Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo (2407 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by tctrills: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

He should spend his Time thinking of how to please God and fight for his own righteousness. Not this rubbish he is doing. I'm not supporting JWz, but this is stupid is any ramification you can think of. Let him prove me wrong.

You never fight how you go enter heaven, but you dey help people select religion. Lmao foolishness at its peak.
I personally enjoy religious discussions. But I always want to stick to point and not deviate into pertiness and bitterness. I don't like calling out any organization. I feel the op has carried out his post the wrong way. There is nothing wrong in him showing us old JW beliefs but all the insults, that, I don't get. And it is coming from both sides to be fair. So much hate from both sides.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

I personally enjoy religious discussions. But I always want to stick to point and not deviate into pertiness and bitterness. I don't like calling out any organization. I feel the op has carried out his post the wrong way. There is nothing wrong in him showing us old JW beliefs but all the insults, that, I don't get. And it is coming from both sides to be fair. So much hate from both sides.

You as a logical, cool headed person, see how you have been responding like a sane human.

See OP.

You just know that his issue is not borne out of love, but for a need to fulfil a vendetta. Don't you get?

The guy is just jobless and people wey dey engage am with this stupidity is mind blowing. Honestly.

Leave am jor. Make we insult each other Wella till he gets tired. Shebi e say I open shop for ikeja? Lmao I get time
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

6, Alhaji Lasisi Street, Idioro bustop, Mushin. There is a Gtbank there at the bustop. When you reach, call the number on my siggy if na man you be. No be to dey online dey yarn bants.

Come outside if you be man lmao. Auto business lmao.

Probably stolen cars and stuff. Or yahoo. You cannot be in the auto business and have time for stuff like this. Lying piece of garbage grin

grin grin

Not my fault this Abakaliki boy that went from hawking Gala sausages to combs and mirrors and after started hawking china itel phones and counterfeit China iPhones.

You no go school so reading is a problem.

I said I have businesses that run on auto that is autopilot not that I run auto business.

OLODO
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

6, Alhaji Lasisi Street, Idioro bustop, Mushin. There is a Gtbank there at the bustop. When you reach, call the number on my siggy if na man you be. No be to dey online dey yarn bants.

Come outside if you be man lmao. Auto business lmao.

Probably stolen cars and stuff. Or yahoo. You cannot be in the auto business and have time for stuff like this. Lying piece of garbage grin

grin
Foolish boy putting out his mushin kiosk address where he has a 2ft by 3ft kiosk where he sells Chupez Chargers and fake Amazon headsets.

grin grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin grin

Not my fault this Abakaliki boy that went from hawking Gala sausages to combs and mirrors and after started hawking china itel phones and counterfeit China iPhones.

You no go school so reading is a problem.

I said I have businesses that run on auto that is autopilot not that I run auto business.

OLODO
grin grin

I agree sir. But both auto oh, pilot oh, anyone oh, you don't have any business giving you shishi anywhere.

You too dey lie!!! Give us a weblink to your business. Tell us what your business is all about. What exactly do you do? You are a criminal and I think it's time people watch you closely.

You lie without provocation and posture a lot.

Its reporting time for me. This handle is fraudulent. You are a big time fraudster.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

You have to blame the Jehovah witnesses for this. MaxInDHouse and especially Janosky made me realize that you can't discuss in a calm manner with them. You have to act like these louts to get the lies of their organization across. If not they would derail the truth like that fake china headset mushin market boy is trying to do.

They never address any point raised but divert into another stuff to try and force shame you into shutting up from exposing the lies of their organization. They are like keyboard jihadists.

They move on the offence to try and shut you down by attacking you personally but I know them very well. I know whatever theocratic warfare formats and training that they have to try and shut down the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I tell you say I be "good" Christian.

Mumu boy grin grin

You dey find word.

Mushin rat.

All these fake mushin dj cassettes you sell. grin

My brother, go digital and stop hawking pirated CDs, PS2, Jehovah witness children bible stories, etc, up and down in the hot sun. grin grin

E good say you don come out as the black devil wey you be lmao. You no be good Christian but yiu dey help point out those wey no be good Christian.

Hypocrite lmao.
I really get you today, airhead grin.

Lalasticlala this guy is a a fraudster, a liar and someone that denigrates the religion of others.

I strongly believe that he has been working assiduously to speak thrash about another religion in the name of enlightenment.

Please look into this and help, cos I'm sure if this were to be a moniker talking about Muslims and other christians, he would have been suspended since.

cc Lalasticlala
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You have to blame the Jehovah witnesses for this. MaxInDHouse and especially Janosky made me realize that you can't discuss in a calm manner with them. You have to act like these louts to get the lies of their organization across. If not they would derail the truth like that fake china headset mushin market boy is trying to do.

They never address any point raised but divert into another stuff to try and force shame you into shutting up from exposing the lies of their organization. They are like keyboard jihadists.

They move on the offence to try and shut you down by attacking you personally but I know them very well. I know whatever theocratic warfare formats and training that they have to try and shut down the truth.

Lalasticlala, dragnet, all nairaland mods.

This guy is using his threads to advance hate on another religion. Please look into this.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please mod OAM4J

This OP created this moniker for one purpose alone, which is to disparage and paint another religion in a bad light.

Please look into this, as I don't think it is right to allow one person to continue doing this without any consequences.

Religions and opinions are meant to be tolerant of each other. This OP is clearly trying to raise an agenda about another religion, something that is clearly against the rules of this great forum.

Please look into this.

Lalasticlala
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by tctrills: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You shouldn't think so. Stick to point, make it clear or simple without accusation or name calling. The naturals on the thread are reading. If someone is researching the topic 10 years from now, he would be able to see and understand your points clearly.

Now you seem to be saying that a few things have changed in JW over the years. I think its the same with many old organizations. Many old belief systems cannot meet the modern requirement. I guess the only old belief system that has not changed much is Islam and they are finding it so hard to fix into the modern world.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

I agree sir. But both auto oh, pilot oh, anyone oh, you don't have any business giving you shishi anywhere.

You too dey lie!!! Give us a weblink to your business. Tell us what your business is all about. What exactly do you do? You are a criminal and I think it's time people watch you closely.

Its reporting time for me. This handle is fraudulent. You are a big time fraudster.

You this Kiosk Market Sales boy.

Oya! Clean your jw premium tears. I failed to address you as a Kiosk Sales Representative instead of addressing you as a Market Sales hawker. grin

I should give you details of my private business.
You this criminal. Your mother no born you well oh!
Shoorr!!
See the audacity!!

I should also give you weblink.
I know Jehovah witnesses are foolish but yours is the height of it.

Have you seen me advertising any of my business here. If I don't see the personal need to do that then why do you think that by attacking me. I would then divulge my personal businesses to you.

You no well. grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You this Kiosk Market Sales boy.

Oya! Clean your jw premium tears. I failed to address you as a Kiosk Sales Representative instead of addressing you as a Market Sales hawker. grin

I should give you details of my private business.
You this criminal. Your mother no born you well oh!
Shoorr!!
See the audacity!!

I should also give you weblink.
I know Jehovah witnesses are foolish but yours is the height of it.

Have you seen me advertising any of my business here. If I don't see the personal need to do that then why do you think that by attacking me. I would then divulge my personal businesses to you.

You no well. grin

Don't worry guy. The goal is to get the mods to know that your only job here is to discredit another religion.

That's all you do and all you know.

cc OAM4J

Please check the threads of this guy and see that he has been doing this for a very long time. Holding and airing extremist views about another religion is not what this forum is about. This person personally attacks another religion relentlessly, and insults people of their faith.

Please look into this.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Matthew 7:16-18. By the fruits of their several false prophecies, lies, false teachings, discarded books, etcetera. Is anyone still in doubt except deluded publishers that the Jehovah witness cult organization is of Satan?

You failed woefully here Sir!

By their FRUITS means different religions with their performances in the human society not CRITICIZING just one group whereas you can't present a better one! cheesy

Let me enlighten you about FRUITS!

Jesus is the tree and his father is the cultivator (John 15:1} his apostles are the branches {John 15:5} so if any religion fail to subject completely to the teachings the Apostles handed over to us from Jesus then such a group can't produce the same kind of fruit Jesus and his first century Jewish disciples were producing.
So what exactly was their FRUIT?
Each tree has it's unique FRUIT though many trees may share the same GIFTS.
The FRUIT God's Holy Spirit produced back then among Jesus' first century Jewish disciples has nine qualities LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS, and SELF-CONTROL. And there is no human society could come up with a law that's humane AGAINST them! Galatians 5:22-23

What about the GIFTS in TREES?
A tree may be tall like many others, may be thick like many others, may have wide leaves like many others, may look attractive like many others, may heal sicknesses like many others, may have fine fragrance like many others but there is no way it's FRUIT could be found growing on any other trees!
So the GIFTS of Holy Spirit could be found in any other religion because such religion represents a powerful spirit being with miraculous powers but there's no way any Spirit can gather imperfect humans to have LOVE, JOY and PEACE among themselves throughout the world like it's happening among Jehovah's Witnesses.
WHY?
Because God's Holy Spirit is WORKING out these BENEFITS among imperfect humans as they're the attributes of the only true God, but lesser spirits can't make such happen in the gathering of imperfect humans because they themselves don't possess such qualities and it's only what you have that you can give! smiley

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

You came on my threads abusing me and claiming that you do insults as your job.

I show you say no be only you get the rights to insanity and next thing China inferior selling PS2 and mushin Dj mix cassettes seller.

You start running to the Mods and crying about how I beat you to your bully game.

Don't forget you have a business with your number out(this stupid cassette seller doesn't think). You should not be involved in this with your market brand profile.

Now, you are crying JW premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Don't worry guy. The goal is to get the mods to know that your only job here is to discredit another religion.
That's all you do and all you know.
cc OAM4J
Please check the threads of this guy and see that he has been doing this for a very long time. Holding and airing extremist views about another religion is not what this forum is about. This person personally attacks another religion relentlessly, and insults people of their faith.
Please look into this.

Please don't engage him in insults but points that he can't refute, honest hearted individuals following the thread will see what exactly each of us has in mind.
Thanks! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

You shouldn't think so. Stick to point, make it clear or simple without accusation or name calling. The naturals on the thread are reading. If someone is researching the topic 10 years from now, he would be able to see and understand your points clearly.

Now you seem to be saying that a few things have changed in JW over the years. I think its the same with many old organizations. Many old belief systems cannot meet the modern requirement. I guess the only old belief system that has not changed much is Islam and they are finding it so hard to fix into the modern world.

Everyone has his or her own area of Specialty.

The Jehovah witnesses focus on Trinity.

Some others focus on Islam.

Islamists focus on Christians.

Atheists focus on Christians and sometimes on Islam.

I know the jw cult organization and have opted to focus on this cult organization that tends to fly under the radar when false religions are discussed especially with the false piousness that they present to the public as a "transparent" religious group that can attack and expose others but should not be exposed.

The height of that hypocrisy for me is just nuts.

Someone has to focus and put the spotlight on them. Others can deal with other false religions.

I appreciate your "stick to the point" perspective though. I intend doing that just that but these insane Jehovah witnesses like Janosky, MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, etcetera love to come derail these truths and if they present themselves as hostile. I return the favour in same measure. No one is intimidated by their antics that I know so very well.

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please don't engage him in insults but points that he can't refute, honest hearted individuals following the thread will see what exactly each of us has in mind.
Thanks! smiley

Thank you for this even though sometimes your jw programming tends to set in and you try to behave like one of these jw louts like this china cassette, 2by3 kiosk sales boy, Auskyd.

He thinks I get intimidated by insults or threats. That is bad strategy to engage someone like me. I will and do respond in equal kind measure. Now, he is running to the Mods and crying some jw premium tears like I care.

MaxInDHouse, you the nicest of them if not for your jw programming but I have to ask if the China cassette seller mushin kid, Auskyd is studying with you? He is really proving his jw strides.

If I raise points on the false prophecies of the jw propaganda. Jehovah witnesses should engage that instead of trying to attack my person or trying to silence me.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Courz: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please keep up with the excerpts abeg. They are too many. so embarrassing. Just like these expired books below

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You came on my threads abusing me and claiming that you do insults as your job.

I show you say no be only you get the rights to insanity and next thing China inferior selling PS2 and mushin Dj mix cassettes seller.

You start running to the Mods and crying about how I beat you to your bully game.

Don't forget you have a business with your number out(this stupid cassette seller doesn't think). You should not be involved in this with your market brand profile.

Now, you are crying JW premium tears.

LoL you no go like use the number to track me and find out who I be? Still saying that you're a fraudster and a religious extremist.

LoL idiot say I dey sell For Mushin lmao.

Lalasticlala this guy is a religious extremist oh. Come and ban him before a sows the seed of discord and hate for another religion.

Please do something about him
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I know the jw cult organization and have opted to focus on this cult organization that tends to fly under the radar when false religions are discussed especially with the false piousness that they present to the public as a "transparent" religious group that can attack and expose others but should not be exposed.

Someone has to focus and put the spotlight on them. Others can deal with other false religions.

I appreciate your "stick to the point" perspective though. I intend doing that just that but these insane Jehovah witnesses like Janosky, MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, etcetera love to come derail these truths and if they present themselves as hostile. I return the favour in same measure. No one is intimidated by their antics that I know so very well.

Laslasticlala, see further evidence of this guy tarnishing the image of another religion that has done nothing to him.

Please mods come and see this account. He is admitting to deliberately doing it.

He is also a scammer and fraudster. Claims a business he doesn't have evidence of as well.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Your life's work is the business of another religion lmao.

I'm ashamed for you bro. Chai.

Please mods come ohhh
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
From Ikeja, na Mushin, from PS2 na cassette.

Lmao.
Running out of insults?

Religious extremist ohhhh

Mods come oh
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
If op wishes to point out errors of a group so as to warn unsuspecting public and even save their lives (spiritual, but sometimes emotional and even physical lives too e.g. blood transfusion issue), then I think it is rather commendable. JWs organization is a group that is steep in error, but sadly one may not know this until it's too late. These insults I don't enjoy tho. Stop riling him up and just enjoy facts as facts
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Thank you for this even though sometimes your jw programming tends to set in and you try to behave like one of these jw louts like this china cassette, 2by3 kiosk sales boy, Auskyd.
He thinks I get intimidated by insults or threats. That is bad strategy to engage someone like me. I will and do respond in equal kind measure. Now, he is running to the Mods and crying some jw premium tears like I care.
MaxInDHouse, you the nicest of them if not for your jw programming but I have to ask if the China cassette seller mushin kid, Auskyd is studying with you? He is really proving his jw strides.
If I raise points on the false prophecies of the jw propaganda. Jehovah witnesses should engage that instead of trying to attack my person or trying to silence me.

The problem is accusing one religion of something that cut across all religions and thinking that's enough to prove the religion false. smiley

Prophecy regarding the end of the world has nothing to do with failure except if you want to accuse John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth as false prophets too!

Almost 2,000 years ago both John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth were preaching in the districts of Judea saying:

"Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand" Matthew 3:2; 4:17

This so much affected Jesus' first century disciples to the point that after following him for sometime and God's Kingdom never showed up most of Jesus' disciples turned back from following him! John 6:66

But one thing kept the 12 Apostles standing with Jesus: CONSISTENCY! They could sense that even though it's not everything Jesus said about God's Kingdom was fully understood yet nowhere to go for a better understanding of the Kingdom of God! John 6:67-68

So saying Jehovah's Witnesses are LIARS, FALSE PROPHETS and so on because God's Kingdom they are proclaiming hasn't come shows the level of your reasoning.
John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth said exactly the same thing some 2,000 years ago and till today God's Kingdom hasn't come.
If you want to know about the progress of God's plan to bring the Kingdom just ask politely and i will explain to you why both John the baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and Jehovah's Witnesses today keep repeating the same thing. We are seeing it coming with eyes of faith but only humble and calm listener can grasp what is happening. Hebrews 11:1

Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Errr... They didn't lie, lol. The kingdom of God was indeed at hand! Blame your misunderstanding on your organizations error of doctrine on what the kingdom of God is and when it came....

NKJV Lu 22:17-18: "¹⁷ Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves; ¹⁸ for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”"

Jesus, who's no liar, said he'll only drink of the fruit of the vine when the kingdom of God comes

well...

NKJV Ac 10:40-41: "⁴⁰ Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, ⁴¹ not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead."

They ate and drank with him WHEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD! The kingdom of God has come ever since, which is why this scripture was in past tense:

NKJV Col 1:13: "¹³ He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,"

They "kingdom of God" was clearly come like Jesus and John foretold, your organization just failed to understand this and kept giving out fake prophecies!

MaxInDHouse:

The problem is accusing one religion of something that cut across all religions and thinking that's enough to prove the religion false. smiley

Prophecy regarding the end of the world has nothing to do with failure except if you want to accuse John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth as false prophets too!

Almost 2,000 years ago both John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth were preaching in the districts of Judea saying:

This so much affected Jesus' first century disciples to the point that after following him for sometime and God's Kingdom never showed up most of Jesus' disciples turned back from following him! John 6:66

But one thing kept the 12 Apostles standing with Jesus: CONSISTENCY! They could sense that even though it's not everything Jesus said about God's Kingdom was fully understood yet there's nowhere to go for a better understanding of the Kingdom of God! John 6:67-68

So saying Jehovah's Witnesses are LIARS, FALSE PROPHETS and so on because God's Kingdom they are proclaiming hasn't come shows the level of your reasoning.
John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth said exactly the same thing some 2,000 years ago and till today God's Kingdom hasn't come.
If you want to know about the progress of God's plan to bring the Kingdom just ask politely and i will explain to you why both John the baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and Jehovah's Witnesses today keep repeating the same thing. We are seeing it coming with eyes of faith but only humble and calm listener can grasp what is happening.

Thank you! smiley
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mikee19:
If op wishes to point out errors of a group so as to warn unsuspecting public and even save their lives (spiritual, but sometimes emotional and even physical lives too e.g. blood transfusion issue), then I think it is rather commendable. JWs organization is a group that is steep in error, but sadly one may not know this until it's too late. These insults I don't enjoy tho. Stop riling him up and just enjoy facts as facts

This one is a personal vendetta. He has dedicated his time to smear them as best as he can.

Nah, the mods have to do something about it.

You cannot try this with an Islamic thread. It would have been closed since. Even normal everyday Christian threads, they would have shit him down.

Let the same be done for him.

Mods should close his pages and his threads.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But one thing kept the 12 Apostles standing with Jesus: CONSISTENCY! They could sense that even though it's not everything Jesus said about God's Kingdom was fully understood yet nowhere to go for a better understanding of the Kingdom of God! John 6:67-68

If you want to know about the progress of God's plan to bring the Kingdom just ask politely and i will explain to you why both John the baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and Jehovah's Witnesses today keep repeating the same thing. We are seeing it coming with eyes of faith but only humble and calm listener can grasp what is happening. Hebrews 11:1

Thank you! smiley

I read up to John 6:66 and I could not take it anymore. Why are you misinterpreting the Bible. All one has to do to know that you are misinterpreting it according to the Jehovah witness Gnostic bible interpretation.

Show me where John the Baptist or Jesus gave specific dates like 1914, 1918, 1919, 1925, etc?!!

How you say that Jesus selected your organization and directly teach that Jesus was a false prophet proves to me all the need for everyone to be suspect of your organization's teachings.

No other so called "under performing" Christian group that I know of teach and directly accuse Jesus of false prophecy. Only the Jehovah witness organization do.

Seriously!!
Does John 6:66 in anyway says that some of HIS disciples turned back because of false prophecy?!!
Are you for real?!
Are you ready same John 6 or another John 6?

The reason some of the Jewish disciples of Jesus turned back from following him are the very reason Jehovah witnesses reject Jesus Christ today and follow a strange Jesus invented by Russell and Rutherford.

This is the reason and this happens every year at every memorial of the Jehovah witnesses where millions of Jehovah witnesses worldwide are denied of resurrection every year.

John 6:50 KJV — This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

John 6:51 KJV — I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:52 KJV — The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

John 6:53 KJV — Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:54 KJV — Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:58 KJV — This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

John 6:61 KJV — When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

Man, stop lying to the people.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

This one is a personal vendetta. He has dedicated his time to smear them as best as he can.

Nah, the mods have to do something about it.

You cannot try this with an Islamic thread. It would have been closed since. Even normal everyday Christian threads, they would have shit him down.

Let the same be done for him.

Mods should close his pages and his threads.

grin

Try bullying. Gets bullied and now crys that his mum(mods) come save him.

Don't do unto others what you don't want done to you.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Your life's work is the business of another religion lmao.

I'm ashamed for you bro. Chai.

Please mods come ohhh

The same way your family members of you selling people at Mushin fake analogue china cassettes and PS2 games.

grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Laslasticlala, see further evidence of this guy tarnishing the image of another religion that has done nothing to him.

Please mods come and see this account. He is admitting to deliberately doing it.

He is also a scammer and fraudster. Claims a business he doesn't have evidence of as well.

Laslasticlala, see evidences of Auskyd calling me a Scammer and fraudster. He is trying to manipulate you into unjustly banning me.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

LoL you no go like use the number to track me and find out who I be? Still saying that you're a fraudster and a religious extremist.

LoL idiot say I dey sell For Mushin lmao.

Lalasticlala this guy is a religious extremist oh. Come and ban him before a sows the seed of discord and hate for another religion.

Please do something about him

Laslasticlala, evidence that Auskyd demands for my address and sells fake items to Nairalanders.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Laslasticlala, see evidences of Auskyd calling me a Scammer and fraudster. He is trying to manipulate you into unjustly banning me.

I thought you didn't mind? Lmao so you can fear?

Mods this guy is q peddler of extremist views about another religion.

His old posts and threads are created to talk down about another religion JW. Please check his profile and see that all his threads were created for one sole purpose. To host extremist views about another religion.

cc: lalasticlala, please come and settle this. If this guy was doing this against major religions they would have closed his account since. Let justice prevail!

He has been displaying really fraudulent behaviour on here for a while now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? / An In Depth Analysis Of The Hail Mary Prayer / Why Is Allah/yahweh So Brutal And Vindictive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.