Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused (47562 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by bashuayi(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2022
You're not the only one she ignored at the party..you just didn't notice.
She is not for you. She's for the street

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Faber(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2022
Demonicus:

Trust me man,she blocked other guys from viewing her status anytime she upload your pics on her whatsapp status. grin

I dey run am 3 babes on whatsApp. I go post this one block other 2, just that way simultaneously day by day. Na so their head dey swell.

E go shock them when they discover na cruise I just dey catch with them grin

Girls are cunning and mischievous without knowing that I was born in Cunningham grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Lalasticlala
Seun

Good day all

my girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

we were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me. we ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?
never date any girl that's not proud to show you off no matter who or when glad u blocked her ass make her see that you can do without her undecided story line is move on undecided until she plead with her soul do not give her any attention this type of girls can mess u up in public.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by kmaster007: 7:25pm On May 01, 2022
You don enter one chance... She most be dating Yahoo boiz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 7:27pm On May 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
never date any girl that's not proud to show you off no matter who or when glad u blocked her ass make her see that you can do with her undecided story line is move on undecided until she plead with her soul do not give her any attention this type of girls can mess u up in public.
I understand bro....but you see I don't think it's an issue of her not wanting to show me off, like shes ashamed of me or something..this girl don use gragra take know all my own friends finish, same way I knew some of hers.. everywhere I am, she always wants to be there .. hence the reason she had to tell my buddie... cus she know that guy go pull me through for the birthday... because I nor dey too much like crowd....but this scenario when play yesterday na I not understand.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Demonicus: 7:31pm On May 01, 2022
Faber:

I dey run am 3 babes on whatsApp. I go post this one block other 2, just that way simultaneously day by day. Na so their head dey swell.

E go shock them when they discover na cruise I just dey catch with them grin

Girls are cunning and mischievous without knowing that I was born in Cunningham grin

Na too much wisdom go kee you.grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

I understand bro....but you see I don't think it's an issue of her not wanting to show me off, like shes ashamed of me or something..this girl don use gragra take know all my own friends finish, same way I knew some of hers.. everywhere I am, she always wants to be there .. hence the reason she had to tell my buddie... cus she know that guy go pull me through for the birthday...but this scenario when play yesterday na I not understand

i already told you what you need to understand on her no matter how you twist it bro when a girl is in love with you she no dey hide am oh if she invite you come her sister stuff, never showed up to say "hi" and you been call her making her see you she never acted bro u suppose vex and make her understand say her action get consequences attached to it. undecided undecided smart up no fall jejehc oh!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by valdes00(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2022
Them no dey even debate this kind matter...
You sef knw the truth say na one bobo no make ur babe near yoy but e dey hard you to accept

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Kingsean(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Lalasticlala
Seun

Good day all

my girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

we were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me. we ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?

you're not the only one dating her in that place. when a girl does that, this is the likely cause. since you blocked her on WhatsApp, has she tried to reach you or apologize? listen to what she has to say and analyze it. try to find out if truly her dad was there. if she's correct, I'm afraid you have no case against her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 7:39pm On May 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
i already told you what you need to understand on her no matter how you twist it bro when a girl is in love with you she no dey hide am oh if she invite you come her sister stuff, never showed up to say "hi" and you been call her making her see you she never acted bro u suppose vex and make her understand say her action get consequences attached to it. undecided undecided smart up no fall heheh oh!
Fall jjc how, for smallie when I don already break her wings.
Me nor dey twist, I dey tell you how matter be.

Na me still dey tell you say I nor believe her, like my guy say another guy dey the crowd

Na me still dey tell you say, she go still play come my side tomorrow or next tomorrow... because she know if she came today, it fit nor good for am.

Belike u be novice for here o, u nor sabi my brand

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 7:42pm On May 01, 2022
Kingsean:

you're not the only one dating her in that place. when a girl does that, this is the likely cause. since you blocked her on WhatsApp, has she tried to reach you or apologize? listen to what she has to say and analyze it. try to find out if truly her dad was there. if she's correct, I'm afraid you have no case against her

She called my friend immediately we left, then have already blocked her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Sheddy5(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2022
gidimafia:
Who are you again?
i don't gerrit.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

Na me still dey tell you say I nor believe her, like my guy say another guy dey the crowd

Na me still dey tell you say, she go still play come my side tomorrow or next tomorrow... because she know if she came today, it fit nor good for am.

you get all this package why u carry am come here 4 advice cheesy angry cheesy grin anyway stay smart bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
Girls sabi run guys confirm OT oh grin grin imagine bae zero u levels undecided undecided u come dey para she go come alien u with her papa package too cheesy grin life na cruise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by bashuayi(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

Odogwu you bad
Tiri gbosa for you
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
valdes00:
Them no dey even debate this kind matter...
You sef knw the truth say na one bobo no make ur babe near yoy but e dey hard you to accept
Bros, the smallie never do like this before...so the thing just dey confuse me, weda make i take am easy believe her small..
That kind thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Bigfish121(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2022
Na wa.All these relationship mata for this country dey tire person ooo.Omo op to be sincere,she nor dey date only you e just too dey obvious.Nothing dey there to come chill with you for your table for like 5 or 10 mins before she go back to her cousins.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Kingsean(m): 8:00pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

She called my friend immediately we left, then have already blocked her.

try to find out if her dad was actually there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 8:05pm On May 01, 2022
Kingsean:

try to find out if her dad was actually there
I ain't finding nothing bros, I nor get that time.

Even if her papa de there, she disrespected me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by 2rez: 8:12pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Lalasticlala
Seun

Good day all

Dramatic gender aka shibinshi aka biitch aka dogmothafcuuka @ it again. *sighs*. U aint got no girlfriend yet bruh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Connected1: 8:17pm On May 01, 2022
During the course of the event, did you see her with other unfamiliar guys.

If you didn't, then I am sure she's not yet ready to show you to her parents or let them question her about you as per home training and her main reason for insisting you come is to show you off to her distant siblings and friends.

But if she was with other guys during the event, my guy just lockup the banny, Big guys dae bankroll her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Kingsean(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

I ain't finding nothing bros, I nor get that time.

Even if her papa de there, she disrespected me

hmmm very well... I won't be surprised if the same friend who's poisoning your mind about her is chasing her in secret. I hope it won't be too late by then

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Harry00(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2022
wumi2017:

Hahaha, maybe na only you dey view yourself for her status...you never heard of """who can view her status""
Lmao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by valdes00(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

Bros, the smallie never do like this before...so the thing just dey confuse me, weda make i take am easy believe her small..
That kind thing
You dey even reason to bliv her small... Love don cover ya eyes.. You go learn the hard way, jus wait for it... E no go tey again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 9:01pm On May 01, 2022
valdes00:

You dey even reason to bliv her small... Love don cover ya eyes.. You go learn the hard way, jus wait for it... E no go tey again
We don dey your stage before bros!
When our blood dey hot, but right now before you see me create relationship thread, I won try dey calm down small... pick one or two things from them elders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by baretalk: 10:31pm On May 01, 2022
You are friending yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by ugnoble: 10:55pm On May 01, 2022
She might actually be saying the truth regarding her pops presence, but then why invite you if she can't be comfortable with welcoming you properly as her guest?

It looks fishy, but then you never can tell.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 1:34am On May 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you are on the SUBSTITUTE BENCH, while all along thinking that you were the team star player!!!
hope you enjoyed the food...
Shet! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Bluish44(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
You go day lick pusssiiii.....I hope someone else release some Vawulence on you.
e be like sy dem no give you sweets when you small
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Johnsown1(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2022
How old is your gf and what class is she.

It's normal for some of them that lives with parents and they don't want to cause wahala for themselves.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Johnsown1(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2022
Baby gf, how old is your gf

It's normal for some of them that lives with parents and they don't want to cause wahala for themselves.
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by walkingshadow911: 8:48am On May 02, 2022
This is what happens when your boo get a boo gringringrin
you gat no girlfriend yet, na side chick u getgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

modified: if u accept her back you only gave her the reason to disrespect you again. less continue being her side dude.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.