Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) (52780 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / My Sister's Husband Is Lazy But He Helps Her With House Chores / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 7:55am On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

This osinachi that died, was it because her husband was polygamous? I heard theres a man disemboweled his young wife in Jos. Was it because the man was polygamous?

Her death has nothing do with being in monogamous marriage. Wrong comparison!!! Worst thing happens in polygamous homes!!!
Osinachi husband had a child for another woman. Technically, the man is polygamous.
Majority of miscreants and thugs in SW are Muslims who are products of polygamous homes. Majority of insurgents, bandits and kidnappers in the north are products of polygamous homes.
Most criminals in SE/SS are products of out of wedlock pregnancy.
Dysfunctional homes are threat to society. Polygamous homes are dysfunctional homes.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 7:59am On May 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Her death has nothing do with being in monogamous marriage. Wrong comparison!!! Worst thing happens in polygamous homes!!!
Osinachi husband had a child for another woman. Technically, the man is polygamous.
Majority of miscreants and thugs in SW are Muslims who are products of polygamous homes. Majority of insurgents, bandits and kidnappers in the north are products of polygamous homes.
Most criminals in SE/SS are products of out of wedlock pregnancy.
Dysfunctional homes are threat to society. Polygamous homes are dysfunctional homes.

This osinachi that died, was it because her husband was polygamous? I heard theres a man disemboweled his young wife in Jos. Was it because the man was polygamous?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Pharaohny: 8:16am On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Olosho feminists will start calling her all kinds of names.

Woman wey get sense.

No be some anfani adugbo wey boys don sample finish....

Like T**t* D**k & *Ya*o O*o

If you know you know. I come in peace.

Enter heaven make i see
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Tulsaguy: 8:30am On May 01, 2022
Pharaohny:

Enter heaven make i see
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I kee person ni? grin grin

I only air my view in the national assembly.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Brodahud: 9:24am On May 01, 2022
U r against polygamy but same people will still stand and clap for Dangote.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Brodahud: 9:32am On May 01, 2022
This my generation are confuse,u all support and clap for Dangote,Ned Nwanko and all this politicians and rich men that have 2 or more wives.but wen it comes to a common man then it's a sin or polygamy bad.bloody hypocrites.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by AfroKnight: 9:52am On May 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Haba now. cheesy You dey fear? I just say make you pick. You know if na gifts wey I wan give you? As a show of my protection and claim on you. In case you want to be forgetting whose you are. smiley

Only you want to be enjoying me? You don’t want to share me with others? No. It’s not done that way. Don’t be selfish. I’m enough for at least 3 women with sizeable soft yansh.

Don’t limit my potential grin
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Exceed15: 10:30am On May 01, 2022
Wawelexy:

you re wrong tho. I have seen some live peacefully together and also love each other kids.

Underneath is fire.. don't be deceived.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2022
AfroKnight:

Honestly, my nickname is broda Faithfulness. Ask dem in my area. grin
Naso

Happy New Month. Boda faithfulnesscheesy

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Kindheartedgirl(f): 11:37am On May 01, 2022
You just said Islam they are known already and it's also a tradition.quote author=NamelessOGBENI post=112410574]
So what do we make of marriages in Islam where some marry up to four and they all stay under the same roof? [/quote]

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by galaxy2020(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2022
My maternal grandfather, married 18 wives, they all lived with him until his death in 1983. Even after his death, none left his home. The last wife is the only one still alive. They rest died and were buried in my grandfather's land. My grandmum was wife number 8. I kept wondering how he could manage all of them (including the over 100 children), without much crisis?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 11:59am On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

I have answered your question. Read through my comment again.
Any man with 2 wives is what?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Teleprompter(f): 12:24pm On May 01, 2022
The one packing the items is the second wife. She married with terms and conditions that she understood. That’s all
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Teleprompter(f): 12:27pm On May 01, 2022
galaxy2020:
My maternal grandfather, married 18 wives, they all lived with him until his death in 1983. Even after his death, none left his home. The last wife is the only one still alive. They rest died and were buried in my grandfather's land. My grandmum was wife number 8. I kept wondering how he could manage all of them (including the over 100 children), without much crisis?

In those days, one did not get married for love but for convenience. Many of those women did not have personal dreams of accomplishment and achievements outside bearing children and looking after them.

Polygamy would work fine under those circumstances or conditions.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 12:36pm On May 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

I have answered your question. Read through my comment again.
Any man with 2 wives is what?

You still haven't answered my questions:

This osinachi that died, was it because her husband was polygamous?

I heard theres a man disemboweled his young wife in Jos. Was it because the man was polygamous?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 12:38pm On May 01, 2022
Teleprompter:

In those days, one did not get married for love but for convenience. Many of those women did not have personal dreams of accomplishment and achievements outside bearing children and looking after them.

Polygamy would work fine under those circumstances or conditions.

And it worked under MKO Abiola. Did his wives not have ambition outside bearing children?

Are u saying that all the women in monogamous marriages all have ambition outside bearing children?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Teleprompter(f): 12:47pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

And it worked under MKO Abiola. Did his wives not have ambition outside bearing children?

Are u saying that all the women in monogamous marriages all have ambition outside bearing children?
Many women in monogamous marriages have no ambitions as well.
It worked for MKO because he was a selfless Muslim, and he was so rich and busy.
I’m just trying to say why it works for some and would never work for others.
Monogamy on its own has many challenges but polygamy would make it worse in many cases.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by 2whiteangel(f): 12:51pm On May 01, 2022
wiquote author=gaby post=112406422]Peaceful polygamy[/quote]
Definitely your mum is the second wife
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 12:52pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered my questions:

I heard theres a man disemboweled his young wife in Jos. Was it because the man was polygamous?

Is the man not a polygamous?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 12:56pm On May 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Is the man not a polygamous?

You still haven't answered the simple questions:

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 12:57pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered the simple questions:

I have answered your question.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by gaby(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2022
2whiteangel:
wiquote author=gaby post=112406422]Peaceful polygamy
Definitely your mum is the second wife

Okay
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 12:59pm On May 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

I have answered your question.

You haven't madam:

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 12:59pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't madam:

Call me sir next time.
have answered your question.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 1:15pm On May 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Call me sir next time.
have answered your question.

This osinachi that died, was it because her husband was polygamous? Yes or no

I heard theres a man disemboweled his young wife in Jos. Was it because the man was polygamous? Simple yes or no
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by galaxy2020(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2022
You are right to some extent. Even in our present days, some women are married off not for love and not for convenience. It is by FORCE, just to obey their religion blindly.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 1:40pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

I heard theres a man disemboweled his young wife in Jos. Was it because the man was polygamous? Simple yes or no
I have answered your question, Mr.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 1:42pm On May 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

I have answered your question, Mr.

You haven't:

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 1:43pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't:

have answered your question. If you have not satisfied, rest.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 1:48pm On May 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

have answered your question. If you have not satisfied, rest.

Bro You haven't:

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by AfroKnight: 1:48pm On May 01, 2022
Palema007:
Naso

Happy New Month. Boda faithfulnesscheesy

Happy new month baby. What are you cooking today? grin

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law