Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada (23284 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Eserise1(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2022
Who get sure link for Canada self

1 Like

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by CSTRR: 3:04pm On May 05, 2022
Not even the CEO of shell can convince me to stay in Nigeria.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by j3r3myk3n(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2022
yemi1504:

Yes he can and I think now, you don't have to apply for a separate work permit unlike before. He should check if this is true. Though the limit for the work permit is 20 hours per week in school session and no limits during holidays.

Besides, if he is middle-aged (at most 35), why not go for the Canada PR Express Entry program instead? He should be able to get above the minimum points (67 out of 100) and will just need to read and get above 8 band for IELTS which he can surely prepare for and make.

Na that IELTS I dey find like this. Where do I start from? undecided
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by shantti(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2022
Newboss:
MSc in Canada? Dude, good luck getting the visa.

He only needs a study permit and it can be gotten under eleven weeks if he can provide all the legit documents required and the letter of admission from a Canadian University

1 Like

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by West2019(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
Good evening fam. I believe everyone’s doing okay. Please I’m caught in a dilemma. I have up to 5m and i have two options.
1. Get a high paying fed job
2. Go for msc programme in canada.
I believe everyone’s mature enough here to share their candid opinion.
I’ll be reading the comments. Thank you!
use 4m to bet 3 odd and thank me later tomorrow morning
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by shantti(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2022
bayocanny:

Have it in mind that your 5milly will not be enough for msc program in Canada unless you get a scholarship.

In some low tuition University in Canada like the University of Victoria, it's enough. Remember he will still be working part time
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Cutehector(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2022
Get a high paying job of 1m a month.. Anything less, move to Canada.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Connected1: 3:10pm On May 05, 2022
nicerod:
Go Canada quickly give me the fg job

Abeg

If u want to invest come to Zylus group international limited and invest in one of our estates get mouth Watering interests on ur capital
Una no get website?
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Newboss(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2022
shantti:

He only needs a study permit and it can be gotten under eleven weeks if he can provide all the legit documents required and the letter of admission from a Canadian University

Yeah, good luck with that. Lol

1 Like

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by TheGift: 3:11pm On May 05, 2022
I usually advice one gets some work experience so as to be able to get AND GIVE more during their Masters. There is still a lot about the world of work that you don’t know until you worked, preferably in a well paying job, which o expect should have some quality structure and people you can learn from. You can always defer your masters and pick up later . Maybe save towards your masters and/or establish a business in the process. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Biafranodogwu55: 3:14pm On May 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Use 2.5m to play LIVERPOOL to win their next 2 games .

Then prepare your Australian Visa
Sense no go kill u my brother
Betting is the best business in nigeria currently but only fools will choose staking 100 naira for accumulators over high staking on sure games
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Newboss(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
How do you mean sir? Please explain

Canada has become very strict with student visa applications from Nigeria. Chances of you getting rejected are extremely high.

5m can't even show proof of ability to take care of your living expenses for even a month after paying tuition and other school fees.

Better use that money build 3 bedroom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by yemi1504: 3:19pm On May 05, 2022
j3r3myk3n:

British Council does it! You can Google them and research the prices. You can also get books on it and even watch some YouTube videos. It is not a one day thing but what one plans for and one needs to accept the fact that one might not get 8 bands on it at first. So one has to set some money aside for it.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
what kind of business sir?Please

block fabrication and selling of cement
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Moheat(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2022
I didn't bother to read your write up but I would suggest you move to Canada
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2022
Rhetorical question in this context. You will know the answer if you are a Nigerian
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by jogojogo: 3:20pm On May 05, 2022
Na lie i beg
Nwaotu10:
Get a high paying fG job if you can.

Your chances of getting a job after your MSc in Canada is slim. Abi na G or drugs you wan go tidy? Canada is NO NO for street!

Good luck mate!
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by shantti(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2022
j3r3myk3n:

Majority of schools don't require IELTS or other English proficiency test if you are from Nigeria or any other country whose first language is English. Study permit is automatic work permit too

1 Like

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by miolad20(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2022
Take the high-paying job in Nigeria. That your 5m is not enough for an MSc programme in Canada (considering school fees, living costs etc.) That money can be used for many other things in Nigeria including getting an MSc degree.

Your work experience at the federal job, MSc (if you decide to do it in Nigeria), and good savings MAY come in handy in about 3 years if you're still interested in moving to Canada.

Cheers

fortz007:
Good evening fam. I believe everyone’s doing okay. Please I’m caught in a dilemma. I have up to 5m and i have two options.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by nony43(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2022
j3r3myk3n:

I dey come, I go still ask you questions.

No problem bro.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by babadee1(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:

You better start processing Canada and hope for the best. Meanwhile get any kind of job you can do while hustling for Canada.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by emmy4real94(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2022
Buy the Fed job first.. it will be easier for you to get the visa..
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by planetx: 3:31pm On May 05, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Go to Canada. Your unborn generation will thank you for this.
Forget all that unborn generation talk, that is consolation for Nigerians who thought abroad will be easier than it really is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by PotatoSalad(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2022
nicerod:
Go Canada quickly give me the fg job

Abeg

If u want to invest come to Zylus group international limited and invest in one of our estates get mouth Watering interests on ur capital
Another banger grin
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Voiceofthestree: 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
Wait first let us the 5milion to do business for one year you will get 5million and you will give me 20%
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by j3r3myk3n(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2022
shantti:

Majority of schools don't require IELTS or other English proficiency test if you are from Nigeria or any other country whose first language is English. Study permit is automatic work permit too

Can I dm.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Sivou1(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2022
You better move now if you have the opportunity
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by faoogoke(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2022
Bro there are two sides to a coin. Same goes for your predicament.

Nigeria is not as bad as it seems. You will discover that when you get to Canada.

There are many people that God is blessing and prospering in this country.

Canada will offer you what Nigeria will not and vice versa.

Remove greed from your decision. Be guarded by contentment. Canada is not heaven!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Bbbw: 4:02pm On May 05, 2022
Move to canada don’t look back

Which useless federal job
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by fideliaudemmadu: 4:02pm On May 05, 2022
Move to Canada bro, your unborn children will forever be grateful you took that decision. Leave this shithole. It has nothing to offer its citizens.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by carls003(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2022
Bro, just keep moving until u leave Nigeria. Even if u didn't get to Canada, just make sure u are not in Nigeria. U will thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Sss 2016 Recruitment / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army 75 Regular Intake Is On / 2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.