Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused (47621 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by bibiking7(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2022

Amazing to see the things people are worried about these days.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by alizma: 8:55am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

My girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

We were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me.

We ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?
According to you , what do you think was her reason?
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Cutehector(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

My girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

We were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me.

We ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?
na see finish wey happen. Sorry bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 8:56am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

The problem is from the first paragraph

Your girl invited you to a party and you kept on saying no, and then you only came because your friend whom she also invited, prevailed on you to come.

Your girl may still be angry with you for telling her no to her invitation.

Better apologize to your girlfirend, and explain why you said no in the first place.

Ignore those saying 'There is another man'.

If she does not accept your apology, then move on. She would be petty not to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by lomprico(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

this na girl when dey flaunt me anyhow for her status.

one sure bobo dey that ground, when be chairman..I observe.

I nor believe that her papa bull crap

Na sugar daddy
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by sukkot: 8:57am On May 02, 2022
oz4real83:
You want her family to know that their daughter "don spoil"? shocked. That will be the message she will be sending by associating publicly with you. She was even the one that invited you and you didn't see her associating with another guy in the party.
am with this nigga here

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by vanhelsing1(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2022
oz4real83:
that is where she made the mistake, it may be as a result of immaturity. She should have at least met you guys casually to say hi before disappearing among her people. She may mean no harm, just lack of common sense.
True explanation to the situation
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 8:57am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

You can block people from seeing what u POst on ur status ,so even if she has another man, she can still post u and still post the man ,that one no mean

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by crazygod(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2022
All this seventeen years old children wey just start to dey date just dey carry their problem flood nairaland. angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by humberjade: 9:00am On May 02, 2022
Your own better. grin

It is either she was angry, or she had someone more strategically important...so until you confirm which is the case, hang in there.

Back in my Uni days, my girlfriend asked that I follow her to a friend's birthday party, I told her I was not interested...I could see the disappointment on her face as she left for the event. Feeling bad about the whole thing, I dressed up and followed her, before I could get to the junction, she had left. I ran into a friend and we chatted away for like 30mins.

On getting to the party around 8pm, she was no where to be found, and since I was not too well acquainted with those present, I went upstairs and stood by the balcony to try and locate her instead of looking lost downstairs.

Lo and behold, I just saw a guy pulling her to the front of the party...it started with casual dance, but when the DJ switched to 'Turn me on' by Kelvin Little...hmm, this babe started twerking; digging the guy like grinder. After the display in the open, the guy sat down at a corner and she sat on his lap, still grinding and giggling away.

I said to myself, "I have seen enough". Passed through the party furiously ...I think someone told her I just left, and she came after me, knelt down pleading on the road (she knew I saw it all), I didn't say a word and just left to clear my head.

On getting home, I saw neighbours (students and indigenes alike) surrounding her in my room, whilst crying. They started pleading. I was so embarrassed and didn't take time to hug her. Everyone laughed and left.

I forgave her, but never respected, loved and trusted her again. I had bigger plans for us, but that singular act ruined it. I stayed with her for 6 more months until OBJ era 8 months ASUU strike hit. It was a perfect excuse to break things up.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Uwem2009(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2022
I think you may be overthinking it bro.
This is her cousins party and not a random party.

Hence they maybe a lot of catch up to do with old family friends and relatives not to talk of assisting to ensure the party goes well.

She invited you to a “family members party”, i think thats a plus to you.

Besides are you ready to be introduced to the Dad?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by virginchaser(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2022
It happens every time. Do you know how many contributed to the party that you wanted to be a chairman?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by bluefilm: 9:01am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

Have you considered that maybe she's not really proud of you?

Maybe it's time for you to start laying your exit strategy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by sylve11: 9:01am On May 02, 2022
wumi2017:

Hahaha, maybe na only you dey view yourself for her status...you never heard of """who can view her status""

grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:01am On May 02, 2022
donbachi:
It's not who danceth whom.. It's who tooketh who home.
Vawulence, how come thou findeth your ways among thorns, briars and Simpsons?

Thou are most wise among men and fairer among nobles, take this cup of grace and drinketh of it favor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by phemmyfour: 9:01am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

Someone she wasn't expecting at the party, probably bankrolling her, unexpectedly showed up
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by crazygod(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2022
bibiking7:

Amazing to see the things people are worried about these days.

I swear. That's how you know someone who doesn't have responsibilities on him.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Hezmatosky: 9:02am On May 02, 2022
Impatience and insecure you are. Imagine staying just 30mins for a party? You should have waited till end of the party naw, probably help them arrange chairs and canopies if actually you love her. So she should be worshipping you because you came to her cousin's party ba? Ozuai ki bu jor sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Mrpojj(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
i blocked her number instantly... she called my friend who later explained the situation to her.
God knows she needs 2 bouncers to follow her come my house

according to her she said her dad was around, she didn't know how to introduce me to him... because she never planned him to be there.
yes they were some matured men in their table, but I don't believe thats the only reason

I understand bro....but you see I don't think it's an issue of her not wanting to show me off, like shes ashamed of me or something.

She nor fine pass me, this girl don use gragra take know all my own friends finish, same way I knew some of hers.. everywhere I am, she always wants to be there .. hence the reason she had to tell my buddie... cus she know that guy go pull me through for the birthday... because I nor dey too much like crowd....but this scenario when play yesterday na I not understand.

Weda the men when dey with me too rough! I nor know

We shouldn't jump into conclusion, It could really be because of her dad, but you do u know her dad very well, and did you see him there?
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by blackparadise: 9:02am On May 02, 2022
Faber:

I dey run am 3 babes on whatsApp. I go post this one block other 2, just that way simultaneously day by day. Na so their head dey swell.

E go shock them when they discover na cruise I just dey catch with them grin

Girls are cunning and mischievous without knowing that I was born in Cunningham grin
I like you jare, God bless you...teach them lesson,...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by MadamExcellency: 9:03am On May 02, 2022
Some people are just stupid
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by seanWetchen: 9:04am On May 02, 2022
The twist is that she probably invite her crush since you na Oga wey dem gast beg before you go your babe cousin birthday. Clown!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Orlu15(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you are on the SUBSTITUTE BENCH, while all along thinking that you were the team star player!!!
hope you enjoyed the food...

Don't mind this BENCH WARMER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by SurvivorM(f): 9:04am On May 02, 2022
crazygod:
All this seventeen years old children wey just start to dey date just dey carry their problem flood nairaland. angry
I swear na so so immature minds na dey relationships nowadays.
Not everything is a problem or complicated.
He could just ask her what happened and how he didn't like how she didn't give him attention in the party instead of been petty and blocking her.
People self dey make things complicated for themselves, he even carried this issue to nairaland where 90% of the guys here will tell him the girl is surely cheating on him

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by EzePaschal(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

She pressed you to come, and even used your guy to pull you over. Do you think if she had other guys coming to the party she would have invited you in the first place? Don't listen to your guys. What they are saying is not logical at all. It lacks proper reasoning and common sense. Her dad was around, and believe me, he is a very strict one. Don't be hard on her

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by BePrepared: 9:04am On May 02, 2022
You guys no get problem o

Of all the problems in Nigeria this nonsense making FP

Chai
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by DominionGreat: 9:05am On May 02, 2022
Waking up to a post about how a simp and his buddies turned up for a birthday and didn't get the recognition he deserves gracing the front page is not something I bargained for on this beautiful Sallah morning fa.

Now let me tell you my mind.. I am not interested in any rubbish you just posted there cos its obvious sense is far from you.. How can u disturb our peace with nonsense na..kilode.. if your gf no recognize u for party how is that our problem?? You see why we dey where we dey ba cos men way suppose the think with their head the use anus think...

Go get a life bro and stop simping.. my only advice for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by inibro198: 9:06am On May 02, 2022
Finally, Seun don get competitor
siraj140278: I have always wanted nairaland to have competitor because of the way they ban indiscriminately. Site with great load speed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by southsouthking(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

And you forget say them fit set WhatsApp status privacy to only you.
You are very SIMPle and Kind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Kilometres: 9:06am On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

Did she associate with any other guy particularly at the party?

She went up to the extent of going through your friend to make sure your there...that means she wasn't up to anything

Your friends that accompanied you there and yourself...how were you dressed?

Probably she's been talking so fly about you...(you said she flaunt you on WhatsApp)...now imagine the day to meet her family and friends you went there in company of shabbily dressed friends.

You should even thank God she made sure you were well entertained...cos she was the one that directed the girl to bring the food and drinks to your table.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Slamklerk: 9:08am On May 02, 2022
Assumption is what destroys relationships. Most of the comments above are all based on assumptions. I will advise you rule out every form of assumption before acting or taking decisions you may later regret Boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.