Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How I Pay My Rent - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Pay My Rent (60842 Views)

I was Served An Eviction Notice While My Rent Hasn't Expired. Please Help / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

Lol. Abeg no kill me with laff this morning grin grin grin
It's not funny at all.
If you are discipline enough to follow your rule, nothing stops her from starting to save from the raining day

6 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by seanwilliam(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

Omo I am o. I celebrate both little & big achievements. At least I'm not going back to sefcon rather I'll be maintaining the one bedroom and even move into a better one soon. Some people pay rent first year and can't renew subsequently. God really helped me so I'm grateful to Him.
congrats bruv.. when you save, it will save you one day

Also start planning building your own house too o.
Building material Dey cost day by day .

You don’t need to build mansion at first , even if na just 3 bedroom, buy land and start . No need rushing , Dey do am we re we re. If e don reach roofing stage, borrow money and roof am then start paying back the money bit by bit. Before you know it baba, u don become your own landlord, if things don’t go as plan, you would always have your own house to fall back on ..

You can also build for rent depends on your choice ..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pay My Rent by seanwilliam(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
I have one of these for the fun of it. I don't have any purpose for it when I started it. I figured I will hand it over to my mom or continue adding money till 2023 election.

I just want to test my already rock-solid patience.

I just realized no matter how broke I am, I never get the urge to break it. I guess it's because I have accounts with more than 30 different banks/apps and I have small money in all of them for emergency.
lol o think I will also get the local kolo for the fun of it too. Who knows how much I’ll be able to save before year end

2 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Boogyman557: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol I don’t think so o.

I have girlfriend and I’m able to save millions in piggy bank within 4 month ..

To anyone wey one Dey save , just start with anything , download piggy bank and start throwing 500, 1k, 2k you will be shocked how much it will be at the end of the year . Na determination ..

Women are distractions for real but it depends how you handle them . If you one Dey satisfy them with money , shishi u no go get .

Although savings in dollars ( usdt) is better sha
Holly Gram cool u be correct Gee!

Na true u talk Shar!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:
Hello guys so I moved into a new apartment late last year which cost 300k - a mini one bedroom flat in Abuja. I knew I had to become more serious about saving or else me and landlord go get problem at the end of the year grin grin.... Just like always, I do my calculations before taking any step and then I start saving. My former place cost 140k (a self contain) I needed more space so I had to move into my current place. Although it's not too big but since na only me, e dey ok. However before moving in I calculated how much I'd have to save to meet up because I don't like the idea of having to run around like a headless chicken when my rent is due so I always start saving the very day I renew my rent anywhere. It has really helped me. My calculation was that if I could save 1k per day I'll definitely meet up by God's grace before the year runs out. Some days I put in 10k or 5k or even 1k depending on how much cash I have at hand while the money transferred to my bank account remains untouched except for important spendings. I still have a month plus before my rent expires but I just started having this strong feeling to break the box open and I did tonight. What I got when I counted...... N343,500 grin grin grin

I spread the money for people wey wan count. Although there was no space enough to properly spread so some are ontop others in twos and threes. I couldn't capture the whole money well because space no too dey and I'm not a professional photographer grin grin

I'll be sealing the box to begin saving from today again if I get cash. It's fun but very stressful and draining. Not for people without self control. Lol

Lots of people don't know the power of consistently saving in bits for a long period of time. If you're in that category, I hope this helps.
Nice one bro. Now my question is where in Abuja you see a room apartment for 300k abeg

2 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U 2much!

U deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na only niggaz wey no get GF fit SAVE money like Dis!

if too say u get GF, who born u well to SAVE money inside box!

by now, U go don use the money take buy shawarma and subscription finish!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Girlfriend or not I don't give women money easily. I help men more instead.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Nice one bro. Now my question is where in Abuja you see a room apartment for 300k abeg

Depends on the landlord. You fit see for Dutse, Kubwa, kagini, bwari, Saburi etc. But try check the environment first.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Wow,,, you are doing well bro, It Isn't Easy.

One kind Nigerian spirit in me cannot allow me do this successfully.

Thanks brother
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:
Hello guys so I moved into a new apartment late last year which cost 300k - a mini one bedroom flat in Abuja. I knew I had to become more serious about saving or else me and landlord go get problem at the end of the year grin grin.... Just like always, I do my calculations before taking any step and then I start saving. My former place cost 140k (a self contain) I needed more space so I had to move into my current place. Although it's not too big but since na only me, e dey ok. However before moving in I calculated how much I'd have to save to meet up because I don't like the idea of having to run around like a headless chicken when my rent is due so I always start saving the very day I renew my rent anywhere. It has really helped me. My calculation was that if I could save 1k per day I'll definitely meet up by God's grace before the year runs out. Some days I put in 10k or 5k or even 1k depending on how much cash I have at hand while the money transferred to my bank account remains untouched except for important spendings. I still have a month plus before my rent expires but I just started having this strong feeling to break the box open and I did tonight. What I got when I counted...... N343,500 grin grin grin

I spread the money for people wey wan count. Although there was no space enough to properly spread so some are ontop others in twos and threes. I couldn't capture the whole money well because space no too dey and I'm not a professional photographer grin grin

I'll be sealing the box to begin saving from today again if I get cash. It's fun but very stressful and draining. Not for people without self control. Lol

Lots of people don't know the power of consistently saving in bits for a long period of time. If you're in that category, I hope this helps.

Lezz make more aza sir... Make local man drop 2 odds give you... E sure die.. hit a nigga if yur game. smiley
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Boogyman557: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

Girlfriend or not I don't give women money easily. I help men more instead.
Holly Gram cool U be correct NIGGA!

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by ravensckar(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

You're right. Adequate planing reduces prayer points. Lots of people are too lazy to chart a course that'd enable fix their financial issues. They'd rather rely on last minute miracles. The fear of embarrassment from another human wouldn't even let me think of begging as an option to raise money for stuffs.
My brother, the thing dey irritate me enter my bone marrow. The Chinese often say; 'It's better to weave a net than to pray for fish'. But you see Nigerians, we'd prefer to pray for fish (a big shark self) than to painstakingly weave a net. Begging (especially online) is another thing that disgusts me. As in, I hate it like kilode. Able bodied men and women coming online to beg when they could have easily used their arms & legs to earn a living. And the worrisome thing is that it's ghastly becoming the norm in this part of the world. Beg for school fee, beg for house rent, beg for feeding, even beg for recharge card. Gggggrrrrhhhh!

8 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by viceddy95(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Nice one O P
I go soon open my own,i have be saving since the last week of November 2021 till now ,and should be having a minimum of 500k plus in there,I wan use am do marriage but woman never dy …

7 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2022
ravensckar:
K, Child christening (your wife was pregnant for a whole 9 months), School fee (na every 3 months palava).
Child christening is one thing that gets to me. Like, if you know you want to have a kid, you should already have money saved down for the welfare of the kid and the naming ceremony expenses even before you start having sex. I mean, there is family planning for situations like these.
But no, these people would breed like rabbits and later call me that I should help them from the little I have.

5 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Lezz make more aza sir... Make local man drop 2 odds give you... E sure die.. hit a nigga if yur game. smiley

I know people wey dey play "sure" 2 odds but to pay rent or feed na problem. U try. Lol

12 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

I know people wey dey play "sure" 2 odds but to pay rent or feed na problem. U try. Lol
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by JUMO95: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
I have one of these for the fun of it. I don't have any purpose for it when I started it. I figured I will hand it over to my mom or continue adding money till 2023 election.

I just want to test my already rock-solid patience.

I just realized no matter how broke I am, I never get the urge to break it. I guess it's because I have accounts with more than 30 different banks/apps and I have small money in all of them for emergency.

Break it and buy the nomination form.
Contest for Nigeria presidential position wink
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Olasyke:

Child christening is one thing that gets to me. Like, if you know you want to have a kid, you should already have money saved down for the welfare of the kid and the naming ceremony expenses even before you start having sex. I mean, there is family planning for situations like these.
But no, these people would breed like rabbits and later call me that I should help them from the little I have.

Bros most Nigerians live life recklessly. They always believe that people will come to their aid no matter what. If na oyibo land dem dey, dem for suffer well well. By then their eyes go clear.

6 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Olasyke:

Bros most Nigerians live life recklessly. They believe that people will always come to their aid no matter what that's why they keep doing whatever they like. Worst thing be say if dem beg you and you no get to give they'll begin to beef you or talk behind your back say you be bad person as if you're the one responsible for their woes

5 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2022
JUMO95:

Break it and buy the nomination form.
Contest for Nigeria presidential position wink

Hahahahahaha.... See advise abeg grin grin grin
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2022
viceddy95:
Nice one O P
I go soon open my own,i have be saving since the last week of November 2021 till now ,and should be having a minimum of 500k plus in there,I wan use am do marriage but woman never dy …

Well-done bro. Proud of you
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Batam:

It's not funny at all.
If you are discipline enough to follow your rule, nothing stops her from starting to save from the raining day

Lots of people like easy life but they don't wanna work hard for it. That's why crime will keep increasing.

4 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
congrats bruv.. when you save, it will save you one day

Also start planning building your own house too o.
Building material Dey cost day by day .

You don’t need to build mansion at first , even if na just 3 bedroom, buy land and start . No need rushing , Dey do am we re we re. If e don reach roofing stage, borrow money and roof am then start paying back the money bit by bit. Before you know it baba, u don become your own landlord, if things don’t go as plan, you would always have your own house to fall back on ..

You can also build for rent depends on your choice ..

If you check my previous thread I talked about either buying a car or building a house. I settled for a car after listening to lots of reasonable advice from peeps here. They advised that I use the car to make money too. Building a house is capital intensive so I'll need more than one source of income to get started.

11 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by seanwilliam(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

If you check my previous thread I talked about either buying a car or building a house. I settled for a car after listening to lots of reasonable advice from peeps here. They advised that I use the car to make money too. Building a house is capital intensive so I'll need more than one source of income to get started.

Now that you’ve bought the car and it aids your biz, it won’t be bad starting your own building too. Repeat how you saved money to buy car, then start the building too. Don’t wait till you have plenty incomes ..
You can build and put it for rent or build for your self and family ..
With time , you will achieve a lot with ‘little little money too’
Good luck .,

7 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by seanwilliam(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
ravensckar:
Kudos to you for seizing the initiative! Unlike some people who don't have any plan for their life other than begging (online or offline). I've said it countless times, there are certain things that shouldn't catch one unawares; House rent (it's a yearly thing for God's sake), Child christening (your wife was pregnant for a whole 9 months), School fee (na every 3 months palava).

Unforeseen issues like illness, robbery, & accidents are quite understandable. Nigerians, make we dey plan our lives o!
the bolded Dey always vex me no be small ..
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
seanwilliam:

Now that you’ve bought the car and it aids your biz, it won’t be bad starting your own building too. Repeat how you saved money to buy car, then start the building too. Don’t wait till you have plenty incomes ..
You can build and put it for rent or build for your self and family ..
With time , you will achieve a lot with ‘little little money too’
Good luck .,

I didn't say that I've bought the car sir. Saving towards it

2 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by grafixdon: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
How I wish I can save money this way, but bottles and pepper chicken won't let me. tongue

7 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bashnigga(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nice strategy op... The kinda tenants landlords wish for cheesy
Re: How I Pay My Rent by sweetveek(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

Any handwork you choose to do go pay as long as you do it diligently and also love the work plus you gats know how to relate with customers. This is where smartness and formal education comes in.
i know but please tell me your own
Re: How I Pay My Rent by LocalStandard1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
That's good.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by callmetoniaa: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Abeg e no concern me grin
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Sadstoner: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Painting 4flats Of 3brd. / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.