Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women (39646 Views)

Dear Nigerian Women 2 / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by harmony75: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
quote author=Kriss216 post=112338431]
God bless you.

The girl was with him during undergraduate days cos he's rich and a son to a Nollywood icon.

The girl was broke and wretched until she met Yul.

We've gone pass the era of evil manipulation from this wicked gender! [/quote] You guys are talking trash do you have a mother, sisters or female in your family? Because you're talking like a fool, son of a nollywood actor how much was okonwo earned in things fall apart? Fools.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
grin

What's wrong in a guy giving his fellow nigga little change for kola thou?

Don't be vain

Btw, Men support men, unlike your women supporting women pretentious slogan by knacking another woman's husband and getting pregnant just to snatch her hubby from her cheesy wink

What is wrong in Davash a.k.a Kriss216's case is everything Klass.99 said and the fact that he has made a habit of it. He will insult women here and still beg for their money no be mumu man be that? I know you are not a woman but it is what he does. Tell him to get a job and stop wasting his time and life on nairaĺand being stupid

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
As usual...plenty emotions, little logic

FYI, she 'was' married with kid(s)...meaning she's divorced

The reason I believed she found it so convenient to be a second wife and not minding

And how exactly and whose home did Yul break? Did she get pregnant for him while she was married? Always say what you know, okay? I have told you where I find fault with Yul's action and behaviour.

Spare me the unnecessarily rhetorics
She was divorced before he impregnated her? I have yet to read that in any of the reports so far. undecided

Can you please provide a link to a report that verifies that she was indeed divorced when this all took place? Even her BBC profile does not say any of what you claim. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Davash, you can never disappoint, always hungry

I always say this, women haters here are the below par of the society, tufiakwa.

It is that frustration that he channels to hating women. He has quickly posted his account number for cold beer cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by BOYS2MEN: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Las Las yul Bleep up big time ...for crying out loud his first wife is everything he needs...he has a great family... beautiful wife and kids....shey yul dey whine me ni abi na Nollywood script be diz? undecided
Mstick:
We all woke up to the news that Yul Edochie married a second wife and I've seen numerous takes especially from Nigerian men about how it's within his rights to do so. Of course polygamy is not and has never been a crime in Africa but is that really what polygamy is? Does the first wife at least get a heads up in such a situation?

May Edochie said she found out on Monday that her husband got married on Sunday, that is pure and sheer wickedness. A woman spends 17 years of her life with you, gives you four children and I am sure she has contributed financially, morally and in other ways to build the home and Yul Edochie didn't even have the decency to tell this same woman about his plans.

Men always talk about how the women of this days aren't loyal like their mothers LOL! Things like this and more that women see everyday and you still expect loyalty?!

My advice to every married woman, engaged woman and women in general. You see that man you're doing struggle love with, have a backup plan my dear, I repeat don't TRUST THE LOYALTY OF A BROKE MAN. Get a job, save money, don't have children that you cannot comfortably take care of alone, surround yourself with your family, don't fight your family EVER because when shît hits the fan they're the ones that will protect and fight for you.

African women, Black women, Nigerian women please and please stop aiding struggle love, go out there and work for your own money, it's better you struggle alone, than carrying a baby on your back while wondering what you would cook when you get home.

Work for your own money, stop shrinking yourselves, if a man says he wouldn't marry you because you've a car or a house it's not a lose but a gain.

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
I have, severally..and from different media

...unless they're lies and half truths by peddlers of falsehoods
Can you please provide a link to a report that verifies that she was indeed divorced when this all took place? Even her BBC profile does not say any of what you claim. undecided
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-61255688.amp

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Toplap:

That is how many of them start losing it, until they sink to an all time low on nairaĺand. I have seen it with different accounts before on this forum. He is on a downward spiral of his own, I think it is a frustrated life where buizness is not going well or a woman has dumped them, that causes them to unravel like this

Later they'll say women are unstable when men are the clearly unstable ones.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
As usual...plenty emotions, little logic

FYI, she 'was' married with kid(s)...meaning she's divorced

The reason I believed she found it so convenient to be a second wife and not minding

And how exactly and whose home did Yul break? Did she get pregnant for him while she was married? Always say what you know, okay? I have told you where I find fault with Yul's action and behaviour.

Spare me the unnecessarily rhetorics

Yul is known for sleeping with married women aside from this one that came out in the open. Man's a dog

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by nikz(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
You people should be here arguing when the guy in question has married 2nd wife and moved on but if this was a the woman Internet will drag her for years nonsense. Yul edochie cheated period and he will never take it if it were the wife .....
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:

You shouldn't have deleted the part you dragged my mom into this, my dear cheesy

To answer you though, my mom is not a second wife. wink

Thank God for you.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
ImaIma1:

It is that frustration that he channels to hating women. He has quickly posted his account number for cold beer cheesy.

Klass99:

Thank you very much for stating the obvious. That guy is on every front page thread, always the first to comment with nonsense and stupidity.

If only he would channel his nasty energy into something productive and fruitful offline, he won't need to come online and beg for money like he does.

Make person just announce or create cash giveaway thread small, you will see him jumping all over that thread begging to picked as beneficiary. He does not remember at that moment that Nigerian girls are useless and they have nothing to offer o

He has no class, zero decorum and no shame. Yet, he spends every waking moment on NL running his gutter mouth anyhow about Nigerian women instead of finding honest work to do for honest living.

You cannot shame the shameless, that's his case, since 2019 he has been begging, if not that I want to be a little bit nice today, I would have dragged his existence till Oblivion.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
Ahn Ahn! Make una rest for this guy matter naa

You want to drag him like tiger generator? smiley

Yes angry

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Davesaves(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
U mean women are forbidden from making their own money.. so it's a law that they have to live off their husbands. wow.. I never knew this.. thanks for educating me on this
JovialJune:

Yes, anything wrong with that? Is it illegal or a crime?

Or you want women to stay with a broke dude for years, then get served shocking breakfast after many years of plenty like May and Yul?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
Haba! Easy with the lie naa cheesy

Have never seen him ask women for money, even on this thread it was the guy who requested for his 'akant lamba'

As per you advise, I'm sure he will read your message cheesy

It is not a lie. You have not seen it does not mean I am lying. I have seen it on this forum the guy dey beg money and him will not remember it is Nigerian girls money again.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Davesaves(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
The way some of you reason ehh.. SMH
JovialJune:

Yes, anything wrong with that? Is it illegal or a crime?

Or you want women to stay with a broke dude for years, then get served shocking breakfast after many years of plenty like May and Yul?
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

Thank you very much for stating the obvious. That guy is on every front page thread, always the first to comment with nonsense and stupidity.

If only he would channel his nasty energy into something productive and fruitful offline, he won't need to come online and beg for money like he does.

Make person just announce giveaway small, you will see him jumping all over that thread begging to picked as beneficiary. He does not remember at that moment that Nigerian girls are useless and they have nothing to offer o

He has no class, zero decorum and no shame. Yet, he spends every waking moment on NL running his gutter mouth anyhow about Nigerian women instead of finding honest work to do for honest living.

His comments should be taken with a pinch of salt. He's probably pained and frustrated because he can't afford to step to any babes. It's people without levels that make the most noise here.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
Haba! Easy with the lie naa cheesy

Have never seen him ask women for money, even on this thread it was the guy who requested for his 'akant lamba'

As per you advise, I'm sure he will read your message cheesy

Yes he begs for money from women since 2019 that we've known his previous moniker, every end of year give away thread created by mostly women, the mumu guy, same with other mumu guys like him that insults women, will carry himself to the thread begging like an idiot, not that I have issues with anyone doing such, but he is a well known idiot that insults women as if he's something of worth in the society, while he is not, that is my grouse with him, you insult women yet beg same women for money, no be juju be that angry

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
Can't go searching the net for that, how will that add a kobo to my account?

Which stupid BBC? How about CNN profile? Lol

Do you honestly expect her to post that she's a divorce on any social media profile? Are you that naive?

I read what I told you from people from different online fora including those who claim to know her personally.

Can't beat my chest on any of those but I can't also doubt them since I'm not a fan of Nollywood these days and I've never in my life heard or read of the name 'Judy Austin' before, untill the Nigerian cyber space broke the shocking revelation
Again....She was divorced before he impregnated her? I have yet to read that in any of the reports so far. undecided

If indeed you read it somewhere, as you claim,then you should be at least able to post a link to help me get to the same information now, shouldn't you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Davesaves:
The way some of you reason ehh.. SMH

How I dey reason? E shock you say no woman wants to suffer with man anymore abi? This is just the beginning my dear, go and get shock absorber cos more is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Luzebox(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:

How I dey reason? E shock you say no woman wants to suffer with man anymore abi? This is just the beginning my dear, go and get shock absorber cos more is coming.
Who say make una suffer with men...sameway ...no drag man way don hustle make money... con decide to spread em seed far and wide
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by MartinsD12(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:

His father's money is not his, therefore, he was broke?

Fine. So Davido was broke in his college days, yeah?
Did davido not struggle to make name for himself as a musician he had all chances to work in his father's company but he Left it for music to make name for himself, your father's money it's not urs come out of that lazy mentality, make a name for yourself that's what men do

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by optm(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Justkatty:
Climb okada with them, when jet come Dem remember say you be old cargo

Marry them rich, you be gold digger

The only thing is that, don't be dependent on anyone because when e go happen, even your shadow go stand one side dey look you.

Humans are not to be trusted again.
why should an adult be dependent on another person? It doesn't make sense. It just makes that adult a leech .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.