Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,315 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (71211 Views)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 3:32am On Apr 30, 2022
ExAngel007:
grin

Every disappointment is a blessing
not only blessing is chibuzo.
Dog food
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2022
I dnt see anything wrong in the video, d lady was trying to calm his man but making such jokes and want him to smile, and their were but catching cruise no big deal
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by CSTRR: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2022
After all the dobo you guys have been doing, you will break up and Carry your over used Toto to another man for more doboing.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by CSTRR: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2022
DonroxyII:
She is even more better than You Common. They were both laughing where is Madness in the fun and Cruise both are catching :

Nairalanders no just get chills:

Back to the Op grin grin
Women no get Wahala Aswear grin .... That's the difference between we Men and Women:

Nigga is ransacking his Brain on how to Move the Car and get Home:

The Caregiver is trying to Help him to Douse the Situations in his Head:

But a No Joy woulda gone Angry and chase her out of the Car for being Silly:

Maturities is required to Manage a Woman because Most women are like that and if you take everything serious with them, there is never gonna be a Home!

The Debacles of Present Society!
Don't marry a woman that sees her body as refreshment for a boyfriend.

That is a loose woman, right there.

Unless you were the first person to disvirgin her.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

There are higher quality women out there.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Jeon(f): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
Jeon would do d same..

i can bet my throbbing erect jt..

gawd! .. What did i eat? ... I'm so fvcking Hot..

are you SO MAD AND EMOTIONAL BECAUSE I BLOCKED YOU ON WHATSAPP?.

kiaaa CANCERIANS CAN BE MOODY AND EMOTIONAL..

THANK GOD I HAVE NO WATER REPLACEMENT IN NATAL CHART. IF NOT I FOR BE LIKE THIS SICKO.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol without nairaland my life will be boring, I'm just here to catch cruise, there are alot of funny people here, and don't forget there is serious knowledge here that can change your life, ever since I read the redpill here my life has never been the same.
Interesting way to look at it.
TRP....Ubunja and co, from way back. Yes, there's a lot of knowledge on this site. Whenever I'm less busy, I even read as far back as 2007-2010 posts with comments from those who have gone before us.
Keep laughing through these streets, bro. It eases our stress too.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2022
They believe sex answereth all things

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Newton2024: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Shalommy:
The lady wanted to calm him down but he wanna go mad. Chaiii... Foolish man!
The guy asked her, "S'enu moto ni o ti d'oko?" Meaning, "Would you ride penis inside car?"

If you were the lady, what would be your response?

I don't blame the lady though. It is not her fault that she doesn't think of any solution other than sex. It is her nature as an african lady. I don't think an Israeli or Ukrainian lady can think like this.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by donhils: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Why was it recorded if not that they acted it? Do they normally record all their conversations?
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Be Warned!
Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is fornication! It is Immorality! It is Sin! It will destroy your destiny and guarantee you Hell!

Keep quiet!
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2022
Dude is impotent.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Lucymercy: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7jy7jr5g9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Thumbs up to the lady...she is trying to cheer up the guy....some ladies will be screaming hell at him.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2022
Shalommy:
The lady wanted to calm him down but he wanna go mad. Chaiii... Foolish man!
Is that the best way to calm-down a man whose vehicle just broke down??
Like, she doesn't have a workable solution to offer??
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by maiquel: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Be Warned!
Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is fornication! It is Immorality! It is Sin! It will destroy your destiny and guarantee you Hell!

Try dey calm down... Na play.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by a2d3rew(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2022
Galatians 5 v 19 to 23, it's unfortunate for us to have sex while we never married.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Tzar(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2022
What else do they have to offer?! Dumb and useless Nigerian girls. Most of their men are also willing stupid accomplices to the madness. They indulge the girls in their worthlessness.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by NOwazobia: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2022
They all skits.

But not funny, and it denigrate the ladies more.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by francis2565(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Common she is just being playful to calm the situation. She was obviously joking I love her vibes
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by MAVICK2000(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2022
Richdee1:

Why quoting me 3 times?
Or is your mother an harlot?
GTFO
gay ask ur self that question
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Lacash: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by mt77: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Note sex outside marriage is called fornication. God detests it. It can lead to eternal damnation.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Carparts888(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2022
One of the best comments I have seen so far!

One crate of Heineken for you comrade.
advanceDNA:

he needs support to fix his car...
if na. you tell your man say your car or phone get fault...and he carry penís come out..wont you be like ....guuuuyyyyyyyyyy...!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by tunnex190: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2022
The way and manner the guy and his woman talked about sex, it is very hilarious if you understand the language. If you ask me, I would say the lady was just fooling around. She doesn't mean everything she said in that video. She was just trying to ease the guy's tension. grin
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by tunnex190: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Newton2024:
The guy asked her, "S'enu moto ni o ti d'oko?" Meaning, "Would you ride penis inside car?"

If you were the lady, what would be your response?

I don't blame the lady though. It is not her fault that she doesn't think of any solution other than sex. It is her nature as an african lady. I don't think an Israeli or Ukrainian lady can think like this.

Like you were there with them in Israel and Ukraine that you know what they feel in this situation.

Everything in that video is simply joke. Nothing serious was going to happen. You want to have sex with someone, and the next thing is to record the conversation and share it online?
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by favy19(f): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Be Warned!
don't mind them they see sex as a gift they can give out anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Newton2024: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2022
tunnex190:

Like you were there with them in Israel and Ukraine that you know what they feel in this situation.

Everything in that video is simply joke. Nothing serious was going to happen. You want to have sex with someone, and the next thing is to record the conversation and share it online?
How do you know she was the one who shared it online?
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by tunnex190: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Newton2024:
How do you know she was the one who shared it online?

No I don't know. But someone did anyway
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Newton2024: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
tunnex190:

No I don't know. But someone did anyway
Yes. It is true that the lady was joking but there is truth in her joke. Her mouth spoke her mind.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by DonroxyII: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
CSTRR:

Don't marry a woman that sees her body as refreshment for a boyfriend.

That is a loose woman, right there.

Unless you were the first person to disvirgin her.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

There are higher quality women out there.
Woman's Body is Truly a Refreshment to a Sane Man depends on the woman you are cohabiting:

There is happiness triggers in Humans Body like Agbalumo Sweet Sour cheesy

There is nothing in the video that stated she was loose because she was just playing with her Boyfriend(There is only Immorality I saw because they ain't married yet):

Any Higher Quality Women would also say the same time depending on the relationship tone you set between each other:

it may even be the guy that corrupted the girl to that extent: I have done it before to highly spiritually inclined Girl.

A guy can also say the same thing to his Babe: Na we guys dey do am pass, a Girl will be worried over something and you will still go ratazz to the extent girls say guy no sabi pass sex:

No need to crucify anybody here on plays between two lovers: The guy was even playing say e no do but I know nigga will do cheesy

Don't use your own world to judge other people's world: Life is not hard everywhere:

Every other thing you said were just the life occurring in your Mindset:
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Richdee1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
MAVICK2000:

gay ask ur self that question

Your mum is an Harlot, i bleeped her through the ass, wasted child
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

are you SO MAD AND EMOTIONAL BECAUSE I BLOCKED YOU ON WHATSAPP?.

kiaaa CANCERIANS CAN BE MOODY AND EMOTIONAL..

THANK GOD I HAVE NO WATER REPLACEMENT IN NATAL CHART. IF NOT I FOR BE LIKE THIS SICKO.
Woah!!

do i have u on whatsapp? ...

What did we discuss that lead to me asking for ur whatsapp..

omoh, dz one shock me to my bone marrow..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.