Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate (34423 Views)

President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT / Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nigerialabalaba: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Really, why she no announce am since. You no know yar work, period! Dem suppose sack all of orna

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by gulfer: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Simple, the first lady cannot be a senator .... They're planning ahead but God's the ultimate master planner cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by MartinCorridon: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Finally, Tinubu advisers don dey listen to me. If na sey dem dey follow my advice since instead of all dem yeye e-servants for nairaland, Tinubu for get chance for dis election. Na all diz him nairaland supporters na him mess up him lifetime ambition. If na sey dem get sense for head, diz one suppose be him first action before him even declare sef.

Read my thread on how Tinubu fit win election if him follow my guidelines

https://www.nairaland.com/7081485/ten-things-tinubu-win-2023

You are so delusional it is hilarious grin grin grin grin

You think Tinubu cares about non-entities or their valueless 5% opinions? grin grin grin

Why didn't you give your dad or grandfather this kind of advice so as to get Councillor position or neighbourhood vigilante or even Class Monitor? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Finally, Tinubu advisers don dey listen to me. If na sey dem dey follow my advice since instead of all dem yeye e-servants for nairaland, Tinubu for get chance for dis election. Na all diz him nairaland supporters na him mess up him lifetime ambition. If na sey dem get sense for head, diz one suppose be him first action before him even declare sef.

Have you ever won an election in your life? Why should the master strategist himself listen to you? He started his planning years ago. You will soon see the real strategy when he is back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by bennybuhari: 2:14am On Apr 29, 2022
I hear this is the guy. Why is he bleaching?

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Iamnorth: 3:46am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This very family has dealt with Lagos state seriously, they want to use the same hand and energy to deal with Nigeria too. But they're so stupid and myopic to think that Nigeria is Lagos.

Despite all these, I want to assure Tinubu that I followed his urchins and stand on his manhood.
says the person that only has one vote and possibly no voter's card...i hope nairaland has a polling unit sha

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by juniorstar(m): 4:20am On Apr 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by shortIGBOman: 5:06am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This very family has dealt with Lagos state seriously, they want to use the same hand and energy to deal with Nigeria too. But they're so stupid and myopic to think that Nigeria is Lagos.

Despite all these, I want to assure Tinubu that I followed his urchins and stand on his manhood.

The way Ikpeazu is dealing with the People of Abia State grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Heavensent01(m): 5:06am On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Tinubu Advisers listen to you as per what? all these mushroom adviser sef

no one listen to your jargons and rubbish, it is common sense for her to drop third ambition as an incoming first lady of Nigeria

Tinubu is smart not to have allow her go hence they used it against him, it is common sense that a layman will know

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Orangedreams: 5:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Can you beat that? She too is also nominating a successor like her husband. This is a clear indication of what will become Nigeria if Tinubu becomes president.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by jidamsel43(m): 5:32am On Apr 29, 2022
She is the First Lady in waiting

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Sonyboom765: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2022
No one cares if you wail to death at least lunatics from your region won't say his family as this n that anymore

MadamVanessa:
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by dominique(f): 6:05am On Apr 29, 2022
She's prepping herself to be the next first lady. It will do her like filmtrick

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by drlateef: 6:22am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Can you show us how they dealt with Lagos state? Is Lagos not far better than the shithole you come from? Wailers must get sense, or we reset their brain with a hammer.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by duduade: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Her eyes on the first lady position

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by EnglandAmaka(f): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Ima kwa onye m bu?.....

Nwoke na apu oku...

Help me shout,, LeoDeking is a pig!!!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Lanretoye(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Drop senatorial sit for the office of the first lady...some fools don't know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Na Teju Fernandez-Phillips I dey see her posters all over o. I think she go likely to get it as she be a former commissioner and daughter of late mogul Chief Dehinde Fernandez

These are the people that owns Lagos truth be told. How one man from Osun state took over Lagos for years is still a big mystery.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nigerialabalaba: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

These are the people that owns Lagos truth be told. How one man from Osun state took over Lagos for years is still a big mystery.
Olodo, omo ibo, Yoruba no fit write d history of Lagos without d Tinubus. At some point in time, a Tinubu be Gomina while later another one become Head of Service.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by sognoyolmu: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Nawa
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Skillsnigeria: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by PrinceOfLagos: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Hedonini:
Names successor as per na monarchy be the system of government for Lagos abi?

Bunch of bastards. Imagine if these Lagos animals lay their greasy hands on the presidency... On our Abuja. I would have to tear my passport and relocate. But of course it will never happen. Better for Abba Kyari to be president than this Lagos animal in chief and his band of lawless vagabonds to take over Abuja.

That's Tinubu family for you

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by PrinceOfLagos: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2022
jidamsel43:
She is the First Lady in waiting
Yeah and she's waiting In your village

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Greedy Husband and wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Remi tinubu as first lady God forbid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by derecho(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
She don tire?
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by SmartPolician: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I read the attachment.

You are just asking for the impossible.

If he does that, it means he probably has nothing left to his family name if he loses.

Election is a game; nothing is guaranteed.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by lexy2014: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Officialgarri:
calm down. For Remi to drop her ambition, then we need to face the bitter truth, which is ; the most popular candidate has been announced and Remi is his first lady.

Don't judge me, I'm not a fan of Tinubu. I don't even have a preferred candidate and no one has sold me credible achievements of Peter Obi.

I was a campaigner for Buhari since 2015 because I had lists of verifiable achievements of his.

But for this election, file fun baba o.

What were the "verifiable achievements" of buhari that made you campaign for him?

Who announced the "most popular candidate"? Is it INEC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft / Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.