Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada (23308 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Kwara1stson: 12:47pm On May 06, 2022
lookingfly:
na Japa sure pass......any h ow ppl de suffer there, e no go reach naija own.
aswear, na funds we dey gather like this. Crypto wey we do hope on don disappoint us.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by lookingfly: 1:33pm On May 06, 2022
Kwara1stson:
aswear, na funds we dey gather like this. Crypto wey we do hope on don disappoint us.
lol....e no easy Sha,we go survive
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by viyon02: 1:52pm On May 06, 2022
cooooooks:
N100,000 is ~ $250 in Canada.

Most people earn that in 1 - 2 days of work.

That is Nigeria for you
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by yemi1504: 3:23pm On May 06, 2022
fortz007:
please, the 5m does include the proof of funds i need to provide. Just basically for visa, flight, school fees, accommodations.
You don’t think it will be enough for me? Thank you

It won't bro even if you pay in installments which some schools accept. Why am I saying this? The money you earn working for at most 20 hours a week in school session is just for your accommodation and won't be anywhere close to your school fees. Hope I have addressed your question.

Still maintain, are you at most 35? If yes, why not try the Canada PR Express Entry program instead? If you have a university degree and at that age range, with bands of 8 in your IELTS, you will meet the points requirements in order to be able to apply. That is a much better option imo. Plus that money even after all the spending on IELTS exam will meet the funds requirements for the program if you are a bachelor.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by yemi1504: 3:28pm On May 06, 2022
Spherical77:
I thought you need a Masters degree and some years work experience to qualify putting in for Canada PR

No you don't! One is good with just a university degree, being at the right age for maximum points (21 to 35 years) and good IELTS scores (at least bands 8 ).
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by fortz007: 4:02pm On May 06, 2022
yemi1504:

It won't bro even if you pay in installments which some schools accept. Why am I saying this? The money you earn working for at most 20 hours a week in school session is just for your accommodation and won't be anywhere close to your school fees. Hope I have addressed your question.

Still maintain, are you at most 35? If yes, why not try the Canada PR Express Entry program instead? If you have a university degree and at that age range, with bands of 8 in your IELTS, you will meet the points requirements in order to be able to apply. That is a much better option imo. Plus that money even after all the spending on IELTS exam will meet the funds requirements for the program if you are a bachelor.
Point noted on the schoole fees. Thanks
Concerning my age, I’m 28
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by yemi1504: 4:09pm On May 06, 2022
fortz007:
Point noted on the schoole fees. Thanks
Concerning my age, I’m 28

Your age is fine then. Research on the Express Entry program and if you do meet the requirements. Set some money aside for the IELTS, get materials for it and prepare well for it. Your aim is bands 8 in the exam which you may not get in the first one but will with determination and getting the right materials and you are good along with the other requirements if you meet them. Ire o.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by JohnBullMySon: 8:46pm On May 06, 2022
fortz007:
Thanks for your honest opinion.
Although the agent i plan to work with says aside the proof of funds he can get for me to show, 5m is all i will need to secure an admission and travel.
What do you think please?
I don't see any reason you should need an agent. You are a prospective student so you should be able to do those things yourself. The more legitimate you are, the higher your chances. From what you're saying, its already sounding like you're not planning to continue with the school or maybe that's what the agent is planning for you.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by fortz007: 8:49am On May 09, 2022
yemi1504:

Your age is fine then. Research on the Express Entry program and if you do meet the requirements. Set some money aside for the IELTS, get materials for it and prepare well for it. Your aim is bands 8 in the exam which you may not get in the first one but will with determination and getting the right materials and you are good along with the other requirements if you meet them. Ire o.
Thank you for the insight. I’ll consider it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by fortz007: 8:51am On May 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I don't see any reason you should need an agent. You are a prospective student so you should be able to do those things yourself. The more legitimate you are, the higher your chances. From what you're saying, its already sounding like you're not planning to continue with the school or maybe that's what the agent is planning for you.
I needed the opinion of open minded and experienced people, of course it’s a plan i want to carry out but I’m looking before leaping
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by yemi1504: 10:18am On May 09, 2022
fortz007:
Thank you for the insight. I’ll consider it

You are welcome bro.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by hadjipapiey(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2022
Hey guys, pls i need a complete IELTS pack � for revision. I'm apply into the FLINLAND UNIVERSITY AUSTRALIA, Hence i need a reliable study pack to clear it once.

Thanks in advance
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Omojadesola: 9:52pm On May 21, 2022
Please are there schools in Germany that accepts 3rd class?? And how does one provide proof of funds?? Let’s say the my program is a two years program, after having a certain amount in block account for a yr, do I still need to explaIn or provide how to make it for the second yr in terms of fund?? And speaking of block account, please how much is supposed to be in it??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / What Could Shade Have Done Differently To Avoid Her Current Situation???? / 8 Things To Avoid At An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.