Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo (2411 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dear mods,

See this moniker has done nothing but incite hate towards another religion. He makes people insult them and use derogatory terms to address them.

I believe he is using this moniker to spread hate about JWs everywhere, which could lead to them being targeted.

OAM4J
OAM4J
OAM4J
OAM4J

Please see pics below on what this moniker has been doing with this account.

Spreadinf hate about another religion. Constantly attacking them when no one on this forum from the religion has done nothing to him.

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Hehehe your account will be banned soon. Keep posting derogatory threads about another religion.

You want to make people hate and target JWs yet go Scott free? Never.

Please mods come and close this thread and his account

Laslasticlala, see Auskyd openly threatening that my ban will banned for expressing my free speech after he numerously harassed me and abused me.

OAM4J
OAM4J
OAM4J
OAM4J

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
LoL my guy stopped posting bible, dey post for mods not to ban him lol. They will ban you! You are a religious extremist!

Spreading hate up and down!!

Mods come oh lol

OAM4J
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Laslasticlala, see Auskyd openly threatening that my ban will banned for expressing my free speech after he numerously harassed me and abused me.

OAM4J
OAM4J

There is no free speech when you are targeting a group of people and inciting hate against them!

OAM4J
OAM4J

You are openly sharing hate speech against another religion. All your threads are about JWs! My God, are you normal?

Mods come and settle this abeg. This guy can't keep doing this.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

There is no free speech when you are targeting a group of people and inciting hate against them!

OAM4J
OAM4J

You are openly sharing hate speech against another religion. All your threads are about JWs! My God, are you normal?

Mods come and settle this abeg. This guy can't keep doing this.

OAM4J
OAM4J
OAM4J
OAM4J

Mods. See how Auskyd literally chases on every thread threatening fire and brimstones to ensure he takes down my profile. Harassing me even when I ignore him. Insults me first but claims I do.

Tells lies that I exercise hate speech to others when I exercise my rights to my opinions and free speech. Tries to attack my personality and defames me since he can't defend his own position.

Claims to have the Mods under his control and would easily make them shut me down.

I educate people on Jehovah witness religion as a former participant. I have a right to that.

Please, mods. Auskyd has literally chases me everywhere telling lies.

Laslasticlala
Laslasticlala
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

OAM4J
OAM4J
OAM4J
OAM4J

Mods. See how Auskyd literally chases on every thread threatening fire and brimstones to ensure he takes down my profile. Harassing me even when I ignore him. Insults me first but claims I do.

Tells lies that I exercise hate speech to others when I exercise my rights to my opinions and free speech. Tries to attack my personality and defames me since he can't defend his own position.

Claims to have the Mods under his control and would easily make them shut me down.

I educate people on Jehovah witness religion as a former participant. I have a right to that.

Please, mods. Auskyd has literally chases me everywhere telling lies.

Laslasticlala
Laslasticlala

Deny it that you aren't calling JW a cult. Who made them a cult? You? Have you not insulted them? Used strong language about them on your various threads? You want free speech where you have the right to bring down other people's faith because you think that you can get away with It? Never!!!!!

If you have nothing to hide, let the mods read thru all your threads. You'll chop that ban.

I'm only directing them to read all you have ever posted and see for them selves if it's not a vile filled personal attack on them that you've been perpetrating with this account.

Religious bigot and extremist!!!!
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Maynman: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

I thought you didn't mind? Lmao so you can fear?

Mods this guy is q peddler of extremist views about another religion.

His old posts and threads are created to talk down about another religion JW. Please check his profile and see that all his threads were created for one sole purpose. To host extremist views about another religion.

cc: lalasticlala, please come and settle this. If this guy was doing this against major religions they would have closed his account since. Let justice prevail!

He has been displaying really fraudulent behaviour on here for a while now

Why are you so concerned? Are you a Jehovah witness too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Maynman:

Why are you so concerned? Are you a Jehovah witness too?

Must I be one to know extremism when I see one?

LoL I didn't think so. He is an extremist and rightly so. Mods should see his threads. You'd be amazed at the level of hate veiled as free speech that he spreads everywhere
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Is this free speech?

Is this free speech?? Insulting another person's religion in the name of free speech??

OAM4J
OAM4J

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
JW organization do exhibit cult-like properties. Again, the errors can be called out so that ppl can be saved

Auskyd:

Deny it that you aren't calling JW a cult. Who made them a cult? You? Have you not insulted them? Used strong language about them on your various threads? You want free speech where you have the right to bring down other people's faith because you think that you can get away with It? Never!!!!!

If you have nothing to hide, let the mods read thru all your threads. You'll chop that ban.

I'm only directing them to read all you have ever posted and see for them selves if it's not a vile filled personal attack on them that you've been perpetrating with this account.

Religious bigot and extremist!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Maynman: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Must I be one to know extremism when I see one?

LoL I didn't think so. He is an extremist and rightly so. Mods should see his threads. You'd be amazed at the level of hate veiled as free speech that he spreads everywhere

Lol, we have far more extremist threads do you also report them?
You seem too concerned.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Maynman:

Lol, we have far more extremist threads do you also report them?
You seem too concerned.

Show me and I shall report them accordingly.

No favouritism.

He has insulted Muslims on another thread. I have reported him there too. There is more than enough proof that he is an extremist.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Maynman: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Show me and I shall report them accordingly.

No favouritism.

He has insulted Muslims on another thread. I have reported him there too. There is more than enough proof that he is an extremist.

Ooh so this is your first time reporting extremist threads? Are you new on NL?
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mikee19:
JW organization do exhibit cult-like properties. Again, the errors can be called out so that ppl can be saved

No one forces you to join them. No one forces you to leave them. I've dated one of them before. When she tire, she left me and moved on. No fight, not threats, no intimidation.

If you don't like what they do leave! Don't come and start saying things to make people hate them. It's wrong bro! Say it for what it is! Don't defend extremism!!
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Maynman:

Ooh so this is your first time reporting extremist threads? Are you new on NL?

Bros dey your dey. You be OP? Well, you could help me carry cross for head sha. E no concern me.

Nairaland supermods must look into that account.

I'll mail them today. He can't delete the threads. They are all there. He has insulted every religion in them.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Everybody, grin

This guy is going to my threads that I have sold stuff, chop and sh!t the money away to say I'm a fraud too lmao.

Chai chai chai.

grin grin grin

Please mods go through his threads ohhhh
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I read up to John 6:66 and I could not take it anymore. Why are you misinterpreting the Bible. All one has to do to know that you are misinterpreting it according to the Jehovah witness Gnostic bible interpretation.
Show me where John the Baptist or Jesus gave specific dates like 1914, 1918, 1919, 1925, etc?!! How you say that Jesus selected your organization and directly teach that Jesus was a false prophet proves to me all the need for everyone to be suspect of your organization's teachings. No other so called "under performing" Christian group that I know of teach and directly accuse Jesus of false prophecy. Only the Jehovah witness organization do.
Seriously!!
Does John 6:66 in anyway says that some of HIS disciples turned back because of false prophecy?!!
Are you for real?!
Are you ready same John 6 or another John 6?
The reason some of the Jewish disciples of Jesus turned back from following him are the very reason Jehovah witnesses reject Jesus Christ today and follow a strange Jesus invented by Russell and Rutherford.
This is the reason and this happens every year at every memorial of the Jehovah witnesses where millions of Jehovah witnesses worldwide are denied of resurrection every year.
John 6:50 KJV — This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

John 6:51 KJV — I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
John 6:52 KJV — The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

John 6:53 KJV — Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:54 KJV — Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:58 KJV — This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

John 6:61 KJV — When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

Man, stop lying to the people.

Please i want to believe that we are reasoning based on what is happening today in correlation with what happened back then in the first century so let's pick it one after another!

The Jews has been dominated by Romans for years and they're expecting the promised Messiah (Christ) that's coming to liberate them. So before Jesus' arrival two men Jews (Theudas and Judas) arose one after another claiming they're the Messiah but both of them were killed and their followers all dispassed! Act 5:36-37
So there was this high expectations that when the Messiah (Christ) arrives he will deal with all the nations dominating mankind most especially God's people {Daniel 2:44} and his Kingdom will last forever {Isaiah 9:6-7} and the Jews will become the most favoured race! Zechariah 8:23
But after John's proclamation that the kingdom is NEAR many Jews were going to him to be baptized in anticipation of the arrival of their long awaited Messiah {Matthew 3:1-6} and not more than a year Jesus appeared before John the baptist and God's Holy Spirit landed upon his head then God's voice was heard! Matthew 3:13-17
So the people were expecting Jesus to start a revolution or WAR so that the Romans can be conquered but he never made such move, that's why they tried to force the kingship on him after all if he doesn't know what they wanted they're prepared to tell and support him {John 6:15} it was after all these effort failed that they in mass turned back from following him! John 6:66

Even John the baptist began doubting Jesus because he expected Jesus to begin ruling after his baptism but John was arrested and kept in chains inside the prison yet their expected Messiah didn't do anything! Matthew 11:2-3

So what kept faithful people strongly behind Jesus?

Well Jesus himself answered:

In reply Jesus said to them: “Go and report to John what you are hearing and seeing: The blind are now seeing and the lame are walking, the lepers are being cleansed and the deaf are hearing, the dead are being raised up and the poor are being told the good news. Happy is the one who finds no cause for stumbling in me.” Matthew 11:4-6

So faithful individuals were carefully considering how things were unfolding one by one instead of blaming God or Jesus for not bringing the Kingdom speedily as they expected!
God has gotten everything figured out so we must calmly follow the dew process but that doesn't mean we must stop proclaiming the Kingdom of God.
Even if it DELAYS it will surely come at the right time!

For the vision is yet for its appointed time, And it is rushing toward its end, and it will not lie. EVEN IF IT SHOULD DELAY, KEEP IN EXPECTATION OF IT! For it will without fail come true. It will not be late! Habakkuk 2:3

So my friend we are never tired of proclaiming God's Kingdom even if it should delay we know our God is following DUE PROCESS according to His underserved kindness.

Thank you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ok...

So this is a problematic response to me. People who hate JWs rather than their belief system or their organization are the problem. It's the same error that makes one hate a prostitute rather than their acts when they should really feel pity for them and help them.

I don't intend to fan hate for JWs. Some of them are the nicest ppl ever, but they are deluded and need help. M not sure I'm doing anything wrong by saying this from a place of love and not hatred. The organization, not the individual JW, is cult-like

Auskyd:

No one forces you to join them. No one forces you to leave them. I've dated one of them before. When she tire, she left me and moved on. No fight, not threats, no intimidation.

If you don't like what they do leave! Don't come and start saying things to make people hate them. It's wrong bro! Say it for what it is! Don't defend extremism!!
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mikee19:
Ok...

So this is a problematic response to me. People who hate JWs rather than their belief system or their organization are the problem. It's the same error that makes one hate a prostitute rather than their acts when they should really feel pity for them and help them.

I don't intend to fan hate for JWs. Some of them are the nicest ppl ever, but they are deluded and need help. M not sure I'm doing anything wrong by saying this from a place of love and not hatred. The organization, not the individual JW, is cult-like

Bro what's a delusion? You do realize that some of them are there on their own volition, and choose to stay there because the think its the best for them?

What would you say about the real cultists and their followers are knowingly enter into cults with the awareness that it is a life of danger and suffering?

Are they deluded?

Nah. Don't speak for everyone. Some might be, but not all. Do they go out of their way to harm people? Have they harmed you before? Have they stolen from you? Do they force you to worship with them?

I'm sure you know the answer.

A major characteristic of a cult is free entry, but no easy exits. Last time I checked, you can go if you no wan do again. So how do they display cult like behaviour? Educate me. Secular discussion only. No bring bible inside
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Maynman: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Bros dey your dey. You be OP? Well, you could help me carry cross for head sha. E no concern me.

Nairaland supermods must look into that account.

I'll mail them today. He can't delete the threads. They are all there. He has insulted every religion in them.

Good luck. cheesy
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
If you know about cults you'll know there are several ways to enforce forced membership. JWs use the practice of threat of shunning to keep those who think of leaving. I read of someone who was shunned. It was as tho he had died to everyone he knew and held dear! Association is controlled, you're told that the world "is evil" and are out to get you, and others but JWs can't do you any good, so you keep away from them. Especially if you're born into them, you know no-one else as a close person to you. if you dare leave no-one would as much as say a word to you again. You lose it all; family, friends, everyone you ever knew. You're dead you them. They're literally told to take you as tho you are dead! Not even another mention of your name ever again!

This fear keeps many that would rather leave from doing so. Mind control. Cult-like behaviour.

Check these links out

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/blog/are-jehovahs-witnesses-a-cult.php

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/fear-cult-mind-control.php

Auskyd:

Bro what's a delusion? You do realize that some of them are there on their own volition, and choose to stay there because the think its the best for them?

What would you say about the real cultists and their followers are knowingly enter into cults with the awareness that it is a life of danger and suffering?

Are they deluded?

Nah. Don't speak for everyone. Some might be, but not all. Do they go out of their way to harm people? Have they harmed you before? Have they stolen from you? Do they force you to worship with them?

A major characteristic of a cult is free entry, but no easy exits. Last time I checked, you can go if you no wan do again. So how do they display cult like behaviour? Educate me. Secular discussion only. No bring bible inside

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

You may have some points but you seem to be fighting a personal war with them. Remember these guys are not evil. They believe their side of the story just as you believe yours. I suggest you stay away from personal issues and fights and do whatever you do just for educational purposes. Let the public learn your beliefs, opinion and research and never make it a personal battle.
Wow. I never knew you were this intelligent and smart.
Thanks for your honest opinion.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by tctrills: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Wow. I never knew you were this intelligent and smart.
Thanks for your honest opinion.
See paise and insult mixed together.

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Actually there's even more than what I've put here Auskyd. Mind control is real. Discouraging education because of the "kingdom of God" made many of them to not be in good economic position, tho with their failed prophecies many have had a change of heart. There's more. look them up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mikee19:
If you know about cults you'll know there are several ways to enforce forced membership. JWs use the practice of threat of shunning to keep those who think of leaving. I read of someone who was shunned. It was as tho he had died to everyone he knew and held dear! Association is controlled, you're told that the world "is evil" and are out to get you, and others but JWs can't do you any good, so you keep away from them. Especially if you're born into them, you know no-one else as a close person to you. if you dare leave no-one would as much as say a word to you again. You lose it all; family, friends, everyone you ever knew. You're dead you them. They're literally told to take you as tho you are dead! Not even another mention of your name ever again!

This fear keeps many that would rather leave from doing so. Mind control. Cult-like behaviour.

Check these links out

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/blog/are-jehovahs-witnesses-a-cult.php

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/fear-cult-mind-control.php

I've read about all these. But even if they control people, don't they leave eventually? They do.

Even if they shun you, God no go shun you. However if doesn't mean you should then take it as your life's mission to be spreading targeted hate like this your guy.

Tell me if what he is doing is right. Be honest with me.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mikee19:

The guy is a Jehovah witness. When they could not silence me. He first bragged about insulting till the next day. He saw I was more than his match. He next switched to trying to get me banned by the mods. They sent him to put up on act to make it seem that I hate Jehovah witnesses.

Please, call out this class act to the mods so they see how he is hellbent on telling lies against me.

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Are they deluded?

grin
Secret unbaptized publisher.

No wonder you are mad at me that all these lies about the Jehovah witness organization is exposed.

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

The guy is a Jehovah witness. When they could not silence me. He first bragged about insulting till the next day. He saw I was more than his match. He next switched to trying to get me banned by the mods. They sent him to put up on act to make it seem that I hate Jehovah witnesses.

Please, call out this class act to the mods so they see how he is hellbent on telling lies against me.

You be pikin for where I dey. LoL. Only you ask for address I give you. Now drop your own and your business name you no fit. You're a liar, a thief, a scam artist and a religious extremist all rolled in one.

People should be wary of you. No one knows you, no one knows what you do except to spread hate.

No worries sha. It will end soon grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

See paise and insult mixed together.

I didn't actually mean it that way. Sorry.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Research and attend whatever Church that the Late Raymond Franz (one man I love who got to the height as a Governing Body members but was honest to recognize the lies of the society and left) and left us a book that I love reading which is "Crises of Conscience". I will be putting out some excerpts from the book later.
Research and attend whatever Church that Carl Olof Jonsson probably attended.
Which church denomination did Carl olof and Raymond Franz belonged after being disfellowshipped from the JWs? Are these churches in Nigeria?

Which religion have you been practising after your disfellowshippment?

Here is some words of tctrills:

You may not leave the church because of its imperfections unless you find a better one

Pls RussellRutherfo tell us a better religious group that apply Bible and Christ teachings in their midst and render pure worship to God the Father than the JW. Thanks in advance.

É be like say na you wan start the Armageddon war o cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Which church denomination did Carl olof and Raymond Franz belonged after being disfellowshipped from the JWs? Are these churches in Nigeria?
Which religion have you been practising after your disfellowshippment?
Here is some words of tctrills:
Pls RussellRutherfo tell us a better religious group that apply Bible and Christ teachings in their midst and render pure worship to God the Father than the JW. Thanks in advance.
É be like say na you wan start the Armageddon war o cheesy cheesy

You this man, why asking this question that's so difficult for Apostates to answer when you know they will never ever answer you nah? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoozey Dance In The Church / Deleted / The Lord Said Jesoul Is To Be My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.