Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (71217 Views)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
That should be a skit....people can do anything to trend. Rubbish!!

I don't know why people like limelight....I feel
shy when people stare at me truly....all my
escapees are all done on code and I hide
myself from public in reality that's my kind of person.

I sing very well but am not in choir...people
have been urging me to join church choir or
go to studio but I don't...I feel awkward

quote author=envoymedia post=112372766]

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7jy7jr5g9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
[/quote]
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by IMPARTIAL: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nowadays people just come together to produce something for social media.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Collegelove: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
RaptObserver:

Actually a man is born to think and solve problems so there is nothing we can do about it. Women simply enjoy his sweat. We can't change it.
Don't say we can't change it. Say you can't change it.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by pepigeorge(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
So why is this in front page?
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by nextstep(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
At least it's better than those girls who will leave you and your car there, because "she cannot come and be sitting inside hot car". grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin local man went through all comments on the thread and was amused.

A good laugh at a bar aint bad cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Thebig4: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Okay
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ask to drop money to fix the car and see drama
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by motionarena: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
The only crime she did is recording it.

You a are judging from third person view if you are guy and your girlfriend tells u that of course you won't be offended

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
ExAngel007:
grin

Every disappointment is a blessing

Chai!!! Babe your message don turn me on. I want knack you

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Golan007: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
newdawn101:
Well, I actually took time to watch the video. This is how love should be. These two seems like couple who love to play about anything. The lady told his boyfriend to "dobo" in Yoruba (Have sex) as refreshment once they scale through the ordeal.

Don't take life too serious. Laugh with your partner and joke about anything, I mean anything. Sometimes, I look at my wife and say "Obinrin yi, je ki awa dora wa" (Woman, let me come and fvck you).

I actually think the girl is a keeper.

She's calming the situation down and it's not like she's abandoned him.

They are actually young and acting their age.

Nairaland guys take life to seriously, yet...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Albertone(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
That's the only thing jeon has to offer.

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by MartinCorridon: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Innobee99:
No be Yoruba babe again?

What were u thinking before? (make una no vex)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Yeah... So, after fvcking his brains out, will the car automatically start functioning?!!

I hate seeing women of today being objectified as sex tools, but many of you make it difficult to defend y'all.

Now, it's trending all over social media that many Naija ladies sleep with dogs! Like WTF?!! undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
RaptObserver:

Actually a man is born to think and solve problems so there is nothing we can do about it. Women simply enjoy his sweat. We can't change it.

My mother worked hard, was independent, and singlehandedly raised graduates... My sister is doing well for herself in marriage...

My wife is a superwoman with amazing problem solving skills!

My daughters will do far more and better!

You need to upgrade your thinking and your circle of women!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Kovac: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fear any animal that Can bleed for a whole and still will not die.... meanwhile

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by RaptObserver: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Angelfrost post=112382901]

My mother worked hard, was independent, and singlehandedly raised graduates... My sister is doing well for herself in marriage...

My wife is a superwoman with amazing problem solving skills!

My daughters will do far more and better!

You need to upgrade your thinking and your circle of women![/quote

Bla bla bla.... That statement by me is a social reality. If you start ranting your personal achievement that is your problem. People who understand life know what I meant
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
She is just trying to make the guy calm down

That's a lovely lady there

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=RaptObserver post=112382985][/quote]

Shhhh.. take your correction and shut the fvck up!
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Successfulben: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing. Jesus said that there is no one that is good except God. While on the earth,Jesus did not deem it fit to call himself good cos he was still in the flesh. But a wife is referred to as "good". A wife is a woman that carries God.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Collegelove:
Most Nigerian girls have nothing to offer anymore, except sex and that is why they sleep with dogs now.
Damn! That's sad.
I've even seen a video of a lady and a horse in a Congolese forest/village. She was surrounded by two white ladies and two men filming her and calming the horse down. How they see our people as lesser beings to the extent of...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by salamuu(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
I can't come and kill myself because my Motor SpoiI if na me I for give am knack wella befor I go go look for mechanic to come repair my motor. shocked
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by ArewaTech1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Shalommy:
The lady wanted to calm him down but he wanna go mad. Chaiii... Foolish man!

I hope you're just joking....

I don't understand how having sex is going to fix the car.

so you can't confort your man any other way apart from sex

MADAM YOU IS A KARUWA

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by HayZed040: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dobo ki motto start løwø kan
Bf Dey calculate mechanic money,gf Dey calculate CTC grin
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by officialmario(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Olobo table soccer spotted again...no be juju be that..I warned you grin
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Coolcube: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
She's a good lady...trying to calm her man's tension.

1 Like

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by profmallor: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
She will kill him.
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
It's a good offer na. Shey the girl be car mechanic ni?
She's a male body mechanic so she wan help her guy do repairs from stress.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by shegzy0514(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
Be Warned!
Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is fornication! It is Immorality! It is Sin! It will destroy your destiny and guarantee you Hell!
But pls I hope touching of boobs will not destroy my destiny, because I can't do without it o
Re: Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Beebah2000:
if she truly dey loyal then she go trek go look for mechanic.
They can knack later na, the pússy no dey run. cheesy
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.