Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) (63756 Views)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by illicit(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
Omo Oro

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Anitatunde(f): 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
the police are doing well
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Dialpad: 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
So this is the lunatic disturbing the peace of ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by gift2xl: 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
This is nagative paracetamol, not the one that cures headache.
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by clothingonline(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
The government needs to charge to court media hype is what am seeing

Slide in for amytype of men clothing at lowest pocket friendly price payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
Jail him asap
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
This fucking cultist grin grin grin
Whether you be axehead abi ibaka
Your own don done.....

Niggars don't know that there is no gain in street cultism....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,dey drop update....

If you wan run cultism for street, na die oooo..

Them no born me well make I set my feet for uniben...

Aiye don mean me die...
keep showing yourself... It doesn't end well

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
This one na Eiye boy
na so Dem dey look
Very filthy something

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by sojayy(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
He don carry headache wey pass paracetamol power.........do d crime, do d time
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by NohurryInLife: 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
Paracetamol 1000mg cry
By the time Anti cultism wing of the policeNG finish to dey drill this guy, e go wish say then no born am come this life at all.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by meeketta: 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
Hear name. Hm the cure or the give head related problem?
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by karzyharsky(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
D guy dey para for area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Kkk777: 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
Say NO to evil
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Abujaexpress: 7:50pm On May 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by BlackDuke(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
Cultist or Native doctor

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Herkim(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:
If it's not skull miners, it's robbery...... Or loitering deadbodies wastes by the roadside ...

Tinubu turned Lagos into this rubbish and be claiming that he founded Lagos to the level of development that is there now....

Imagine one man deciding who runs a state against the will of the people.... After his tenure, all the Governors of Lagos state have been puppets to Tinubu

This is democracy , demonstration of craziness.
You can go ahead and challenge tinubu for moving Lagos to the next level

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by BlackDuke(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2022
Cultist or Native doctor See charms everywhere and them still fail am.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Mystic969: 7:52pm On May 01, 2022
Cultistupdate:
I have the video cheesy
Na so people go dey join something wey gain no dey

You're always up to date
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:53pm On May 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 01, 2022
Una sure say no be the one wer dey give me headche be this, just see this guy face like he goat

boy go to hell stright

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by grafixdon: 7:58pm On May 01, 2022
This one paracetamol dey give headache
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2022
post=112435144:

Paracetamol
Make dem no forget Chloroquine also ooo....... cheesy grin wink

There Is Nothing Way No Go See For This Blogging Business

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by omolola100(f): 8:01pm On May 01, 2022
This is someone's father.. paracetamol kor, flagyl nii..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Mideriks04(f): 8:01pm On May 01, 2022
This guy ehn...
The day he came to cause trouble at my street nko, I run pass Usain Bolt when I saw it with my naked eyes how they were butchering each other with Cutlass...I no even know the kain wind wey carry me enter our house that day...

I still saw him this Friday, the last day of akogun festival carrying weapon as usual...

Make them no release him again abeg

13 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by BabaIbo: 8:04pm On May 01, 2022
Very useless set of people constituting nuisance in the society.

They should give him appropriate punishment that he deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Samade7: 8:05pm On May 01, 2022
All those things no work ni?
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Shakathezulu1: 8:06pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
This fucking cultist grin grin grin
Whether you be axehead abi ibaka
Your own don done.....

Niggars don't know that there is no gain in street cultism....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,dey drop update....

If you wan run cultism for street, na die oooo..

Them no born me well make I set my feet for uniben...

Aiye don mean me die...
Wetin be Aiye.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by obontami: 8:07pm On May 01, 2022
Person wey dem go soon free. No be NPF again?
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by descarado: 8:08pm On May 01, 2022
How may heads has he butchered to become the most wanted?

Just look at how he looks

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2022
The end of not being irresponsible. The end hooliganism, cultism. It doesn't pay... undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.