Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

secret love of igbos for Hausa ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / secret love of igbos for Hausa ladies (463 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Hausa Ladies Are Not Romantic — 23 Years Suleiman Set To Marry His American Inst / Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

secret love of igbos for Hausa ladies by Southernigbo: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
I can still remember how I happen to be in the far north where the population of non indigenes isn't significant, but then I realized something kind of weird. An igbo woman I went to buy provision from was speaking d Hausa language so fluently I had to ask her if she was born there. She proudly told me that her mother is hausa and father igbo. That was when it downed on me that igbo guys are truly in love with our Hausa women but most cant come out plain with their desires or wish of marrying or dating the hausa women they admire.
I also remember the case of a one time foreign affairs minister, Nwachukwu, whose mother is a fulani from katsina state, this all go to show that the admiration and love igbos have for hausa filani, though secretly is very high indeedwas in the far north where the population of non indigenes isn't significant, but then I realized something kind of weird. An igbo woman I went to buy provision from was speaking d Hausa language so fluently I had to ask her if she was born there. She proudly told me that her mother is hausa and father igbo. That was when it downed on me that igbo guys are truly in love with our Hausa women but most cant come out plain with their desires or wish of marrying or dating the hausa women they admire.
I also remember the case of a one time foreign affairs minister, Nwachukwu, whose mother is a fulani from katsina state, this all go to show that the admiration and love igbos have for hausa filani, though secretly is very high indeed
was in the far north where the population of non indigenes isn't significant, but then I realized something kind of weird. An igbo woman I went to buy provision from was speaking d Hausa language so fluently I had to ask her if she was born there. She proudly told me that her mother is hausa and father igbo. That was when it downed on me that igbo guys are truly in love with our Hausa women but most cant come out plain with their desires or wish of marrying or dating the hausa women they admire.
I also remember the case of a one time foreign affairs minister, Nwachukwu, whose mother is a fulani from katsina state, this all go to show that the admiration and love igbos have for hausa filani, though secretly is very high indeed. was in the far north where the population of non indigenes isn't significant, but then I realized something kind of weird. An igbo woman I went to buy provision from was speaking d Hausa language so fluently I had to ask her if she was born there. She proudly told me that her mother is hausa and father igbo. That was when it downed on me that igbo guys are reply
in love with our Hausa women but most cant come out plain with their desires or wish of marrying or dating the hausa women they admire.
I also remember the case of a one time foreign affairs minister, Nwachukwu, whose mother is a fulani from katsina state, this all go to show that the admiration and love igbos have for hausa filani, though secretly is very high indeedwas in the far north where the population of non indigenes isn't significant, but then I realized something kind of weird. An igbo woman I went to buy provision from was speaking d Hausa language so fluently I had to ask her if she was born there. She proudly told me that her mother is hausa and father igbo. That was when it downed on me that igbo guys are truly in love with our Hausa women but most cant come out plain with their desires or wish of marrying or dating the hausa women they admire.
I also remember the case of a one time foreign affairs minister, Nwachukwu, whose mother is a fulani from katsina state, this all go to show that the admiration and love igbos have for hausa filani, though secretly is very high indeed
was in the far north where the population of non indigenes isn't significant, but then I realized something kind of weird. An igbo woman I went to buy provision from was speaking d Hausa language so fluently I had to ask her if she was born there. She proudly told me that her mother is hausa and father igbo. That was when it downed on me that igbo guys are truly in love with our Hausa women but most cant come out plain with their desires or wish of marrying or dating the hausa women they admire.
I also remember the case of a one time foreign affairs minister, Nwachukwu, whose mother is a fulani from katsina state, this all go to show that the admiration and love igbos have for hausa filani, though secretly is very high indeed. That's not even talking about the countless number of igbo guys patronizing all these poor destitute Hausa ladies who have become commercial prostitutes all over the place
Re: secret love of igbos for Hausa ladies by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ki le so ?
Re: secret love of igbos for Hausa ladies by JONSYN7154: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Ki le so ?
blabbing nonsense
Re: secret love of igbos for Hausa ladies by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Re: secret love of igbos for Hausa ladies by Qatar2022: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Stop taking weed it makes you talk seamlessly
Re: secret love of igbos for Hausa ladies by samiabigail: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: secret love of igbos for Hausa ladies by Robertgreene1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
I concur...
Ike umu nwanyi Igbo agwula mu ma oli..

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Test A Guy To See If He Loves You / Steps To Fish Out And Deal With Aggressive And Toxic Homophobic Men. / Hayenas Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.