Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo (2405 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
tctrills:

This could have easily been an interesting debate where neutrals like me could have learnt a lot but hate, pride and anger on both sides robbed us of the opportunity.

Clearly the OP is bitter but I also see much bitterness on the other side. I understand many feel its a personal battle when their religion seems to be disrespected but it shouldn't be.

I am learning not to take these things personal because we really don't get to educate or learn this way.

Exactly! It is the bitterness for me! He isn't talking like who wants to educate you. He talks like who is hell bent on turning people's minds and hearts against these JW people.

I know this for sure. OP used to be one of them. Maybe he broke the rules and he got removed by them, so to spite them, he has decided to dedicate his time and effort to maligning them every chance he gets.
Do you know what it takes to set up a moniker just for the sole purpose of inciting hate against another religion? It is very personal bro.

I showed that yesterday. I'm glad everyone can see him for the bible fraud he is. He just reads the bible to look for points to discredit another religion, not because of spiritual enlightenment.

He is a very dangerous person.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by tctrills: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Auskyd:

Exactly! It is the bitterness for me! He isn't talking like who wants to educate you. He talks like who is hell bent on turning people's minds and hearts against these JW people.

I know this for sure. OP used to be one of them. Maybe he broke the rules and he got removed by them, so to spite them, he has decided to dedicate his time and effort to maligning them every chance he gets.
Do you know what it takes to set up a moniker just for the sole purpose of inciting hate against another religion? It is very personal bro.

I showed that yesterday. I'm glad everyone can see him for the bible fraud he is. He just reads the bible to look for points to discredit another religion, not because of spiritual enlightenment.

He is a very dangerous person.
We all see that. And it's not interesting to me.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Auskyd:

Do you know what it takes to set up a moniker just for the sole purpose of inciting hate against another religion? It is very personal bro. I showed that yesterday. I'm glad everyone can see him for the bible fraud he is. He just reads the bible to look for points to discredit another religion, not because of spiritual enlightenment. He is a very dangerous person.

His type have made themselves agents of the devil waging war against God's organization!

But they're not skilled enough to make use of our WEAPON (Bible) {Luke 22:36 compare to Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12} so it's only unbelievers and unskilled spiritual soldiers they can contend with because we are fully competent and completely equipped for the WAR! Ephesians 6:10-18

So if you don't know their weaknesses you will be subdued one way or another.
How?
Note that they're not representing any known religious organization so they're like fugitives fighting against a settlement, they will drag you into the mud with them and observers will say:
"i stumbled on a conversation between Jehovah's Witnesses and ____________ both sides were into dirty, uncultured and unruly habits as they were exchanging insults, abusive speeches and curses"
So the Apostates are winning somehow because they never represented any known group but the JWs involved in the show have dragged the organization in the mud!
That's why I focus on their accusations and boom i keep poking their bubbles of lies this really makes them hate me the most because i won't give them the pleasure of what they desired rather i'll continue biting them subtly and using the scriptures to render all their accusations useless! wink
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Excellent stuff MaxInDHouse. Do not descend to their level. How hard can it be simply to let facts be facts and let them speak for themselves? Sigh..

Having said this you did not respond to scripture I gave. And this is just one of many. I believe, and can show, just as scripturally as i did there, the error of your organization. And I'll do so more soon. Cheers

MaxInDHouse:

His type have made themselves agents of the devil waging war against God's organization!

But they're not skilled enough to make use of our WEAPON (Bible) {Luke 22:36 compare to Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12} so it's only unbelievers and unskilled spiritual soldiers they can contend with because we are fully competent and completely equipped for the WAR! Ephesians 6:10-18

So if you don't know their weaknesses you will be subdued one way or another.
How?
Note that they're not representing any known religious organization so they're like fugitives fighting against a settlement, they will drag you into the mud with them and observers will say:
"i stumbled on a conversation between Jehovah's Witnesses and ____________ both sides were into dirty, uncultured and unruly habits as they were exchanging insults, abusive speeches and curses"
So the Apostates are winning somehow because they never represented any known group but the JWs involved in the show have dragged the organization in the mud!
That's why I focus on their accusations and boom i keep poking their bubbles of lies this really makes them hate me the most because i won't give them the pleasure of what they desired rather i'll continue biting them subtly and using the scriptures to render all their accusations useless! wink

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Mikee19:
Excellent stuff MaxInDHouse. Do not descend to their level. How hard can it be simply to let facts be facts and let them speak for themselves? Sigh..
Having said this you did not respond to scripture I gave. And this is just one of many. I believe, and can show, just as scripturally as i did there, the error of your organization. And I'll do so more soon. Cheers

In a big market it's impossible for anyone to converse with everyone so if you truly want answers to your questions just forward them and quote me. You'll be surprised how much you're missing out if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by achorladey: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
tctrills:

See paise and insult mixed together.

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by achorladey: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rather than those who call others apostates to jejely listen to their own words and shun those they call APOSTATES completely. They will go merry-go-round or sideline the issues raised of which they don't want to address in the first place. Should we turn the thread to

1. Hell fire

2. Immortality doctrine

3. Trinity

You will see them running from Geneva Bible to Jerusalem Bible criss crossing continent to the Egypt coptic Bible to the whatever Bible found in Australia to show that those teachings are falsegrin grin

You will see them say others are not honest hearted or sincere because they show them evident that what they believe is wrong.

The first comment on this thread from the moniker who calls himself

A Jehovah’s witness with one side of his mouth and uses the other side of his mouth to say I am yet to be a baptized Jehovah’s witness did not bother to address the main point of the thread. He ran into his usual default mode copied from one of his brother in Jehovah....

So which church do you attend now? So that when JWs eventually wake up and leave the cult, they can attend your church of TRUTH with you.
Wahala dé o

Despite getting a response from RussellRutherfo based on the question asked. He kept asking it repeatedly. How is this a sign that they are ready to address issues raised grin grin grin

His brother in Jehovah who created a thread to call people like the OP workers of INIQUITIES and lawlessness didn't address the issues he supported his colleagues in repeating the default response and started to quote scriptures that are of no relevance to what the OP created in order to divert the thread.

Then comes the one (AUSK) who accuses others of wasting their time creating thread on this particular religious organization when he should be knowledgeable enough to know that the time the OP has to do this was not purchased from his(AUSK) business or enterprise. He will indeed had shown that he is not a time waster by not going the way of insults repeatedly and not for once addressed the issues raised. grin grin grin grin

Oh and the OP told him as a way of reminder that everyone has their own areas of specialty and that what they want others to do them is what they are doing likewisegrin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Janosky: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mikee19:
Errr... They didn't lie, lol. The kingdom of God was indeed at hand! Blame your misunderstanding on your organizations error of doctrine on what the kingdom of God is and when it came....

NKJV Lu 22:17-18: "¹⁷ Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves; ¹⁸ for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”"

Jesus, who's no liar, said he'll only drink of the fruit of the vine when the kingdom of God comes

well...

NKJV Ac 10:40-41: "⁴⁰ Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, ⁴¹ not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead."

They ate and drank with him WHEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD! The kingdom of God has come ever since, which is why this scripture was in past tense:

NKJV Col 1:13: "¹³ He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,"

They "kingdom of God" was clearly come like Jesus and John foretold, your organization just failed to understand this and kept giving out fake prophecies!

"Let your kingdom come".
Yet, you have prayed the Lord's prayer ever since your primary school days to your adulthood.
Did you pray for what has already happened , according to you," to come"?

You came to this forum to confirm you are confused.
grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Janosky: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mikee19:
JW organization do exhibit cult-like properties. Again, the errors can be called out so that ppl can be saved

Mike,Continue to type GIBBERISH.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Janosky: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mikee19:
If op wishes to point out errors of a group so as to warn unsuspecting public and even save their lives (spiritual, but sometimes emotional and even physical lives too e.g. blood transfusion issue), then I think it is rather commendable. JWs organization is a group that is steep in error, but sadly one may not know this until it's too late. These insults I don't enjoy tho. Stop riling him up and just enjoy facts as facts
Pls exercise your right to deceive yourself.
No wahala.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Naaah, no way is this a proper answer. You just side-stepped the scriptures I raised, rather than address them!

When Jesus taught his disciples that prayer, he was still preaching "the kingdom of heaven is at hand". During the Lord's supper, he was even still talking of it in futuristic tense, "when the kingdom of God comes"!

But the scriptures i showed indicated that it did come at that time. All you're doing is pointing out the inconsistencies with someone who still prays that prayer as tho it hasn't come. Give a proper answer. Show why that isn't correct. This one isn't it

Janosky:

"Let your kingdom come".
Yet, you have prayed the Lord's prayer ever since your primary school days to your adulthood.
Did you pray for what has already happened , according to you," to come"?

You came to this forum to confirm you are confused.
grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why not give a proper Bible response to me if you can? All my life I have never seen a proper response from JWs to me! And you proved it again today like the others to who just ignored my post like it didn't exist!

Again JW organization is steep in error. Doctrine with no Bible basis. Beliefs that cannot be proven when one with proper Bible knowledge asks. Prove me wrong today. Actually give a proper response let's see!

Janosky:

No wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Maynman: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Janosky:

No wahala.
What’s the difference between Theo and theos? grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Janosky: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mikee19:
Why not give a proper Bible response to me if you can? All my life I have never seen a proper response from JWs to me! And you proved it again today like the others to who just ignored my post like it didn't exist!

Again JW organization is steep in error. Doctrine with no Bible basis. Beliefs that cannot be proven when one with proper Bible knowledge asks. Prove me wrong today. Actually give a proper response let's see!

Your claim is false.
I told you earlier that you are confused, you were throwing tantrums as if you knew what you rambled about.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Janosky: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maynman:

What’s the difference between Theo and theos? grin
Ask Google to help you cure your delusion.
You are too old to be spoon-fed.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Janosky: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mikee19:
Naaah, no way is this a proper answer. You just side-stepped the scriptures I raised, rather than address them!

When Jesus taught his disciples that prayer, he was still preaching "the kingdom of heaven is at hand". During the Lord's supper, he was even still talking of it in futuristic tense, "when the kingdom of God comes"!

But the scriptures i showed indicated that it did come at that time. All you're doing is pointing out the inconsistencies with someone who still prays that prayer as tho it hasn't come. Give a proper answer. Show why that isn't correct. This one isn't it

You don't know nah nah !
I will respond to your previous post shortly.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Maynman: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Janosky:

Ask Google to help you cure your delusion.
You are too old to be spoon-fed.

Stop lying shamelessly. You are too old for that.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Janosky: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mikee19:
Errr... They didn't lie, lol. The kingdom of God was indeed at hand! Blame your misunderstanding on your organizations error of doctrine on what the kingdom of God is and when it came....
You are confused & your claim is false.
Mikee19:

NKJV Lu 22:17-18: "¹⁷ Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves; ¹⁸ for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”"

Jesus, who's no liar, said he'll only drink of the fruit of the vine when the kingdom of God comes

well...

Luke 22:17-18 is the Lord's Supper Jesus ate with the disciples in symbol of his sacrificial death shortly thereafter.
Jesus bood is symbolized by the wine.
Is Jesus sacrificial blood the "fruit of the vine"?
Mike ,go and learn.
You are definitely off key,on this subject matter
Mikee19:

NKJV Ac 10:40-41: "⁴⁰ Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, ⁴¹ not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead."

They ate and drank with him WHEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD! The kingdom of God has come ever since, which is why this scripture was in past tense:

NKJV Col 1:13: "¹³ He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,"

They "kingdom of God" was clearly come like Jesus and John foretold, your organization just failed to understand this and kept giving out fake prophecies!

You jumped to Acts 10:40-41 & Colossians 1:13 to misquote your Bible because you lack understanding.
Acts 10:40-41 refers to the events of
Luke 24:40-43, where the disciples ate with Jesus Christ after his resurrection.

Luke 24:40-43
When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. 41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence."

Their feeding with Jesus Christ @ Acts10:40-41 & Luke 24:40-43 ,had no ceremonial significance.

Mike,stop deceiving yourself. grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 5:05am On May 01, 2022
Everyone pls lemme demonstrate how to subtly twist scripture:

Janosky:

Luke 22:17-18 is the Lord's Supper Jesus ate with the disciples in symbol of his sacrificial death shortly thereafter.

It doesn't matter! Whether this was matters is that Jesus drank "the fruit of the vine"! Whether this was at the Lord's supper, at Pentecost, a wedding, anything! This, again doesn't matter! Because Jesus did not say "I won't drink of symbol of my blood again"; he said "I won't drink of the "fruit of the vine" again, regardless of what it symbolizes! Don't change Jesus words! He said he won't drink of the "fruit of the vine", not "my blood"!

Janosky:
Jesus bood is symbolized by the wine.
Is Jesus sacrificial blood the "fruit of the vine"?

No! Again, he didn't say "I won't drink of my sacrificial blood again"! He clearly said, his exact words, not changing a SINGLE WORD from anything he said, that what he won't drink again, is called the fruit of the vine! It is YOU who changed it to Jesus saying he won't drink of his own sacrificial blood! Pray tell, of what use is Jesus' own sacrificial blood to him himself?! It is useful for us humans, NOT FOR HIM! He won't drink his own sacrificial blood na! That's why he himself said he won't drink of the fruit of the vine! He didn't say he won't drink his sacrificial blood! The disciples need that sacrificial blood, NOT JESUS! In responding back, if you insist, pls tell us just why Jesus will drink his "sacrificial blood". Does he need ransom? From what exactly? Stop changing Jesus' words!

Ok. So you're implying Jesus will one day drink of his own sacrificial blood? Where? Why??

Janosky:
Their feeding with Jesus Christ @ Acts10:40-41 & Luke 24:40-43 ,had no ceremonial significance.

Yes na! That's because he DIDN'T SAY "I won't drink of the fruit of the vine in a ceremony! What he said is simple: "I won't drink of the fruit of the vine", it is you that added "in a ceremony" to his words to switch it up to fit your doctrine!

You see, this is the problem of JWs. Inability to just, in all honesty and humility, accept God's word for what it simply says! It must be changed to satisfy your own doctrine...

Somebody said he won't drink of the fruit of the vine again, you didn't like it and couldn't explain it, so you made him say (or rather said it for him) that he won't drink his own sacrificial blood again, not knowing he doesn't even have need for that in the first place! Not satisfied, you changed it up to make him say "it's only in a ceremony i won't drink of the fruit of the vine again, but normal normal I will". Why not just, in all simplicity and humility, accept the word of God as a child, taking it literally word for word, without feeling the need to add to it? And this is also why you threw away the passage in Colossians 1:13. It couldn't be bent to fit your theology

In all simplicity, accept that Jesus only said he won't drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes. He didn't make a mistake. He didn't say in a ceremony. Just take those words simple as he said them...

Jesus had NO NEED for his own sacrificial blood. He DID NOT drink of it at all either at the Lord's supper or anywhere else. He merely instituted it for his disciples. What he drank was NORMAL WINE; the "fruit of the vine" at the Jesus Jewish Passover where he instituted the Lord's supper for them!
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 5:24am On May 01, 2022
Janosky I understand the urge to rush to defend your beliefs to show it's right. But really, you don't have to, especially when it can be obvious to neutrals that you had to switch up someone's words to do so. Sometimes just be humble and admit you do not know, nothing bad in that. The others kept quiet. You should have too

In 1st Corinthians 11, They were eating the Lord's supper improperly. Some were were drinking from the wine too much at that they were getting drunk:

NKJV 1Co 11:21: "²¹ For in eating, each one takes his own supper ahead of others; and one is hungry and another is drunk."

The reason anybody could become drunk from drinking it is that it remains the fruit of the vine. Yes it symbolizes the blood of Jesus, but you drink too much you become drunk because despite that it remains the fruit of vine! You claiming it is no more the "fruit of the vine" is just being plain dishonest. If it stopped being the fruit of the vine nobody will get drunk from it. It is wine. normal wine! It may symbolize something, but it remains normal wine! You can call it wine for that is what it is. At no point did it stop being wine! As a professing Christian, don't be dishonest

And it is wine Jesus said he won't drink of again until the kingdom comes, not "what this wine stands for". The "fruit of the vine" he won't drink, not "what the fruit of the vine is representing"

You claim to be Christian. Do not be dishonest with God's word
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2022
Mikee19:

Janosky I understand the urge to rush to defend your beliefs to show it's right. But really, you don't have to, especially when it can be obvious to neutrals that you had to switch up someone's words to do so. Sometimes just be humble and admit you do not know, nothing bad in that. The others kept quiet. You should have too.

In the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses not all of us are gifted as TEACHERS, some have the gift of SHEPHERDING, PROPHECY, APOSTLE! Ephesians 4:11
All males that stood firm in the organization we train them to become elders (mature members)
WHY? Because no idle worshiper will see God's Kingdom! We must all WORK (SLAVE) for our God, in fact that's what it means to SERVE JEHOVAH.
I remembered when i'm still a Muslim we use to say "nobody is SERVING God rather it's God that's SERVING us" because we believe it's someone doing us favour that's serving us and that's true so since we don't know in anyway we're doing anything for God we concluded we're not SERVING God.

But when i started studying with JWs i realized that serving God means rendering selfless services for the benefit of all in the congregation. So the GIFTS we have to serve in the congregations differs, that's why i told you to present your questions directly and quote/mention me. Let's see why over 8 million people globally believe that JW.org is the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught.

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2022
I fully understand and appreciate your post. However this isn't even the big one for me, it's just that it somewhat demonstrates the sort of response I may receive from JWs. But there are "bigger fish to fry"; one of which is Trinity.

You see I myself am no stranger to JWs. I'm a bit like cornelboy, except that I studied with JWs, attended kingdom halls, etc, and came out with a very diff result/understanding of JW doctrine....

Using the New World Translation of the scriptures, the kingdom interlinear of the Greek scriptures, and other JW tools, i will show VERY CLEARLY and EXPLICITLY the error of JW doctrine just as easily as I did here too! No John 1:1. No contentious scriptures. Just very obvious teaching from God's word. I'm just concerned that there may be responses like that of Janosky, with ppl going all out to defend their doctrine at all costs not minding if they're dishonest in doing so or not. At that time I'll tag you. Thank you.

MaxInDHouse:

In the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses not all of us are gifted as TEACHERS, some have the gift of SHEPHERDING, PROPHECY, APOSTLE! Ephesians 4:11
All males that stood firm in the organization we train them to become elders (mature members)
WHY? Because no idle worshiper will see God's Kingdom! We must all WORK (SLAVE) for our God, in fact that's what it means to SERVE JEHOVAH.
I remembered when i'm still a Muslim we use to say "nobody is SERVING God rather it's God that's SERVING us" because we believe it's someone doing us favour that's serving us and that's true so since we don't know in anyway we're doing anything for God we concluded we're not SERVING God.

But when i started studying with JWs i realized that serving God means rendering selfless services for the benefit of all in the congregation. So the GIFTS we have to serve in the congregations differs, that's why i told you to present your questions directly and quote/mention me. Let's see why over 8 million people globally believe that JW.org is the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught.

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2022
Mikee19:
I fully understand and appreciate your post. However this isn't even the big one for me, it's just that it somewhat demonstrates the sort of response I may receive from JWs. But there are "bigger fish to fry"; one of which is Trinity.

You see I myself am no stranger to JWs. I'm a bit like cornelboy, except that I studied with JWs, attended kingdom halls, etc, and came out with a very diff result/understanding of JW doctrine....

Using the New World Translation of the scriptures, the kingdom interlinear of the Greek scriptures, and other JW tools, i will show VERY CLEARLY and EXPLICITLY the error of JW doctrine just as easily as I did here too! No John 1:1. No contentious scriptures. Just very obvious teaching from God's word. I'm just concerned that there may be responses like that of Janosky, with ppl going all out to defend their doctrine at all costs not minding if they're dishonest in doing so or not. At that time I'll tag you. Thank you.

Well i'm still expecting your QUESTIONS! smiley
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2022
I, Oloriburuku Omo-Ode, Sewage Prostitute Shapeless Amoeba looking haemophodrite by the name, RussellRuthfo because I have a dementia laced Igbo and also I, RussellRuthfo is a useless Cursed Crack head had a 9-year old whorish mother of MINE who was "married" and "raped" like MY bas.tard pedophile false illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan murderous madman FATHER did to SLÚT sisters .

I, osuigboflathead is a Brain-dead sewer living gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mutuah. MY mother told me this while she scraped the semens of MY RussellRuthfo Ape like looking father off his clothes just like little baby girl, olsho sisters did for my useless father with her fingers.

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, RussellRuthfo (Cursed limping Baboon) just like Muhammad will even fon.dle my little whorish Mother just like my FAGGŌT father did this little girl child sister.
Why na ?
Stop cursing yourself grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Laugh At Creationists? [video Series] / Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance / The Christian Youth Development Center – Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.