Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

: I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? (3454 Views)

She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Meet 45 And 46-year-old Women Who Have Never Married And Sex Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

: I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by plsdisvirginme: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
No job, no skill and no kids.

1 Like

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by TUANKU(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
No it’s not. Learn a new skill.

6 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by MrsTwrite(f): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
You can start now.

5 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by blacksam01: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
plsdisvirginme:

are u male or female..?
Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Shapeaso: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hmmmm.... E choke!
Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by yrhuhfy113: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
plsdisvirginme:

WHEN YOU ARE READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE POSITIVELY....

HELPERS WILL ARISE.

It is not hard. THE PROBLEM IS.......... you are an OVERTHINKER.... this is why YOUR LIFE SEEMS SLOW and when you decide to move, ONCE YOU FACE CHALLENGE, you run away.

You had time to learn skills BUT you felt you can do it later.
FOR JOB, you have experiences UNIQUE Dissapointments like PROMISE AND FAIL......... ALMOST EMPLOYED BUT CANCELED LAST MINUTE.

YOU have had someone who promised to LIFT YOU UP but some how.... MISUNDERSTANDING SEPERATED YOU AND THAT HELPER.
You try to start something and soon you just get tired or frustrated and quit. YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE YOURSELF.... this is why you are angry.... you have blamed others enough, it is now you are admitting you have major problems.

The problem is ACTUALLY not from you alone OH.... it is from your roots.
even when MONEY comes to you, you can't explain how it vanishes.

MAY GOD GIVE YOU UNDERSTANDING. IT IS A SMALL THING FOR GOD

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by duro4chang(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Haaa! Not too late.

1 Like

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Karlman: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
How did you get there?
You can be excused for no kids or money but how did you get to 45 without knowing any kid of job skill? And when you said no job I found that absurd as there is always one kind of job or the other that people can get by with in the absence of a better job.
How do you eat?
Are you been fed, if that is the case, then that is where you need to start from.

5 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Tozocalamity: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dont mind the motivational speakers up there telling you its nt too late bla bla bla. Its already too late and u knw it. U have made a lot of mistakes in life already. Just devot yourself to a cause that gives you a sence of satisfaction like preaching the gospel, living one day at a time.

7 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Ejanlaa: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Karlman:

How did you get there?
You can be excused for no kids or money but how did you get to 45 without knowing any kid of job skill? And when you said no job I found that absurd as there is always one kind of job or the other that people can get by with in the absence of a better job.
How do you eat?
L
pls are you looking at what u typed or English just too hard for u like hardtack

1 Like

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Karlman: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ejanlaa:
pls are you looking at what u typed or English just too hard for u like hardtack
Are you just daft or possessed by some spirits of foolery?

3 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Fahvvy: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ejanlaa:

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy...
Why're you like this na! grin
You didn't even spare the guy sef grin...

@OP...
Even though it's never too late to make a change that'll better your life, it gets increasingly difficult with time undecided...

There are something's that if you don't have at certain points in life, getting them later on will prove really tough undecided...

However, I believe that with consistent actions taken in the right direction, you can make things work with God's help undecided...

Start by learning a skill (preferably online) whilst doing a menial jobs to make ends meet...

Cut off all distractions (things and people)...

Don't hesitate to seek out help from close ones where possible, cause it wouldn't be an easy journey, but I believe you'll thrive...

Godspeed my friend...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Too LATE, OP. embarassed sad

Any Man that gets to 40Years and still Single has FAILED. πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•

Just locate any Fine Smallie in your Area who has Understanding Parents.
FUCCK and IMPREGNATE Her and use SWEET MOUTH to tell her to Keep the Pregnancy.😊

Then, become a BabyDaddy.🀨

because by 50Years, your Sperms will NOT be that Thick and Effective again. πŸ˜πŸ˜’

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Chronosvineberg(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

WHEN YOU ARE READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE POSITIVELY....

HELPERS WILL ARISE.

It is not hard. THE PROBLEM IS.......... you are an OVERTHINKER.... this is why YOUR LIFE SEEMS SLOW and when you decide to move, ONCE YOU FACE CHALLENGE, you run away.

You had time to learn skills BUT you felt you can do it later.
FOR JOB, you have experiences UNIQUE Dissapointments like PROMISE AND FAIL......... ALMOST EMPLOYED BUT CANCELED LAST MINUTE.

YOU have had someone who promised to LIFT YOU UP but some how.... MISUNDERSTANDING SEPERATED YOU AND THAT HELPER.
You try to start something and soon you just get tired or frustrated and quit. YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE YOURSELF.... this is why you are angry.... you have blamed others enough, it is now you are admitting you have major problems.

The problem is ACTUALLY not from you alone OH.... it is from your roots.
even when MONEY comes to you, you can't explain how it vanishes.

MAY GOD GIVE YOU UNDERSTANDING. IT IS A SMALL THING FOR GOD

I dare ask who are you?
You speak in heavenly altercation

4 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by WeirdAlien: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Start learning a skill today.
When you have something valuable to offer, people will pay to get that value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by meditator(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

FUCCK and IMPREGNATE Her and use SWEET MOUTH to tell her to Keep the Pregnancy.😊

because by 50Years, your Sperms will NOT be that Thick and Effective again. πŸ˜πŸ˜’
Why would u encourage him to bring in a bastard to the world. Having children out of marriage is bad.

1 Like

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by lordm(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
You can always be someone of importance, just think of a skill you want and start learning, don't mind the naysayers. Where are you located?
Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by online4business: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
If you decide you have failed it's your problem.

John Carlton started learning copywriting after 40.

Collins sander ok KFC at 65

Anyone can learn how to write it's the easiest way out of poverty... All the crap out AI this are all B's.

Here's how to be a world class writer less than a year and change your life... Give your life some meaning.

Find a book call the boron letters by Gary halbert.

Read themarketingbullets. Com by Gary bencivenga... The most important marketing advice on earth.

Find the thread by mk82 here on nairaland read from the beginning to the ending while also reading halbert and bencivenga.

If you want mindset skill listen to Dan Kennedy or Dan pena

And start a kdp business. Take 12 months learn keyword research not using any tools.

Just going and seeing what people sell.

in less than a year you'll not feel like a failure rather you'll be glad you read this today.

If you follow this path you'll see making money is as easy as ABC.

Don't send me pm and don't send anyone trying to teach you a skill.

Truth is if you can read you can make money online.

There's a guy called Gardner who can't read or spell buy now a multi millionaire... Dan Kennedy the millionaire maker student.

Mindset skill and learn as much as you can.

For anyone in this position just tell yourself the truth you need to get your butt in the chair and think.

You've many things holding you back mostly unproductive friends and people around you.

They have got to go.

I can't do it it's too hard... these are excuses

I want you to mentor me another big excuse.

I learnt blogging less than a year and it's as easy as ABC.

But I'd need to read a lot seperate opinion from facts and the B's from course sellers and SEO mentor.

Chances are most people trying to sell you one service or another don't even own or rank their sites so also in Amazon kdp and affiliate marketing

Go to mediavine Facebook pages and see people getting 4m page view who would not tell you anything about SEO.

Why should they, when they are busy making money.

Cut unproductive people and friends from your life and get going.

Send pm at your own peril I no dey answer pm.

4 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Samsunny99: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tozocalamity:
Dont mind the motivational speakers up there telling you its nt too late bla bla bla. Its already too late and u knw it. U have made a lot of mistakes in life already. Just devot yourself to a cause that gives you a sence of satisfaction like preaching the gospel, living one day at a time.
O boy this one hard o
What you literally saying is that he should start planning and thinking of death since he had never achieve much for himself
My guy my own two cents is it is never too late to start since you've admitted the truth
At 45,you can still live a blissful life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Samsunny99: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Your chicken brain is A level

2 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by spencekat(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Any Man that gets to 40Years and [/b]still Single has FAILED. [b]πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•

So let him commit suicide because he failed to marry before 40?

3 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Moniya4Real(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
And to you, you talk sense like that o. I pity those that are liking your posts as well

Tozocalamity:

1 Like

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by FitCorper: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
I am not here to discourage you, but a fool at 40 is a fool forever.
Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by LikeAking: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
plsdisvirginme:

Sorry!

E go beta..

You problem I guess, is the Nigerian environment..

Try japa..

U need to be a manipulator to survive in Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by LikeAking: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
online4business:
If you decide you have failed it's your problem.

John Carlton started learning copywriting after 40.

Collins sander ok KFC at 65

Anyone can learn how to write it's the easiest way out of poverty... All the crap out AI this are all B's.

Here's how to be a world class writer less than a year and change your life... Give your life some meaning.

Find a book call the boron letters by Gary halbert.

Read themarketingbullets. Com by Gary bencivenga... The most important marketing advice on earth.

Find the thread by mk82 here on nairaland read from the beginning to the ending while also reading halbert and bencivenga.

If you want mindset skill listen to Dan Kennedy or Dan pena

And start a kdp business. Take 12 months learn keyword research not using any tools.

Just going and seeing what people sell.

in less than a year you'll not feel like a failure rather you'll be glad you read this today.

If you follow this path you'll see making money is as easy as ABC.

Don't send me pm and don't send anyone trying to teach you a skill.

Truth is if you can read you can make money online.

There's a guy called Gardner who can't read or spell buy now a multi millionaire... Dan Kennedy the millionaire maker student.

Mindset skill and learn as much as you can.

For anyone in this position just tell yourself the truth you need to get your butt in the chair and think.

You've many things holding you back mostly unproductive friends and people around you.

They have got to go.

I can't do it it's too hard... these are excuses

I want you to mentor me another big excuse.

I learnt blogging less than a year and it's as easy as ABC.

But I'd need to read a lot seperate opinion from facts and the B's from course sellers and SEO mentor.

Chances are most people trying to sell you one service or another don't even own or rank their sites so also in Amazon kdp and affiliate marketing

Go to mediavine Facebook pages and see people getting 4m page view who would not tell you anything about SEO.

Why should they, when they are busy making money.

Cut unproductive people and friends from your life and get going.

Send pm at your own peril I no dey answer pm.

Getat!

Wetin u sabi?
Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by LikeAking: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
plsdisvirginme:

True belong to a society ..

Attend a spiritual church..

Get a link to a legit native doctor or seer..

To know a legit seer is simple, they don’t ask for too much money.

If I make money from the biz I am setting up, I will give you a reasonable amount of money next year..

Just mark this reply..

4 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by LarryCork: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
plsdisvirginme:

no sir....U can sing afrobeat....loookat Charly boy (area father) sir.....he is almost 100 years old & he rocks!!!! (((THANK ME LATER)) smiley
Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by online4business: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
LikeAking:

Getat!

Wetin u sabi?

Why you dey paracetamol na .

Me and Tresa Halvorsen na we dey parol now she be my new side kick.

Man no sabi anything we dey learn small small.

Get good at writing find a niche and go all in.

There's Benjamin out there go and get it.

2 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by livenija: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
No
Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by livenija: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tozocalamity:
how many hair dey ur balls self, cause u talking like a primary school pupil

1 Like

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by Creamypie(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
u can make it like others sir. Its ur mindset u have to reconsider and adjust

2 Likes

Re: : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? by plsdisvirginme: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
LikeAking:

True belong to a society ..

Attend a spiritual church..

Get a link to a legit native doctor or seer..

To know a legit seer is simple, they don’t ask for too much money.

If I make money from the biz I am setting up, I will give you a reasonable amount of money next year..

Just mark this reply..

God bless you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Naija Girls For America Dey Need Husband! / Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? / Share Your First Kiss Experience Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.