Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused (47564 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Ofadaman(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2022
Maybe some of those old men there wan marry her and you never serious with ur life ,so she no want make her papa see say she dey with one kiddo.

Next time , dress maturely, even if sometimes you need to look stylish and woke, when going out with to a large gathering of friends and family, looking matured is always the winner. So a stylish native attire or well tailored chinox with polo shirt and solid footwear does the magic.

But if u go wear those shredded jeans and round neck with stupid inscriptions like "my money grows like grass ", and rough hair u no go look like serious bf material

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 02, 2022
the first time my babe invited me to a family party,
mehn...... ���
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Ifakiland(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

My girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

We were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me.

We ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?
Guys like you go dey do like baby, your babe invited you come family party....you declined till your friend had to push you to go, den you expected her to be all over you at the party...for what na?? Abeg go siddon
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by IamPlato(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

this na girl when dey flaunt me anyhow for her status.

one sure bobo dey that ground, when be chairman..I observe.

I nor believe that her papa bull crap
sharap. Just Shut Up. She Invited You But You Said No, she Invited your Friend And You Followed Your Friend. Be Like You No Get Brain...

She Suppose Break Up Withi You Sef. Its Funny You Cant Even See You Did Something Foolish
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by EYOUYO: 12:38pm On May 02, 2022
Don't expect special attention just do ya own n part leave the rest to rest.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Babatojide: 12:46pm On May 02, 2022
Maybe you don too dey wear the same shirt/shoe
So tey her cousin noticed for the party
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Supreme01: 12:52pm On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

this na girl when dey flaunt me anyhow for her status.

one sure bobo dey that ground, when be chairman..I observe.

I nor believe that her papa bull crap

wait first...u said she the flaunt u on her status, so that guy u suspect no d see d status?
she flaunt for the whole world means u r d number 1 others follow.
leave dis place go for a mature lady... Leave some once child alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Exceed15: 1:24pm On May 02, 2022
Bros your life must move forward.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by maybet081: 1:40pm On May 02, 2022
This crap on the front page? Weldone nairaland mods keep on appeasing childish posts, mediocrity on the rampage in nairaland especially from back office.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Orlu15(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2022
slimik:
Guy no dey stress yourself go and make money she owes you no explanation.No go beat person pikin....just dey use her dey upload your akamu normal.......If to say u get money she go show you off to her papa, guy hustle oooo!

This one na candid advice for you. Use your head before them go usam for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by space9880: 2:26pm On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

e fit be bros, but some of her friends get my digit dey repost me and her pics anyhow.

so I nor sure..say na only me dey view am
don’t be fooled bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Tribalism123(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2022
Guy

The girl don appoint u as minister of Food after she assumed her Presidency...

I ones joined my ex to her younger brother's graduation party and she left my table and went to another table of group of boys and forgot she has her boyfriend there. After I took my time and shayo my 3 bottles, I spanked my bumbum, ULA direct.. I left my seat and straight to the street.... She ran after me and was even trying to create a scene of me to go back. And I was putting on a jacket. She was holding me trapped inside my jacket. I just squeezed myself out of my jacket and left my jacket for her. It took her a month to get us back by the numerous plea from my cousin brother. To me was like I DON YANSH U SO WHAT'S NEXT?
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Sokari29: 3:14pm On May 02, 2022
Badfinga:
I think it's your fault. Reason being that if not that she invited your friend, you wouldn't have attended . So you are not there for her, rather you are there because your friends were there.
The only reasonable comment so far....she had to beg n beg for you to be there for her then when you got there you wanted her to treat you like you were the celebrant bro wake up n no let your friends spoil your relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Keniwit(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2022
What your gf do is really annoying tho...bt her excuse could be true or trying to play a game
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Sniper101(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2022
Back then in Uni days, my Babe invite me to attend her friend Matric Day celebration at their lodge. Mumu me, I go party; with my Gee.

Only to discover say Babe con begin dey avoid me somehow somehow for the party ground. To even bring drinks come where me with my guy dey sef, na problem. Wen she manage bring drinks come, b4 she let me hold her waist n make her sit on top my leg, na wahala.

I ignored all the funny behaviors sha o
But na wen I later see her sit down ontop one guy leg, with annoyance na so I tell my guy say make he get up make we move.

Two nights from that night, I no see my girl.
Na on the third day's afternoon na e she come my lodge. I no kuku make problem cos her roommate dun codedly tell me say na her guy at home na e still come her friend Matric dat day, without ever informing her(my girl) that's he's coming with friends.

As she come sha, I just collect her with annoyance; she sef kukuma notice say I use vex take drill her puna
The next day after she came by (wen I dun sure say na me still dey in charge of the puna so far the other guy no dey in sight) I begin scout for a new girlfriend grin

So, my dear OP
No reason am
Just begin look out for another girlfriend
But still keep diswan as a side chick

Life goes on...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Bbbw: 4:40pm On May 02, 2022
You are with a whorre not a girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KingsleyCEO: 5:05pm On May 02, 2022
grin grin grin
I just dey laugh. The truth is that you're not the only one she is dating or f*ck in grin. Some people know you and her, while some know him and her grin. Both sides of the knows would ask her why you were/are not at the party grin she just have to safe herself from many questions by letting you come around.

Last last na the other guy run after party package grin based on thank you for coming knacking grin.

All of the above I spoke are from my personal experience grin the thing can pain o. I nor dey even trust anybody again o. �
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by chaloskyx: 5:16pm On May 02, 2022
oga forgive her accept you are her side boo chop her to pieces enter another relationship and breakup with her simple
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by treziMcCarthy: 7:36pm On May 02, 2022
As she take ignore you, na so she take ignore other bobos, shee wan put una all for equilibrium... Girl de knack plenty prick.. Ndo and think say na only u she serious is with bro.. She knows what she did, use ur head, no expect her to come tell u wetin sup... Just lock up... Dee knack the pusii... I fit advice u to de careful make u no go carry disease from one stewpiii girl
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 7:38pm On May 02, 2022
treziMcCarthy:
As she take ignore you, na so she take ignore other bobos, shee wan put una all for equilibrium... Girl de knack plenty prick.. Ndo and think say na only u she serious is with bro.. She knows what she did, use ur head, no expect her to come tell u wetin sup... Just lock up... Dee knack the pusii... I fit advice u to de careful make u no go carry disease from one stewpiii girl

her reasons

https://www.nairaland.com/7107323/dad-party-she-right-reasons
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Emmariks(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

I ain't finding nothing bros, I nor get that time.

Even if her papa de there, she disrespected me
If na Because of her old boy wer de there she no fit come greet you na him be say she never reach to get boyfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Gbeng30(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2022
Oga maybe coincidentally your rival show up unexpected...it happens, that's how they do... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Gbeng30(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2022
Gbeng30:
Oga maybe coincidentally your rival show up unexpected...it happens, that's how they do... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by yommygift15: 8:39pm On May 02, 2022
Still thinking like a child, she wants u there and insist u should come simply she's proud of you, situation changes the expectations and you're here complain to the public as if she has done something of such before, a mature mind will call the girl and find out what went wrong and settle it amicably without spreading it to the public.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by BrownyZeeh: 9:00pm On May 02, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by tradepunter: 10:56pm On May 02, 2022
bashuayi:
You're not the only one she ignored at the party..you just didn't notice.
She is not for you. She's for the street

She belongs to the streets grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Imagineers: 3:44am On May 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

My girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

We were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me.

We ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?

The two of you are immature. You went to party not properly dressed because your friends forced you to come. Did you come with presents for the celebrant? And you want them to put you on the high table

We always overlook our own inadequacies and point accusing fingers to others. She has shown you enough respect. Brush yourself up. Whatsapp husband
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Kyaptein(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2022
1. She insisted that you show up at the party. - Your presence (may) mean something to her.

2. She ensured that drinks and food were served at your table. - To a (considerable) extent, that's hospitality.

3. She responded to your inquisition to justify her inactions. - I see courtesy (though).

4. Your guys posited that another dude might be in the picture. -She affirmed that it was her (Dad).??

Forgive her, Upgrade your status from boyfriend to husband this year and get full compliments without excuses from her.

The fact that you and your guys ate quietly, drank quietly and excused yourselves quietly means you have good guys though.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by luvyaself95(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
She use you played ludo baddest girl cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by walkingshadow911: 1:16pm On May 03, 2022
humberjade:
Your own better. grin

It is either she was angry, or she had someone more strategically important...so until you confirm which is the case, hang in there.

Back in my Uni days, my girlfriend asked that I follow her to a friend's birthday party, I told her I was not interested...I could see the disappointment on her face as she left for the event. Feeling bad about the whole thing, I dressed up and followed her, before I could get to the junction, she had left. I ran into a friend and we chatted away for like 30mins.

On getting to a party around 8pm, she was no where to be found, and since I was not too well acquainted with those present, I went upstairs and stood by the balcony to try and locate her instead of looking lost downstairs.

Lo and behold, I just saw a guy pulling her to the front of the party...it started with casual dance, but when the DJ switched to 'Turn me on' by Kelvin Little...hmm, this babe started twerking; digging the guy like grinder. After the display in the open, the guy sat down at a corner and she sat on his lap, still grinding and giggling away.

I said to myself, "I have seen enough". Passed through the party furiously ...I think someone told her I just left, and she came after me, knelt down pleading on the road (she knew I saw it all), I didn't say a word and just left to clear my head.

On getting home, I saw neighbours (students and indigenes alike) surrounding her in my room, whilst crying. They started pleading. I was so embarrassed and didn't take time to hug her. Everyone laughed and left.

I forgave her, but never respected, loved and trusted her again. I had bigger plans for us, but that singular act ruined it. I stayed with her for 6 more months until OBJ era 8 months ASUU strike hit. It was a perfect excuse to break things up.

ur next girlfriend wont be any different. women always knows who they love, but cruise with anyone available.
if ur girlfriend demand attention and u refused to give her, hundreds of guys are already on the queue the next second. it's God privilege given to that gender.
True love is their problem, not sex and attention.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by gidimafia: 2:45pm On May 03, 2022
The forgerrr abou riiitt
Sheddy5:

i don't gerrit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.