Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Aba Vs Ibadan Development - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Vs Ibadan Development (25304 Views)

Aba Vs Abeokuta Development / Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) / Ibadan in 1976 vs Ibadan in 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by B2mario(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2022
Obamaofusa:

The people known for growth and development even before the inception of Nigeria and until now are the Yorubas.
Igbos have always been backward and barbaric even before they were lumped with the great Yoruba nation by Lugard.
Save for few buildings built by non Yorubas including Igbos,Yorubas own 80% of the properties in Lagos.Yorubas built the roads,markets,infrastructures etc.

70% land in SE gone to erosion.Slums take 10% and brownroofs take 10%.
With 10% remaining land in SE Igboland and your numerous brownroofs,there has never been anybody who uses Igboland and development in the same sentence.Ibadan city will always be more developed than the entire SE Igboland.

Continue deceiving yourself. Every Nigerian knows that Igbos are known for growth, development, progress, resilience, intelligence, riches, smartness, dynamism, and tolerance compared to Yorubas they know for mumurism, envy, jealousy, dirtiness, backwardness, cunning, and untrustworthiness.

Everybody wants to associate with an Igbo man including you because we are the light. You can't come to our place and go back empty stomach, you can't have problem and come to us and go back without having at least little. But most Yoruba men are stingy always looking for who to cheat and eat from his pot or pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by sreamsense: 10:48pm On May 05, 2022
B2mario:

Empty houses in the city? Empty houses where and where and people are still looking for houses to occupy?

Stop living in delusion and stop saying what you did not confirm. Not just because you see us everywhere you go due to our large population you then assumed in your little brain that we are running away from our land. Guy, we Igbos are large in number don't be deceived because Nigerian government has been rigging our population figure. Our cities are excessively filled in their capacities.

If our cities and buildings are empty as you have presumed, ask yourself then why is it that those federal roads in southeast under reconstruction are being extended to 6-8 lane roads, and why is it that even our state governors are extending our two lane roads to 4, 6 or 8 lane roads?

They can't be doing these if actually the people are running away from the land but they are doing so in order to reduce traffic and accommodate the large population.
Large population! You are stilling living under self-deceit. All those buses where Ipob/ESN are hiding, all the surrounding farm lands. How many of them have been occupied despite being small area? Dividing land mass that is sparsely larger than Oyo state into five states is just to compensate for equity not that it really worths dividing into five.

Under normal circumstance, it should be two states Enugu and other if compare to average size of other states. And why blaming federal government on what is your fault during census? Is it federal government that told massob to stop people from participating in census? Even MASSOB later regretted that action.

Even aside that, extending to ten lanes has nothing to do with large population you are claiming because people are compensated by government which make them relocate by extending to empty buses, farmlands to erect another new buildings, but yet still many buses, farmlands not yet filled even as tiny as land is, so your reasons has no base to stand

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 11:17pm On May 05, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Are you talking about these brownroofs in Igboland with 70% land gone to erosion?

Very developed Igboland grin
Be deceiving yourself with old 2011 pictures, SE is the most developed region in Nigeria

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 1:21am On May 06, 2022
Shaolin77:
This is why I said Yoruba's are the most backward on earth, imagine saying that brown roof revaged shithole Ibadan is full of infrastructure grin grin

So brown roof is ur definition of infrastructure grin grin, chai... Yoruba's no go kill me with laugh o

If you are referring to brown as infrastructure, then yes, no place in igboland come close

Why are u repeating same lies that ve being bursted ? South east is a rustic and primitive region.... Imfact a barren one that has no economical value....even to the indigenous...

By the way , u miscreants always ask not to include Lagos to your inferior motive when u guys already knew u can't beat it....

Let me educate u... Former fct started in Lagos island and end in Lagos island.... And it as exit to bear the status for more than 30 years now....

We developed Lagos.... Not your fore father that came here as a economical migrant...

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 1:32am On May 06, 2022
Shaolin77:
Like I've said earlier, remove Lagos, which is developed by all Nigerians, especially Igbos, former FCT with huge FG infrastructure presence, and a no man's land, don't compare those your rotten brownroof homes to any Igbo land
Not only all Nigerians u should have included British and Ghana... Mumu de... Former capital only started from Lagos island and end in Lagos island....it is because u are a foreigner that's why u don't know Lagos history... What of lekki ajah , ikeja and other beautiful developed areas... Are they also developed by fg....and by the way , who cursed your region not to have a place like Lagos...

No body Born of a man that will make a barren land as yours a capital of a country...

Yoruba land u don't want to see

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 1:36am On May 06, 2022
Shaolin77:
Be deceiving yourself with old 2011 pictures, SE is the most developed region in Nigeria

U no get shame again... Look how primitive that pictures looks...

Very poor region

Compare it with dis

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 1:41am On May 06, 2022
Ngorbungor:

You don't know what you are talking about, these are investments that worth more than that.

1. Assa North-Ohaji South Oil and Gas Project - $3.5billion

2. Onitsha-Market: with volume of trade in Onitsha-Market is in excess of $3billion with about 40% of this figure in constant circulation through the unbanked transactions. This translates Onitsha into the city with one of the highest GDP in Nigeria.

You asked for one I gave you two

Bro I didn't get anything similar to dis from my research... It is just a news not a reality...pls show the documentary video here if u have any... Or u keepshot ...
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 1:48am On May 06, 2022
B2mario:

Continue deceiving yourself. Every Nigerian knows that Igbos are known for growth, development, progress, resilience, intelligence, riches, smartness, dynamism, and tolerance compared to Yorubas they know for mumurism, envy, jealousy, dirtiness, backwardness, cunning, and untrustworthiness.

Everybody wants to associate with an Igbo man including you because we are the light. You can't come to our place and go back empty stomach, you can't have problem and come to us and go back without having at least little. But most Yoruba men are stingy always looking for who to cheat and eat from his pot or pocket.
But I do go to your barren region often.... nothing similar to what u prescribed about your peoples.... despites biggest market in Africa as u all claimed , aba still look undeveloped with no motorable roads...
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 1:55am On May 06, 2022
Shaolin77:
I said it, all Yoruba's are now claiming Lagos out of shame

Lagos is no man's land, former FCT, developed by all Nigerians especially Igbos

Look at the pictures of peoples that developed Lagos

Did you see any pic of your nyamiri brother there ? So mechonu...
Igbo go and creat your own Lagos in alaigbo...

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 2:07am On May 06, 2022
Shaolin77:
Normal tax or abnormal tax they are all fraudulent oluwale statistics to massage the ego's of you Slowpoke's

Look at second class citizen in Lagos grin grin grin
Dis is Yoruba land your fore father nnamdi azikwe wanted to claim and lead... But we put him in his rightful place... U great grandson is also following the part of your ancestors...

See Yoruba land.... Land of honey below

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 2:10am On May 06, 2022
Ogunstate u be baba

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 2:12am On May 06, 2022
The land of natural beauty... Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 2:14am On May 06, 2022
I no go anywhere naa ibadan I still dey

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 2:17am On May 06, 2022
Nothing do u my ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 2:23am On May 06, 2022
Lasgidi wko for show..

See city wey nyamiri ancestors dey jealous of

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 2:29am On May 06, 2022
Yoruba land be baba ogun state I don come

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 2:33am On May 06, 2022
Ibadan still dey around gidigba

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 3:31am On May 06, 2022
Ibadan too fine...
I bet any nyamiri state should come out and compete ... Let see something

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 3:33am On May 06, 2022
Ibadan for show... Yoruba lands are blessed

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 3:38am On May 06, 2022
Another super Yoruba city.. lasgidi

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by obaaderemi: 7:04am On May 06, 2022
B2mario:

Most Igbo cities are more developed and organized than ibadan. Forget about the horrific land size of Ibadan. More than 78% of Ibadan is slum with poor and archaic buildings.

And mind you Ibadan is not much larger than Aba as you people always say here that one estate in Ibadan is larger than Aba.

You always use the size of Aba south (78km2) excluding the size of the remaining 5 LGAs to compare the general size of Ibadan of 11 LGAs (3080km2).

Aba information
Ibadan has university of ibadan, Nigeria's highest ranked university by international ranking organizations.

Ibadan's formal retail industry is larger than that of any ibo city. Jericho mall, Foodco (12 outlets), Ventura mall, Shoprite (2 outlets, with one of them being the largest in Nigeria ).

International manufacturing companies in ibadan include Fan Milk (Danish), British American Tobacco( British ), Procter and Gamble (American ), Yale Biscuits ( Lebanese, which is arguably the largest biscuit company in nigeria), etc. Not to mention local manufacturing companies.

Tallest building in ibadan is the cocoa house with 105 metres. How tall is the tallest building in the entire south east?

Stop judging ibadan with the nonsense pictures your stupid envious brothers post on nairaland. If we go by picture test, your entire south east will fail and fall against ibadan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by obaaderemi: 7:34am On May 06, 2022
I don't usually do this ibo vs Yoruba threads, but the ibos should just learn to stop chestbeating and being envious. They should actually be ashamed of themselves and find ways to unite and dig themselves out of the hole their region is instead of creating stupid threads on social media, then run away from their own threads when yorubas bombard them.

See ibo lives below:

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by berbs: 8:02am On May 06, 2022
helinues:
All 5 SE states are just a little bigger than Oyo state in Landmass..

How can you guys be using una 2x2 Abia state to be comparing Oyo state..

What an insult

Na real insult oooo.

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
walefresh3:

Look at second class citizen in Lagos grin grin grin
Dis is Yoruba land your fore father nnamdi azikwe wanted to claim and lead... But we put him in his rightful place... U great grandson is also following the part of your ancestors...

See Yoruba land.... Land of honey below
Shot ur rotten mouth, Igbo's are first class citizen in lagos, you cant be more lagosian than someone who own landed property in most exclusive areas in Lagos, Lagos belongs to all Nigerians just like Abuja, its only you greedy lazy hydraulic soup eaters are dragging it, see what former Minster of work and housing States, he acknowledged the fact that most landed property in Lagos island have been purchased by Igbo's

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 1:50pm On May 06, 2022
walefresh3:

Look at the pictures of peoples that developed Lagos

Did you see any pic of your nyamiri brother there ? So mechonu...
I gbo go and develop Lagos in alaigbo...
Keep deceiving ur disgusting conehead, Igbo's are responsible for most landed property in Lagos, even ur people are confessing

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 1:54pm On May 06, 2022
walefresh3:

U no get shame again... Look how primitive that pictures looks...

Very poor region

Compare it with dis
Zom bie, go to YouTube watch SE cities and watch SW cities and know if you won't be ashamed to be called a Yoruba man, disgusting rickety brown roof and mud houses that depicts of poverty and wretchedness
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:04pm On May 06, 2022
walefresh3:

Not only all Nigerians u should have included British and Ghana... Mumu de... Former capital only started from Lagos island and end in Lagos island....it is because u are a foreigner that's why u don't know Lagos history... What of lekki ajah , ikeja and other beautiful developed areas... Are they also developed by fg....and by the way , who cursed your region not to have a place like Lagos...

No body Born of a man that will make a barren land as yours a capital of a country...

Yoruba land u don't want to see
Like a said earlier all Nigeria's knows Igbo's are the most industrious, innovative and richest tribe in Nigeria, observe the pictures below and see how ur fathers are begging Igbo's not to buy and take over all their lands

You dont know no history of lagos,Lagos was originally founded by Benin, former fct with huge government infrastructure like port, airports, bridges etc, developed by all Nigerians especially Igbo's, now can you tell me what's Yoruba about Lagos, just that its situated in SW doesn't make it any yorubaland

Has any body made brownroof republic yorubaland a capital before, Lagos is not yorubaland

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 2:08pm On May 06, 2022
walefresh3:

Why are u repeating same lies that ve being bursted ? South east is a rustic and primitive region.... Imfact a barren one that has no economical value....even to the indigenous...

By the way , u miscreants always ask not to include Lagos to your inferior motive when u guys already knew u can't beat it....

Let me educate u... Former fct started in Lagos island and end in Lagos island.... And it as exit to hear the status good more than 30 years now....

We developed Lagos.... Not your fore father that came here as a economical migrant...
Go to YouTube and watch SE cities, then watch SW cities, then you will understand why another name of yorubaland is brown roof republic

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2022
Shaolin77:
Go to YouTube and watch SE cities, then watch SW cities, then you will understand why another name of yorubaland is brown roof republic

You meant videos created by your nyamiri brothers... I am here now let compare the two with both video and pictures...

Let see some things...
Furking liar....

It is in the DNA Of ibos generations to jealous Lagos....
I repeat ... It is my state... The land of my ancestors...I am an ijebu man from magbon , and epe...

See my city... You can never see dis kind of look in ibo land... Oya kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2022
Ibadan land for show...

Abeg ... I want to see aba pictures small or any nyamiri villages

Ibadan don come for ya

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2022
Yoruba land is the most developed in Nigeria...
Makke I show oduduwa land in Nigeria...

Small....enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2022
I love nigeria....southwest in pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.