Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Brief Introduction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brief Introduction (738 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 12:32pm On May 23, 2022
Welcome to the wonderful world of konji, I will be dropping real life sexcapades from my time running the streets, and my adventures in Ghana and Benin republic , so sit back and relax while I clear my throat and figure where to begin.
Re: Brief Introduction by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 23, 2022
Space Booked... grin
Re: Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 11:07pm On May 23, 2022
I'm terrible at stories, I just go straight into the gist but this one will need a little bit of more introduction without giving myself away.
This story might be all over the place finally but guarantee you it will be an interesting piece.
Anyways let me begin from the very first insertion into toto, prior to that great event that changed my world for ever
I was already introduced to soapy by the boys in the neighborhood, it started off by making fun of a chronic masturbator to me being curious and trying it out myself. Soapy is one hell of thing, especially that virgin strokes and nut.
Anyways
So I was aware of my sexuality but I had never been with a girl before, but men all that changed when I met Shope * not actual name*
Shope was a 15yrs old bombshell with a body of a ripe 21 model, while I was 17. I just had to fvck this babe.
Now see here Shope was no naive babe at all because at that time her main BF was a 23yrs old university bastard.
Wouldn't want to bore you guys with how she plot and got us alone,
And besides if I go into too much details then I will cast because it was known by a couple of my friends and her friends how it went down.
The koko was that she had to travel with her family but she faked an illness thereby being left at home with allowances to last week's .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Introduction by jayworld15(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2022
I
Re: Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
I woke up mad early on the d day, do small situps and pushup to get the blood flowing, did my chores and woke everyone for morning devotion, which usually na me dey wake late pass,
I was out of the house by 9am, got a couple of snacks to nibble for breakfast and got to Shope place in less than 5mins. Babe don already baff just tie towel looking all fresh and edible, part of me dey talk say make I make a dash and flee from the act but my prick was hard headed and saying another thing.
As soon as I step into the house na so she begin kiss me at the same time grabbing my hard medge. Prior to this I never french kiss before as soon as she stuck her tongue into my mouth my legs began wobbling and I went on autopilot at that point
Na so I Jack her to the long chair and begin dey squeeze her huge soft melons, I suck craze comot but then she stood up and held my hands and led me into the bedroom,by now we were both haka "naked", na so she begin play with my shaft and dey whine me say my totori big.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Introduction by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mention me when you drop another
Re: Brief Introduction by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lost your virginity at 17... undecided

Continue... Takes you forever to update... undecided
Re: Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2022
I always knew Shope was well endowed but kai seeing her haka "naked" was something else, how could a 15yrs old have the curves and endowment of atleast a 25yr old.
She stroked my medge while I was grabbing her tits as if for dear life when I felt a wet,hot sensation around the tip.
This is something I have seen on exotic movies and always wondered how it felt,this was way better than I envision it, babe slobbed on my knob for 5mins that felt like 5hours.
I have never seen my medge that hard,slippery with saliva down to my balls, she was alternating sucking and slapping my medge on her toto, it was a lovely sight I never forgot and probably never will.
At that point I was already confident on what I'm doing, i started running my thumb on her wet toto and tease her by sliding in when she doesn't expect, after what felt like hours she got ontop of me and stick my dick in.
Re: Brief Introduction by Dorwadora(f): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2022
I'm here grin
Re: Brief Introduction by Stevyne: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm here grin
OP don sleep grin
Re: Brief Introduction by Dorwadora(f): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Stevyne:
OP don sleep grin
Lol.... Make me sef sleep
Re: Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2022
bukky1994:
Mention me when you drop another
Alright ma'am
Re: Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm here grin

Okay ma'am
Re: Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lost your virginity at 17... undecided

Continue... Takes you forever to update... undecided

Good wine takes long
Re: Brief Introduction by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Konjiboii:

Good wine takes long
Just try... Okay?
Re: Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Just try... Okay?

Send me your number or IG or something babe.
Re: Brief Introduction by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Konjiboii:

Send me your number or IG or something babe.
tongue

You're on IG?
Re: Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
tongue

You're on IG?

Hell yea
Re: Brief Introduction by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Konjiboii:

Hell yea
tell me!
Re: Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
tell me!

Reply your mail
Re: Brief Introduction by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Konjiboii:

Reply your mail
okay Aries... grin
Re: Brief Introduction by Konjiboii: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
okay Aries... grin

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. / Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.