Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) (63757 Views)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Cultistupdate: 12:13am On May 02, 2022
NoQualmz:
See them! See the way they’re hiding in Seun’s Nairaland like roaches. U join cult finish come dey fear...grounded freedom of movt. I pity u both. You’ll forever live a life filled with fear!

Even MNK the Ipob miscreant in DSS cage will echo to u how sweet freedom of movt is.

Enjoy ur heavenly bliss. And always watch ur back cool
Cultistupdate see ur friends

E pass to run helter skelter? cheesy
Everyday start running start running. Na so u go dey run round everytime. No single peace of mind. U no fit drink water drop cup.
Ever since u guys adviced me to stop updating them when there is a new cult war I stopped

When there is a new cult war I dont blow the alarm on nairaland again. If they wan die na their own. My own na to show the end result of cultism for those wey never join.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Iykoto86(m): 12:19am On May 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
This fucking cultist grin grin grin
Whether you be axehead abi ibaka
Your own don done.....

Niggars don't know that there is no gain in street cultism....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,and the most important one, dey drop update together, dey cashout big....na that one be confam brotherhood

If you wan run cultism for street, na die oooo..
They go metche you grin grin
Them no born me well make I set my feet for uniben...

Aiye don mean me die...

Modified: I no kuku kill person, na when then fall our ibaka for 2019,naso externals fly in from Ghana and other states in Nigeria... They bin dey drop aiye...
Naso all the eiye begin dey run....
As per sharp guy, I follow pick race.....

Na some people for my hostel cum dey tell say some hostile guys find me cum one-day grin grin

As I dey, I be gentleman
We no dey fight

But as per say this night nah for all, the aiye guy wey una dey gather smoke fi fall you...

Na that's why I move out of Benin never to set foot there again...

Las Las na to say no to cultism...
Egede no be moi moi.happy survival ma nigga.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 1:25am On May 02, 2022
Damn!!
Tie his fucking body on a vehicle and drive him on the highway...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Tharyor1984(m): 5:20am On May 02, 2022
He has an innocent look
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 5:34am On May 02, 2022
waploger:

Them give am gun and bullet make him pose? cheesy
Yes o, same thing they always do do drugs suspected traffickers cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by 1873ai: 6:12am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
but fine cultists dey o cheesy
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2022
Police should also arrest his native doctor, panadol
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by waploger(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2022
Deejaygold:

Yes o, same thing they always do do drugs suspected traffickers cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley

But what if... he just put in that bullet and shot the camera man? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Cj4charles(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,and the most important one, dey drop update together, dey cashout big....na that one be confam brotherhood

Aiye don mean me die...

Modified: I no kuku kill person, na when then fall our ibaka for 2019,naso externals fly in from Ghana and other states in Nigeria... They bin dey drop aiye...

Na some people for my hostel cum dey tell say some hostile guys find me cum one-day grin grin

As I dey, I be gentleman
We no dey fight

But as per say this night nah for all, the aiye guy wey una dey gather smoke fi fall you...

Stay safe bro... I know how cultism matter dey be for b/c
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by BigTableShaker(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

Aiye don mean me die...

As I dey, I be gentleman
We no dey fight

You mom is disappointed!
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2022
waploger:

But what if... he just put in that bullet and shot the camera man? cheesy

Lol. You no see say Dem Don commot the bullet? cheesy
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 02, 2022
poshestmina:
The worst part is; they are always looking unkempt and poor.

Never seen a 'fine cultist , ritualist , murderer or witch' on naira land frontpage undecided.
They always look the same .Tattered and foolish-looking.
The goat dey even drink 'agbo' grin grin grin.
Nna,Biko go rest for Kirikiri or Hellundecided.

Saynotocultism, una no dey hear word.
Tueh!!!

Cos most of those arrested are the hungry street ones. U won't see a Salted sailor causing mayhem on the streets. Na money everyone dey find.

And yes, say no to Cultism!
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Longman8: 12:11pm On May 02, 2022
U dey bear PARACETAMOL, still dey drink AGBOR, No be juju be dat. U have finally met ur waterloo 2day.
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2022
AFonja land have cultist And agberos everywhere yet they are the most educated my foot, very stupid tribe
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Aaay: 4:38pm On May 02, 2022
grin
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

Aiye don mean me die...

As I dey, I be gentleman
We no dey fight

Aje...

Nice one
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by babaalagbo11(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2022
What an irony paracetamol causing headache.... They'll soon release him, he'll be useful for them in the upcoming election, what a country
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Poleski: 7:21pm On May 02, 2022
The skull mining king.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.