Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo (2410 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Which church denomination did Carl olof and Raymond Franz belonged after being disfellowshipped from the JWs? Are these churches in Nigeria?

Which religion have you been practising after your disfellowshippment?

Here is some words of tctrills:

Pls RussellRutherfo tell us a better religious group that apply Bible and Christ teachings in their midst and render pure worship to God the Father than the JW. Thanks in advance.

É be like say na you wan start the Armageddon war o cheesy cheesy

Tctrills is a nice guy but answer me. Did he give false prophecies like C.T Russell and Rutherford?

2 Likes

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You this man, why asking this question that's so difficult for Apostates to answer when you know they will never ever answer you nah? undecided

Better person.

That's why Max. I threw him back the question if he explains the false prophecies then I will oblige him that question.

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

You be pikin for where I dey. LoL. Only you ask for address I give you. Now drop your own and your business name you no fit. You're a liar, a thief, a scam artist and a religious extremist all rolled in one.

People should be wary of you. No one knows you, no one knows what you do except to spread hate.

No worries sha. It will end soon grin

grin

All these for exposing your religion. grin

Cry me a river.

I chatted all day with you and one of my business just delivered this. The guy just delivered this measly amount (120k) and I will still be here to continue with my "joblessness". Waiting for the other two businesses to deliver to me.

If my other two businesses does a measly 120k too then that will be 360k for today while I wasted time with you. Multiply that by 6days and you know what that is.

I will still be here tomorrow "joblessly" exposing the lies of your organization. At the the same monitoring my businesses via the mobile CCTV installed.

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lmao only a broke man with broke money calls himself rich lmfao my God.

You're holding and counting naira wey no fit buy anything outside the shores of this country embarassed

, 120k? Money wey no reach $200 for black market? Idiot say his business na offline yet you use mobile CCTV cameras to operate it... No be ment be that?

Haew God, you dey do like who never touch money before... And I can't blame you. Na so people wey manage commot one butt cheek from trenches dey do lmao.

You wey lie go kill one day lol. Chai guys come and see your brother wey dy form cool and collected since.

See his true colors. He is just like the rest of us.

Vain, human and emotional. Small talk e go bring useless naira show us lmao. All this Jehovah's witnesses talk is bitterness and vile oozing from your veins. It's the people supporting you I pity. They think you are a Christian. You're just a showman that knows how to read the bible.

Show us your business sir! Liar! You don't have any mobile CCTV anywhere. Shey na Nigeria wey light no dey you wan use mobile CCTV? You must think we are stupid.

I got you real good. Right where I want you. Na why you dey do all this panic display upandan lmao
Pained.

Vain.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Tctrills is a nice guy but answer me. Did he give false prophecies like C.T Russell and Rutherford?
Sorry maybe you didn't see my questions but I'll help you and bring them up again smiley

Which church denomination did Carl olof and Raymond Franz belonged after being disfellowshipped from the JWs? Are these churches in Nigeria?

Pls RussellRutherfo tell us a better religious group that apply Bible and Christ teachings in their midst and render pure worship to God the Father than the JW. Thanks in advance.

smiley
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Mikee19(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
I noticed a proper Bible response to this was skipped. I'm almost getting ahead of myself regarding a thread I'll do soon. So help me God. But JWs need to be saved. This is my prayer for them. They need to see the error of their doctrine and their ways

Mikee19:
Errr... They didn't lie, lol. The kingdom of God was indeed at hand! Blame your misunderstanding on your organizations error of doctrine on what the kingdom of God is and when it came....

NKJV Lu 22:17-18: "¹⁷ Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves; ¹⁸ for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”"

Jesus, who's no liar, said he'll only drink of the fruit of the vine when the kingdom of God comes

well...

NKJV Ac 10:40-41: "⁴⁰ Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, ⁴¹ not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead."

They ate and drank with him WHEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD! The kingdom of God has come ever since, which is why this scripture was in past tense:

NKJV Col 1:13: "¹³ He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,"

They "kingdom of God" was clearly come like Jesus and John foretold, your organization just failed to understand this and kept giving out fake prophecies!

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You this man, why asking this question that's so difficult for Apostates to answer when you know they will never ever answer you nah? undecided

Why dem no go answer
Na straightforward questions na.

He brought problem, then he must bring solution.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Sorry maybe you didn't see my questions but I'll help you and bring them up again smiley

smiley

Finish your study at the hands of MaxInDHouse.

You are substandard.
Is this you are going to do preaching work out there.
You meet an "apostate" like me out there. You will be so disgraced that you will dodge me when next you see me.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You are substandard.
You meet an "apostate" like me out there. You will be so disgraced that you will dodge me when next you see me.

Pastor goody goody!

This guy is still spreading hate on nairaland oh, mods.

Pastor during the day, sinner at night. Claims to know all but na still vain money loving asswipe just like the rest of humanity.

First matured response to a problem is show how you have money. Kai.

Poverty na bastard Sha. Hehehehehe
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You are substandard.

You seemed to haven't answered any of my questions.

smiley
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
This guy think say I be Jehovah's witnesses wey go calm down dey speak English with you lol.

You never see anything. The thing that will lead to your account going forever, you'll soon post it.

You'll soon mention another major religion in the name of free speech and that's the end.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

You seemed to haven't answered any of my questions.

smiley

This guy is not a Christian bro.

If he was part of Jehovah's witnesses, dem pursue am commot like cancer lol. E pain am die na why we dey see all these bants grin

Imagine the hours and hours and hours or torture.

Reading, watching, and gazing over tons of information with one goal in mind: come to nairaland and discredit a religion.

Not even Twitter.

Not even facebook.

Nairaland.

Chai God, abeg.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

This guy is not a Christian bro.

If he was part of Jehovah's witnesses, dem pursue am commot like cancer lol. E pain am die na why we dey see all these bants grin

Imagine the hours and hours and hours or torture.

Reading, watching, and gazing over tons of information with one goal in mind: come to nairaland and discredit a religion.

Not even Twitter.

Not even facebook.

Nairaland.

Chai God, abeg.

You this Chupez Charger selling boy. grin
Been a baptized Jehovah witness seems to be one of the highest goal you have set for your generation.
Well, that trash don't impress us.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Pastor goody goody!

This guy is still spreading hate on nairaland oh, mods.

Pastor during the day, sinner at night. Claims to know all but na still vain money loving asswipe just like the rest of humanity.

First matured response to a problem is show how you have money. Kai.

Poverty na bastard Sha. Hehehehehe

Chupez Charger selling mushin boy.
Is it your "poverty"?! cheesy

Try and upgrade from your fake charger selling business. You know how demanding the donations to the organization is so you won't torn out a leaking shoe, bag carrying, tracts filled inside jw elder.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Try and upgrade from your fake charger selling business. You know how demanding the donations to the organization is so you won't torn out a leaking shoe, bag carrying, tracts filled inside jw elder.

LoL yes I sell chargers, I agree.

Drop your address if you be real man. Or if you no wan come Mushin, come Alagomeji. Apartment for work dey there. I'll gladly receive you and your boys.

Hehehe this one think say we dey play.

Pained excommunicated Jehovah's witness. LoL

Cry baby ex Jehovah's witness. Pained with a vendetta.

E don watch all the videos and read all the books to make 120k a day lmao. Money wey no go make me high for ambiance for one night grin tongue
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Lmao all your supporters can't come out this night. grin

See you rolling inside poto-poto with the person you claim to make more money than? Hehehehe.

I absolutely love how you're just showing your more feral side. Continue. Tonight has been real fun.

Words dey get you like this? Lmao guys, see your truth seeker. E don turn agbero like me for nairaland lmao
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmao all your supporters can't come out this night. grin

See you rolling inside poto-poto with the person you claim to make more money than? Hehehehe.

I absolutely love how you're just showing your more feral side. Continue. Tonight has been real fun.

Words dey get you like this? Lmao guys, see your truth seeker. E don turn agbero like me for nairaland lmao

I wan show you tonight say where your craze stop. Another person own start from there. You don buy market but you are too mumu to know. Nairaland number and profile wey you use dey sell fake china products wey you dey use manage your absymal life. Na im you use dey threaten. grin I swear mumu wey pass you before. You be first class for there.

You don buy market wey you no fit price finish.

I am a one man mopol. I no get fans or supporters.

1 Like

Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo how far?
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I wan show you tonight say where your craze stop. Another person own start from there. You don buy market but you are too mumu to know. Nairaland number and profile wey you use dey sell fake china products wey you dey use manage your absymal life. Na im you use dey threaten. grin I swear mumu wey pass you before. You be first class for there.

You don buy market wey you no fit price finish.

I am a one man mopol. I no get fans or supporters.

Amusing seeing you turn from the gentle soft spoken truth seeker to this omota lmao. Bro anything you wan bring, I get shoulder to carry am. Hopefully you no just dey make mouth, and I pray to God say we no dey on the same side.

You be ex Jehovah's witness. Una no dey get mind. Jehovah's witness Bois dey easy to blend Wella cos Dem no get mind to fight. You aren't different.

Come location make we settle scores leave bible.

Una dee see am?

See bible scholar grin

Bible scholar isonu.

Mobile CCTV my yansh lmao. You bloody liar.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:
RussellRutherfo how far?

LoL he is busy combing thru all my threads, looking for wetin to use tackle me. He doesn't have time for JW now, no vex. He is mine to toy with for now abeg

Walai this guy go see me for dream this night. No cap.

E see shege today. He has never been this riled before. Na full blown rage you dey see so grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:
RussellRutherfo how far?

Can you explain why no other "underperforming group" have specific false prophecy dates like 1975, 1925, 1919, 1918, etcetera?!!
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

LoL he is busy combing thru all my threads, looking for wetin to use tackle me. He doesn't have time for JW now, no vex. He is mine to toy with for now abeg
E see shege today. He has never been this riled before. Na full blown rage you dey see so grin
Lol. Abeg easy o.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Can you explain why no other "underperforming group" have specific false prophecy dates like 1975, 1925, 1919, 1918, etcetera?!!

Pls will you answer my questions or not?
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

grin
Your mama na clown.

I know you now but you don't know.

One advantage over you but I am not that petty. No be me go help you finish your miserable life.

Chupez selling Charger Psychologist.
China phone seller on Nairaland.
grin
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. Abeg easy o.

LoL check all my threads. He is there like my little b!tch. grin

Time no dey to discredit JW this night. This is the night of mindless reactions. I'm reaching and touching his baser instincts like this. He isn't rational at the moment. Im not gentle like you guys. Na why e dey get chance to dey ride una upandan.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

As you can see I have removed the last question.
Pls answer those ones. Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by RussellRutherfo: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Pls will you answer my questions or not?

I have created several threads on Jehovah witness cult false prophecies. Not one person from the whole organization has been able to address it. Them go give your Agric feed chop and you want to come and ask me MaxInDHouse questions that you couldn't even re-mix. You just verbatim brought MaxInDHouse's questions like he has not been asking that same jw propaganda scripted question since the time Nairaland was invented.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin
Your mama na clown.

I know you now but you don't know.

One advantage over you but I am not that petty. No be me go help you finish your miserable life.

Chupez selling Charger Psychologist.
China phone seller on Nairaland.
grin

Bro anything you bring up about me will be sparkling lol.

Stainless records everywhere. I'm not faceless like you. I be made person for this life. Not like you living a fake life with fake things and fake money lmao.

My address na my address. Come for me if e sure you. You don't have to be petty. You just need to have a death wish. That's all lmao.

Empty words from an empty ex Jehovah's witness lmao
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by cornelboy(f): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

LoL check all my threads. He is there like my little b!tch. grin
Time no dey to discredit JW this night. This is the night of mindless reactions. I'm reaching and touching his baser instincts like this. He isn't rational at the moment. Im not gentle like you guys. Na why e dey get chance to dey ride una upandan.

He ain't riding nobody here. We just ignore his insults.
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by CribsofLagos(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
tctrills:

But you are not too different from him. You are attacking his person. I think we all should stick to the main issues. If he has a take on the JW, he should air it and then JW members are free to respond or correct his notion if the want to. Thats how everyone learns. We don't need to agree with ourselves to learn and improve.
Many of my arguments on Nairaland have made me read, research and learn more about my position and the other position.

It’s what they do best sick, demented, fanatics
Re: Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo by Auskyd(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I have created several threads on Jehovah witness cult false prophecies. Not one person from the whole organization has been able to address it. Them go give your Agric feed chop and you want to come and ask me MaxInDHouse questions that you couldn't even re-mix. You just verbatim brought MaxInDHouse's questions like he has not been asking that same jw propaganda scripted question since the time Nairaland was invented.

Oga leave JW. Na here your food dey this night.

Uncle false prophecy seeker with a bag full of lies and an unknown identity.

You can't do anything without risking me finding out who you are. Lmao.

Track me come nah. I dey wait you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Slowly Becoming an agnostic! / Prayers To Satan:a General Prayer / April 24th To May 2nd Saint Jude Novena ( Catholics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.