Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby (88751 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
Dignity to you means being monogamous ? and a man being polygamous means he lacks dignity to you

I am marrying more than one wife with many concubines too, this is the only way to ensure our lovely ladies get married cos if you check how many male children that die before getting married you will understand that so many ladies that desire to get married wont find a husband to marry unless men start practicing polygamy again.

check how many guys wasting in prisons.

Those killed in terrorism

Those killed in armed robbery

Those dying while trying to do money ritual

Those killed in cultism and cult wars

Those killed in political thuggery

Those killed in drug wars and drug trafficking

Those killed in wars fighting as soldiers

Those killed in agberoism

Those killed in family land disputes

Those that died trying to cross border for greener pastures.

etc

Na wa for this your comment you well so

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ShaqFu: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Come to think of it, when did it become a crime for a man to marry a second wife? grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by rikithor(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God judge who?

Is there anyone that won't be judged by God?
My friend go and sit down.

If it were another man that impregnated a girl and abandoned her, you and your fellow feminists would call him names of all sorts; your man does something extremely honourable, rather than commend him for having the balls that most of us don't, you are here talking nonsense.

It is not by shouting 'sisters supporting sisters' upandan. Support your sister now.
Is it fair that you have a man you can share but you'd prefer that your fellow woman dies as an evening newspaper?

Is it?
Is it?

Women you people should start having a conscience.
And yes, God will judge him for doing the right thing.
Bro am impressed ,amused and bemused by your comments.
The last line
God will judge him right for doing the right thing!
Women should share,there is love in sharing.
Something made him to go after another woman,he get why?
Is it? grin
Is it? grin
Women were given more than what they deserve, attention ,and they want colombi everything about men.
Whether she supportef him while up coming or not, African man na man them be jor.

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below for calls /Whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Are you really sure? Because, I was surprised he got married so early.
.... Very sure. We all lived in the same vicinity.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Godispeace:
me no issue biko buh i am here to read our feminist/women comments , trust dem go put head for same direction and wouldn't surprise us, just watch
Apt.

Even the brainy ones are also part of the bandwagon.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by opeoluwa20(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is fraud
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozeh0142:
It has become a thing of joy on the lips of Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently announced the birth of his new born child from his Alleged second wife.

Yul the youngest son of Nollywood veteran actor Pete Edochie was married to May and have lived together with her for 17 years now. He had 4 children with his first wife. Earlier this week he broke the news on social media by uploading a picture of his new born child which he had with his alleged colleague Judith Austin who became his baby mama in 2021.

His wrote " its time for the world to meet his son Star- munachimso yul Edochie" on his social media handle.
He also wrote that he loves his son the same way he loves his four older children.

The first wife could not hold back as wrote "May God judge you both".

What will make a man of such calibre make such move? Please drop your comment.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099233/yul-edochie-unveils-second-wife

Small children who have no clue of how intricate marriage can be will not understand.

Guy nothing do you, nah you know why you tow this path. I wish you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
rikithor:

Bro am impressed ,amused and bemused by your comments.
Ahbobi no too care o
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Bruno531(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.

You are right.. He married from my kindred. It was even the father that did everything possible on the event day

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Toks2008(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.

For whatever reason, his life, his choice.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by obapamilerinayo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob will bless you for this✊�
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by 8stargeneral: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:

lesson learnt never force marriage on someone to avoid stories that touche.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by AngelicBeing: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
sad
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by tunapawizzy: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

Yes, the woman herself was foolish. She carried herself into a married man's house, and opened her legs for a married man with children. Zero shame. And after they will go to church on Sunday, and post bible verse on Instagram on Monday....

Honestly I no dey get baby mamas....

Soon, and very soon she will see what the first wife has seen.

Still does not stop me from also saying that I am disappointed in Yul.
I am too

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by AyomideOG01: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=subsidywise18 post=112326329][/quote]

That's right run off... That's what happens when you try to make an opinion with empty skull.. grin
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
THIS CHILD IS A SEED ( PRODUCT ) OF ADULTERY AND GOD FORBID SEEDS OF ADULTERY FROM ENTERING INTO HIS CONGREGATION FOR 4 GENERATIONS AND THATS FOR 400 YEARS CALCULATING FROM GENESIS 15:13-16.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by EmekaA125(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Lordbinsmar:
grin

YIEBO Pipu and failed marriages are like 5 and 6

grin
[/s]
Is it why we have so many Omo ale in Yorubaland?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bruno531:

You are right.. He married from my kindred. It was even the father that did everything possible on the event day
... True
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pinklygul:
Very bad of yul undecided
A so called presidential candidate

Waiting for Pete to say something
You are not serious, what is irresponsible about having a second wife in Africa? Better keep kwayet there jare

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by realestate99: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Reussite:
To state I am disappointed is an understatement. I mean just look at his beautiful wife & their lovely kids....what else is he looking for? angry lipsrsealed

I think marriage is a boring and fault-ridden contractual obligations.....Henry Rollins

A perfect hero is about as boring as a perfect marriage..........Michael Robotham

An affair now and then is good for a marriage. it adds spice, stops it from getting boring.........Bette Davis.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by IGBOSON1: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
With a Dad like Pete Edochie and his antiquated views on women and their place in marriage, is it any wonder his son is acting like this!? Whatever happened to ‘for better or for worse’!?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by maasoap(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
HelipsTech:

Kai, I literally feel the pains she would be going through

She has involved God in the issue, and God will surely judge.

Yul you've lost my respect, no wonder you not making noise of being a president again.

Lol. So, a polygamous man can't be Nigeria president again?

For the woman who decided to open legs for a married man without an atom of fear, I feel for you, because you are happy, while another woman is in tears.

Las las the sweet go reach you too

Why would she be in tears? Dem comot her for house?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by bonnyhope: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
C2Ok:
Problem e nor Dey finish.. undecided
Make you try Dey enjoy smiley

The only music that has reasonable lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by fluffybaby(f): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
How men just nack raw ehn. Imagine if instead of giving him a baby she gave him HIV or syphilis? Some men can take risk Sha.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by tunize(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:

Sometimes I can only imagine he doesn't love her and had 3 kids or 4kids with her?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
AyomideOG01:

That's right run off... That's what happens when you try to make an opinion with empty skull.. grin

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by GIdiata(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:
When did he get married and when did she get pregnant to have given birth? I don't think he did this simply cause he's pro polygamy or because he has always wanted to have two wives. This is probably an extramarital affair gone wrong and he's now hiding behind the misogynistic culture to cover up his ass. Whichever way, here is what I posted on the other thread:

anty u can relocate to countries where your gender is superior.

better still, u can open to your husband that he's not d father of those kids.
1 : 1
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by realestate99: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Cockroaches you say?

Oya come and step on me with those ya fine manicured feet tongue
If marauding Red pillers catch you with this comment.....lol, na you go be the next topic after Yul.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Toks2008:

For whatever reason, his life, his choice.
THE IDIOT DIDNT KNOW THAT SEEDS OR PRODUCTS OF ADULTERY WERE FORBIDDEN BY GOD TO ENTER INTO HIS CONGREGATION FOR 4 GENERATIONS AND THATS FOR 400 YEARS BY GENESIS 15:13-16. THE CHILD WONT LIVE UP TO 400 YEARS AND HARD TO EXPRESS BUT TRUE THAT MAKES HIM A CANDIDATE OF HELL. PEOPLE DONT KNOW THE WEIGHT OF THE SINS THEY COMMIT DAILY. NB; I ONLY WROTE WROTE WHAT THE BIBLE SAIID.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nezzjnr: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
This our double standard is nauseating.

We all bashed Mercy Aigbe for snatching a married man... But now in the case of Yul... He's entitled to more than 1 wife and it's not against the law.

Cmon you guys can do better.

I just hope he has enough strength to handle both wives because trust me... It won't be funny.

Go and ask children that came out from a polygamous family.

I wish him well

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Dottore: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
So painful when you trust someone and they betray your trust.

May take heart that his how he wants it.

Yul congregation on the birth of your son.
How is marrying a second wife betrayal? Moslems marry 4.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by osazsky(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yanch of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better? / Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.