Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Aba Vs Ibadan Development - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Vs Ibadan Development (25616 Views)

Aba Vs Abeokuta Development / Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) / Ibadan in 1976 vs Ibadan in 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 1:54pm On May 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
That's how we roll in brown roof republic Ibadead

Now, tell yourself the truth, between that image and this one which one is more liveable?

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 1:55pm On May 12, 2022
Imo in 2022.
Mtcheew

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 1:56pm On May 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
Why don't you use ur google and cure ignorant church mind, don't tell me you're waiting for me to do that for you

You mean, this is not obvious?

Hahahahahahhahahahaha cheesy
Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 1:59pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

Now, tell yourself the truth, between that image and this one which one is more liveable?
showing me pics of one or two street doesn't mean anything, do you how many streets in this pics below, do you want me to start showing you the street so you could see the kind of dilapidated mud houses you guys are building

If the aerial view looks rotten like this what could be of the inside... Spits!!

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:01pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

You mean, this is not obvious?

Hahahahahahhahahahaha cheesy
Lmao grin
The slum in ibadead alone can accommodate the entire SE/SS

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 2:02pm On May 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
showing me pics of one or two street doesn't mean anything, do you how many streets in this pics below, do you want me to start showing you the street so you could see the kind of dilapidated mud houses you guys are building

If the aerial view looks rotten like this what could be of the inside... Spits!!

Why the long tory Nah. Isn't the below image cover all the filthiness and poverty in alaigbo cheesy

Mehn, your people suffering. Oo shocked

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:04pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

of course it would look more livable to you cause you're already use to slum

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:05pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

Why the long tory Nah. Isn't the below image cover all the filthiness and poverty in alaigbo cheesy

Mehn, your people suffering. Oo shocked
Its worst here

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 2:06pm On May 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
of course it would look more livable to you cause you're already use to slum

It's more liveable because there its not dirty, filthy, and not mosquitoes interested like this ones now. cheesy

Cheeii, see the region of the self acclaimed audio billionaires. We've been deceived for too long but thank God for the internet. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 2:07pm On May 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
Its worst here

No, it's worst here if you ask me. Can't you see?

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:08pm On May 12, 2022
I haven't even start posting all ibadead pictures, I will reserve that for another thread
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:10pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

No, it's worst here if you ask me. Can't you see?
old pics, enjoy current state of ibadead

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:12pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

It's more liveable because there its not dirty, filthy, and not mosquitoes interested like this ones now. cheesy

Cheeii, see the region of the self acclaimed audio billionaires. We've been deceived for too long but thank God for the internet. grin
old market pictures that have been demolished, people don't live in those market pictures you posted, see where people live

Rotten environment

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 2:13pm On May 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
old pics, enjoy current state of ibadead

You mean, this 2022 images are old? grin grin grin
I would deny it too if I were you, who in his sanity will love to claim place like this? Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:16pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

I would deny it too if I were you, who in his sanity will love to claim place like this? Lmao grin
na you make am 2022 pics Deny wetin, ibadead has more worst places like that where ppl live, the one you showed is market nobody lives there
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 2:21pm On May 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
na you make am 2022 pics Deny wetin, ibadead has more worst places like that where ppl live, the one you showed is market nobody lives there

What's with you and this stories sef? grin

Are you ashamed that your region is looking like a poverty-stricken, war torn area I'm 2022.

Imo self abi think say better form my hand.

This is imo 2022 for earth sake. Cheoi

Nah wa o

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Putinofrussia: 2:21pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

That is why Nnamdi Kanu called his people pigs nah.
Igbos are smelling pigs.....Kanu grin

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 2:24pm On May 12, 2022
Putinofrussia:

That is why Nnamdi Kanu called his people pigs nah.
Igbos are pigs.....Kanu

Honestly, I am going to have to delete these filthy images on my phone when due and have them saved elsewhere. It looks so disgusting coming from the so-called, self-acclaimed billionaires region.

Can you imagine as tiny as that region is the level of the oceanic brown roof there?

Look at developers regions for crying out land in 2022?

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Putinofrussia: 2:26pm On May 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
After gully erosion has destroyed 70% of Igboland,the remaining 30% of Igboland is market abi.Na inside dilapidated markets Igbos dey live?
Na you say everywhere na market o.
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:28pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

What's with you and this stories sef? grin

Are you ashamed that your region is looking like a poverty-stricken, war torn area I'm 2022.

Imo self abi think say better form my hand.

This is imo 2022 for earth sake. Cheoi

Nah wa o
I repeat if ibadead a regional capital and the most developed in eweduland looks like this, what could be of Oshogbo Abeokuta adokiti akure, I want you to answer this question

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Putinofrussia: 2:28pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

Honestly, I am going to have to delete these filthy images on my phone when due and have them saved elsewhere. It looks so disgusting coming from the so-called, self-acclaimed billionaires region.

Can you imagine as tiny as that region is the level of the oceanic brown roof there?

Kanu cannot lie nah.He said Igbos are pigs and shaolin just confirmed that Igbos as pigs live in the markets. grin

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:32pm On May 12, 2022
Putinofrussia:

After gully erosion has destroyed 70% of Igboland,the remaining 30% of Igboland is market abi.Na inside dilapidated markets Igbos dey live?
Na you say everywhere na market o.
I asked if ibadead, a regional capital and the most developed village in the waste looks like this, what could be of Abeokuta adokiti akure Oshogbo? I want you to answer this question

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by dododawa1: 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
OP is sick,comparing IBADAN to ABA

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:37pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

stop consoling yourself with long epistle, why does your regional capital looks like a dungeon

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:41pm On May 12, 2022
dododawa1:
OP is sick,comparing IBADAN to ABA
Same thing I'm saying,Ibadead should be competing with nsukka and other SE villages

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 3:05pm On May 12, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Igbos are travellers,the know every nook and crany of sw and other parts of Nigeria very well i.e me.
Kikikikikiki, travelers ko, geremiani ni.

You know more than google earth hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ibadanpikin: 3:20pm On May 12, 2022
Michael004:
Kikikikikiki, travelers ko, geremiani ni.

You know more than google earth hahahahaha.
Illiterate,what i mean by igbos are travellers is that many igbos have travelled to sw villages,towns and cities,and have confirm that sw apart lagos no mans land,look like a 16th century pit toilets full with brown roofs and mud houses,due to poverty.

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 3:23pm On May 12, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Kanu cannot lie nah.He said Igbos are pigs and shaolin just confirmed that Igbos as pigs live in the markets. grin

Honestly, I was shocked. Thank God for internet ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 3:28pm On May 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
stop consoling yourself with long epistle, why does your regional capital looks like a dungeon

Repeating the same old song. Lmao

Let me give you some fresh and 2022.

* Remember, from no brown roof to brown roof in Alaigbo.

From no open poopooin in Alaigbo to Nah only villagers...Lmao

And now, from the image you are uploaded is dated back to 2013 of course, nah shame makes you deny the year. Who wouldn't demy such place?

I shame for una region so much brownroof despite it small size. Shioor grin

You just can't escape or cover it up because the gospel must be spread. cool

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by OFFICIAL336: 5:04pm On May 12, 2022
IreneJane:

Ok , where you shown us in Aba is where typical Aba resident lives abi? Abi it's for poor people
Yes.

Its for the poor people.
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 5:52pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

Repeating the same old song. Lmao

Let me give you some fresh and 2022.

* Remember, from no brown roof to brown roof in Alaigbo.

From no open poopooin in Alaigbo to Nah only villagers...Lmao

And now, from the image you are uploaded is dated back to 2013 of course, nah shame makes you deny the year. Who wouldn't demy such place?

I shame for una region so much brownroof despite it small size. Shioor grin

You just can't escape or cover it up because the gospel must be spread. cool
Epistles, this thread has really showed SW got nothing to offer, no meaningful development in the entire Sadwaste only slum and two gra,cbd covered surrounded by slums and mud houses

Let me see next time Igbo's will be talking about development and any ewedu guzzling pig will interfere, that day we will flood NL with the situation on ground in SW (poverty, slums,mud houses,open defecations), mind you I didn't even post any Ibadead pics on here, but I will do justice to that next time

We'll go inside nooks n cranes of Oshogbo Abeokuta adokiti akure and storm here with disgusting pics and you guys go believe say YES NA MEN DEY RUN AM

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 6:07pm On May 12, 2022
Shaolin77:
Epistles, this thread has really showed SW got nothing to offer, no meaningful development in the entire Sadwaste only slum and two gra,cbd covered surrounded by slums and mud houses

Let me see next time Igbo's will be talking about development and any ewedu guzzling pig will interfere, that day we will flood NL with the situation on ground in SW (poverty, slums,mud houses,open defecations), mind you I didn't even post any Ibadead pics on here, but I will do justice to that next time

We'll go inside nooks n cranes of Oshogbo Abeokuta adokiti akure and storm here with disgusting pics and you guys go believe say YES NA MEN DEY RUN AM

Lmao!
Your hypocrisy and self-delusion and deceit is top-notch. grin

What episode, only a fool can't see that you are referring to your self with the self praise, deceit nonsense devoid of reality you put up up there making yourself feel better.

I should go inside nook of what? When google has exposed una brown roof and all ya'all have hidden for decades.

Ofrouse, the thread has shown how filthy, disgusting , and poverty-ridden your region is. Thank God for the internet and cry us a river.

Fu.rking poverty, dirty, and brownroofer you come from forming nonsense but internet don open nna yash you thought all your self appraise and delusional is what we need here? Lmao.

Dude, it doesn't help. grin

Take a look at the developed part of imo it be like ghetto una no get shame on top say una dey claim audio developer. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply)

Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party / Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office / Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.