Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Aba Vs Ibadan Development - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Vs Ibadan Development (25308 Views)

Aba Vs Abeokuta Development / Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) / Ibadan in 1976 vs Ibadan in 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by sage(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2022
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_5E-S1yr8g[/url]

Ground tour of Aba from 2 weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 2:30pm On May 02, 2022
B2mario:

After war, the affected area is rebuilt by the government.

Yes, Lagos being the 1st capital of Nigeria. Pls, how old are you?
Which lagos? When last was lagos being the capital. Are you this daunce?

Was Calabar not capital before it was moved to Lagos in 1906?

So if you are asked in school that where is the first capital of Nigeria, this Is how you would have failed woefully blaming your teacher thinking you know more than him.

You don't even know the first Nigeria capital.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by sage(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerians really don’t understand how primitive these so called cities are. Using drone footage to try to make primitive towns look like cities. Neither of these places should be used with the word “developed”. It shows the primitive state Nigerians live in to compare these two places. Aba is a primitive town and Ibadan is not much better. I can post drive through videos of dozens or hundreds of American cities so guys know what cities look like.

And most of these cities are smaller than Ibadan and the same size as Aba. Nigeria is a really primitive looking place

Look at an example of ground footage of a city in China. A place still not considered developed but look at what their cities look like on the ground

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rhnGhnfH1M[/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by babasolution: 2:49pm On May 02, 2022
Yh
Michael004:
Lagos rundown because of yorubas hahahahaha. Can you show us your run up enugu and let compare with Ibadan. I choose Ibadan because both of them were headquarters in the past.

Shall we.

You igbos have failed your region completely.

Ibadan is a filthy place,check African tigress YouTube tour of Ibadan,check the comments people were disgusted by the eyesore called ibadan

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 3:11pm On May 02, 2022
babasolution:
Yh

Ibadan is a filthy place,check African tigress YouTube tour of Ibadan,check the comments people were disgusted by the eyesore called ibadan
Bring up your enugu and let compare to ibadan. Which imaginary people are you talking about. Do you know what disgusting thing they people are saying about enugu.

No be same enugu where una no get water to bath.

Let compare enugu and ibadan in pictures is you are strong enough.

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 3:17pm On May 02, 2022
sage:
Nigerians really don’t understand how primitive these so called cities are. Using drone footage to try to make primitive towns look like cities. Neither of these places should be used with the word “developed”. It shows the primitive state Nigerians live in to compare these two places. Aba is a primitive town and Ibadan is not much better. I can post drive through videos of dozens or hundreds of American cities so guys know what cities look like.

And most of these cities are smaller than Ibadan and the same size as Aba. Nigeria is a really primitive looking place

Look at an example of ground footage of a city in China. A place still not considered developed but look at what their cities look like on the ground

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rhnGhnfH1M[/url]
You are right my brother. Both so called cities are shame.

But for a smaller helmet like aba to look so horrible is a big shame. A smaller city should have greater development than the big one because it won't take much to develop. But as big as ibadan is, it still far better than aba. I have been to both and I know what I am talking.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Smoke55: 5:22pm On May 02, 2022
walefresh3:

Ibadsn is far developed than any city u can think off in the south east.... Ibadsn has better infrastructure with serene environment...
ok
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by sage(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2022
Michael004:
You are right my brother. Both so called cities are shame.

But for a smaller helmet like aba to look so horrible is a big shame. A smaller city should have greater development than the big one because it won't take much to develop. But as big as ibadan is, it still far better than aba. I have been to both and I know what I am talking.

Very true.

Aba is a bit bigger but the longest roads in Aba are all not motorable hence why it’s even smaller to people who visit. Infact if you look at the video of the drive through that is most of motorable Aba right there. Port Harcourt Road, Ohanku, Obohia etc are all longer than say Aba-Owerri road but those sections of town are now no go areas due to lack of roads and they are big areas of the “city”

Yet some silly people here are starting threads left and right to compare Aba to here and there and are only using drone/Helicopter footage to do it.

When people post cities they post ground level pictures. I don’t take seriously anybody posting drone pics. I can post dozens of US cities drive through, Australia, Canada, China etc on the ground level to show people indulging in this mediocrity what a city actually is.

Aba is a very primitive looking place. A few nice newer 4 story buildings don’t change that. Same is also mostly true of Ibadan and most so called “cities” in Nigeria. Primitive hamlets being called cities. It’s a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by israelinvests: 10:29pm On May 02, 2022
sage:
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_5E-S1yr8g[/url]

Ground tour of Aba from 2 weeks ago

That aba be poor zone....

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:51am On May 03, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Apart from ibadan airport were rodents and weeds have turn into their habitation,what other infrastructures do ibadan have,that can not be found in igboland.

Keepshot there.....see your eldorado aba that looks like hell....and u guys are mad to the extend of comparing it to great ibadan

See the video ibo don't want us to see... Aba the best city of nyamiri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_5E-S1yr8g

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ibadanpikin: 6:07am On May 03, 2022
walefresh3:

Keepshot there.....see your eldorado aba that looks like hell....and u guys are mad to the extend of comparing it to great ibadan

See the video ibo don't want us to see... Aba the best city of nyamiri

Skull miner,that is your useless oshogbo slum.

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 6:18am On May 03, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

He pain am am am am....
That's your eldorado....very soon we go dey your domain dey interview your suffer head brothers why Dem dey run comot for alaigbo to Yoruba land....
I dey your poor region in December 2021.... Una dey suffer for that place ... Your people see our land like London...
See your aba wey u take dey compare with ibadan....

The best city in Abba be that o for that matter...

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by OFFICIAL336: 2:34pm On May 03, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga ade I said no project worth 2 billions dollars in the whole of alaigbo.... True or false ?
No project is worth $2 billion in Ibadan. Where una wan see nearly 1 trillion Naira.

We have privately owned projects worth $500 million in ABA. There is no single private project in IBADAN that is worth more than $100 million.

Yorubas are too poor to invest in their states.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

No project is worth $2 billion in Ibadan. Where una wan see nearly 1 trillion Naira.

We have privately owned projects worth $500 million in ABA. There is no single private project in IBADAN that is worth more than $100 million.

Olodo omo ibo.... I am not asking u who own investment... I asked u to name any 2 billions dollars project either by private investor or government in your barren region.....
In southwest .... We have the highest gdp... Highest vat generation, highest igr .... With Nigeria's best infrastructures....
We have light rail built by state government, sea port , eko Atlantic by private investor, biggest refinary in Africa by dangote company and somany more in same Southwest region...
One of the cheapest among dis projects Worth 3 billions dollars.... Can that be said about southeast.....

No single project either by private or government that with 1 billion dollars in the barren east...

ASARI DOKUBO Said south east has no economical value to Nigeria ( He called it a barren land )

Ebele Goodluck Jonathan said south west is the most progressive region....

Pastor omokri said Yoruba is the most successful ethnicity

Former gov of abia said Yoruba is the most suffisticated tribe

And massob leader said ibo is the most foolish tribe

Oya kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

See what u call city in iboland... That region is too poor boy...

No single ibo man worth just 1 billion dollars ..

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2022
See anambra ibo best city

See brown rustic roof everywhere...

Such a primitive town call city by ibo peoples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTJPmSsq1lM

See your brothers doing there normal activities

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

Mumu omo Ina....

See your primitive town u call city...anufia
Enugu dilapidated place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA3cOmGTE00

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by OFFICIAL336: 9:03am On May 04, 2022
walefresh3:

Olodo omo ibo.... I am not asking u who own investment... I asked u to name any 2 billions dollars project either by private investor or government in your barren region.....
In southwest .... We have the highest gdp... Highest vat generation, highest igr .... With Nigeria's best infrastructures....
We have light rail built by state government, sea port , eko Atlantic by private investor, biggest refinary in Africa by dangote company and somany more in same Southwest region...
One of the cheapest among dis projects Worth 3 billions dollars.... Can that be said about southeast.....

No single project either by private or government that with 1 billion dollars in the barren east...

ASARI DOKUBO Said south east has no economical value to Nigeria ( He called it a barren land )

Oya kill yourself
We are talking about Aba vs Ibadan and this one is naming projects in Lagos.

Aba power project is $500 million while Seplat Imo gas project is $700 million. Seplat and Aba Geometric Power are both indigenous companies. Name just one $100 million project in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Kuruptnigga: 9:07am On May 04, 2022
walefresh3:

Mumu omo Ina....

Enugu dilapidated place

Enugu city

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by obaaderemi: 9:13am On May 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Yet SW has more vulnerable households. The only reason we this truth stood out was the survey was not done by NBS
Where's the survey?
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Kuruptnigga: 9:13am On May 04, 2022
walefresh3:

Mumu omo Ina....

Enugu dilapidated place

More

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by obaaderemi: 9:15am On May 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Where's the $500m project in aba?

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Kuruptnigga: 9:18am On May 04, 2022
Lets keep tribalism aside. Both cities are still developing. More on Enugu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Kuruptnigga: 9:27am On May 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ngorbungor(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2022
walefresh3:

Oya kill yourself

You don't know what you are talking about, these are investments that worth more than that.

1. Assa North-Ohaji South Oil and Gas Project - $3.5billion

2. Onitsha-Market: with volume of trade in Onitsha-Market is in excess of $3billion with about 40% of this figure in constant circulation through the unbanked transactions. This translates Onitsha into the city with one of the highest GDP in Nigeria.

You asked for one I gave you two

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ngorbungor(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

We are talking about Aba vs Ibadan and this one is naming projects in Lagos.

Aba power project is $500 million while Seplat Imo gas project is $700 million. Seplat and Aba Geometric Power are both indigenous companies. Name just one $100 million project in Ibadan

1. Inner galaxy is worth more than $100 million
2. Ariara international market worth over $2billion
3. Geometric power is worth $500 million

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2022
Ngorbungor:

You don't know what you are talking about, these are investments that worth more than that.

1. Assa North-Ohaji South Oil and Gas Project - $3.5billion

2. Onitsha-Market: with volume of trade in Onitsha-Market is in excess of $3billion with about 40% of this figure in constant circulation through the unbanked transactions. This translates Onitsha into the city with one of the highest GDP in Nigeria.

You asked for one I gave you two

Furking liar... I will burst your lies soon wait small...

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ngorbungor(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2022
walefresh3:

Furking liar... I will burst your lies soon wait small...

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/06/26/shell-to-build-3-5-billion-gas-plant-in-imo-state/

This project is about 70% as we speak the project is located at obigwe in Assa north in Ohaji Egbema local government area of imo state.

There is Walter Smith's refinery that has started producing and they has started expansion from 5000bp to 50000pb at the moment they has invested close to $250 million still counting.

As for Onitsha-Market please google it please

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2022
Dis is what we call development in Yoruba land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQFQ5KdWHM0

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 5:49pm On May 04, 2022
walefresh3:

What prove do you have to dis your fake assertion ? Is it because of the mediocrity video the op posted above...can u compare that with dis one below ...
These are the most expensive residential areas 8n Nigeria . And all the estates in the video are built by the yoruba Realtors....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odmIxl5eOqo
Stop showing us no man's land you skullers, stop showing us beautiful houses in Lagos owned by Igbos and other Nigerians, show us Yoruba land like ekiti, osun, Ogun, oyo, ondo, if you like wail from morning to night, it won't change the reality on ground in sadwaste yellowbaland, rickety brown roof and dilapidated mud houses, everyone already know how cursed and backwards yellowbaland is, even yellowbas are ashamed of it that's why they always claim Lagos(no Man's Land)

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 5:59pm On May 04, 2022
walefresh3:

Let see pictures of the same aba and compare it with ibadan...
Then we move to your anambra and ogun state... Then enugu with ondo.... Finally Lagos and the whole of alaigbo....
Compare what? Stop mentioning your dilapidated rickety mud house enclave alongside world class developed Igbo states, saying Enugu, Onitsha should be compared to backward Ogun, Oyo ondo is like comparing New York, Shanghai, Beijing to makoko slum in Lagos

please don't try this again

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2022
Shaolin77:
Stop showing us no man's land you skullers, stop showing us beautiful houses in Lagos owned by Igbos and other Nigerians, show us Yoruba land like ekiti, osun, Ogun, oyo, ondo, if you like wail from morning to night, it won't change the reality on ground in sadwaste yellowbaland, rickety brown roof and dilapidated mud houses, everyone already know how cursed and backwards yellowbaland is, even yellowbas are ashamed of it that's why they always claim Lagos(no Man's Land)

We control your destiny at will here in Lagos... I am from the same Lagos ... Magbon and epe....I married beautiful lady from imo....
I can tell u vividly that your region is backward and under developed.... We owned Lagos ... It is our heritage.... Out of jealousy , u called my state a no man's Land... Likewise your anambra and enugu belong to Benin....ode

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Ortom Accused Of Ordering His Aides To Beat Up A Lady In Church (Photos) / Ambode Completes Construction Of 500m Imeke-Ajido Bridge With Pedestrian Walkway / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.