Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Aba Vs Ibadan Development - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Vs Ibadan Development (25617 Views)

Aba Vs Abeokuta Development / Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) / Ibadan in 1976 vs Ibadan in 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 3:41pm On May 13, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Umahi is in a position to know more tham you gala hawker.
The number might even be more than 11 million.As we speak some are still queuing up to come to Yorubaland to hawk chewing stick,gala and do petty,petty trading and also beg for alms from the rich Yoruba people.

Everybody knows that Igbos are economic migrants who poverty,gully erosion 70% destroying their tiny land will not allow them stay in their poverty ravaged Igboland.

Everybody knows that with 11 million poverty stricken Igbos fleeing to the SW,half of those stunted people are Igbos.

Igbos are the most poverty stricken in the South of Nigeria....World bank.

11 million Igbos have fled Igboland to the rich Yorubaland and some are stii preparing to flee. Help!!....Umahi

Igboland gradually turning to a desert...Igbo elders.

With 11 million poverty stricken Igbos fleeing to the SW,half of those stunted people are Igbos.
The stats did not say Yoruba.

Yorubaland has the highest number of non indigenes in Nigeria.
Imagine 11 million Igbos with their stunted children all over Yorubaland.
grin grin grin Lamentation of a frustrated bushman
Why would Igbo's leave their developed economic viable SE and be trooping into brownroof slum republic with no toilets, people shit in nylon bags and in the rivers, skull mining infested hellhole, the fear of their head being mined for ritual won't even allow them, poverty stricken region that their elders are crying of hunger, exccess malnutrition and stunted growth children

What of your smelling sisters all over SE selling agbo, concoction and rat poison

Poverty is becoming unbearable - Yoruba elders

Area boys and fake pastors are product of SW - olu okewo

Hunger poverty in yorubaland our worry - Yoruba elders

SW hotbed/capital of ritual killing, skull mining - report
SW highest in malnutrition and stunted growth children - UNICEF

SW brownroof and slum capital of Nigeria - google image

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Putinofrussia: 3:42pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
grin grin grin Lamentation of a frustrated bushman
Why would Igbo's leave their developed economic viable SE and be trooping into brownroof slum republic with no toilets, people shit in nylon bags and in the rivers, skull mining infested hellhole, the fear of their head being mined for ritual won't even allow them, poverty stricken region that their elders are crying of hunger, exccess malnutrition and stunted growth children

What of your smelling sisters all over SE selling agbo, concoction and rat poison

Poverty is becoming unbearable - Yoruba elders

Area boys and fake pastors are product of SW - olu okewo

Hunger poverty in yorubaland our worry - Yoruba elders

SW hotbed/capital of ritual killing, skull mining - report
SW highest in malnutrition and stunted growth children - UNICEF

SW brownroof and slum capital of Nigeria - google image

The number might even be more than 11 million.As we speak some are still queuing up to come to Yorubaland to hawk chewing stick,gala and do petty,petty trading and also beg for alms from the rich Yoruba people.

Everybody knows that Igbos are economic migrants who poverty,gully erosion 70% destroying their tiny land will not allow them stay in their poverty ravaged Igboland.

Everybody knows that with 11 million poverty stricken Igbos fleeing to the SW,half of those stunted people are Igbos.

11 million Igbos have fled Igboland to the rich Yorubaland and some are stii preparing to flee. Help!!....Umahi

With 11 million poverty stricken Igbos fleeing to the SW,half of those stunted people are Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 3:45pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Like I said earlier they are about to face FOOD INSECURITY, not as a result of poverty but due to low production of foods, you didn't even read the article you posted, you just jump into conclusion because you saw Aba and Enugu, but here its different, children in SW are already stunted

It's either you read the information whilst your head is upside down or you don't have what it takes to assimilate and absorb information.

Obviously, you read the information upside or better still, you were shaking and losing your reasoning as a result of my constant beating and exposing your hypocrisy and unprofessional lies.

You must really think you are chatting with a dunce? Dude, I am sorry my mission here is to set the record straight and have you send back to the world of fantasy you crawl out from.

It's a mission that must be accomplished, dude.

And who knows maybe the ravaging poverty in alaigbo is what is affecting your reading-ability or ability to absorb simple information?/ cheesy

Somebody with a clear eyes and logic should help interpret the below message/text to this dude ;

How 22 States In Nigeria Face Risk Of Malnutrition, Food Insecurity In 2022
TOP NEWSSPECIAL REPORT
By Kazeem Biriowo - Abuja On May 5, 2022

FILE PHOTO: Malnourished children.
A government source research data sponsored by United Nations Children Fund(UNICEF), USAID, EU, AU, ECOWAS and other partners, “Cadre Harmonize for Identification of Risk Areas and Vulnerable Populations In 21 States and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) 2022” has shown that no fewer than 21 states and the Federal Capital Territories(FCT) of Nigeria faces malnutrition and food insecurity in 2022 and 2023 year under review.

The Cadre Harmonisé (CH) is the unified tool for consensual analysis of acute food and nutrition insecurity in the Sahel and West African Region. At the regional level, the CH process is coordinated by the Permanent Inter-State Committee for Drought Control in the Sahel (CILSS), jointly managed by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and Union Economic Monetaire of West Africa (UEMOA). 

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-22-states-in-nigeria-face-risk-of-malnutrition-food-insecurity-in-2022/

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 3:47pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

Gbaggam

You see, being a liar is dangerous and stupid but adding denial and self-deceit is insanity.

When a man lies with dignity it's shameful but when you lie without dignity and shame that's insanity and madness. cheesy

You denied that picture times without number when when caught pant down you changed the tune to " it's a market place" grin

Even shame dey shame for you sef.

Lmao grin
Lie what? In ur post You said I'm denying that pics is Igbo land, I said am not denying

I said that open market pics is somewhere in Aba or Onitsha and not IMO like you said, this have always been my stance

Mumu go and crosscheck

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Putinofrussia: 3:48pm On May 13, 2022

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 4:00pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Lie what? In ur post You said I'm denying that pics is Igbo land, I said am not denying

I said that open market pics is somewhere in Aba or Onitsha and not IMO like you said, this have always been my stance

Mumu go and crosscheck

Shameless liar.

Lmao

Shaolin77:
You know you don't have sense, can you tell me what made that pics IMO state, am not denying anything that isn't Igbo land, I said it could be Aba or Onitsha cause that's a market pics if you look clearly, economic viable cities like Aba and Onitsha have rough areas no doubts, but my question is why is ibadead that uis not economic viable, a civil service state be covered in shanties and slums Are they cursed Because it suppose to look cool like Civil service state e.g Enugu, Owerri

grin
You Lie without dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 4:03pm On May 13, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Below is poverty index. No year has the poverty forsaken region, SE ever beat SW quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 4:06pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

It's either you read the information whilst your head is upside down or you don't have what it takes to assimilate and absorb information.

Obviously, you read the information upside or better still, you were shaking and losing your reasoning as a result of my constant beating and exposing your hypocrisy and unprofessional lies.

You must really think you are chatting with a dunce? Dude, I am sorry my mission here is to set the record straight and have you send back to the world of fantasy you crawl out from.

It's a mission that must be accomplished, dude.

And who knows maybe the ravaging poverty in alaigbo is what is affecting your reading-ability or ability to absorb simple information?/ cheesy

Somebody with a clear eyes and logic should help interpret the below message/text to this dude ;

Lamentations, I'm also here to show the world how poverty stricken, stunted Yoruba's are and how their region is an underdeveloped jungle and slum filled with skull miners, this has always been why I joined NL, the propaganda your Lagos ibadan express ewedu statistics and newsblog has been peddling since most come to an end, just like you guys use to say ibadan is the third largest shity in Africa, but when reality and fact start hitting the public, no one says that nonsense again

Actually you're the one trying to change the real purpose of that article, it clearly stated that STATES ARE AT RISK TO FACE MALNUTRITION AND FOOD INSECURITY, the one I have below said its predicted to start in August, and its never as a result of poverty but because of low production of food and agriculture, why didn't you give details of the whole article, you just highlighted the part that suits your ego

But in SW it has already started many years ago as over 1.3million children are stunted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 4:11pm On May 13, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Epistles of pain nincompoop, Igbo's can't be trooping into a region like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 4:11pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Lamentations, I'm also here to show the world how poverty stricken, stunted Yoruba's are and how their region is an underdeveloped jungle and slum filled with skull miners, this has always been why I joined NL, the propaganda your Lagos ibadan express ewedu statistics and newsblog has been peddling since most come to an end, just like you guys use to say ibadan is the third largest shity in Africa, but when reality and fact start hitting the public, no one says that nonsense again

Actually you're the one trying to change the real purpose of that article, it clearly stated that STATES ARE AT RISK TO FACE MALNUTRITION AND FOOD INSECURITY, the one I have below said its predicted to start in August, and its never as a result of poverty but because of low production of food and agriculture, why didn't you give details of the whole article, you just highlighted the part that suits your ego

But in SW it has already started many years ago as over 1.3million children are stunted

If you like join Nairaland for the sake of your ancestors who cares and who gives a damn about your reason. But you must know that this is a pub forum and not a cave you crawl out from where imagination and delution is the order of the day.

And why the long episode by the way, who asked you, who cares to know? All we know that the moment you log in here you face the real world ; a world where reality matters, research matters, and stats matter.

As for the link, yes, the research is on going but so far SE lead that table in poverty stunt. Read and digest for the sake of your unborn or born children so that they can have the ability to read and understand simple research.

grin
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 4:14pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

Below is poverty index. No year has the poverty forsaken region, SE ever beat SW quote me anywhere.
Ewedu bureau of statistics that is far away from reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 4:18pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Ewedu bureau of statistics that is far away from reality

Those are individual opinions. You think I will troll like you do? I can dig a hundreds of such news from alaigbo but I won't cos I know it's an express, news and personal opinions.

But when we talk about reality, poverty index is there, igr is there so mention but few. You'll and can troll taya but let me caught you lie again and I will deal with you. cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 4:24pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

If you like join Nairaland for the sake of your ancestors who cares and who gives a damn about your reason. But you must know that this is a pub forum and not a cave you crawl out from where imagination and delution is the order of the day.

And why the long episode by the way, who asked you, who cares to know? All we know that the moment you log in here you face the real world ; a world where reality matters, research matters, and stats matter.

As for the link, yes, the research is on going but so far SE lead that table in poverty stunt. Read and digest for the sake of your unborn or born children so that they can have the ability to read and understand simple research.

grin
The mission why I joined NL most be accomplished so be guided and quit all your propagandas

It is not and never as a result of poverty, stop running around, it is as a result of food production due to insecurity in the north so States that are not use to agriculture cultivation will be affected no doubt, that's why you see Enugu and Abia

Here, what have you guys done to alleviate the already 1.5million stunted children in cursed SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 4:29pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

Those are individual opinions. You think I will troll like you do? I can dig a hundreds of such news from alaigbo but I won't cos I know it's an express, news and personal opinions.

But when we talk about reality, poverty index is there, igr is there so mention but few. You'll and can troll taya but let me caught you lie again and I will deal with you. cool cheesy
Fraudulent oluwale statistics from ofemmmanu cretin to deceive gullible fellows like you, fraudulent statistics that is far away from reality, why do SW leads in vulnerable households according to FG

We have excess poverty in cursed SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 4:34pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
The mission why I joined NL most be accomplished so be guided and quit all your propagandas

It is not and never as a result of poverty, stop running around, it is as a result of food production due to insecurity in the north so States that are not use to agriculture cultivation will be affected no doubt, that's why you see Enugu and Abia

Here, what have you guys done to alleviate the already 1.5million stunted children in cursed SW

Like I said, I don't have a problem with you deluding and making yourself happy and troll is welcome as well as that's your segment of strength after.

So......? grin

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 4:36pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Fraudulent oluwale statistics from ofemmmanu cretin to deceive gullible fellows like you, fraudulent statistics that is far away from reality, why do SW leads in vulnerable households according to FG

We have excess poverty in cursed SW

The fact that you keep shouting on top of your finger/voice, screening to prove your imaginary points says a lot about how unrealistic you are.

If you like call it, Olympic sef e no consign me but......
When it's comes to facts and logic I will always be ahead of you because I am well equipped and known being a realistic person.

Cry Oluwole all you want, it's all in your head.

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 4:41pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

Like I said, I don't have a problem with you deluding and making yourself happy and troll is welcome as well as that's your segment of strength after.

So......? grin
You have been screeming delusion on here since, do you actually know youre the one suffering from delusions

I have literally trashed all the point you brought up in this thread
SW leads in brownroof and dilapidated mud houses
SW leads in open defecation
SW leads in malnutrition and stunted growth
SE is way more developed than SW as SW can only be compared to SE villages

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 4:46pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

The fact that you keep shouting on top of your finger/voice, screening to prove your imaginary points says a lot about how unrealistic you are.

If you like call it, Olympic sef e no consign me but......
When it's comes to facts and logic I will always be ahead of you because I am well equipped and known being a realistic person.

Cry Oluwole all you want, it's all in your head.
Realist ko, you're just a usual propagandist just like most of your people

Fact still remain that SE is more developed than SW, Yoruba's are more poverty stricken in reality that's why all your elders are wailing

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 4:48pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
You have been screeming delusion on here since, do you actually know youre the one suffering from delusions

I have literally trashed all the point you brought up in this thread
SW leads in brownroof and dilapidated mud houses
SW leads in open defecation
SW leads in malnutrition and stunted growth
SE is way more developed than SW as SW can only be compared to SE villages

With repeated images like one who's lost his mind? Who dash monkey banana. grin

You only trash that in your head no where else. Any sane person can go through the thread to confirm that.

Take that to the bank. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 4:51pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Realist ko, you're just a usual propagandist just like most of your people

Fact still remain that SE is more developed than SW, Yoruba's are more poverty stricken in reality that's why all your elders are wailing

Now, since you prefer news and believe what you called truth.

You can as well take this to the bank. cool

Hahahahahahaha

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 4:54pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

With repeated images like one who's lost his mind? Who dash monkey banana. grin

You only trash that in your head no where else. Any sane person can go through the thread to confirm that.

Take that to the bank. cheesy
there are thousands picture of your dilapidated region in the net, I just decide you use those few cause it already covered everything, if you like we can start afresh
These image below host millions of dilapidated mud houses, so no need to stress myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 4:59pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

Now, since you prefer news and believe what you called truth.

You can as well take this to the bank. cool

Hahahahahahaha
Believe me you don't want to go there, Omokri has literary said more good(which is fact) to Igbo's than any other, you self you know

Igbo's are pride of black race
Igbo's are richest tribe per capita in Africa
Nnewi have the most millionaire and billionaire than any town in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 5:06pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Believe me you don't want to go there, Omokri has literary said more good(which is fact) to Igbo's than any other, you self you know

Igbo's are pride of black race
Igbo's are richest tribe per capita in Africa
Nnewi have the most millionaire and billionaire than any town in Nigeria

Why jealous of Yoruba greatness. grin

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 5:07pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
there are thousands picture of your dilapidated region in the net, I just decide you use those few cause it already covered everything, if you like we can start afresh
These image below host millions of dilapidated mud houses, so no need to stress myself

Oh, we are back to this, kwa?

Iboland.

The last picture is Imo state in 2022

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by vanunu: 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

Lmao!
Who do you think will buy into your lies, of course, yourself Nah cos the world can't be fooled by your delusion, lies, self-deceit, and denial.

You've suddenly become a broken record repeating same junk and rubbish. What you dey do, no be yourself? But you know what, let me surprise you, as long as these brown roof exist in alaigbo along with this filth and disgusting environment I, will continue to throw it on your face.

Nonsense. Denying IMO again? Next time now, you go claim say the place Nah Niger.

Lmao grin
Once again, Imo in 2O22 mtchew

The brown roof area is Hausa Quarters .
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Putinofrussia: 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Epistles of pain nincompoop, Igbo's can't be trooping into a region like this
lol

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 5:45pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

Why jealous of Yoruba greatness. grin
why would I be jealous of people I'm better than, is that not backwardness? Igbo's are years ahead of Yoruba's in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 5:49pm On May 13, 2022
totit:

Oh, we are back to this, kwa?

Iboland.

The last picture is Imo state in 2022
Ok, after I've defeated you in issue of poverty, malnutrition, open defecation let's go back on how slumish the waste is

Endless slum

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 5:50pm On May 13, 2022
Putinofrussia:

lol

Lamentation of a gbegiri eater

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 5:51pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
why would I be jealous of people I'm better than, is that not backwardness? Igbo's are years ahead of Yoruba's in all ramifications

No one is complaining about that as long as the " I am better than them " remains in your head and only you believe yourself. grin

Even a dog can claim to be better than lion but we all know it remains in its head, the world don't see from delusional perceptive. So, it's ok. grin

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by OFFICIAL336: 5:52pm On May 13, 2022
IreneJane:

Lol, so naija has been a better place niyen , ... for you now , you should have built 1 mansion in banana, 2 in lekki , 3 in Abuja and 10 in ur hometown.. shioor and like at least 100m in ur bank acct.. pls gimme money oo , I need your help.. oloobuku
That is where a typical Aba resident lives in. If you want to see where the rich lives in, check Aba GRA

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 5:53pm On May 13, 2022
Shaolin77:
Ok, after I've defeated you in issue of poverty, malnutrition, open defecation let's go back on how slumish the waste is

Endless slum

Ibaban is a learner where ibo land is. I insist. grin

Below is you reality. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply)

Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) / Why We Endorsed Buhari For Second Term – Seven Governors / Ali Modu Sheriff Attends APC Stakeholders Meeting After Decamping From Pdp(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.