Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada (23290 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Searchingvictor: 2:36pm On May 05, 2022
Better comot this shithole country.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by ednut1(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2022
Canada masters is not 5m, also rejection rate for Nigerians is 80%. At a glance it doesn’t look like tou meet their requirements grin

2 Likes

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by gaudyangel(f): 2:38pm On May 05, 2022
Please go to Canada and help me with the federal govt job.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by yemi1504: 2:38pm On May 05, 2022
viyon02:
But he can still work and study now.

Yes he can and I think now, you don't have to apply for a separate work permit unlike before. He should check if this is true. Though the limit for the work permit is 20 hours per week in school session and no limits during holidays.

Besides, if he is middle-aged (at most 35), why not go for the Canada PR Express Entry program instead? He should be able to get above the minimum points (67 out of 100) and will just need to read and get above 8 band for IELTS which he can surely prepare for and make.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Mindlog: 2:39pm On May 05, 2022
ayandee:

I résigned from my federal job and moved to Canada. No regrets at all.
I know former CBN staff who have relocated to Canada with their families. Same goes for highly skilled professionals in banks and other sector.
Msc in canada is the way to go

Without scholarship, can the N5m get him to study n Canada?
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by seanWetchen: 2:39pm On May 05, 2022
You wan stay this country do wetin?

Clown!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Evidenx(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
Good evening fam. I believe everyone’s doing okay. Please I’m caught in a dilemma. I have up to 5m and i have two options.
1. Get a high paying fed job
2. Go for msc programme in canada.
I believe everyone’s mature enough here to share their candid opinion.
I’ll be reading the comments. Thank you!
IF THE FEDERAL JOB WILL NOT PAY YOU AT LEAST 500K A MONTH PLEASE RUN, CANADA ALL THE WAY. YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by yemi1504: 2:41pm On May 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Without scholarship, can the N5m get him to study n Canada?

It can't unfortunately, even Colleges in backwaters then like Manitoba are now expensive.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by j3r3myk3n(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2022
ibechris:
There is Hope for u in Nigeria than any where else in the world.

Moreover,your 5million will take u no where because one,u have not told us if it's MSc u are talking about or B.Sc.

The two requires more funds but staying back will afford u an edge over others.

Invest your 5million naira into properties and sell for 7million naira before December.

This is no bragging...but facts.

grin How boss?

Without emailing you, how do we go about this?
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by ikevictor: 2:46pm On May 05, 2022
Get the job first!

Then plan for Canada...

E get why!
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by phemmyfour: 2:47pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
Good evening fam. I believe everyone’s doing okay. Please I’m caught in a dilemma. I have up to 5m and i have two options.
Enter Canada asap
That 5m will be behaving like 2m in few years time if you stay here

3 Likes

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by JohnBullMySon: 2:47pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
I would've said two but the problem here is that you haven't gotten the M.Sc. before even talking about Study permit, so you can't classify that as an option. And 5 million will not get you that unless you have a scholarship with it.

If the 5m is all you're banking on, no extra money, no credentials, baba get the job before someone takes it away.

1 Like

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Mindlog: 2:48pm On May 05, 2022
yemi1504:

It can't unfortunately, even Colleges in backwaters then like Manitoba are now expensive.

Right. I don't know what gave the OP the impression that the N5m can get him to Canada for postgraduate studies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Lekmanz87(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
In my own opinion,take the federal job and you can plan on relocating your family abroad later on that if you have one or when you start having one coz life sometimes is not always greener on the other side and with federal job you can always go for vacation abroad…#shalom
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Inspirer1: 2:52pm On May 05, 2022
I'll move to Canada
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by yemi1504: 2:52pm On May 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Right. I don't know what gave the OP the impression that the N5m can get him to Canada for postgraduate studies.

Which was why I gave him the idea of Canada PR Express Entry instead if he is at most 35. That money covers the funds requirements for him as a bachelor alone.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by superemmy(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
Enter Canada asap
That 5m will be behaving like 2m in few years time if you stay here

You meant to say 5m behaving like 500,000 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by j3r3myk3n(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
Hmmm

Normally someone like me will choose high paying federal job cos I’m all about money. And when it’s time to get married, I’ll relocate to Canada asap and start new life, if not for anything , then it’s for my unborn kids.. and by then self, I go don gather enough .

Your 5m is not really really something you can relax on for this country o. And if you one do business with it , abeg and abeg make research for a YEAR before you dabble into it and put your money .
Money lost no Dey easy to regain o

Na who no go no know o! grin
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by bluefilm: 2:53pm On May 05, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
[s]Honestly, it's all your mindsetIf u have the mindset of Christ that u are a solution provider and have d Spirit of GOD showing u how to turn 5milion to 5Billion also mixed with patience and faith in HIM, pls stay in NigeriaCultivating it is so simple ..enrol in the school of the Spirit by listening to koinonia msgs and attending living Faith church winners chapel..highly recommendedEven if u want to go abroad, still ask Holy Spirit Personally dear...u will not make a mistakeHow do I know HE has answered ? Peace of mind and rest, also u begin to see GOD's hand make a way even wen it seems impossibleCongratulations[/s]

BULLshit_ angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by j3r3myk3n(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:

If not Canada, why can't we both try a more affordable country, my own savings never reach that level ATM though.

People can come up with suggestions and alternative countries and opportunities embarassed
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by chaiks: 2:54pm On May 05, 2022
Let him try it na. Tottenham may give him hbp.
pyyxxaro:
Use 2.5m to play LIVERPOOL to win their next 2 games .

Then prepare your Australian Visa
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Focusmind: 2:55pm On May 05, 2022
Get out of this country if you can.

Canada is becoming the most immigration friendly first world country. However, you have to come in through one of the numerous legal routes to enjoy the opportunities it offers. It will be difficult initially settling in but you are gonna have prosperous future for yourself and kids.

Best of luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Uniquetani1(f): 2:55pm On May 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:

This ur bweast for this your picture, naa Grease go full am

How you take know?

1 Like

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by phemmyfour: 2:55pm On May 05, 2022
superemmy:

You meant to say 5m behaving like 500,000 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Infact eh, it's possible
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by awapp: 2:57pm On May 05, 2022
Japa with the speed of Light grin
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by j3r3myk3n(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2022
nony43:
Ignore anybody telling about the Federal job. Move to the UK e get why.

I dey come, I go still ask you questions.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Skillsnigeria: 2:58pm On May 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by j3r3myk3n(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2022
ayandee:

I résigned from my federal job and moved to Canada. No regrets at all.
I know former CBN staff who have relocated to Canada with their families. Same goes for highly skilled professionals in banks and other sector.
Msc in canada is the way to go

Can I dm?
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by OblorOblor: 3:01pm On May 05, 2022
Why do Federal job opportunities and opportunity to travel abroad always coincide?

1 Like

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by stainzee: 3:02pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:

I would suggest you move to the UK for your masters cause it’s easier and quicker after which you can migrate to Canada through express entry.
Applying for MSc to Canada can be frustrating and time wasting especially if you don’t get the visa. 6 months gone while you could be in the Uk already half way through. A lot of people who migrated to Canada over the years did their masters in the Uk.
Lastly you can easily get double your 5mil after you are settled if you still wanna do business in Nigeria. You won’t be afraid to fail anymore cause you have backup.

3 Likes

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by JohnBullMySon: 3:03pm On May 05, 2022
viyon02:
But he can still work and study now.
As an int'l student he needs proof of funds for at least a year before he can get a study permit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Hidden Mistakes Job-seekers Make During Interviews / 2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / Link Here To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.