Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men (81812 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? / Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Mosesbutez(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Actually, what she said about men being dogs already is the truth. But for sleeping with dogs, that's her life and her business.

Meanwhile, behold our next president.

After calling men names, you still want men to vote a female president. You must be hallucinating. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by sonso: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
When men started sleeping with lizards and raping minors did they consider strange sickness?
Hypocrite

I have a Rot, come and sleep with it.

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Kingcalls: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Actually, what she said about men being dogs already is the truth. But for sleeping with dogs, that's her life and her business.

U need to go to a psychiatric hospital for help ... u are far gone

2 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by unmask: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Mention Me on a thread where a Nigerian woman raped a minor.
Are you joking now......female house helps sleeping with their wards has been on for years

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by West2019(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
How can I get her contact my Dog is here waiting

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Pandev Insipidvamp
the future is vmail
dogs are scum

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by ShaqFu: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Who tha hell are these so called socialite who have not one semblance of what it means to have morals and standard.

Imagine the nonsense coming out from the mouth of this useless, good for nothing individual.

You prefer fvcking dogs to fvcking men, it's okay, just don't come begging when those unpronounceable diseases come knocking at that diseased vagina of yours.

What a waste of sperm and Internet space. Tssk.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by 77up(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
chatinent:

Both genders commit atrocities.

Btw, Don't tag me next time. Just make your posts. Your half-baked opinion is importantless.
She's just an attention seeker, low budget feminist. Ignore her pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Beremx(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jashub:
Women shock me everyday, by doing things that are ludicrous. But this particular one prophesy has taken the cake .
Fulani herdsmen fucck their cattle. Indian men fucck monitor lizards. Stories of how Nigerian men sleep with goats.
This is not about women, it about the human race practicing the abominable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by mozona(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
she has been sleeping with dog already
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Besk: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

You are exceedingly stupid and you lack any commonsense at all. I do not blame you but whoever is the idiotic MOD that is enabling your inflammatory statements that are always a direct attack and provocation on others.

You are mannerless, you are senseless, you are uncivilised and uncultured.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Besk: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jui0a1dgMuQ

A Nigerian Socialite, Mabel The Goddess has revealed that she prefers sleeping with a dog to some men.

On Thursday 28th, April 2022, a video of a lady having s3xual intercourse with a dog surfaced online and it has been trending.

It was recently brought to light by a Twitter user that some Lagos girls are sleeping with dogs in exchange for N1.5M.
However, socialite, Mabel the Goddess has beg to differ as she reveals that she wouldn’t mind having s3x with a dog than with some men.

According to Mabel, some men are animals already, so she will prefer to sleep with dogs over them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc9-RUEIOBy/

Nairaland has turned itself to a platform without class. Nowadays, it brings stories about certified prostitutes, imbeciles and then garnishes them as frontpage news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by ADBOK: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good afternoon comrades.
Does anyone have an idea of park in PortHarcourt where one can get GiG motor going to Abuja and the price. Thank you.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Dynamicboss: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Who is this woman?
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Soulsymbol99: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
I don't believe she will say same if the money was nt attached to the dogz
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Rayjnr: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Since they prefer opening towtow for dogs that means dog go rule before them.

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Ajseyi89: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ofcourse..she can sleep with dogs...
Afterall,only animals sleeps with animals...
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Transcriber: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
MadamVanessa is viewing this thread. He is a male. I don't what evil he's coming here to say about women.

Hiding under a female account to downgrade women.

Why are you not proud of your gender?
shut up

3 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by oluwamaich(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

For your own eyes now, you get sense.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Voldoz: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
If una like sleep with fowl na una body nobody go beg you say stop am.

My advise to my fellow guys out there watch your steps these day gone were the days of women like our mothers this generation girls are something else (men are not saints they have their own fair share of problems) but these girls always find ways to justify evil.

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by crystalmoon(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Kingcalls: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sniper04:

Are you saying your father and other males in your family are dogs?

Yes she is ... and them no be better dog ioo... na Ekuke family

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by 3kay945(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
I am still not surprised not shocked. I know our educational system, religion and culture have collapsed since.

This na just manifestation.

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Mjpem23(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

A Nigerian Socialite, Mabel The Goddess has revealed that she prefers sleeping with a dog to some men.

On Thursday 28th, April 2022, a video of a lady having s3xual intercourse with a dog surfaced online and it has been trending.

It was recently brought to light by a Twitter user that some Lagos girls are sleeping with dogs in exchange for N1.5M.
However, socialite, Mabel the Goddess has beg to differ as she reveals that she wouldn’t mind having s3x with a dog than with some men.

According to Mabel, some men are animals already, so she will prefer to sleep with dogs over them.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by cooooooks(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
People be saying crazy things to trend.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by donbrowser(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

The lady in the pic will rule over dogs abi

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by irunoko(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jashub:
This one is probably high on cheap narcotics. Anyway, people will saying anything just to get attention
nope.iys because parents have obviously failed in their responsibilities
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by AlomoReloaded: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

I hope you'll marry dogs and birth babies for dogs.... Ụchụ!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Impossibility

You sef know. Make u better use that 100million enter kitchen and manage dey cook soup and food for years
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Chickensoup: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Babe it's not a must to sleep with a man. You are free to live and die alone. I don't understand why women think we men will go on our knees and beg for acceptance when they say things like this on social media. There are women who are awesome, responsible, intelligent and focused who are getting married.

Go to a therapist not social media.

4 Likes

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by irunoko(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
3kay945:
I am still not surprised not shocked. I know our educational system, religion and culture have collapsed since.

This na just manifestation.
tomorrow when she wan marry and they bring out this her video she go dey claim she don turn pastor and her village people want her down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.