Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How I Pay My Rent - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Pay My Rent (60846 Views)

I was Served An Eviction Notice While My Rent Hasn't Expired. Please Help / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:00am On May 02, 2022
bluefilm:

I'm glad the reality is finally beginning to sink in.

Mr. Hoarder.

Nonsense. angry

That thing wey dey pepper you for body na serious thing. Get well soon.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by bluefilm: 9:03am On May 02, 2022
Bluntdude:
That thing wey dey pepper you for body na serious thing. Get well soon.

Only fools wait to learn from their own personal experiences.

Smart people also learn from other people's experiences too.

I can clearly see where you belong with your disgusting hoarding mentality which you call saving.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 1:15pm On May 02, 2022
bluefilm:

Only fools wait to learn from their own personal experiences.

Smart people also learn from other people's experiences too.

I can clearly see where you belong with your disgusting hoarding mentality which you call saving.

I know say the thing dey pepper you for body well well and e dey sweet me like that. E dey pain you say I no dey live for face me I face you jus like you. E suprise you say person fit decide not to suffer like you abi? Make God sef provide for you too.

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Jaapu: 9:13pm On May 02, 2022
ravensckar:
Kudos to you for seizing the initiative! Unlike some people who don't have any plan for their life other than begging (online or offline). I've said it countless times, there are certain things that shouldn't catch one unawares; House rent (it's a yearly thing for God's sake), Child christening (your wife was pregnant for a whole 9 months), School fee (na every 3 months palava).

Unforeseen issues like illness, robbery, & accidents are quite understandable. Nigerians, make we dey plan our lives o!

This your comment nah Gold.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by AfahaAbia(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2022
elinaxy:
How reliable are all these saving apps pls

They are very reliable.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Sarsaproko: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2022
viceddy95:
Nice one O P
I go soon open my own,i have be saving since the last week of November 2021 till now ,and should be having a minimum of 500k plus in there,I wan use am do marriage but woman never dy …

Goat! You don find woman?
grin
Re: How I Pay My Rent by viceddy95(m): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Goat! You don find woman?
grin
Waiten dy worry this mouse cheesy
No I Neva see,you wan give me your sister wink
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Sarsaproko: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
viceddy95:

Waiten dy worry this mouse cheesy
No I Neva see,you wan give me your sister wink

All my sisters are happily married. I'm pretty sure Sule will give you one of his numerous concubines. grin grin

Keep up your good work of giving to the needy. God will bless you.
Goat!!!!
Re: How I Pay My Rent by viceddy95(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sarsaproko:

All my sisters are happily married. I'm pretty sure Sule will give you one of his numerous concubines. grin grin

Keep up your good work of giving to the needy. God will bless you.
Goat!!!!
What of your girl friend cheesy give me her control..

Bless you too

Hen
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Sarsaproko: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
viceddy95:

What of your girl friend cheesy give me her control..

Bless you too

Hen

Bros Sule. Try and toast pocohantas or sisisioge..
Dem be good ladies cheesy

Chicken!
Re: How I Pay My Rent by viceddy95(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Bros Sule. Try and toast pocohantas or sisisioge..
Dem be good ladies cheesy

Chicken!
E be like your brain dy on vacation ,all those ones na feminist in full..
Na your girl I for get interest or you no fit toast woman cheesy

Grasshopper
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Sarsaproko: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
viceddy95:

E be like your brain dy on vacation ,all those ones na feminist in full..
Na your girl I for get interest or you no fit toast woman cheesy

Grasshopper

Sule!!!!

I don give you better ladies. You no want. I know say na Stephanie Otobo dey your eyes grin

Fish!
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Sarsaproko: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
viceddy95:

Grasshopper

Bros Sule.
Good afternoon o..
Re: How I Pay My Rent by viceddy95(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Bros Sule.
Good afternoon o..
Afternoon bros,how your side
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Sarsaproko: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
viceddy95:

Afternoon bros,how your side

I gentle o..
Re: How I Pay My Rent by viceddy95(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sarsaproko:

I gentle o..

You are enjoying
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Zyzxx10: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Vobe.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by fai101: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Please I’m currently looking for self contain for rent,please will appreciate any feedback.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Quinton45: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Well, I rent an apartment in the USA so don't complain about the price of the rent cheesy I used to find apartments for $1,000 and higher prices, but now with [url=freerentalassistance.com/]free rental assistance[/url], I can finally discover the best options for those who haven't got a solid budget or money at all. They are a non-profit organization with a mission to provide rental assistance help to US residents, nationwide. All of the programs and grants on their websites are completely free, so if you live in the USA and need an apartment go and check their options.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Passionate1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
A reasonable Man pays his rent on time and in full. . .
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Drealgirl001: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2023
My landlord gave me quit notice 6 months before my rent expired, without reasons. I moved in November 2022.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Drealgirl001: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2023
Drealgirl001:
My landlord gave me quit notice 6 months before my rent expired, without reasons. I moved in November 2022.
When I newly moved in to the apartment, I complained about the sockets burning my gadgets and about the electric shock I experienced in the bathroom, then he issued me quit notice 3 months later without reasons, I went to meet with him, he said for him to reverse it, I have to pay an advance of 6months rents when my rent hasn't expired, but I didn't pay, I called him 5th of November to give him his house rent, since it has not expired, he told me that when he needed my money, I didn't pay him, and that I should use it to go look for another apartment

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Painting 4flats Of 3brd. / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.