Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women (39574 Views)

Dear Nigerian Women 2 / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Davesaves:
U mean women are forbidden from making their own money.. so it's a law that they have to live off their husbands. wow.. I never knew this.. thanks for educating me on this

Abeg get sense, who says women are forbidden from making money? The working class women we have around are what? Don't you see them around ni, abi are you living in a cave? Even the ones living off their husbands, are the husbands complaining? No dey quote me for meaningless talk pls.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:

You cannot shame the shameless, that's his case, since 2019 he has been begging, if not that I want to be a little bit nice today, I would have dragged his existence till Oblivion.

Please no vex. Let the poor boy use the small money he will get to eat and feel ok, so that he can have small energy to resume his rants online.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Farfalla:

Happy to bump into you in these streets Klass! grin

@ bolded, I really wish you ladies would consider dating and marrying men of other nationalities. They're not as boring or blant or weird as portrayed here. In fact, they can offer you an experience of a lifetime. Be on the lookout for them- Team Foreign Men. cheesy

A good number really are, it's scary. What's more, they seem to think women should live a life of pain and heartaches. A happy woman is their worst nightmare.

Different strokes for different folks. Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uWSMOxOfxE
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
ImaIma1:

Please no vex. Let the poor boy use the small money he will get to eat and feel ok, so that he can have small energy to resume his rants online.

You don finish talk cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

Lmao gringrin. People that don't know him will assume we are lying and maligning him, whereas we are telling the truth and making statements of fact.

Leave them now, they should keep defending their gender, yeye lots.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Guy rest,

Someone that grew up with them said they were not bouyant, still you are gallivanting everywhere trying to prove a baseless point, was it not some years back actors revealed to us that they were paid as low as 100k? So imagine how much they earned back in the day and during Pete's time

You're wrong means you are wrong, rest.

The question is were they poor. I mean POOR? Acidosis is only pointing to the EXAGGERATION of such poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Luzebox(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
zmpp:

But seriously that Kriss216 you are brokeshaming is better than you that have been said and confirmed lost your womb to abortion. Please let us always respect our men while they respect us too

My Chest shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloriagee:
Are you a Christian? Or have you attended a Christian marriage ceremony? Your answers should explain if he promised her monogamy or not. And this is some strange way to live peacefully, hurting someone whos invested her life in yours Well what do I know? I'm only a Nigerian woman who's not in need of any dumb praise from a cheat.

She got pregnant out of wedlock to start with.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by bigjackass: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Is he the first to marry a second wife? Make we hear word abeg
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Luzebox(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
zmpp:

Truth is bitter. Every attentive old Nairaland member knows your story. Stop hating on Nigerian men, not all of them teamed up to impregnate you the many times you got pregnant and aborted them until you sadly damaged your womb. You were warned those days to stop uselessing yourself but you did not listen. I hope the younger ladies will learn from your unfortunate experience.

I am simply sympathizing with you, nothing more. Bye for today.

Come and defend yourself...If it not true ...una no try..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by kelvine(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
When we get richer we choose to paint a picture of a poor past because we like to get applause for ou present success.
If Yusuf Buhari doesn't have a job it doesn't mean he is broke.

Acidosis:
Funny how people still believe some "grass-2-grace" celebrity stories online.

If Yul, a son to a famous Nigerian actor, could be broke during his undergraduate years, so what then should we and many other Nigerian students say?

Yul definitely wasn't where he wanted to be at the time he got married. That's not the definition of being broke.

If Yul's dream of becoming Nigeria's president gets actualized tomorrow, he will come out again with stories about how his second wife agreed to marry him when he had "nothing."

Yul was never broke and Yul's 1st wife did not marry into a broke family.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by franchasofficia: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
LadyTara:
Why do Nigerians always lack accountability?
Why do we always look for ways to shift blame?
The bolded gets me irritated every time. There is nothing like using juju to tie down a man.Its the greatest myth that needs to be done away with. This is 2022 abeg.

A grown up man has extra marital affair but in other to get a soft landing the next thing people claim the other woman tied him with juju. angry angry angry. Either way, a woman still gets to pay for the actions of the man. If it not the fault of his wife for not being enough for him,it's the fault of his side chick for using juju. undecided undecided

When will men be accountable with their full chest? If you can cheat atleast don't insult our intelligence and pass the blame on the supernatural, that's wickedness.

Even this thing weh you type, no be juju be this cheesy shocked
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Davesaves(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
we are not asking women to suffer with us. we are only saying they should make their own money. women should see relationship/marriage as a mutualistic association, not parasitic one. it should be "my man should hustle while i hustle too". not waiting for your man to make it without contributing nothing and be claiming u were with him when he had nothing.

I just pray u would be able to comprehend this..
JovialJune:

How I dey reason? E shock you say no woman wants to suffer with man anymore abi? This is just the beginning my dear, go and get shock absorber cos more is coming.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by LadyTara(f): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
Even this thing weh you type, no be juju be this cheesy shocked
Lol.

Just tell me say I correct, ground nor go swallow you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Munzy14(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick:
We all woke up to the news that Yul Edochie married a second wife and I've seen numerous takes especially from Nigerian men about how it's within his rights to do so. Of course polygamy is not and has never been a crime in Africa but is that really what polygamy is? Does the first wife at least get a heads up in such a situation?

May Edochie said she found out on Monday that her husband got married on Sunday, that is pure and sheer wickedness. A woman spends 17 years of her life with you, gives you four children and I am sure she has contributed financially, morally and in other ways to build the home and Yul Edochie didn't even have the decency to tell this same woman about his plans.

Men always talk about how the women of this days aren't loyal like their mothers LOL! Things like this and more that women see everyday and you still expect loyalty?!

My advice to every married woman, engaged woman and women in general. You see that man you're doing struggle love with, have a backup plan my dear, I repeat don't TRUST THE LOYALTY OF A BROKE MAN. Get a job, save money, don't have children that you cannot comfortably take care of alone, surround yourself with your family, don't fight your family EVER because when shît hits the fan they're the ones that will protect and fight for you.

African women, Black women, Nigerian women please and please stop aiding struggle love, go out there and work for your own money, it's better you struggle alone, than carrying a baby on your back while wondering what you would cook when you get home.

Work for your own money, stop shrinking yourselves, if a man says he wouldn't marry you because you've a car or a house it's not a lose but a gain.

Noise.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by YourFavEvangeli: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:

Bold of you to think your wife did you a favour and married you out of pity. If that's how you run your home and if that's the training you intend to give your wards, then good luck to you.

My wife married me for many reasons, pity wasn't part of it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by YourFavEvangeli: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Toh....I suspect you are a man, thanks for not being biased.

If I am biased today, what will my family think of me if they stumble across my comments tomorrow?
If some people make a wrong decision today because of my bias, it will affect me or my son's tomorrow.
By not being bias, I'm actually trying to do me and my sons a favour.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
kelvine:
When we get richer we choose to paint a picture of a poor past because we like to get applause for ou present success.
If Yusuf Buhari doesn't have a job it doesn't mean he is broke.

Exactly the point he has been making but all to deaf hears.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Two adults found peace of mind, and the internet noise makers won't allow us enjoy peace.

If married women in Nigeria will not go back to ask their mothers how they managed their fathers, your fellow woman will still snatch him..

With better package.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Ebubu: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:
[/b]

Yes o, you are missing something......which is, men are polygamous by nature. Meaning men sleeping around is not a big deal at all, it's an African thing and a man's world.

So the FCMB Boss and Moyo weren't exactly out of line, going by the prevaling narrative on these streets. You people cannot keep shouting men are polygamous by nature, directly or indirectly supporting adultery in marriage by men, then turn around and still want to soley blame a woman when situations like Moyo's occur.

Did Moyo climb on top of herself to get pregnant? No na, a man was exercising his polygamous by nature rights via adultery, he found a woman willing to help him exercise that right and together they created very lovely children. Pls don't blame Moyo alone, it takes two to tango

Can you not see what your mindsets and beliefs cause at the end of the day? If FCMB Boss or other men like him, kept it in their pants and stayed faithful to one woman, will Moyo have happened? What about the virgin I mentioned who got infected by her husband?

I maintain what I said about extreme selfishness and insensitivity. No vex o Shizzle, we just dey learn work from you people.
You no get sense. Do you lack comprehension issues?

Men are polygamous in nature means they can pick a single woman to marry, not that they can sleep with even a married woman.

Or can you marry a married woman ?

You and the females who liked your post and shared; should get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by franchasofficia: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
LadyTara:
Lol.

Just tell me say I correct, ground nor go swallow you. undecided
LadyTara baby, I de look for wives oh, does you had big bomboms? shocked
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

Why are you talking too much? Prove your claims with links to my old moniker and story na.

If you are not a coward and bastard, spill the beans on my sordid present and past. You can respond to DMs and continue telling your lies there.

But start proving yourself here and right now. You think you can spin a yarn about me like that and I will walk away? Na you messed with the wrong person today.

Very typical of men to want to shut women up by bullying and shaming. Don't let anyone peddle lies about you to shut you up.

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by LadyTara(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
LadyTara baby, I de look for wives oh, does you had big bomboms? shocked
No I don't. Try somewhere else.

Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / Pap For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.