Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) (52787 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / My Sister's Husband Is Lazy But He Helps Her With House Chores / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Tvoice: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing like peaceful polygamy.Because they are not in the same place. Let them be in the same location, and you will see warful polygamy.

Exactly, u will see different display of characters, from one native doctor's house to another

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by MartinCorridon: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2022

That's a well domesticated woman.

You gotta tame your women. Some can be very wild.

Your gbola and your pocket and a sweet mouth = best chances of success.

You must be an expert liar and manipulator.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by JovialJune(f): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
And so? Is it mandatory for all women to accept nonsense because some do? Or what exactly is the point of this thread

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Heavensent01(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar The dad must be a real niggar

a man that love many pussies is a pussy ass niggar?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by XchangeRate: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oc
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Successjoel123: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Do you knw you can be a car tracker installer with just 20k?

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by sunnydike1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by vRendoh(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing like peaceful polygamy.Because they are not in the same place. Let them be in the same location, and you will see warful polygamy.

Is there peaceful monogamy? Na the load wey you carry naim you know. As long a woman is involved, na your luck. The social media should mind their business. They spoil and agitate some women that would ordinary don't mind another mate.
My take is , people should mind their business and peace in the home is not dependent on the marriage type.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by AfroKnight: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
This man is enjoying.

Magnoliaa and Palema007, come and see. You people better come and collect my rings o. This is your last warning!

I will follow another babe o!

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by ButterBurger: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jestin:
What are some men doing with two wives self ? Only one woman self na wahala
since one wife self na wahala, then all die na die, so make we dey run polygamy dey go abeg, na so e be from ancient and for ages.
So woman cannot control what a man should do or not. They can only advice. Simple.
Afterall, different pvssies, different feelings for man.
If one dey give you wahala, d other one fit give you peace of mind, knowing they are two contestants lol.
If na one, yanga go plenty

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Blackmanpro: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
She dey pursue bad energy out no time
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hmmmmm, he has not finishing solving the problem of his first wife, he want to add more problem to himself.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Sultty(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
na bra and costay ur old man see pack tongue
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nothing good about polygamy.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

So what do we make of marriages in Islam where some marry up to four and they all stay under the same roof?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by RexTramadol1: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Olosho feminists will start calling her all kinds of names.

Woman wey get sense.

No be some anfani adugbo wey boys don sample finish....

Like T**t* D**k & *Ya*o O*o

If you know you know. I come in peace.

Kikikiki

To**o D*K* and Iy**o Oj* u mean
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Massiveglory: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Not all. I have an uncle that married three wives, and all of them living together. Just different flats, but same building and nothing like fight.
You are yet to see or they are forming for you. No matter how peaceful they look. As long as they are in the same place, there is problem there.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Ashirioluwa: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wawelexy:

you re wrong tho. I have seen some live peacefully together and also love each other kids.

That’s what they want public to see. Boy you don’t know what is going on behind the scenes.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by hopexter(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

If there was any warful polygamy, the North won’t still be practicing it. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley nice to see they are harmonious
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

Have you seen Sunny Ade's wives before? You'd think differently if you have. They always appear in same attire to occasions. They are all educated , mind you and with children doing great across the globe. One of them is even a american...Have you heard of queen aniva-aniva before? She relocated from America to Nigeria. She owns the popular Wearable Art House at lekki. I am not in support of polygamy but if that's where you have found yourself in, you can manage it well. Those who always fought in those days were affected mainly by illiteracy.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by abbey621(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
JovialJune:
And so? Is it mandatory for all woman to accept nonsense because some do? Or what exactly is the point of this thread

The point is when you see other women accepting what you cannot, do not automatically look down upon them and call them fools. We all can't reason the same way!

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Jamie0147: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
I agree with you gaby becos even for Bible if you read and see Watin happen to those people wey marry more than one you go see say nothing like peace bro.. Jesus way say make one man leave he mama and papa house go marry one woman e get why he do am like dat... Even with one wife wahala no dey finish not to talk about two
Massiveglory:

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Massiveglory: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wawelexy:

you re wrong tho. I have seen some live peacefully together and also love each other kids.

Either they are deceiving you or you are deceiving yourself.
No matter how peaceful they claim, it is a deceit. Polygamy is filled with hidden hate, charms, fights, beefs, etc

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by PHIPEX(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

Not in all cases, I've seem co-wives live peacefully under same roof.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Mumusaphire: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

You are yet to see or they are forming for you. No matter how peaceful they look. As long as they are in the same place, there is problem there.
for how many years. Even there kids are married and have kids. So they are all granny.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yul edochie made polygamy trend...osinachi's death own was domestic violence...chrisland school and sex video now it's the girl and dog issue...who was videoing this exactly? cos i don't get,and yh na polygamy dey trend now so they too wan join for the trend. If it's good for them it's nobody biz their life,i am happy 4 dem.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by kingyakos: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wawelexy:

Maybe they're practicing Muslim religion
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by drmuchin: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Iron Man
Okonkwo of Things Fall Àpart
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Utanisco:
A complete african man is polygamous naturally

Stupid satanic family
Mind what you say. What would you say of living beings today, who were born under same circumstance....die or commit suicide?

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by JovialJune(f): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
koolaid87:
Black people, do away with religion.

You do not have to buy any c0ck and bull stories before having a relationship with your maker.

Religion pushed us down to the bottom of the food chain.

BTW, much respect to the OG for keeping his women in check.

Low esteem, is it only blacks that are religious? Whites and other races are not religious and have their religion? You black men will never use your cognitive dissonance and intelligence on something meaningful except corruption, killing, fraud, Yahoo, and recently, the new wave of the moment, polygamy. Does religion make you breed senselessly and become fruitless

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Freelane33(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Those generations . I give it to them 100. %

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law / Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death