Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) (37302 Views)

Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination / Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by akezn: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
In a country where students are at home, and no one knows when they will return back to school, the minister of education and his labour counterpart are aspiring to be president of the country, what will they use to campaign based on their performance from the office they currently occupy?
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by alizma: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Which serious northerner is contesting in APC? Please, don’t mention Yahaya Bello
E go clear for your later.
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by sageb: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
cbrezy:
This man I never even hear of before just go throw away money I'll rather use by BeeTeeeeeCoiiinn

So funny
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Idiko1: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nonybb:
Useful idiot. Upon everything Pa Ayo Adebanjo explained as tip on how Buhari tend to divide the South west, South south, South East delegate votes by making them run against themselves and a northerner would emerge. They divide you to rule you. Fulani would always identify the USEFUL IDIOTs among your midst and Emeka Nwajiuba has just wasted a whopping 100 million naira because he has no brain

I guess your forbearers joined the northern region in 1967 to fight against eastern region. The alleged division by you on this post started with your forbears. Imagine what southern Nigeria would have become with the funds wasted on the baren and Almajiric northern region of Nigeria.
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Hmmm

Is it that they'll return part of this money to them if there loose or it's completely nonrefundable.

Cuz I see no reason some people go carry such huge amount go buy form just to get 1 or 2 votes and still loose ooh...

COMPLETELY NONREFUNDABLE !
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by gulfer: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Minister of states for education with education in shambles wants to be the president of Nigeria that's already on the precipice angry angry angry angry
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
tonysunkan:
This is serious. APC will be smiling to the bank.

Which bank??! Lol! You people actually believe these people are dashing APC 100 Million each!

Nigerians Sha!!! Such gullible people! grin
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Who dey advice this one
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by juman(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Is it truly true that the apc form is one hundred million naira?

I suspect it.
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Rainerpaints122(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by gibsonwales(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Are these ministers really buying the forms, knowing fully well they can't win the primaries, much less of being the party's flag bearer. My thought undecided y dem go just watste N100m like dat ??
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by shadeze: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
ProJectAnatot:
I don't even understand what all these candidates are trying to do. I mean most of these politicians buying N100m form know they don't stand any chance of winning the primaries, talk more of the main election. So why buying forms?. I am trying hard to understand what they are all up to.
Theres something happening that is not yet clear, I think that most of these lightweight candidates are being sponsored by a group that has a hidden agenda and they will show their real agenda when the convention time reach.

3 Likes

Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by PastorFire: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Hmmm

Is it that they'll return part of this money to them if there loose or it's completely nonrefundable.

Cuz I see no reason some people go carry such huge amount go buy form just to get 1 or 2 votes and still loose ooh...
Considering the mess they got us into with their penchant to steal public funds, this money means nothing to them.
And no, they will not be refunded if they are they lose.
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Raph82(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
I have this feeling that all these buying of presidential nomination forms up and down is a plot to deal a big blow on someone. But wait, 1 hundred million naira to buy a sheet of paper that's not even appealing to the sight?
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
alizma:

E go clear for your later.

Nothing go clear for my eye because I don’t have a candidate yet. And besides, that wasn’t the answer to my question.
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na Adamu the APC Chairman dey hot now. You just wonder for a man of 75years that probably have less that 30years more to live, why do these people feel the need to accumulate more wealth?
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
I like this competition except for this ridiculous 100m naira form.
Tinubu will still win at the end of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Amojii:
Where una for they see this money?
good evening, pls is this same amoji that i know?
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
They are doing all these to checkmate Tinubu buy cutting his south's delegates votes

E no concern BAT! If you get paper five naira help me buy 5 naira sense for south Eastern politicians. because dem no get at all. Tinubu can count states delegates he is sure of , how about the south Easterners....dem go share am half half half..

1 Like

Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
This my brother get money o.
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Sukersoc: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is one man out of 2 southern candidates the North can trust.

If he emerges the candidate of Apc, don't be too shocked.

I heard something a long time ago about his possible candidature.

5 Likes

Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by klas(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
They are doing all these to checkmate Tinubu buy cutting his south's delegates votes

tunapawizzy:

you know politics...I just told someone this.....the game is to get as many votes off Tinubu.........all the money Northern delegates are collecting right now wont make them vote against the choice of the President

What has Tinubu got to do with Imo delegates votes.

Okorocha is from the same Imo state as Nwajiuba, you didn’t mention him but you expect Tinubu to get Imo votes.
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by mrkia(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
But Jagaban is the only one fit be our President[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
ProJectAnatot:
I don't even understand what all these candidates are trying to do. I mean most of these politicians buying N100m form know they don't stand any chance of winning the primaries, talk more of the main election. So why buying forms?. I am trying hard to understand what they are all up to.

So they will bear former presidential aspirant in their name.
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by cmikel: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:

Story

Abi those who have political fore sight will buy forms for many people who will later step down for them at the end

Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by max83: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nonybb:
Useful idiot. Upon everything Pa Ayo Adebanjo explained as tip on how Buhari tend to divide the South west, South south, South East delegate votes by making them run against themselves and a northerner would emerge. They divide you to rule you. Fulani would always identify the USEFUL IDIOTs among your midst and Emeka Nwajiuba has just wasted a whopping 100 million naira because he has no brain
Is it not better that way? In equity, the Southeast should get the ticket. but if Southwest wants to be greedy like the North, then let's hand it back to the North.. Southwest and Southsouth already did 8years and 6years.
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shuooooo............... How many people wan be president?
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nice investment. In present politics in Nigeria there are no losers.

You get your 100m back in no distant time in as much you invested it.

Shmmmmm!
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Minister of State for Education wants to be president and spent 100m to pick up form yet Nigerian University Students have been at home for 72 days due to ASUU strike.

What will be his campaign promises? To revamp the educational sector

Some idiots will soon ask me whether it is his fault that ASUU is on strike … they’ll ask if he is the minister of labour or Minister!
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by foreshore(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
ganisucks:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-nwajiuba-purchases-n100-m-apc-form/

Governance encouraging corruption. This is why they steal money because the so called people that brought money together are investors who expect returns on their investment
Re: Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) by MrDebonair: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sum up all the 100 mill payment for the useless forms, establish social welfare schemes for Nigerians.

Efcc should arrest all those who made payment and let them account for the sources of the funds or risk life in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge / Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.