Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) (52735 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / My Sister's Husband Is Lazy But He Helps Her With House Chores / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by AfroKnight: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Palema007:
Afro, Afro I can't see what you type well, network is bad.

cheesy
You say wetin?

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by abbey621(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
JovialJune:

And so what if they are seen as fools? Is it only women that condemn polygamy? Even some guys here condemn polygamy and see them as fools, so what exactly is your point? The daughter said she can't be like her mom, is it compulsory for her to be like her mom

I'm not here to argue like school children, you were the one that asked what's the point of the post and I gave you the answer. You can follow up with the author if you're hungry for an argument....PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by coolegbo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Introducing Breathe Talks

BREATHE TALKS is an interactive, informative and educative programme on WhatsApp platform where issues relating to everyday lives are discussed. Answers to social, emotional, psychological and financial situations are discussed from time to time by season professionals in the field, and YOU!

OUR CORE AIM at BREATHE TALKS is to enable you strive and triumph in the social environment as much as we can, and collectively find a way out of the invincible obstacles in our lives, and the society at large.

Other benefits include:
* Periodic job postings (Only by the Admins)
* Birthday shout outs
* Opportunities to market your products/ services
*And many more.

Launching our first discussion on 10/05/2022. We want you to be part of it.

Join us today via this link
https:///JkujUSUWIqNDhEIfCzfrl5
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing like peaceful polygamy.Because they are not in the same place. Let them be in the same location, and you will see warful polygamy.

Don't let home video plots fool you.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
AfroKnight:

cheesy
You say wetin?
grin cheesy

I can't do polygamy ooo, the day he tries polygamy it's the day it all ends. cheesy May not be physically separated but believe me he would know he lost me.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by JovialJune(f): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
abbey621:

I'm not here to argue like school children, you were the one that asked what's the point of the post and I gave you the answer. You can follow up with the author if you're hungry for an argument....PEACE!

As expected, they run away when backed in a corner with questions they know they cant answer without insulting themselves, sad lots.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by AfroKnight: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Palema007:
grin cheesy

I can't do polygamy ooo, the day he tries polygamy it's the day it all ends. cheesy May not be physically separated but believe me he would know he lost me.

Hmmm. I feel you. Faithfulness is important. That’s why I’m a faithful guy always.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Utanisco:
A complete african man is polygamous naturally

Stupid satanic family

Satanic kwa bros haba
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Kpengla(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419181/woman-helps-husband-pack-things-wife-nigeria-photo-video/

Very foolish guy...he thinks she's happy doing it

That is how he will carry that foolishness to meet the second woman and she go knack correct jazz enter put for im body grin
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Kpengla(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The dad must be a real niggar
Although ain't no niggar of multiple wives ...am a niggar of one wife but multiple girlfriend outside

When I say multiple girl friends....I mean multiple girl friends....more than thirty girl friends

HIV loading grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing like peaceful polygamy. Because they are not in the same place. [s] Let them be in the same location, and you will see warful polygamy [/s] .

But she still helped her husband pack things for the other wife? Did the husband force her? Not everyone carry this life on their head.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by 2elliot: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
The white man really dobys strong thing sha, na hypo dem use wash our brains away. My grand father and my father all had polygamous home. My grand father's wives were so peaceful that one would think they were sisters. They did virtually everything together. A woman that will not give you peace of mind because you married other women beside her would never give younoeace of mind if you married only her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
JovialJune:

You guys are so daft that to counter my points is very difficult for you, the only thing that can come out of your brain is "bitter", then the next thing is to assume the lady is either single or old, later y"all with boss you are the logical one, come push me out of my house now, ode.
Lol,u sound bitter enough,in my journey of life,i did meet girls like u,am not surprised,and i know how they all ended up,toxic selfish and bitter souls..how do u want anyone to counter something thats Totally trash.. sometimes u people think so high of yourselves meanwhile you re just another regular trash waiting to be dumbed..nobody cares to counter any trash u said there ,we can only identify u and thats all what matters for now

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
This man is enjoying.

Magnolia and Palema 007, come and see. You people better come and collect my rings o. This is your last warning!

I will follow another babe o!

Pick one, babe. smiley

- Bomb
- Grenade
- Toxic gases
- Knives, swords and other sharp metallic objects
- Transformer
- Mike Tyson, Osama, Hitler and Kim Jung-un combined in one person.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
AfroKnight:

Hmmm. I feel you. Faithfulness is important. That’s why I’m a faithful guy always.
Why you too dey lie like this.?

Maggie must hear this! cheesy
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Mimipowers: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wawu!!

Relocation Sales

Almost new generator for sale.... . Used for a month
Price 90k (Non negotiable)

2 iPhone 12 pro max 256 BH 100 grey 510k / 128h BH88 blue 480k both prices are fixed

Samsung A12 (Need to change the screen) perfectly working and used for less than a year
35k Non negotiable 64gb, 4gb ram

AC 1hp very cool
50k last (SOLD

32" LG smart TV 70k (SOLD)

43" Inches LG HD TV 125k (Only 5 months used)

2 Pieces of Gotv Decorder with their Remote and antenna... Both used for less than 4 months... 6k each

3 months Hairer Thermocool Table Top Fridge (with a mini freezer) very new

Call/whatsapp 070...69453538

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Pick one, babe. smiley

- Bomb
- Grenade
- Toxic gases
- Transformer
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Egoveen: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
You don jam my car oyibo repete grin
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by abbey621(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
JovialJune:

As expected, they run away when backed in a corner with questions they know they cant answer without insulting themselves, sad lots.

There was no insult, I just referred you to the right person afterall I'm not the one that made the post, I just answered your question of "WHAT IS THE POINT?" . Remove emotions from the argument and you'll see that I've actually saved you time and energy......Don't be an ingrate!

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
joyandfaith:
Nothing good about polygamy.

Except that most killings between couples these days tend to come from monogamous families. Talk with facts and evidences, not nollywood movies.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Omo long story cut short ,one man's food is anothers poison,i have seen peaceful unions talk of bf and gf relationship,mono marriages and poly marriages too,same way ,i have seen disastrous unions ,even some people who re single,are at war with themselves,for me , the term polygamy is not the problem but the individuals involved,if i have my way,i know when i said my way,i know what i mean,am gonna marry even more than 10 wives ,even more ,if i have my way...and love them all equally ..my wife already knows that ...i discussed that already even before we got married,see if u wanna enjoy any Union,engage with matured minds ,and this has nothing to do with age..

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
maasoap:

Except that most killings between couples these days tend to come from monogamous families. Talk with facts and evidences, not nollywood movies.

I don't watch nollywood movies. Majority of miscreants and thugs in SW are Muslims who are products of polygamous homes. Majority of insurgents, bandits and kidnappers in the north are products of polygamous homes.
Most criminals in SE/SS are products of out of wedlock pregnancy.
Dysfunctional homes are threat to society. Polygamous homes are dysfunctional homes.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by AfroKnight: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Pick one, babe. smiley

- Bomb
- Grenade
- Toxic gases
- Transformer

Please what happen? Hope nothing? Am I safe? cheesy grin did I offend you?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by AfroKnight: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Palema007:
Why you too dey lie like this.?

Maggie must hear this! cheesy

Honestly, my nickname is broda Faithfulness. Ask dem in my area. grin
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by oluwamaich(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
What is Africa.
Is there no destination in Africa.

I hope your dad doesn't land in River Benue
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Kay25(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Na because your mom dey better side..

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by macho44(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The dad must be a real niggar
Although ain't no niggar of multiple wives ...am a niggar of one wife but multiple girlfriend outside

When I say multiple girl friends....I mean multiple girl friends....more than thirty girl friends
Bros na STD Dey Find You So
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
Please what happen? Hope nothing? Am I safe? cheesy grin did I offend you?

Haba now. cheesy You dey fear? I just say make you pick. You know if na gifts wey I wan give you? As a show of my protection and claim on you. In case you want to be forgetting whose you are. smiley
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by tragergeorge(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wawelexy:

you re wrong tho. I have seen some live peacefully together and also love each other kids.
I'm telling you,,,just across the next street here got to wives still living together for over 10yrs after the man has past away,,,some kids still around but lots of the already married and they do come to the compound chill together like friends, both the girls and the guys are all living like friends

2 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by redcliff: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing like peaceful polygamy.Because they are not in the same place. Let them be in the same location, and you will see warful polygamy.

Oga there are some poeple that live peacefully in polygamy. This one no be say them say, I have seen it with my eyes. infact the man sef is dead and the two women are living like sisters with their children at the time, they are all grown and left the house now, but the women are still living together and them no remarry. They are Igbo by the way.

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by AbuAeesha: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

Oga the point is that the man is running a polygamous family and its peaceful.
sometimes pple don't need to live together bfr they become threats to one another.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by baretalk: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
In African traditions, a man can marry more than one wife, talk more of now that they are more women than men, who go marry the rest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.