Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men (81090 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? / Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Nikkybless: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
David's brothers never believed David would be made King over them. Same with Joseph. We (females) will shock you someday.
Just like the way you are shocking us now by sleeping with dogs ����
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by dlaw70(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Actually, what she said about men being dogs already is the truth. But for sleeping with dogs, that's her life and her business.

Meanwhile, behold our next president.
Does this our president too prefer sleeping with dogs ?

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by ubee(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerian youths/men who do una like this?
Some idiot posts a random video of a female having sex with a dog while claiming the act is in Lagos/Nigeria, and you all swallow story hook, line and sinker without an atom of a desire to even ask questions?

Why?

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by kals4luv990(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

Ahh it is finished, I have seen and heard it all in planet Earth

Anyways I am just a passerby, This world is not my home
Outta here
see the fact is dat even God don see us finish
Na to just destroy this race then start afresh
Cause how many people wan make heaven like so na..we wey go make heaven no even reach 5 again sef

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Sion47: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
What d idi**t i s telling us is DT her mother was impregnated by a dog .

Definitely she prefers her siblings ( doggies) to men

Simple
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by softfly: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Small rain for my area now my landlord is asking CHIOMA for his German shepherd

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by softfly: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Small rain for my area now my landlord is asking CHIOMA for his German shepherd shocked

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Davesaves(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
sleeping with a dog? that one na small level for u na
FutureIsFemale:
Actually, what she said about men being dogs already is the truth. But for sleeping with dogs, that's her life and her business.

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Henz81: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jui0a1dgMuQ

A Nigerian Socialite, Mabel The Goddess has revealed that she prefers sleeping with a dog to some men.

On Thursday 28th, April 2022, a video of a lady having s3xual intercourse with a dog surfaced online and it has been trending.

It was recently brought to light by a Twitter user that some Lagos girls are sleeping with dogs in exchange for N1.5M.
However, socialite, Mabel the Goddess has beg to differ as she reveals that she wouldn’t mind having s3x with a dog than with some men.

According to Mabel, some men are animals already, so she will prefer to sleep with dogs over them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc9-RUEIOBy/
No wonder they say dog is your best friend.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Antyxx: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Futureisfemale This one your hating on men so much, it's obvious, when you're horrny na dog de do the thing. Because you wouldn't dare want a man to touch you.

Back to the topic.

The way and manner our women folk reason makes me at time regret being a woman. Imagine this kind of talk from a lady,, how then will men respect us? This is stupidity at the highest level and Sapphiere is so proud to share this, I am so ashamed of you.

shocked

Darling you can say whatever you want to say, think whatever you want to think, but it doesn't change the fact that I am a human being with a vagina in-between my legs. Just Because I don't subscribed to your foolish and Idiotic rant about men, I am not a female. You think that every woman is irrational as you that judge blindly and stupidly.

I unleashed my anger on men when they Bleep up, not just going around with hate to say that all men are rapists, all men are this and that. Objectivity is my key. I am not emotionally ridden as you.

Like this thread you've created now, I should start applauding Mabel for chosing animal like dog over men,, I should support her stupid view because she's a woman, just to make you believe that I am a lady. God punish Satan, I rather die than being that stupid.

I have said it countless time that my aim of being here is not to prove my gender to anyone. This is a faceless forum. I come here to have my fun when I am less busy and logout when I am done. So much for you lots who carry most comments here for mind.

I saw your comment in one of the thread on front page, calling me out that I am a man hiding under a female moniker ,that people should be careful when dealing with me, as if I am here to have dealing with anyone, just because I opposed your stupid view on men. So much for you my dear, but whatever is your problem may God see you through.

Lastly, the way and manner you reason shows that you're still a teenager with little or no experience in life. Never you mention my moniker again or quote me anywhere in this forum. Avoid me, go and play with your mates, they're much here on nairaland.
You are a man dear
Thee poster is right, men are dogs, futureisfemale is also right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
effort1:

Since you hate men, stop using Bible written by men as your example, except if you are a hypocrite.
The Bible was written by God. 1Jn 1:1
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by infogeneral: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
If you like sleep with monkey!
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Samnavy: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Including your father
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Mosesvic11(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
DSC7:

You think we don't know about all those small small and big big aunties that have been molesting and raping our young boys behind close doors undecided

Those aunties were the ones that turned many men to pedophiles and rapist..

you very correct, I was a victim of that long time ago. Most men can not come out openly said what they are passing through because the society where we live will not believe them.

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
David's brothers never believed David would be made King over them. Same with Joseph. We (females) will shock you someday.
Rest.....
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Bbbw: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oh
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Perfecttouchade: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
They are coming out small small ...did she call men eranko, ur fada Nko?
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by streetsoldier1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Islandlady and MadamVanessa you guys should stop jumping on the threads I create. I hate fake people. I hate people who are not proud of their gender. Why do you guys chose to use female accounts to access Nairaland? You guys better go to romance section and play because that's where you guys belong.

MadamVanessa here you are condemning someone. And you forgot so soon that you came here to tell us you had threesom with a married man (though we all know you are not a female).
You claim you speak up against evil. Same you who supported Judy for snatching someone's husband.

See ehn I am not saying you are a male simply because you fight my opinion.

You are not the only one here who fights my opinion. Ishilove does and I never for once said she is a male.

You and Islandlady are males and you guys should be proud of your gender.

There are many factors I used in knowing that you are not a female.

Copy what you just typed here and send to your dad. Lets wait for his reaction. Incase you have boyfriend/fiance/spouse and brothers, forward the message to them
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Longerhanger(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
U might not be totally wrong, ofcourse. ur father must be an animal, reason you will prefer dog to man. Olori ibú omo
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Uptheante(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
samsard:
There's a video of a woman having sex with at least 3 boys less than 10 years old. Don't be unfortunate. Many boys were introduced to sex by aunties or much older women.
Pls provide the link to the video
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Uptheante(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Enny2013:
N u shall start sleeping wt dogs.
Pple can talk anyhow Sha.
Some things are better left unsaid.
Wont u support her?
Remember she is a female like u
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Gee64: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Crazy, lazy youths.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by godwineff: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
E clear!
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by alloy123: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
bodi go tell u,,,,u think na me virus go sapa ur useless bodi for u grin grin grin
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by chatinent: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wakeup0oo:
Commrade you deserve 2 carton of beer
Comrade, thanks. You fit convert the carton of beer to Naira?

1 Like

Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by prophetfire: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Islandlady and MadamVanessa you guys should stop jumping on the threads I create. I hate fake people. I hate people who are not proud of their gender. Why do you guys chose to use female accounts to access Nairaland? You guys better go to romance section and play because that's where you guys belong.

MadamVanessa here you are condemning someone. And you forgot so soon that you came here to tell us you had threesom with a married man (though we all know you are not a female).
You claim you speak up against evil. Same you who supported Judy for snatching someone's husband.

See ehn I am not saying you are a male simply because you fight my opinion.

You are not the only one here who fights my opinion. Ishilove does and I never for once said she is a male.

You and Islandlady are males and you guys should be proud of your gender.

There are many factors I used in knowing that you are not a female.

. Behold a mumu pro max.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Comedian2019: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dogs normally sleep with dogs, not men.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Copy what you just typed here and send to your dad. Lets wait for his reaction. Incase you have boyfriend/fiance/spouse and brothers, forward the message to them
Men are dogs. Bunch of useless rapists. Deal with it.
Re: Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men by Dskillful(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
She has been doing it already

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.