Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 (2201 Views)

What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by Realmi: 11:16pm On May 01, 2022
ednut1:
You are clearly attracted to her money. There are some good single mothers sha. But like people have said her child is more number one, if the father comes back she may dump you for him
it is people like him that will kill the woman just to acquire her wealth....if the woman like make she no wise
Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by GhettoBwoy: 12:37am On May 02, 2022
dontrulee:

Sure, na norms. Although the reason why I like this present one is because she has her money and she sometimes spend on me (without me asking) I know say na manipulation. Shi shi I no go give her. grin grin

Bro me sef I be like India client,Shi shi,shingbain dem leeches won't see.
Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by GhettoBwoy: 12:38am On May 02, 2022
Realmi:
it is people like him that will kill the woman just to acquire her wealth....if the woman like make she no wise
Na ur papa go kill her acquire her weatlh, pussy niga u been warned
Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by Cokahot: 12:57am On May 02, 2022
Avoid left overs. They are bitter,entitlement mentality and of cos wasted for life. U have low self Esteem
Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by BarrSly: 1:08am On May 02, 2022
Burna Boy just dumped Steflon Don when he realized she was a single mother. If that one no teach you sense then I have nothing else to tell you.

I have spoken about the reason why men should avoid Single mothers on my youtube channel (Sly Lifestyle) I do hope you find what you are looking for.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by Nobody: 1:10am On May 02, 2022
GhettoBwoy:

Bro this lady is 29 she hot die, milf Igbo girl wey short come fine the girl woskey,Me I gbasky na,she has a business growing bro

Holy Gram
cool
REAL MATTERZ upon REAL MATTERZ

I just dey JAZZ in from ashawo hauz this NITE

make I shine DISCO LITE upon this MATTER

Haven't you Heard ni?
You don't d8 Nigerian hoes, they're not meant to be loved, just bang their pussies and move on. They're created for leisure.

Light up my KPOLI in Pizz

WTF MAN.
Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by GhettoBwoy: 8:08am On May 02, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Holy Gram
cool
REAL MATTERZ upon REAL MATTERZ

I just dey JAZZ in from ashawo hauz this NITE

make I shine DISCO LITE upon this MATTER

Haven't you Heard ni?
You don't d8 Nigerian hoes, they're not meant to be loved, just bang their pussies and move on. They're created for leisure.

Light up my KPOLI in Pizz

WTF MAN.

Pass me the kpoli bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by luvyaself95(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2022
You call yourself ghettoboy and you don't know this simple thing.
Person Name and person are really difference
Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by MedicH: 8:14am On May 02, 2022
Threesha:
Noted

Women in this part of the world are just wired to be broke
Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by GhettoBwoy: 10:14pm On May 02, 2022
Realmi:
I dey tell u

Me I don comot body oh, I'm not doing again,she called me in the morning (missed call) till now I did not call her back, I'm not doing again
Re: Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1 by haslaw(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2022
Threesha:
You know the best for you, having a kids is not a bad things, you have to love the kid as your own and be ready to be responsible financially and materially.

The drug you are taking is messing up your senses.

Say no to drugs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Suffers Heartbreak After Investing In Girlfriend’s Education Abroad / Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. / Ladies Can U Marry Ur Driver/guys Can U Marry Ur Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.