Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (101834 Views)

Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by willyo(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2022
YahooG:

I was just been honest,kogi juju and Benue jazz worked,but at some point all this things got expiring dates and conditions,me sharing this story is to cast the evil activities going on,you didn't know a thing like this happened,till you read my story,and still you didn't believe,because you think,e no fit happen,you can go to any school,join a cult group,tell me your experience after 2 years,you think all this cult death been announced on nairaland is a joke,i laugh in Spanish!

Lucky Dube once sang Big Boys Don't Cry but yet i cried... If i tell u my story u go laff/cry same time... I just dey observe... Nor be TikTok
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2022
willyo:

Lucky Dube once sang Big Boys Don't Cry but yet i cried... If i tell u my story u go laff/cry same time... I just dey observe... Nor be TikTok
You can share it here,let others learn from your mistakes,let join hand together to kick this pandemic out,you can save people with your story!no be moi-moi,kwakwa7 is deceiving people here,claiming he is serving his God in in good way,Nbm is a black movement,yen yen yen,please say no to cultism!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by willyo(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2022
YahooG:

You can share it here,let others learn from your mistakes,let join hand together to kick this pandemic out,you can save people with your story!no be moi-moi,kwakwa7 is deceiving people here,claiming he is serving his God in in good way,Nbm is a black movement,yen yen yen,please say no to cultism!

I always move on... Avoiding the public sphere by all means possible. I mind my business and maybe that helped me a lot. I don't share what i can handle. If they can't learn from the updates here, mine wouldn't convince them either

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by HardMirror(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2022
Nozino:
I dn follow thread. E be like say I nr go school oo. I nr encounter all this things
which school is you alma mater. Mine is FUTA, cultists existed but if you dont belong, you cant know what is happening. I knew some of my course mates were cultists, but dem no disturb anybody for department sha

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 11:55am On May 03, 2022
HardMirror:
which school is you alma mater. Mine is FUTA, cultists existed but if you dont belong, you cant know what is happening. I knew some of my course mates were cultists, but dem no disturb anybody for department sha
FUTA Na good school even you be cultist your Acada must be 100. I never hear of cult clash in that school

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by HardMirror(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
Gloccz:
FUTA Na good school even you be cultist your Acada must be 100. I never hear of cult clash in that school
yeah. Futa is a good school. Almost all federal universities in Southwest are good. They all have cultists but they dont behave like those in the se and ss

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Alexgeneration(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2022
HardMirror:
yeah. Futa us a good school. Almost all federal universities in Southwest are good. They all have cultists but they dont behave like those in the se and ss
You're very stvpid to suggest that schools in SE/SS are den of cultist when the old fool Wole Soyinka brought cultism and death in every school in Nigeria.

19 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by HardMirror(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2022
lordchiz:

Who ask you for all this talk?
So when someone say early 40s means what?
You are this and that ...you can't differentiate the statement 'early 40s' from Ur '42+'.....u don even help me justify my statement sef!
Oga.....stop glorifying cultism!
You are this and that doesn't matter!
Are u free in the mind?
Can u confidently go to the east as e dey hot now say u wan cough out Ur Neo black identity?
Make u see if dem no go use u count scores!
Cultism is not a single thing to be proud of sir!
Infact u guys should hide ur face in shame!
Make una use same energy go fight Fulani herdsmen n bandits....make we check something!!!
Na where I pass you tire because as a JU....I dey Waka freely on a freemode in Awka,Nekede,agbor,Upper Sakponba, Benin, Imsu road, Douglas.....name it....without checking my back whether I am being trailed......
I expect only guys of 18-28 to be misbehaving in this forum and not Ur type!
Ur head suppose don know the sanctity of life!
No vex sir shaaaa.....
Just my contribution!
good contribution. Thank you, people think because the have made small money it justifies being foolish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by DanseMacabre(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2022
Realmi:
why u no like make ur sons join cult....I just dey ask oo...because I know say some papa dey like make their sons carry on with their legacy...u for let them put body

But him talk say him sons na ITJ's. Meaning say them dey about to join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by HardMirror(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2022
The5DME:
Nawa o.
Cc YahooG, I recently gained admission into Uniben. How do you suggest I steer clear from the eyes of the men dem?
are u a christian?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Mrklemo(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2022
Fabu.... No one confirmed as Maph rugged like this for East. Its only the poster.
I dont know why y'all cultist like exaggerating your stories.. For what exactly?.

11 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Mrklemo(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2022
YahooG:

Let him not share anything.
Anyone that wants to tell his or her cult story should go to the nearest Police station.

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 03, 2022
Mrklemo:

Let him not share anything.
Anyone that wants to tell his or her cult story should go to the nearest Police station.
Haha! I Dey tell you Bruff
e nor pass like that… nor be today we dey hear mattas. Na this guy dey make maphite be like heavyweight…. When ayes drop aficionado for benin wey be maphite so, how many ayes Una fall?

Regardless, Nothing dey confra we run am WELL!
We don drop jacket 14years ago

Na way forward Real MEN dey reason now
Superman nor dey game!
#SAY NO TO CONFRA TALES

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by SeekerOfPekus: 2:52pm On May 03, 2022
YahooG:

Apache,two two,brotherhood of the blood, black beret,thats their name,They came out from NBM
what is the difference between apache and maphite . And what is the difference between maphite and maph? Especially in their color.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by The5DME(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2022
HardMirror:
are u a christian?
Technically, yes. Mentally, no.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 03, 2022
The5DME:
Haha, this response Na weight . BadGuy
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2022
Gloccz:
e nor pass like that… nor be today we dey hear mattas. Na this guy dey make maphite be like heavyweight…. When ayes drop aficionado for benin wey be maphite so, how many ayes Una fall?

Superman nor dey game!
#SAY NO TO CONFRA TALES
Why do you see this story from a different perspective,like I am glorifying maphite,as at 14 years ago,maphite no be heavy weight,Enter Ansu now,go do anyhow base on cultist level,no be person go tell you,i am just here to educate people,no here for any supremacy battle!peace and say no to cultism!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2022
SeekerOfPekus:
what is the difference between apache and maphite . And what is the difference between maphite and maph? Especially in their color.
Apache,graduates are known as Tigers,after baming,they give you a brother you watch his back and he watch your back,thats why they are called two-two,They always walk in twos their color is white and black the believe in the Black god,they can also be called military soldiers,italian mafia there graduates are called uncles,They believe in academic excellence,they also interact with the word caio sons,their color is purple and black with a little green,if I am not mistaken,they are always private and secretive,Like maphite,they carry hit late in the night!

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by HardMirror(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2022
The5DME:
staying away from cultism is one of the easiest things. Face your studies, if you have any business you are doing to make money, face it too. If you are the type that like to chillax. Do it with maturity and matured respectful friends. Mind your own business. Dont be a woman wrapper toasting every girl and dont carry their matter for head. If any girl causes you trouble, keep away from her.
For any problem the school authority and the police is your best option.

If you mind your business you wont have business with cultists. If you like to show yourself in school, you want to be popular, you pursue girls, you dont seem like you are in school to study... then you will have business with cultists

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by LieDetector(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2022
HardMirror:
staying away from cultism is one of the easiest things. Face your studies, if you have any business you are doing to make money, face it too. If you are the type that like to chillax. Do it with maturity and matured respectful friends. Mind your own business. Dont be a woman wrapper toasting every girl and dont carry their matter for head. If any girl causes you trouble, keep away from her.

If you mind your business you wont have business with cultists. If you like to show yourself in school, you want to be popular, you pursue girls, you dont seem like you are in school to study... then you will have business with cultists
are you an ex cultist too? If so, have you renounced your membership?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by SeekerOfPekus: 5:02pm On May 03, 2022
YahooG:

Apache,graduates are known as Tigers,after baming,they give you a brother you watch his back and he watch your back,thats why they are called two-two,They always walk in twos their color is white and black the believe in the Black god,they can also be called military soldiers,italian mafia there graduates are called uncles,They believe in academic excellence,they also interact with the word caio sons,their color is purple and black with a little green,if I am not mistaken,they are always private and secretive,Like maphite,they carry hit late in the night!
so, the only one that wear green and camo are maphite right?
Now what is the difference between two two and kk or clans because this ones also wear black and white
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by SeekerOfPekus: 5:04pm On May 03, 2022
Gloccz:

Superman nor dey game!
#SAY NO TO CONFRA TALES
confra tales is important. If not for the tales, I will have been parading everywhere with my army green polo feeling like a hunk. Without knowing that i am flying maphite color. So confra tales is good

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by The5DME(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2022
HardMirror:

Thanks bro.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2022
SeekerOfPekus:
so, the only one that wear green and camo are maphite right?
Now what is the difference between two two and kk or clans because this ones also wear black and white
Don't know much about Klansman,I don't even like the ideology behind it,thats a racist frat!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Mrklemo(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2022
Gloccz:

Superman nor dey game!
#SAY NO TO CONFRA TALES

He is talking like he is the only one that played game in school.. Imagine the exaggeration sef.
No be this same maphite men dey loot and load motor and keke in Uyo?.

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by HardMirror(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2022
LieDetector:
are you an ex cultist too? If so, have you renounced your membership?
no. Never joined any cult. Was a pastor in school. Knew guys into cultism. I have had close brushes with them. Once interfered in a case where two groups were fighting. They wanted to kill the guy and I foolishlissly stepped into the matter. It was day time, I saw this group of guys beating a boy, and the boy they were beating was not even afraid or crying, he was still bragging. I thought he was a theif. I stepped into the situation, I am sure I saved his life that day.

The guy that was their leader was much shorter than me. He faced me and asked who I was. I told him I am nobody, just dont think they should be beating the other dude. He put his hand into a waist bag he had on... obviously he had a pistol there. Luckily I am popular on the street and very very respected. So people started coming out and shouting my name to leave them. A matured man came and dragged me away and told me they were cultists I should mind my business. By this time people had gathered. All these people were afraid before, but when they saw what u did, they asked the boys to leave else they will call the police. That was a very close call for me.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2022
HardMirror:
no. Never joined any cult. Was a pastor in school. Knew guys into cultism. I have had close brushes with them. Once interfered in a case where two groups were fighting. They wanted to kill the guy and I foolishlissly stepped into the matter. It was day time, I saw this group of guys beating a boy, and the boy they were beating was not even afraid or crying, he was still bragging. I thought he was a theif. I stepped into the situation, I am sure I saved his life that day.

The guy that was their leader was much shorter than me. He faced me and asked who I was. I told him I am nobody, just dont think they should be beating the other dude. He put his hand into a waist bag he had on... obviously he had a pistol there. Luckily I am popular on the street and very very respected. So people started coming out and shouting my name to leave them. A matured man came and dragged me away and told me they were cultists I should mind my business. By this time people had gathered. All these people were afraid before, but when they saw what u did, they asked the boys to leave else they will call the police. That was a very close call for me.
Man!i swear if it's me you encountered like that,i would have destroyed your leg with just a shot,i am hot tempered,and a good guy at same time,best way to avoid cultism is to mind your business!no cap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2022
Lie dictator,drop your account,make I wire you something!
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by HardMirror(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2022
YahooG:

Man!i swear if it's me you encountered like that,i would have destroyed your leg with just a shot,i am hot tempered,and a good guy at same time,best way to avoid cultism is to mind your business!no cap!
indeed that day I learned to mind my business.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by HardMirror(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2022
YahooG:
Lie dictator,drop your account,make I wire you something!
I also had an encounter with cult guys in 2017.
It was in imo state. I was a contractor and had gone to do some construction jobs in that area. I enjoyed my stay so much I ended up lodging in an hotel for 3 solid months even when I was already fone with my project.

It was around Ihiagwa ( dont know if I got the spelling right) close to obinze.

It was my friend that caused trouble when he started dating a girl a guy called F*** was toasting. I can never forget that day. Last last they discovered we were Jews and let us go. Funny they guy became nice to me since that day. E no good to dey toast girl for unfamiliar area o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by LieDetector(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2022
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) / Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.