Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate (34427 Views)

President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT / Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by ikpumbe(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Finally, Tinubu advisers don dey listen to me. If na sey dem dey follow my advice since instead of all dem yeye e-servants for nairaland, Tinubu for get chance for dis election. Na all diz him nairaland supporters na him mess up him lifetime ambition. If na sey dem get sense for head, diz one suppose be him first action before him even declare sef.

Read my thread on how Tinubu fit win election if him follow my guidelines

https://www.nairaland.com/7081485/ten-things-tinubu-win-2023

So only one man is doing this to one state.

What evil
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Officialgarri:
calm down. For Remi to drop her ambition, then we need to face the bitter truth, which is ; the most popular candidate has been announced and Remi is his first lady.

Don't judge me, I'm not a fan of Tinubu. I don't even have a preferred candidate and no one has sold me credible achievements of Peter Obi.

I was a campaigner for Buhari since 2015 because I had lists of verifiable achievements of his.

But for this election, file fun baba o.

Please list the verifiable achievements of Buhari before 2015 ??
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by olamike02: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This very family has dealt with Lagos state seriously, they want to use the same hand and energy to deal with Nigeria too. But they're so stupid and myopic to think that Nigeria is Lagos.

Despite all these, I want to assure Tinubu that I followed his urchins and stand on his manhood.
BRAINWASHED IPOB WHY ARE YOU NOT IN YOUR STATE WRITTING THIS TRASH. HOW MANY GOVERNOR OF TINUBU ERA IS STILL POLITICALLY RELEVANT TODAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Donedeal1(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Senate you miss,first Lady you miss,.
Double jeopardy.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Simbrixton(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2022
eshilokun is wasting his time
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by ikpumbe(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2022
Iamnorth:
says the person that only has one vote and possibly no voter's card...i hope nairaland has a polling unit sha

Anytime someone comes up with a counter analysis, you end up saying nairaland doesn't have polling unit.

So why bringing news about the pee poo man here
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Gozac: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This very family has dealt with Lagos state seriously, they want to use the same hand and energy to deal with Nigeria too. But they're so stupid and myopic to think that Nigeria is Lagos.

Despite all these, I want to assure Tinubu that I followed his urchins and stand on his manhood.
Very good, Tinubu and wife need to retire from politics simultaneously so they can continue to enjoy their retirement.
Meanwhile Tinubu's farewell day from politics is fastly approaching on June 1

Lagosians and the entire Nigerians will truly miss BAT as the emperor of Lagos with the longest reign who installed his stooges in every available positions from defunct NURTW, market associations, political and traditional institutions.
By the grace of God will witness this epoch making event by June 1
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by okpas01: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Later, they will blame us. This gender donty love themselves. Why not norminate her fellow woman? Scared of betrayal I guess.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by chatinent: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu is using the mindset of he owns Lagos to pursue Nigeria.

Lagos is his family business.

Nigeria isn't.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by BurnaBaby(f): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2022
If your are below 50years in Nigeria, and still want an ancestor and antiquity like TINUBU to be our next president come 2023, after 8years of suffering under BUHARI regime, IT IS ONLY GOD THAT WILL PUNISH YOU!!!

Let us leave tribalism, religion and sentiments aside.

TINUBU is a not healthy and he has questionable wealth, educational background etc.

I have both my PVC and International Passport ready, I will vote for my choice if he no win and I japa.

I will accept any body as my president apart from ATIKU, ADAMU, BELLO, KALU, WIKE, OKOROCHA or TINUBU [b][/b]grin grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by mctech(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Of course! How can husband vie for presidency while the wife goes for the Senate. They want to rename the country ni?
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Gozac: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

The day Lagos is freed from the grip of Tinubu and his family, Lagosians will go for special thanksgiving.

Tinubu and Family Ltd have done Lagos shege.
The day of reckoning is on June 1, Remi is warming for that day. I will certainly witness it first hand how Tinubu will be retired from politics
Their will be jubilations at the Eagles square
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:

The grassroots are our major problem. Give them a bag of rice and you can literally buy their destiny. This is Tinubu's secret luck in Lagos. Tinubu doesn't need the votes of people in Lekki Phase 1 or Banana Island. All he needs to do is take a few notes and go to Makoko where 50 people share a 10 ft. by 10 ft. apartment.

If I ever find my way to Aso rock, I will do everything within my power to ensure that only elites are allowed to vote. Anyone without at least, a net worth of N10m shouldn't be allowed to own a voters card.

The poor will never allow Nigeria to work and that's a fact. The democracy we copied from the West isn't for us. The poor over there are at least educated and well informed. Many of them also do not lack basic amenities like food and water so you can't easily buy their votes by distributing salt and Maggi.

It's a different case over here. Allow only the elite to choose our leaders so when their preferred choice fails, we can easily go after them and interrogate their choice. It's also harder to buy the votes of the elites here.

We will only continue to f00l one another with our yeye democracy and criticise countries like Russia where only the elites make the most informed decisions.

With democracy and poverty stricken grassroot formula, Nigeria will NEVER work. How can it work when Tony Elumelu has the same voting power with a thug in Oshodi?
I agree with the general idea, but my more practicable suggestion is to tie electoral suffrage to a minimum qualification of WAEC certificate.

Only individuals who have at least completed secondary school education and have a verifiable WAEC result should be qualified for voter's registration. That alone would knock out all the innumerable Mushin miscreants, Oshodi under bridge animals, Alimosho mosquitoes etc. who constitute the 'constituency' of these useless politicians... And most importantly, it would neutralise the voting power of those almajiri fools up north and liberate Nigeria from the political stranglehold of the North.

Easier said than done, and we all know it's never going to be implemented, but it's just a practical solution to the unfortunate situation we find ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Gozac: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Forgodsgrace:
She for return na,wife senator,daughter Iya LojA,Son in law Hose of Rep.,since everybody in Lagos Na mumu and they want to extend it to Presidency.
Truth be told ,Tinubu presidency won’t be good for Nigeria,in fact it would be worse than Abacha regime ,as they will turn it to family business and nobody dare question them.
Tinubu's presidency will never happen
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
The hustle is real..

She dropped to pave way for her husband's heinous dreams cos the criticism is getting too much

Buh Aunty Remi, you and your opolo eye are going nowhere

You people are shameless and wicked too. If not, then even your worst enemies you should be able to give credit to if they do right.

Remi Tinubu has admirably chosen to step down when she is not legally or constitutionally obligated to.

Yet, all you have is insult for her and her husband. If we check your past post will we see even one condemnation of Amaechi etal who are legally obligated to step down asap yet continue to cling on in their government jobs illegally?

What does that say about those folks and their oga i.e Buhari? The blind and hateful in Nigeria, like you, will remain blindly hateful.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Gozac: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:

The grassroots are our major problem. Give them a bag of rice and you can literally buy their destiny. This is Tinubu's secret luck in Lagos. Tinubu doesn't need the votes of people in Lekki Phase 1 or Banana Island. All he needs to do is take a few notes and go to Makoko where 50 people share a 10 ft. by 10 ft. apartment.

If I ever find my way to Aso rock, I will do everything within my power to ensure that only elites are allowed to vote. Anyone without at least, a net worth of N10m shouldn't be allowed to own a voters card.

The poor will never allow Nigeria to work and that's a fact. The democracy we copied from the West isn't for us. The poor over there are at least educated and well informed. Many of them also do not lack basic amenities like food and water so you can't easily buy their votes by distributing salt and Maggi.

It's a different case over here. Allow only the elite to choose our leaders so when their preferred choice fails, we can easily go after them and interrogate their choice. It's also harder to buy the votes of the elites here.

We will only continue to f00l one another with our yeye democracy and criticise countries like Russia where only the elites make the most informed decisions.

With democracy and poverty stricken grassroot formula, Nigeria will NEVER work. How can it work when Tony Elumelu has the same voting power with a thug in Oshodi?
He succeeds because most of the local party men in Lagos are not gainfully employed and if employed they are underpaid so for them it is anywhere belle face
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Gozac:

Tinubu's presidency will never happen

Says a powerless and undemocratic dunce without PVC. You all said worse about PMB. He completes his second term in approximately 13 months.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by TheGift: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Cool.

It’s always hard to see someone step down from their senatorial positions when they have chances of winning.

I think Ben Bruce did something like that too.

Ben Bruce didn’t have a choice , in His state they had already agreed to rotate among senatorial districts, every four years.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by aribisala0(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Imagine that!!
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by luizpippo(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Finally, Tinubu advisers don dey listen to me. If na sey dem dey follow my advice since instead of all dem yeye e-servants for nairaland, Tinubu for get chance for dis election. Na all diz him nairaland supporters na him mess up him lifetime ambition. If na sey dem get sense for head, diz one suppose be him first action before him even declare sef.

Read my thread on how Tinubu fit win election if him follow my guidelines

https://www.nairaland.com/7081485/ten-things-tinubu-win-2023

*9 and *10 should be after he has won the APC primaries ot else that's commiting political harakiri
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:

The most unintelligent drivel I have read in my life. If the poor must not be allowed to vote, why do you need them at all?

Why not send them all to the gas chamber, as Hitler wanted to do to Jews, so you can have your elite-led society?

Undemocratic olodo, another adult, of sound mind, is not inferior to you merely because they have less money than you or are of lower societal standing.

No one must be denied their democratic will by arrogant elements, like you, who insist they alone must think and make decisions for others. Are you God?

Even democratic mistakes are part of the processes that have grown the best democracies we all admire today. You're a disgrace walahi.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Gozac: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2022
candidtalk:

Says a powerless and undemocratic dunce without PVC. You all said worse about PMB. He completes his second term in approximately 13 months.
Kid I have been working for PMB ever since you were in kindergarten since 2003 when he contested under ANPP with late Okadigbo. Don't leave this forum when your god loses the primaries by June 1
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

And he's licking your puss y while squeezing your breas t. Cos as a woman you are to support men, to not bring them down.

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by sonofthunder: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Cool.

It’s always hard to see someone step down from their senatorial positions when they have chances of winning.

I think Ben Bruce did something like that too.

Ben did not step down. His senatorial district has their own zoning formula with they adhere to before and after him
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Gozac:
Kid I have been working for PMB ever since you were in kindergarten since 2003 when he contested under ANPP with late Okadigbo. Don't leave this forum when your god loses the primaries by June 1

Sorry grandpa, you act of trying to invoke age superiority cuts no ice with me.

Comical how many of you have now elevated Buhari, despite his divisive and devastating failures in some sectors, to the status of supreme god over all of us simply because you hate Tinubu.

We will see how things play out.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by ekhai(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2022
FIRST LADY OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA LOADING.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by CoolAmbience(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine the insensible comments from her.

People talked your husband into allowing go for a second term in the Senatein 2015; and now that you want to leave in 2023, you won't allow the people to make a choice. You want to nominate ( impose) someone on them.

I don't blame them. I blame the millions of docile Lagosians.

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by sangresan(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What's this one saying? Which of your state governors has performed better than any Lagos governor since 1979?

Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Orna dull no be small. Na diz thing I talk since March. But none of orna fit even reason am. Na all of orna "on Tinubu mandate I stand" squad kill Tinubu lifetime ambition. Tinubu suppose carry boys, pursue all of orna, catch orna and order the boys to flog incompetence comot from orna body

Ogbeni, rest this your 'i don talk am since March' nonsense jare, make we hear word.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Hedonini:

I agree with the general idea, but my more practicable suggestion is to tie electoral suffrage to a minimum qualification of WAEC certificate.

Only individuals who have at least completed secondary school education and have a verifiable WAEC result should be qualified for voter's registration. That alone would knock out all the innumerable Mushin miscreants, Oshodi under bridge animals, Alimosho mosquitoes etc. who constitute the 'constituency' of these useless politicians... And most importantly, it would neutralise the voting power of those almajiri fools up north and liberate Nigeria from the political stranglehold of the North.

Easier said than done, and we all know it's never going to be implemented, but it's just a practical solution to the unfortunate situation we find ourselves.

Exactly. We can't continue to do the same thing and expect a different result.
Re: Remi Tinubu Names Wasiu Eshilokun-Sanni As Her Successor At The Senate by CoolAmbience(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine the insensible comments from her.

'People talked your husband into allowing go for a second term in the Senate in 2015; and now that you want to leave in 2023, you won't allow the people to make a choice. You want to nominate ( impose) someone on them.

I don't blame them. I blame the millions of docile Lagosians.

Could anyone sense the ' I am doing you guys a favour' in her comment? She believes she is doing Lagosians a favour by not returning to the Senate, but choosing to relocate to Aso Rock with her husband.

She is informing us that she could decide to be both in the Senate and in Aso Rock at the same time, if not that she wants to be considerate, and to do us a favour.

Nawa o. Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Donates 85 Tricycles To Mark 85th Birthday (pics) / Breaking: Court Nullifies Zamfara APC Primaries For Governorship, Assembly Elect / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.