Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate (34429 Views)

President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT / Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Forgodsgrace: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
She for return na,wife senator,daughter Iya LojA,Son in law Hose of Rep.,since everybody in Lagos Na mumu and they want to extend it to Presidency.
Truth be told ,Tinubu presidency won’t be good for Nigeria,in fact it would be worse than Abacha regime ,as they will turn it to family business and nobody dare question them.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by toujurs: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Stupidity at its peak, you should have died there now, greedy lineage, i'm even more devastated on how a whole tribe is okay for just one greedy man to dictates what happens in the southwest. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Simply because she is banking on becoming the 1st lady to the president (with all the largess involved).......

Some people would eat very cold humble pie ........ cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Okhuadams(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This very family has dealt with Lagos state seriously, they want to use the same hand and energy to deal with Nigeria too. But they're so stupid and myopic to think that Nigeria is Lagos.

Despite all these, I want to assure Tinubu that I followed his urchins and stand on his manhood.
dey cry ur cry while dem the live and enjoy there life, if e go happen you and me no fit stop am
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by emperor863(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Na Teju Fernandez-Phillips I dey see her posters all over o. I think she go likely to get it as she be a former commissioner and daughter of late mogul Chief Dehinde Fernandez

What did Dehinde Fernandez do to uplift Lagosians especially the indigenes of Lagos Island? The name Fernandez can not win any election on Lagos island except when backed by the establishment.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2022

“It was the leaders in my district that got me the form and talked to him that they wanted me to go back. You can go to my district, the elites might not know me but the grassroots are the ones supporting and voting massively for me”

The grassroots are our major problem. Give them a bag of rice and you can literally buy their destiny. This is Tinubu's secret luck in Lagos. Tinubu doesn't need the votes of people in Lekki Phase 1 or Banana Island. All he needs to do is take a few notes and go to Makoko where 50 people share a 10 ft. by 10 ft. apartment.

If I ever find my way to Aso rock, I will do everything within my power to ensure that only elites are allowed to vote. Anyone without at least, a net worth of N10m shouldn't be allowed to own a voters card.

The poor will never allow Nigeria to work and that's a fact. The democracy we copied from the West isn't for us. The poor over there are at least educated and well informed. Many of them also do not lack basic amenities like food and water so you can't easily buy their votes by distributing salt and Maggi.

It's a different case over here. Allow only the elite to choose our leaders so when their preferred choice fails, we can easily go after them and interrogate their choice. It's also harder to buy the votes of the elites here.

We will only continue to f00l one another with our yeye democracy and criticise countries like Russia where only the elites make the most informed decisions.

With democracy and poverty stricken grassroot formula, Nigeria will NEVER work. How can it work when Tony Elumelu has the same voting power with a thug in Oshodi?

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Mooh247: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Smart woman.... As first lady don sure for her, her fellow house of assembly members don assure her to vote her husband
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by tollyboy5(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Officialgarri:
calm down. For Remi to drop her ambition, then we need to face the bitter truth, which is ; the most popular candidate has been announced and Remi is his first lady.

Don't judge me, I'm not a fan of Tinubu. I don't even have a preferred candidate and no one has sold me credible achievements of Peter Obi.

I was a campaigner for Buhari since 2015 because I had lists of verifiable achievements of his.

But for this election, file fun baba o.
Tinubu fans will always come with. I'm not a fan of tinubu to look neutral lol

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nigerialabalaba: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2022
emperor863:

What did Dehinde Fernandez do to uplift Lagosians especially the indigenes of Lagos Island? The name Fernandez can not win any election on Lagos island except when backed by the establishment.
I no go bother to tell u wetin d late Olori Oluwo did to Lagos becos u be sumol boy and probably Ibo sef. shiorr
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by MrUchenna1(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2022
it's time to focus and dedicate more time in THE OTHER ROOM

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by twilliamx(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Successor? Na family stool be that oo

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by twilliamx(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This very family has dealt with Lagos state seriously, they want to use the same hand and energy to deal with Nigeria too. But they're so stupid and myopic to think that Nigeria is Lagos.

Despite all these, I want to assure Tinubu that I followed his urchins and stand on his manhood.

What tinubu has achieved in Lagos. No one can beat that record. Whatever Lagos is now owes it to Tinubu's vision for the state. Face your ipob problem in the east
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by hotseat: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Implacable foes everywhere you go like MTN.

Success easily attracts hatred of evil wishers.

Whatever their target does, good or bad, the insidious enemy would conjure up a reason(s) to criticize because once the pull-him-down syndrome has taken root, it is near impossible for rationality.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by olabright31: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Finally, Tinubu advisers don dey listen to me. If na sey dem dey follow my advice since instead of all dem yeye e-servants for nairaland, Tinubu for get chance for dis election. Na all diz him nairaland supporters na him mess up him lifetime ambition. If na sey dem get sense for head, diz one suppose be him first action before him even declare sef.

Read my thread on how Tinubu fit win election if him follow my guidelines

https://www.nairaland.com/7081485/ten-things-tinubu-win-2023

And in your mind, you have made reasonable political projections? You mean he should give out his money? And spend which one for his personal life and political ambition? Can you give out all your own personal or family money? He should loose all what gives him power so that you will be happy? He should be abusing and attacking Buhari publicly when he is seeking for APC ticket? Who does these?

Sorry how old are you? You should be making projections for coucillorship polls.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Relocation Sales

Almost new generator for sale.... . Used for a month
Price 90k (Non negotiable)

2 iPhone 12 pro max 256 BH 100 grey 510k / 128h BH88 blue 480k both prices are fixed

Samsung A12 (Need to change the screen) perfectly working and used for less than a year
35k Non negotiable 64gb, 4gb ram

AC 1hp very cool
50k last

32" LG smart TV 70k (SOLD)

43" Inches LG HD TV 125k (Only 5 months used)

2 Pieces of Gotv Decorder with their Remote and antenna... Both used for less than 4 months... 6k each

3 months Hairer Thermocool Table Top Fridge (with a mini freezer) very new

Call/whatsapp 07069453538

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Dapson73(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
The hustle is real..

She dropped to pave way for her husband's heinous dreams cos the criticism is getting too much

Buh Aunty Remi, you and your opolo eye are going nowhere

Where has your father gotten ?
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Peacecore: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I suggest u use dis vibrant energy to market ur candidate instead of demarketing another oh maka high blood pressure.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Caseless: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Na Teju Fernandez-Phillips I dey see her posters all over o. I think she go likely to get it as she be a former commissioner and daughter of late mogul Chief Dehinde Fernandez
get it ahead of someone endorsed by this woman?
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Peacecore: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Finally, Tinubu advisers don dey listen to me. If na sey dem dey follow my advice since instead of all dem yeye e-servants for nairaland, Tinubu for get chance for dis election. Na all diz him nairaland supporters na him mess up him lifetime ambition. If na sey dem get sense for head, diz one suppose be him first action before him even declare sef.

U succeeded in saying NOTHING!
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Skyehigher1: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2022
Seniorwriter:
We need young visionary leaders in all political positions come 2023.

@Seniorwriter
go and join A.A.C na their form is free for all the youths that really seriously serious with good minded and manifestos
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by naija4life247: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is it Tinubu that is also stealing your state of origin's money? I wonder why you left your state inside trailer moving cows to Lagos, only to come and be sleeping under Lagos bridges
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by geosegun(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

In a nutshell, you want him to destroy his family and annihilate is staunch supporters because he wants to be president? If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? Oh! you have forgotten that charity begins at home? So you want him to foolishly destroy what he has been working for years and he should not pursue personal ambitions again? He has heard you o. Adviser of doom.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by ikpumbe(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Just imagine how a family has pocketed a whole tribe in their pocket.
And because they have no one to save them,they want everyone to be in the same stinking pocket.

I stand in Tinubu scrotum

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by dettolgel: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Officialgarri:
calm down. For Remi to drop her ambition, then we need to face the bitter truth, which is ; the most popular candidate has been announced and Remi is his first lady.

Don't judge me, I'm not a fan of Tinubu. I don't even have a preferred candidate and no one has sold me credible achievements of Peter Obi.

I was a campaigner for Buhari since 2015 because I had lists of verifiable achievements of his.

But for this election, file fun baba o.

Which verifiable achievements you used vote for Buhari 2015?

Which one you use vote for am 2019?
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Dmacqh(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2022
It’s obvious BAT is getting serious with this his personal life ambition.
Very good as gradually he’s stripping himself of his powers in Lagos for Nigeria .
He would have replaced Sanwu-Olu if not for his presidential ambition . Now his wife is steeping down . Maybe next is the Iyaloja.
What if he lose this election ?
This election will either make or mar him . If he lose this election, whoever that win in Federal will likely use Federal might to finish him politically in Lagos, SW and Nigeria.
Either way , this election is the beginning of an end or end of a beginning .
He has paid his dues . He has given good leaders . He has looted enough . Maybe it’s time for him to retire . He is already a living legend .
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Mrbenny001: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2022
And you pay the grassroots back by insulting them
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by MonkeyMods(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Dapson73:

Where has your father gotten ?

Where your father is
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Jostoman: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I

please don't break his manhood o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah / Breaking: Court Nullifies Zamfara APC Primaries For Governorship, Assembly Elect / Photo Of Governor Ganduje At NYSC Camp In Kano Has Got People Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.