Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women (39639 Views)

Dear Nigerian Women 2 / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by DryMouth: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
ImaIma1:

And so do men sweety. You were not created to love forever either.

If you are going to say something, please let it be sensible at least. Don't comment for the sake of commenting.
And your comment was sensible.

Abeg no man can stay with one woman forever. Especially after 4kids. The pussy is already dead and nothing to enjoy.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by shizzle1: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

He has given us (women) a lot of food for thought. Me, I just can't get over the fact that he wasn't in love with May but had 4 kids with her. Why not stop after a boy and a girl?

The lack of a male child is not even the issue. If all his kids with May were female, I may reason that the quest for a male child drove his actions.

I know a woman who married as a virgin, at some point in her marriage she was treating herself for gonorrhea and she never cheated in that marriage. Her hubby cheated and infected her with it.

It's like our feelings and well being truly do not matter to Naija men once they marry you. Marriage to a Nigerian man is becoming less and less attractive, with the kind of stories you hear online and offline.

That is not to say men of other nationalities are any better, but kai our men are something else, extremely selfish and insensitive.
Just like Moyo Thomas the paternity thief who got pregnant twice for her fcmb boss right? Or am I missing something?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
nenyewrites:

Same here. Been shocked on his recent posts.

You shouldn't have deleted the part you dragged my mom into this, my dear cheesy

To answer you though, my mom is not a second wife. wink
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Kelvin3476: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
97.432% of men married to Nigerian girls are suffering. Forget the social media fake smile. They're all living in self denial.

No sane man will abandon a good woman or treat her bad.

Dear men, don't let your wife stop you from finding the love of your life.
U ARE MY NIGGAR. EVERYONE JUST BELIEVED THAT THE WOMAN KNEW NOTHNG ABT THE MARRIAGE BECUS SHE SAID SO. IF U CNT ACCEPT ANOTHER WOMAN, PLEASE NO MARRY US NIGERIAN MEN. INSTEAD OF SIDE CHICKING PLZ MARRY HER, NO BE CRIME. NA FOR PEOPLE WITH MONEY OH
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Danniedpastor(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
cococandy:

Apples and oranges.

He said it specifically that he had nothing sustainable when they married. And she agreed to manage. That means they were struggling. Okay?

Please, define struggle.
A son of an A-list actor would claim to be struggling.
Davido omo-baba-olowo would also claim to have struggled.

Struggle is in levels but, the truth is this guys never struggled from the scratch.

They just want to lay claim to "grass to grace stories".

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Mosesvic11(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Richy4:

I believed that he loved the first wife.. I will never doubt it but he doesn't respect her.. Love and respect are two different things... If he respects her, he will put her feelings into consideration before jumping into bed with another woman..

Honestly, marriage is not a rosy affairs especially when one is the type that honours contract..... When u vow that it's her till death, then self control should be the key and saving grace... It's only God and body discipline that makes one achieve self-control..

In this Yul situation,I dislike it when people act like it wasn't a big deal considering the generation we are in today.. A lot of people don't practice polygamy anymore, and it insults my sensibility when they start quoting scriptures to justify that... We should ask ourselves how many centuries ago was this practice...

I still believe that there are lots of good Nigerian men out there who still love their wife and can do anything for them.. I still believe that blanket approach that men doesn't care much to an isolated situation like these, is not the key...

Yul made his decision and that to me is a one man decision... There are billions of men who will never dream of doing what he did.. one woman is more than enough for me thank you.. not to talk of adding her kind at home..Mba!!..Thank you...
The question I would have loved to ask is, what's their living situation at the moment? Has the 2nd wife moved in or is she still maintaining her old house.. this is just double wahala Yul honestly embarassed
has he committed any crime? You and him are not the same, your believe is different from his own, so respect for his decision. Enough
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by shizzle1: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Saintmary:

You need to put this your post on a large billboard and loud it very well so that the sufferhead 'virtuous women' with coconut head will see.

But no, they will chose to continue wasting themselves away over men who don't really give a flying toss about their future and well-being.

What matters most is our actions in real life though, not our noise on social media.
You mean a large billboard as big as this that will contain 3 people?

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Bro, the movie industry is richer than you think.
In those days men like Pete, Nkem owoh were rated as the richest in the industry because the were earning in Millions.

Pete Edoche bought cars for each of his children as graduation gifts.
.... Chai. Pete that was driving an old 504 Peugeot bought cars for each of his sons ?
Is it Pete Edoche my neighbor that stayed in rented apartment till late 2018 that he left to his personal house after more than 10 yrs of trying to put up the building or another one?

Is it Yul that was trekking from hillview to pioneer avenue everyday to come and rent movies from a rental shop at number 16 pioneer avenue you said had a car?

Make Una take am easy dey lie oo.
I was staying at 13 pioneer avenue then.Hahahahaha.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

Firstbank

Thanks man. I appreciate

Davash aka David, you can never disappoint, always hungry, begi begi, you keep insulting ladies and you think you can progress, ko possible now cheesy

I always say this, women haters here are the below par of the society, tufiakwa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Kelvin3476: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
dominique:

Nollywood actors were far from rich during Pete Edochie's era. He was famous alright but stupendously rich? Far from it. He may not even be earning up to 200k per movie at that point in time. Yul is one of his five or six kiddy, you think Pete was submitting his less than 200k paycheck in the hands of one of his youngest kids? Even if he was so rich when he married his wife, does that justify what he did to her?

You men think women's feelings are not to be considered then go ahead and expect loyalty and submission for the women you disregard so much. Thank God eyes don dey open, you people will continue to wail about how today's women no longer want to suffer like your mothers. In fact you never start to dey wail
U TOT U MADE ALOT OF SENSE BY SAYING THAT WOMEN DO WANA SUFFER. WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE INCOMING WOMAN ? IS SHE COMING TO SUFFER ? NO BRAINS AT ALL
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Davesaves(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
please my dear forget about that virgin or decency thing. it doesn't pay. fu*k any one u feel like. just enjoy your life. virginity and decency doesn't guarantee any thing. I just wish our women will have this mentality, loosen up and enjoy their lives just like we men. this life for too sweet
ImaIma1:

Your comment gave me a lot to think about especially the bolded.

A woman will "keep herself" till marriage only to be dragged in potopoto by one virgin-entitled selfish man.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by shizzle1: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Toplap:
[s][/s]

More nonsense and ingredients. Where did you learn English from? Your English is horrible rubbish.
What's horrible about his English? cheesy

Just say it's too advanced beyond your comprehension...lol

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Davesaves(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
she is right my sister. being a submissive wife doesn't pay. just go out there and enjoy your life. if ur husband catches u and sends u back to your father's house, it will be his loss cos you will have nothing to loose
ImaIma1:

A learning point should be...have your own money and be comfortable. Don't be completely dependent and at the mercy of any man.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Mosesvic11(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
descarado:

Peter edochie was an average white collar man back in the days. Yul that his dad paid the dowry for him?

You know nothing about that family so zip it.

And yes, charity begins at home. Yul is from anambra. Anambra people frown on polygamy. Anambra is mostly Catholic. You are nothing if your local church don't recognise you.

Since you know too much, I will ask you to do your research on the owner of whiz oil.
Clue, he was once a billionaire. Has multiple wives and how he ended.

because it did not work for him does not mean it won't work for yul
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
YUL IS UNDER SPELL OF UKWU NWANYI SARAMBARA! grin
YUL YOU WANTED BIGGER WAIST,BUT WHY ALLOW SUCH STRANGE WOMAN DIVIDE YA BEAUTIFUL FAMILY,INSTEAD OF KEEPING THE WAIST AS SIDECHICK? THERE IS MORE TO THIS,THIS GUY IS EITHER INSANE LIKE HE USUALLY DOES IN HIS DRAMAS OR HIS UNDER OGBANJE SPELL. undecided THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION HERE YUL.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Davesaves(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
wait!! you mean some of your fellow women take marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme..? grin grin
Biglittlelois:

100%.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by LadyTara(f): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
My anger is that the first wife is still prettier than the second wife even after giving birth to four grown up kids.

That second wife must have used either juju or money or both to tie Yul down.

See her oversized breast that is only sexy when on clothe, Yul you be mumu, why didn't you go for Destiny Etiko or that Yoruba Actress young daughter or even Regina Askia's daughter.

I am so disappointed in Yul, the second wife look so overbloated and ugly angry
Why do Nigerians always lack accountability?
Why do we always look for ways to shift blame?
The bolded gets me irritated every time. There is nothing like using juju to tie down a man.Its the greatest myth that needs to be done away with. This is 2022 abeg.

A grown up man has extra marital affair but in other to get a soft landing the next thing people claim the other woman tied him with juju. angry angry angry. Either way, a woman still gets to pay for the actions of the man. If it not the fault of his wife for not being enough for him,it's the fault of his side chick for using juju. undecided undecided

When will men be accountable with their full chest? If you can cheat atleast don't insult our intelligence and pass the blame on the supernatural, that's wickedness.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Gloriagee(f): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
The bookmarking section was about actresses having more sources of income according to you, so in future don't come back to tag them prostitutes.

I'm not a Yul apologist and don't care wat he says and will most likely care even less in 2 decades. I'm way more busier charting my own path. My point remains Yul's actions stink not only because his wife stuck with him before his dad made it but because he has disrespected her and his marital vows and it stinks even much more because his wife started life with him and is committed to him. Well Madonna once sang, you will only see wat your eyes want to see. Odabo

Acidosis:

I'll really like you to bookmark this thread 'cos the same Yul will come back again in two decades to hype the second wife about how she stuck with him in 2022 when he had "nothing".

I hope my aim is clear now? Please bookmark the page and save us the stress of having to type the same thing repeatedly.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
grin

What's wrong in a guy giving his fellow nigga little change for kola thou?

Don't be vain cheesy

If it was a lady that insults males anyhow like the mumu Kris aka davash aka David that I quoted, all of you would have fill up the remaining pages with insults on her, her lineage, and ancestors,

You men hate truth here sha, e kin ronu ni bi, oloun.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloriagee:
The bookmarking section was about actresses having more sources of income according to you, so in future don't come back to tag them prostitutes.

I'm not a Yul apologist and don't care wat he says and will most likely care even less in 2 decades. I'm way more busier charting my own path. My point remains Yul's actions stink not only because his wife stuck with him before his dad made it but because he has disrespected her and his marital vows and it stinks even much more because his wife started life with him and is committed to him. Well Madonna once sang, you will only see wat your eyes want to see. Odabo

Good. We can condemn Yul's actions without trying to make ladies who are "really suffering" with their decent husbands look like f00ls for upholding their vows. Odabo.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Threesha(f): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
kiss
Mstick:
We all woke up to the news that Yul Edochie married a second wife and I've seen numerous takes especially from Nigerian men about how it's within his rights to do so. Of course polygamy is not and has never been a crime in Africa but is that really what polygamy is? Does the first wife at least get a heads up in such a situation?

May Edochie said she found out on Monday that her husband got married on Sunday, that is pure and sheer wickedness. A woman spends 17 years of her life with you, gives you four children and I am sure she has contributed financially, morally and in other ways to build the home and Yul Edochie didn't even have the decency to tell this same woman about his plans.

Men always talk about how the women of this days aren't loyal like their mothers LOL! Things like this and more that women see everyday and you still expect loyalty?!

My advice to every married woman, engaged woman and women in general. You see that man you're doing struggle love with, have a backup plan my dear, I repeat don't TRUST THE LOYALTY OF A BROKE MAN. Get a job, save money, don't have children that you cannot comfortably take care of alone, surround yourself with your family, don't fight your family EVER because when shît hits the fan they're the ones that will protect and fight for you.

African women, Black women, Nigerian women please and please stop aiding struggle love, go out there and work for your own money, it's better you struggle alone, than carrying a baby on your back while wondering what you would cook when you get home.

Work for your own money, stop shrinking yourselves, if a man says he wouldn't marry you because you've a car or a house it's not a lose but a gain.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by TyroneP(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL informed his wife about his decision to take a second wife. The wife is just a jealous person that doesn't want to share his man with any woman, and she's very right to be.

For the fact that Yul first wife commented on the post " God will judge you people" doesn't mean that the husband didn't informed her of his intention to take a second wife, she didn't just agree to it and majority of women would do the same including me.

Again, why are emotional women blaming Yul on this and said nothing about the woman that sleep with Yul even when she knew that Yul was married. Our women failed to see the evil of the second wife who rush and opened her legs for Yul to pounce just to spoil another woman's home.

You'll be very stupid and useless if you blame Yul Edochie on this and never said anything about the second wife who sleeps with someone's husband unapologetically just to bring him disunity into someone's once peaceful home.

Truly women are their own greatest enemy.

You're right about your assertions. No sane man would marry a second wife if truly the woman is excellent. We've seen cases of men cheating and for him to take on a second wife, something is going on in Yul's home that we do not understand. Let's not throw jabs at him. I do not like polygamy but most men result to that because of series of spiral verbal abuse and the need for emotional balance which he couldn't get from home.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
shizzle1:
grin

What's wrong in a guy giving his fellow nigga little change for kola thou?

Don't be vain

Btw, Men support men, unlike your women supporting women pretentious slogan by knacking another woman's husband and getting pregnant just to snatch her hubby from her cheesy wink

That's why most of you don't reason when you comment, cos you support yourselves senselessly.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by int0x80(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
This dude should just shut the fück up!
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Caleycashh: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
ImaIma1:

And nobody came into this world with the thought of being poor; chosen specially to be struggling.

It's nobody's business if a girl prefers to marry into money, just like it's nobody's business if she decides to marry a guy that is not rich.

What if she knows the source and it's genuine? Will you be ok with that? Or you think every rich or comfortable is into something shady?

You don't pity girls who go into marriage with rich men and something happens along the line. But you'll pity them if they married a broke guy and something happens down the line, right?

Some girls will.suffer with a broke guy while some would rather go for a rich guy. Know this and know peace.

Great!... they should be responsible and bear what comes out of it not coming on social media and seeking for pity and people's views, no one actually cares!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Davesaves:
wait!! you mean some of your fellow women take marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme..? grin grin

Yes, anything wrong with that? Is it illegal or a crime?

Or you want women to stay with a broke dude for years, then get served shocking breakfast after many years of plenty like May and Yul?

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Gloriagee(f): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Of all things to bother about concerning this horror series , doubt that should be priority but I guess that's your prerogative.
Acidosis:

Good. We can condemn Yul's actions without trying to make ladies who are "really suffering" with their decent husbands look like f00ls for upholding their vows. Odabo.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by LocalStandard1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
dominique:

Nollywood actors were far from rich during Pete Edochie's era. He was famous alright but stupendously rich? Far from it. He may not even be earning up to 200k per movie at that point in time. Yul is one of his five or six kiddy, you think Pete was submitting his less than 200k paycheck in the hands of one of his youngest kids? Even if he was so rich when he married his wife, does that justify what he did to her?

You men think women's feelings are not to be considered then go ahead and expect loyalty and submission for the women you disregard so much. Thank God eyes don dey open, you people will continue to wail about how today's women no longer want to suffer like your mothers. In fact you never start to dey wail

Look madam your shenanigans and twisted views is enough here. Do your worse as a woman, men are naturally happy people and will always find a way around you. The White Ladies you love mimicking are increasingly lonely with their men going to Asia and Eastern Eaurope to find wives.

Your worse can only hurt you the most, am in Abuja and all these your mates that are old and unmarried will come back home from work tired, lonely and depressed 'with their money'. Men their age are chilling with far younger wives and girlfriends, your waywardness only benefit us males. Keep doing let's see who laughs last.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Davesaves(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
that's the spirit girl. enjoy your life to the fullest.. don't allow one man to tie you down
Saintmary:

I no send anybody, if they like, let them list names as long as Third Mainland Bridge.

I will do whatever is best for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.