Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (87839 Views)

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Sam2310(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2022
kingthreat:
Polygamy is better than adultery.
Enjoy your new life, Yul.
if person like make him marry 8 wifes but what i will not accept is lie that "polygamy is better than adultery" meanwhile u dey pregnant women outside before marrying them, no be Adultery be that?

At least marry the person make your wife or wifes know about it.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Chiraq77(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Another reason God will continue to punish men.

Yes God Will Punish all Males linked to you, starting from your Father to your own Kids.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2022
VillagePipu:

It was GL Blog that compared Yul to a mating dog. You should learn to read to comprehend and not read to defend.

Ishilove appeared to have purported that notion by sharing, therefore guilty by not distancing herself from such derogatory comment.

Obviously what I see is not what you see.

Look at who is asking another to comprehend - dumb people everywhere.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Miracle2022: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Ones have changed and the world is adapting to polygamy.

Ned Nwoko, Tuface, Ubi Franklin, Dangote, TY Danjuma, Razaq Okoya, King Sunny Ade, Wizkid, KWAM1e.t.c can all be referred to as polygamist and their families are doing fine.

Learned people who have found themselves in such situation will always have a plan, that even in death, their definitely will be no issue.

It’s left for the first wife to embrace the second wife so has to build a happy home.

The earlier she realizes that they all one inseparable family as it stands today, the better for the family.

Tearing down the roof will only fall on same family she is part of.
and who told you that Dangote is a polygamist? Ordinary Google would have safe you from this national embarrassment.
Do you even know what is living fine? Let me educate you that no amount of money will give you happiness with two wives.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2022
SIRTee15:

It's obvious u knows nothing about polygamy. It never ends well. It's not even about the money.
That family will forever be afflicted with bitterness, rivalry, envy, strife, hatred n jealousy.
The guy just made his life harder.
I think u should worry more about your life!
A rich man with two wives will live a better life than a poor man with one wife or no wife at all sef. The only issue with polygamy is if the man is poor & Yul doesn't look like someone that is incapable. So why worry your head??

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2022
itchie:

The second marriage was not planned, na chop and clean mouth gone wrong. He go give woman belle outside by mistake, dey come dey hide am even after she born. Pikin don almost reach one year before the truth come burst so the man just rush go pay bride price. First wife no know anything. He no tell her

I doubt pregnancy is the reason for marrying the second, after all he's not the first celeb to impregnate a woman outside his marriage.

From the look of things,Yul really wanted to marry a second wife otherwise he would have left the second wife as a Baby Mama just like other celebs..
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Damn!
Nice one yul. Don't mind those frustrated feminist and evening newspapers batching you.... It won't change the fact that you did what'll make you happy.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Ijaya123: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

because we are talking about it - slowpoke
and because i have seen it happen.

the only difference is that yul was still a little young when he did his own.

i have seen men at age 50 take new wives.

and i have seen how it goes. when they should be letting go and settling into a sedentary retirement lifestyle, they are running round and struggling to hustle.

as a so-so nollywood entertainer, Yul is playing with fire. Your average nigerian male entertainer is one ailment away from begging for assistance on SM.

but you do you.

why are you celebrating a man's folly? is it because you also aspire and dream of having a harem of wives you can switchup at will?
is that what you think hammering is about?

You must be very silly for that insult. Where is that coming from? Well o guess it’s an indication of your faulty or total lack of one.

Arrant nonsense
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2022
I’m sure if this extra marital affair didn’t result to pregnancy, Yul won’t think of marrying second wife . In fact , if he did been interviewed maybe few years back , he will be against polygamy.

He was fvcking at work . That’s why sex for role is Nollywood slogan .

I won’t blame the lady . She got nothing to lose. Yul got a revered father and career. That’s his headache.

All man to himself. Let me focus on my life .
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Deltatoto: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Ishilove:
You never know with men. grin

'Chop and clean mouth' gone wrong. Yul's wandering glorious gbola got hooked the way two mating dogs sometimes get hooked and can't disengage afterwards, no matter how loudly the male screams in pain and terror.

The brideprice was paid on Sunday, and his wife May found out on Monday. We live in interesting times.

Like a social media commentator remarked, some men deserve to be dragged 'wotowotoly."

https://www.thefamousnaija.com/2022/04/everything-to-know-about-yul-edochie.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/Gistloversblog1/status/1519437065330569223?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
d girl go sweet to lash o
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2022
itchie:

Shut up, so you don't have polygamists in whatever useless tribe you came out from abi? Igbo culture allows polygamy and if you don't like it you are free to go and hit your head on a wall. Nonsense!!

If what I am saying is false, why are you weeping and gnashing your teeth?
Mention a tribe in Nigeria that displays this type of arrogance?
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Your women did not enjoy it.

They tolerated it because they had no choice.

Right now, your women are doctors, engineers, lawyers, accountants.
Infact most of them are more educated than the men on average.

They won't tolerate it anymore.
Then the WOMEN should prepare for western lifestyle which is "COUNTLESS DIVORCES"

TRUMP'S LIFESTYLE....
MICHAEL JACKSON
STEVE HARVEY and many more...
Please which is better...
I prefer my daughter being happy under the tetulage of a knowledgeable man in a polygamous home than a divorcee, or baby mama without a man.

Most western Ladies no longer get married because they are not submissive. That's what too much Education does.
Don't think education does not have a bad side. It does have if you mismanage it.
Now MEN abroad rarely propose marriage to ladies. My neighbors have been dating for 37 years as Friends yet not married.
So many have dogs as husbands.
Some get married to Trees in Gardens.
Isn't that Foolishness..?
That's UnAfrican

Please which is better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:

It's an act of wickedness.

Even if you wan fuckkkk outside, atleast use condom.
E go still sweet, and you will maintain your family equilibrium.

Instead the idiot go pour inside as if na only him Sabi fucckkk raw.

An educated adult for that matter.
See how you laid it out,as if you were privy to the man's life and decisions?
To all you people calling this man a bastard,are you all not ashamed of yourselves?
Really?
What's with this drinking panadol unto another man's headache?
A man made his choices and is living with it and here you are insulting him for it?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by kelvindj98: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
oga leave talk.

Any pikin wey decide say na problem em want that's his business.

Children should be encouraged and taught to find their own money and wealth.

You people should respect yul's decision after all it's his life. Who fit marry and handle 10, 1, 4, 2 and 20 wife's should go ahead we are Africans
We are Africans. That's how you all keep giving birth to miscreants that commit all manner of attrocities to make money.
Keep birthing kids like pigs. Na zoo all of you kuku dey.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by alizma: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

What problems?

He is responsible, learned and exposed. He knows what’s right for all his children.

He is not a poverty stricken polygamist.

And you must still give kudos to him that he married the lady and not just fvcking her behind closed doors.

Give kudos to him please.

Only fault I see is him not letting his first wife know.
That is the only fault I see too
People are now so selfish that they consider it wrong for a man to marry a woman he fornicate with but shower praises on a man who fornicate with a woman and dump her.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2022
A legend indeed, men live upto their wants n responsibilities. I will do the same at the right time and repeat it again like Ned. We need to help our single sisters out who's abode have become prayer house

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2022
victorjoe:

Neds relationship was open to everyone including his wife and kids.

Yuls own was done in secret. Not a member of his original household was there not his wife and not his kids this means he is the one that used his hand to scatter his first family.

If he had nothing to hide, like Ned, everyone should be at that wedding. No matter how you look at it, whats bad is bad. And if you don't see it that way, it will happen to you or someone close to you.
This is funny lol
U want him to go with his first wife & kids to pay bride price for second wife? Is that how it is done in your place? cheesy
There is no way yul's wife won't be aware he is getting married! Forget the social media fronting to draw sympathy.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2022
SavageResponse:

Forget that religion shit, we are in Africa and our culture allows it!

Yul is a Catholic

Till he decides to renounce the Catholic faith, he is one and is in violation of their precepts

By the way, since you are talking culture, shey you know African culture allow underage marriage, infanticide, and leaving sick people to die in the evil forest etc. Hope you practice all that in addition to polygamy.

Also slavery is a big part of african culture including kidnapping people to sell them into slavery. I guess you practice that as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

What problems?

He is responsible, learned and exposed. He knows what’s right for all his children.

And you must still give kudos to him that he married the lady and not just fvcking her behind closed doors.

If only you know what polygamy has done to some shinning stars

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2022
juman:
Polygamous Polygamy is not bad.

We should be aware of danger of population explosion.

Fixed smiley
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

ishilove- equal opportunity fearer cheesy
As in ehn grin
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Batam:

If only you know what polygamy has done to some shinning stars

Polygamy is not to blame but the black people who are inherently wicked.

Do guns kill people, NO - people kill people!
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2022
koyyess:

At 40+, you should know where to donate your kobo to.

Stop disgracing yourself.

Dont worry your head about where else I donate to.

Anyways it is quite obvious you have no clue so just rest the matta and allow any other interested person provide the answer.

Cheers and stop your ignorant approach to polygamy.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2022
koyyess:

Even at 40+ years, you can't be objective for once in your life.

Body language doesn't lie.

Coconut head Yul was having fun with a wh0r£ and she trapped him with pregnancy. Not only that, she black mailed him.

He has become her scared puppet.

This will be the end of Yul who had to wear dark glasses to cover his shame.
It is funny how all of a sudden u now know so much about Yul lol
No need for the frustration
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by qtguru(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:

It's an act of wickedness.

Even if you wan fuckkkk outside, atleast use condom.
E go still sweet, and[b] you will maintain your family equilibrium.[/b]

Instead the idiot go pour inside as if na only him Sabi fucckkk raw.

An educated adult for that matter.

The Wife is fine too and with 4 kids, I wonder wetin Yul dey find. The guy fvck up big time, the children lives will be complicated now, in terms of will, connecting with their half-siblings, and if he dies according to Igbo culture, who inherits the property ? most likely the boy from the new wife, 16 yrs and someone just came to take over you what you sacrificed for. Indeed most men are wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by koyyess: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2022
cococandy:
This was Yul’s post on his 16th wedding anniversary.

When men tell you they want peace of mind and a woman who will remain beautiful after years of marriage. A woman who won’t be a leech on him financially and still respect him. A woman who will be industrious, put her family first but still pursue a career that allows her to be available for him.

You believe them?

Never trust the words of a negroe especially those that have dedicated their life to be dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by derecho(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2022
So all Africans were polygamous before the white man came?
And whitemen weren't polygamous? Abi polygamy na African word?
SavageResponse:

The only reason why you people hate polygamy is because the white man came and demonized it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Hugo55(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Ishilove:

I wonder what happened to cheating responsibly. All these would have been avoided if he had simply used a condom.

Even condom is not a guarantee.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2022
And this woman already have 2 kids from her previous marriage oh,yul is the one caring for them as well for me i feel he fell in love with this woman really only God knows.
The pain the first wife is feeling,the disgrace from family and friends,the mental stability of his kids even at school is something else...that's why some boys end up hating women and girls hating men,after 17 Yrs and 4 beautiful kids en...polygamy in africa is not a sin abi that's why we are still struggling oh some wives just don't want to see their mates children succeed laslas the kids are divided.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

What problems?

A promiscuous man isn't satisfied by many wives. He will still be doing lots of side shows everywhere.

I know of a man had had 3 wives and was still bedding his househelp.

I know of a polygamist who was rubbing a married woman's breast while she was sleeping and she told him off.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / If You Know These Men Then You Are Not An Indomie Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.