Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) (52785 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / My Sister's Husband Is Lazy But He Helps Her With House Chores / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by serial37: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The dad must be a real niggar
Although ain't no niggar of multiple wives ...am a niggar of one wife but multiple girlfriend outside

When I say multiple girl friends....I mean multiple girl friends....more than thirty girl friends
I hope you use protection because HIV is real thank you
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wawelexy:

you re wrong tho. I have seen some live peacefully together and also love each other kids.
Did you scan their heart?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by koolaid87: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
JovialJune:

Low esteem, is it only blacks that are religious? Whites and other races are not religious and have their religion? You black men will never use your cognitive dissonance and intelligence on something meaningful except corruption, killing, fraud, Yahoo, and recently, the new wave of the moment, polygamy. Does religion make you breed senselessly and become fruitless

You're definitely emotional smiley

I wasn't interested in the content of the thread (polygamy)

Im only pointing out a fact that religion is the bed rock of our problem as black people.

Foreigners have infiltrated all our institutions and acts as our role models which inadvertently affects us psychologically, making us to look unto them (foreginers) for everything.

Black folks are definitely not the only religious but the only gullible and foolish people of faith. They're the only one that'll march to church to ask God things that their politicians are politically obligated to provide.

You ask if religion makes you breed senselessly? I don't care about that. Its part of our culture to have numerous wives. And there's nothing wrong with that as long as all parties involved are not being coerced or abused. Its personal choice to either stay or leave.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Babalola0920: 12:55am On May 01, 2022
That's why most of your generation that slept or whose dog eat there pussy because they feel too pride to share a man
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by toprealman: 1:01am On May 01, 2022
Still won't stop the gorimakpa headed man from chasing after FB runs girls.....sorry actresses.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by alexola20(m): 1:57am On May 01, 2022
You see this kain woman,I no dey trust dem.

Oriṣa jẹ npe meji obinrin o denu.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Emdebby2: 2:46am On May 01, 2022
A woman marries one husband but a man marries more than one. This life no balance.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:46am On May 01, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing like peaceful polygamy.Because they are not in the same place. Let them be in the same location, and you will see warful polygamy.

Polygamy didn't start 2day its been on since biblical days and it's not perfect just like monogamy isn't perfect.

The only think that makes it less popular is new biblical teachings and western civilization views asides that its just another type of marriage which can work fine or have issues.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 3:04am On May 01, 2022
That is why it is called understanding and maturity, it is love, but I do t encourage polygamy, one wife is ok for a man..
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by space9880: 3:47am On May 01, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The dad must be a real niggar
Although ain't no niggar of multiple wives ...am a niggar of one wife but multiple girlfriend outside

When I say multiple girl friends....I mean multiple girl friends....more than thirty girl friends
real niggaz don’t get married bro, dey turn ladies to baba mama’s
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:57am On May 01, 2022
I’d like to know if he’s providing the same quality of life for the wife in Africa that he provides the wife in America.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:02am On May 01, 2022
She is making him pack fast so her boyfriend can come

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by HitSong: 4:16am On May 01, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419181/woman-helps-husband-pack-things-wife-nigeria-photo-video/
Your generation never sabi anythings

You could never be your mom, yet some of you can manage 5 men comfortably in deceitful and mischievous relationships but when it comes to marriage and the table turns around, you'll have double standard.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Microwhy: 4:32am On May 01, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing like peaceful polygamy.Because they are not in the same place. Let them be in the same location, and you will see warful polygamy.
Not always..
There are several peace polygamous homes, countless of them.
My friend's mom and her co-wife (Second wife) are very peaceful.
The husband is not rich but can feed his family.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:36am On May 01, 2022
Massiveglory:

My dad mom and step mom have been in same place for 30yrs. And they have been peaceful
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Lightorder: 5:37am On May 01, 2022
gaby:
Peaceful polygamy
there is no such thing as a peaceful war. Just a bottled unhappiness kept at a matured level to please a soft tyrant
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by SmileDance(f): 5:38am On May 01, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Not all. I have an uncle that married three wives, and all of them living together. Just different flats, but same building and nothing like fight.
nothing like physical fight you mean

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Lightorder: 5:39am On May 01, 2022
.there is no such thing as a peaceful war. Just a bottled unhappiness kept at a matured level to please a soft tyrant

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by placeofallure(f): 5:43am On May 01, 2022
Wawelexy:

you re wrong tho. I have seen some live peacefully together and also love each other kids.

I have seen one like that too growing up. It's a Muslim family and I love them so much. At a point they were all living together in Lag. Then the younger wife moved to Ilorin to take care of the family business. The funny thing, the kids of the first wife all moved to be with the younger wife, while the kids of the younger wife opted to stay with the first wife. The kids are grown, some of them are my age mate, we're friends, I do visit their house so I know there's no rancour. At a point when I had to go collect my NYSC call up letter, I stayed with them for the few days I spent in Ilorin. Very peaceful family, you can't tell the difference between them. Their dad is late now and all the kids married.

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Laideabdulahi: 5:58am On May 01, 2022
Wawelexy:

Same here Bro

Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by eyinola: 6:03am On May 01, 2022
The one at home go be first wife am sure grin grin
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2022
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Penistrate: 6:37am On May 01, 2022
Your dad is lucky, congrats to him. When e back fire I go still hear.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by kingjiss: 6:38am On May 01, 2022
Massiveglory:

You are a very wick man
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by Johel(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2022
Massiveglory:

There's peaceful polygamy...I've seen many.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 7:20am On May 01, 2022
Massiveglory:

Very wrong. Even monogamous marriages can be "warful". All the stories of spouses killing each other, domestic violence, is it because they are polygamous? There are many polygamous homes that are very peaceful. It all depends on the man. Late MKO abiola & his family is a very good example
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 7:21am On May 01, 2022
SmileDance:
nothing like physical fight you mean

Is there any family where there's no fight irrespective of whether it is monogamous or polygamous?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 7:23am On May 01, 2022
JovialJune:

Low esteem, is it only blacks that are religious? Whites and other races are not religious and have their religion? You black men will never use your cognitive dissonance and intelligence on something meaningful except corruption, killing, fraud, Yahoo, and recently, the new wave of the moment, polygamy. Does religion make you breed senselessly and become fruitless

Are u white?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 7:27am On May 01, 2022
joyandfaith:
Nothing good about polygamy.

This osinachi that died, was it because her husband was polygamous? I heard theres a man disemboweled his young wife in Jos. Was it because the man was polygamous?
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by joyandfaith: 7:30am On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

This osinachi that died, was it because her husband was polygamous? I heard theres a man disemboweled his young wife in Jos. Was it because the man was polygamous?

Osinachi husband was a product of a dysfunctional home. You can check root causes of dysfunctional homes.
Re: Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 7:33am On May 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Osinachi husband was a product of a dysfunctional home. You can check root causes of dysfunctional homes.

You haven't answered my questions:

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law / Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death