comin by okoroemeka(m): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Peace081:
My dear get married n u will see ur life turn around for good, some women are door opener
marry your friend,a companion,a home maker and hustler,she will be your assistant helper not the lazy type that stays in the house all day watching telemundo,be very careful in choosing,make sure to date her for at least 6 months and study her like an experiment in a petri dish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do We Call This. / Video Of Couple Walking Around Nek£d In The Night At Vgc In Lagos Surfaces Onlin / Man Catch Wife Cheating, Get Her Nakəd Video And She Confess Cheating Wid 9 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.