Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How I Pay My Rent - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Pay My Rent (60845 Views)

I was Served An Eviction Notice While My Rent Hasn't Expired. Please Help / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Kfed4ril(m): 1:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Bluntdude:

Naso e easy?

E no easy but Yiu fit get cheap land begin de build.
You don’t have to finish it in a year, I know person wey small house take am 3years + but in the end he’s a landlord today.

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Nozino: 1:55am On Apr 29, 2022
kingeze88:
You dey hustle dey save money for landlord. It is well oh.

Make e nr pay rent? Didn’t/ don’t you pay rent??

Some of Una takes here na wa

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Awoleesu(m): 4:22am On Apr 29, 2022
The literal meaning of money laundering...
Re: How I Pay My Rent by harmony75: 4:43am On Apr 29, 2022
May God cont to crown your efforts
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Oyiboman69: 4:45am On Apr 29, 2022
donproject2:

So that you can locate and rub him bah?
who no like better thing....

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Ok12345(f): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2022
AudioMonkey:

How safe is your money with them?

Do they have physical offices ?

Yes they do

Check their website.

I have been using piggyvest since 2019
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Betnomore: 4:56am On Apr 29, 2022
That one na if na better Landlord. I’ve always paid my rent before due date or latest 1st week of due date but I’ve been unfortunate to have greedy Landlords that will always increase house rent. Some Landlords see it as say tenant wey dey pay on time him get money and e go pay if dem increase am. Currently about to leave my present accommodation once rent due cos this Landlord sef don increase house rent

Bashnigga:
Nice strategy op... The kinda tenants landlords wish for cheesy
Re: How I Pay My Rent by rukz: 5:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Bluntdude:

Thank you sir
good morning sir, please am a compulsive gambling addict.
how do I cultivate this savings life style?.....
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Ok12345:

Yes they do

Check their website.

I have been using piggyvest since 2019

That's cool then.
I always thought they're scammers.
I will make more findings about them.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by colestephan86: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
lmao this Man U no go kill me ooo. I don laugh tire .. grin character Dey nairaland oloun . See as your kolo long grin
Bro, that's my CBN o.
I have mentioned here before that I am into pepper business.
On the average I save between 3k to 4k per day.
Now multiply that by 365 days.
You will then understand why I need a tall one
Re: How I Pay My Rent by chymes0359(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2022
elinaxy:
How reliable bis this app pls

it's very reliable..

Here you save digitally.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by sweetveek(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Techsupport:
Good saving ability but that is so 1920s. Take all that money, divide it in 5 places. burn one part. that is how much inflation has eaten out of your hard-earned cash.
Next time Open a security and exchange account. Buy some stocks, Dangote, MTN, by the time you are ready to sell, you will see the effect of investment.
please how do i open this se.curity and excha.nge account?
Re: How I Pay My Rent by sweetveek(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2022
colestephan86:

Bro, that's my CBN o.
I have mentioned here before that I am into pepper business.
On the average I save between 3k to 4k per day.
Now multiply that by 365 days.
You will then understand why I need a tall one
you buy and sell pepper?
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Dico4G: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Bluntdude
Now that you have your required sum for your rent. Pay your rent for next year now and Continue saving and let what ever you save up to the day your rent is officially due go into planning to build your own house. If you do that for 3 years, you will start your own house. My penny advise, what do I know safe.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bashnigga(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Betnomore:
That one na if na better Landlord. I’ve always paid my rent before due date or latest 1st week of due date but I’ve been unfortunate to have greedy Landlords that will always increase house rent. Some Landlords see it as say tenant wey dey pay on time him get money and e go pay if dem increase am. Currently about to leave my present accommodation once rent due cos this Landlord sef don increase house rent

Mehnnnn, that's another level of wickedness. Imagine Increasing house rent cos you think those that pay as at when due are rich

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by colestephan86: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2022
sweetveek:
you buy and sell pepper?
I transport
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2022
rukz:

Hmmmm this one hard small. One thing with gambling is that it deals with hope while savings deals deals with reality. Let's try this experiment:
Get a saving box. If you have N1,000 put in 500 inside the box and use 500 to play your betting. Keep doing this for 1 or 2 months afterwhich you'll open the box and see how much you have. Check your bet9ja slips and see how much you spent and how much you gained. (Remember that if you invested 30k in bet9ja for two months and later won 20 or 25 or 30k you didn't make any profit rather you're the one that lost money and time.) We want to find out which of these options is capable of making you keep money and become rich.

So like I said let's try the experiment and see. You'll be the one to choose if you're to continue betting or not after this experiment.

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Bashnigga:

Mehnnnn, that's another level of wickedness. Imagine Increasing house rent cos you think those that pay as at when due are rich

That's Nigerians for you. He stated the ugly truth. Crazy but true. That's why every reasonable tenant must plan a way to build their own houses.

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by naijawhist: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Here's the easiest way to pay House rent in Nigeria.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaNp99GKpqc[/img]
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Nozino:

Make e nr pay rent? Didn’t/ don’t you pay rent??

Some of Una takes here na wa

Na only advise dem sabi give. Maybe I go dey sleep inside bush dey save the rent to build house. The fact that I'm paying rent doesn't mean I'm not planning on building my house. Do I seem like someone that's dumb? I don tire for that their advise. It's just like seeing a child crawl and you become upset asking her why she's not driving a car instead because crawling wastes time.

2 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2022
Betnomore:

Lots of Nigerians are wicked. Na religion we dey take mask-up.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2022
harmony75:
May God cont to crown your efforts

Amen. And all of us too.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2022
Awoleesu:
The literal meaning of money laundering...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2022
mbahdi:
Na WA ooo me wey go do iron save started from 1st January dis year to open by December.but matter pass mathaias I break am before ending of January God no go shame me.

Don't feel bad for breaking it before time. Just try again. I understand
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2022
princejenks:
so all this money you've saved up will be going to ur landlord as house rent? what happened to paying urself first and investing in something that will generate enough funds to comfortably pay ur rent and live well without stress

Ok. I won't pay the rent. Send me your address make I come dey sleep for your house and then use the money for rent to invest.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Benprass(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol I don’t think so o.

I have girlfriend and I’m able to save , in piggy bank within 4 month ..

To anyone wey one Dey save , just start with anything , download piggy bank and start throwing 500, 1k, 2k you will be shocked how much it will be at the end of the year . Na determination ..

Women are distractions for real but it depends how you handle them . If you one Dey satisfy them with money , shishi u no go get .

Good morning boss please how can I willdraw from piggyback thanks

Although savings in dollars ( usdt) is better sha
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
lmao this Man U no go kill me ooo. I don laugh tire .. grin character Dey nairaland oloun . See as your kolo long grin

Hahahahahahhaha.... That kolo na for people wey dey work for filling station. If u know u know grin grin grin
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Clinghton:
As a welder how lucrative is it over there.

U know say handwork depends on how skillful you are and the calibre of customers you also have. I'd advise that you visit building sites, ask for the contractor in charge, have a photographer snap your works and then show it to the contractor. There's no how you'll keep this up and you won't get one of the many contractors to work with you. All the best brother

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2022
kingeze88:
You dey hustle dey save money for landlord. It is well oh.

No vex my brother I no go do am again. E get one tree wey dey close to my house. I wan relocate go on top the tree so that the money wey I dey use pay rent no go enter any landlord hand again.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Betnomore: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Bro I tire oooo. Na why most people Dey always give advice to build one’s house cos of Landlord wahala. This life no just balance. Sometimes, good landlords will have bad tenants and vice versa also.

Bashnigga:

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Betnomore: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2022
You must have a very strong and sacred reason to stop gambling. If not, no amount of prayer or charms can make you stop. I can counsel you cos I’ve been through that road also

rukz:

Re: How I Pay My Rent by sweetveek(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2022
colestephan86:

I transport
can you explain more

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Painting 4flats Of 3brd. / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.