Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) (52778 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / My Sister's Husband Is Lazy But He Helps Her With House Chores / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by EgunMogaji2: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Unless it’s not the USA then I call BS.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by JovialJune(f): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
abbey621:

The point is when you see other women accepting what you cannot, do not automatically look down upon them and call them fools. We all can't reason the same way!

Who called them fools Or who is looking down upon them?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Tulsaguy: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Kikikiki
To**o D*K* and Iy**o Oj* u mean
Bad guy grin go for coding
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

I have an uncle with 5 wives...they live in the same house with their children and they eat from the same pot...no one is allowed to have a separate pot
I guess they are muslims...it's allowed

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by DonroxyII: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing like peaceful polygamy.Because they are not in the same place. Let them be in the same location, and you will see warful polygamy.
There is no Perfect relationship anywhere but this seems fair!
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by abbey621(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
JovialJune:

Who called them fools Or who is looking down upon them?

Your gender. Majority of your gender cosnider such women as fools even the pikin said she can never be like her mom.

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by President2001(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
If the second wife aware she may not take it lightly
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by JovialJune(f): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

So what do we make of marriages in Islam where some marry up to four and they all stay under the same roof?

Hausas do not let their wives stay in one roof, they usually have different houses in same compound.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by AyeMoJuba: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Olosho feminists will start calling her all kinds of names.

Woman wey get sense.

No be some anfani adugbo wey boys don sample finish....

Like T**t* D**k & *Ya*o O*o

If you know you know. I come in peace.

grin grin

Did you say Tonto Dike and Iyabo Ojo?...abi i no hear well well ni?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Massiveglory: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
PHIPEX:
Not in all cases, I've seem co-wives live peacefully under same roof.
They are deceiving u. No matter how peaceful they show, Na lie. There is fight, hatred , instigatings, charms, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by ACCURETE(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing like peaceful polygamy.Because they are not in the same place. Let them be in the same location, and you will see warful polygamy.

u are right both not all cases
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by JovialJune(f): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
abbey621:

Your gender. Majority of your gender cosnider such women as fools even the pikin said she can never be like her mom.

And so what if they are seen as fools? Is it only women that condemn polygamy? Even some guys here condemn polygamy and see them as fools, so what exactly is your point? The daughter said she can't be like her mom, is it compulsory for her to be like her mom

4 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by vikstandon(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by PHIPEX(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

They are deceiving u. No matter how peaceful they show, Na lie. There is fight, hatred , instigatings, charms, etc.
Even husband and wife living in same house fight. As much as we discourage polygamy, there are peaceful polygamous families.

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
JovialJune:

Hausas do not let their wives stay in one roof, they usually have different houses in same compound.
You're speaking for a tribe how about other tribes practicing the same religion.

Even with the Hausas you just painted up there will always have an exception to that rule.

P.S: We might need to redefined 'under one roof'

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
This man is enjoying.

Magnolia a and Palema 007, come and see. You people better come and collect my rings o. This is your last warning!

I will follow another babe o!
Afro, Afro I can't see what you type well, network is bad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The dad must be a real niggar
Although ain't no niggar of multiple wives ...am a niggar of one wife but multiple girlfriend outside

When I say multiple girl friends....I mean multiple girl friends....more than thirty girl friends
Slawormiir! Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by emmyN(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jestin:
What are some men doing with two wives self ? Only one woman self na wahala

That's because there are no checks and balances. When you have two, three, you start to enjoy the true bliss of marriage cheesy
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
All these young men supporting 2 wives are just doing so online to spite some ladies (They know they can’t try such) and others are already in the mess and trying to console themselves.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by newoffer: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
I love dis offshore husband thing. There won't be quarrel if you are drilling very well
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by ivolt: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

I have an uncle with 5 wives...they live in the same house with their children and they eat from the same pot...no one is allowed to have a separate pot
Expect world war 3 when he dies. They are lying low now because of what they might lose.
I have seen this happen before.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by emmyN(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
JovialJune:
And so? Is it mandatory for all women to accept nonsense because some do? Or what exactly is the point of this thread

You've been crying since this Yul's news broke out. Take it easy on yourself. A lot of us are messing with y'all heads and it's working cheesy
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
JovialJune:

Low esteem, is it only blacks that are religious? Whites and other races are not religious and have their religion? You black men will never use your cognitive dissonance and intelligence on something meaningful except corruption, killing, fraud, Yahoo, and recently, the new wave of the moment, polygamy. Does religion make you breed senselessly and become fruitless
What does this silly mean as new wave, what's new,abeg shift,you sound very bitter. .. nobody is asking u to be a second wife ,not even first wife self so sit ur ass down
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Realists:

There is Beauty in polygamous marriage, those against it, are victims of broken homes, which happens to any marriage irrespective of been monogamy or polygamy.

You know this did not make sense abi?

Only people from broken homes are against polygamy?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Paulianfa(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Abroad pusssy dey hungry am, strong man...
One love Sir
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Valkrie: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Massiveglory:

How where our forefathers and those before then did it and remain peaceful? In those days the main wife even marry any beautiful woman she sees and admire for the husband with her own money and respect and love still remain in the family...!!!

Our confusion started when we try to be European and want to act like one and take up their religion against what we know to be true and believed in...!!!

Blacks are not whites and its high time we know this...there is nothing like cheating in the African tradition when it comes to men....they simply marry who they feel they like and the issue of cheating never comes up....!! Its all these church teaching of one man, one wife that is causing all these problem for people and majority are confused...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Blackmanpro:
She dey pursue bad energy out no time

Another angu
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by JovialJune(f): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Obinna666:

What does this silly mean as new wave, what's new,abeg shift,you sound very bitter. .. nobody is asking u to be a second wife ,not even first wife self so sit ur ass down

You guys are so daft that to counter my points is very difficult for you, the only thing that can come out of your brain is "bitter", then the next thing is to assume the lady is either single or old, later y"all with boss you are the logical one, come push me out of my house now, ode.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by JovialJune(f): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Realists:

There is Beauty in polygamous marriage, those against it, are victims of broken homes, which happens to any marriage irrespective of been monogamy or polygamy.

Those against polygamy are victims of broken homes? Did you really use your brain before you typed that?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.